At the Villa Ch. 02 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later I knew that my sister had been, not only spying on them, but knew precisely where they kept them.

We had a shower together which we very much enjoyed and adjourned for the next morning.

Soon our parents were away we played. My sister wanted to try and get my dick in her arse. 'Please little kiddo; do it slowly, it may hurt?' Big bully sis asked.

So as it was Saturday my sister had to do the beds, no maid. We just walked into our parent's room and within seconds we were both naked, just out of our pyjamas. Sis presented me with the already opened KY tube, pressed a little lube, which I collected with my finger. She bent forward on the bed, her knees on the edge of the mattress, her thighs wide open. Woww, those perfect round globes with that crack in full view were sending me in the heavens. I stared in awe that that magnificent behind especially with that wonderful rosebud prominently displayed. 'Woww; what about the rest?' I thought.

I had no answer. It was the most beautiful thing in the world. It was the second one I had seen, and in just a few hours. My dick evidently jumped to full attention. I couldn't believe what I had experienced during the last few four hours of my life. I started to massage her rosebud slowly lubricating the outside. Well lubricated, I pushed the palm of my finger against her anal opening, through her sphincter. She just moaned; a moan of pleasure and encouragement. I kept pushing slowly. She helped, as she pushed her arse back and soon the whole length of my finger was deep inside. The heat of her body surrounded it as the contractions of her sphincter muscle tightening hard around it. I felt a sort of energy passing through my finger as her muscle kept opening and closing.

'O.K,.. sweetie sis?' I asked.

'Perfect fit Sam, no complains. It just feels great.' Sis answered.

'Was it pain or pleasure?' I asked.

'A little bit of both, Sam... But remember; no pleasure without pain!' She exclaimed. Her answers were perfectly phrased.

I just left it at that; she's happy, then everybody must be happy so I started turning my finger inside her asshole forwards and backwards, then in and out until I got the feeling that she was more than ready for the next adventure. It was what she wanted and I was sure, even without the least of experience I was not refusing. Why yes; It had logic, especially at that moment in time.

I took the KY and put some on my hard dick, rubbed it properly around the steel hard purple head and presented it to her rosebud. I pressed a little and held it there. I just waited. My dick was already too big and in no way I wanted to hurt my biggy darling, loving sister. She just moaned. I moved my hands forward until I found her hanging breasts. I searched for her nipples. They were already hard when I found them; as hard as steal. I rolled them a few times; I then squeezed them, first lightly then harder. With the first squeeze she pushed her ass back and the head was deep inside her anal muscles. It was her doing. She then cried; a strong cry of evident pain

'Aauuch Sam it hurts...aauuch...aaahhh Sam. You're too big, it's very big Sam.' Sis moaned and cried in pain.

'Shall I pull out?'I asked

'Noooo... should be all right soon, Sam...aaahhh... ooohhh Sam... Saammm you're too bloody big for my little hole.' She continued moaning. I thought she was an expert on the element of anal intercourse. She sure knew the ropes.

I kept playing with her nipples while she kept moaning in pain. She continued pushing her ass back slowly and more of my hardness disappeared into her behind. She continued moaning with pain but she never stopped pushing her ass backwards against my hardness, not until it was totally embedded into her anal tube. I just let her groan and moan. The way her body was wriggling, it was evident that the pain was somewhat unpleasant.

I did not move or ask any questions. I held that hard cock, there deep inside her anus. I moved one hand from her breast down to her pussy where I found her clit. Very lightly I rubbed it, trying to get the feeling and increase her sexual stimulation. The moaning changed into crying, not with pain but with the sexual energy flowing all over her body. Her body now started to vibrate and in time she started to pull away from me; got half way and pushed back to get all the whole of my dick back into her anus.

'Aaahhh... ooohhh Sam... Saammm, I'm cumming Saammm... I'm cumming.' My sister cried and shouted as her body entered into a mind blowing orgasm.

The strokes in and out of her anal tube increased, as she was overtaken by her sexual hunger in pursuit for sexual satisfaction. The more she fucked herself on my dick the more she cried and moaned. I stayed in the same position just teasing and squeezing both her clitoris and her long hard nipple very actively. Her trusts increased and every now and then squeeze it with her sphincter muscles.

'Sam, this sure is a wonderful experience. I had never thought it is so great.' My sister cried as her body haven't yet stopped vibrating.

The pressure down inside my balls started to increase and I was very soon going to explode and fill her arse with big loads of hot spunk. She kept at it thrusting in and out as fast as she could.

'Sis, I soon fill your ass with a load of hot spunk. I'm about to explode.' I cried.

'Ohhh, kiddy brother... I can't wait to feel shooting inside me.' She moaned.

'Where do you want it, inside your ass or out?' I asked.

'To hell with you, kiddy brother! Why waste it?' Big sis asked.

'It's flowing!' I exclaimed.

She pushed her arse back and jammed it against my pelvis as the first salvo was about to leave the source. My hard dick was totally embedded all the way into her bowels.

I was about to cum. I felt the burning sensation as the flow of spunk had left the source. Tingles were felt as it was flowing at full speed through my tubes until I started shooting. As the head of my dick expanded, the first shot of sperm, shot straight into the depths of her tight ass hole. As the first shot was about to leave the steal hard dick I gave a very thunderous cry of satisfaction. Like thunder it was already flowing inside her bowels.

'Wowwww... Aaaahhh Kiddy brother, that feels wonderful! Incredibly sensational!' She cried.

'The next is on the way.' I shouted. ' Asssshhhhhhh... uuuhhh that's fantastic Big Sis; just wonderful.' I blew the second load with further satisfaction. Far too superior than using my right hand (or maybe the left).

The second shot was ready to blow, again straight inside her ass. My sis and I were both pushing in the opposite direction. Her ass and my crotch where hard jammed against each other with my hard dick, really bursting at the deepest, inside her pleasing asshole. The rest of the sperm was all injected into the innermost end of her anal orifice.

At last my dick started to wilt; but she was still enjoying the fruits of her first intimate connection with a male. Her body was still shaking and she still seemed to be living into another word, maybe of wonder, pleasure and dreams. Then she fell on the bed, just like a frozen body, her face down hidden in the bedclothes. I was left there standing with my dick hanging, sated and covered with all kinds of colours. I just looked at her frozen body, lying on her stomach, her head hanging the other side of the bed. Her beautiful bums perfectly shaped, popping upwards, her legs wide open. It was a great view, sperm flowing out of her ass, flowing down between her legs. Her pouty lips were touching each other as those two wrinkled leaves, looking perfectly colossal, with their magnificent beauty and perfection. It was something like, on the many countless nights I dreamed about, masturbating while fantasizing; sperm flowing everywhere underneath the bedclothes. Mum never complained nor the housemaid and neither bad looks.

I just stayed there staring at its perfection, the way we men fit perfectly into their most craved intimate faultlessly sculptured vaginal organ. I dreamed about it countless times, but I never thought about its' perfection, its' beauty and how its' shared. The conjugation between the sexes and the pleasure enjoyed between two persons of the opposite sex. Sometimes even of the same sex.

'Sam... Thanks... ' She just returned from the highest of the heavens. Few seconds later, she was on her back, settled comfortably on the bed, her legs still wide open, maybe as a gratitude to the pleasures she had enjoyed. I just watched. With my eyes transmitting the beauty of her intimate parts with my sperm still flowing out of her ass to the back of my dirty part of my brain; maybe for further use, maybe for more wet dreams.

'How is your back hole? Still hurts?' I asked.

'Yes Sam, it still hurts; the pain is still there and that is the beauty of anal fucking, the perfect fit and the perfect mixture.' Sis answered with a really dirty smile on her lips.

'So you really enjoyed it, you dirty little girl?' I insulted teasingly.

'I never thought I'm going to enjoy it so much, Sam. At first it was hard, you felt far too big; but I wanted it in my arse at all costs. I didn't care about the pain and I must say I'm fully satisfied.' She answered with a satisfied sadistic look.

That outstanding, terrific and remarkable view was still there. Her virginal vaginal slit, partially open, was so unbelievably beautiful that my eyes just locked on the view. There it was all infront of my eyes, for me to immerse myself in. I knelt there infront of her open legs; put my mouth down where her adorable charming and enthralling temple of love was. I started licking and sucking her clit, sometimes even pinching it between my teeth. I tried to cause her some light painful shocks. Her sexual energy immediately erupted and in no time she entered into another world, a dreamer's world of sex yearning and hunger for sexual pleasure and fulfilment. The crave she had; and the hunger for sexual pleasure was exceptional. Her body shook and her cries and moans could be heard beyond the walls of the flat. She became wilder than before as I continued sucking her clit. My lips moved around her sex lips down to her ass hole where I enjoyed a little cocktail of what was still flowing out of there as also the taste of her flowing aromatic smell from her virginal vaginal opening.

I just loved what I was doing and continued enjoying myself as much as I was giving. My dick became hard sooner than expected, although this time it came slowly up as a result of the pleasures as they dramatically increased. My mouth was working around her hungry sex area, an area which was starving for more sexual experimentation. The sexual passions and desires she had been yearning for months, hidden within her own body, looking for that precious moment, when all were out ready to be satisfied. It was the sexual thirst of her own flesh which had accumulated for months on end.

The more I sucked, licked and teethed, the more she jumped, gyrated, cried and shouted as her body became enthralled into daze of sexual contentment. Probably, many times, she had dreamed about and craved, to find a best way how to satisfy her carnal desires. Unfortunately her first victim was I, her own brother, her own blood brother. Although I satisfied my dirty dreams by masturbations, I had never thought that I will be sharing her fantastic body, this sex hungry body, the flesh of my own sister, but rather another girl from the numerous admirers I had dreaming of going out with me and which I never consented to.

My sister was there enjoying herself in a world of her own, until, probably she had enough. Her bums jumped up and down on the bed, lifted one leg and pulled away from my mouth, turning around on her stomach, closing her legs tight and stood there totally naked, just lost and overjoyed within the new world she had just discovered.

I stood up and looked at her head hidden in the bedclothes, her beautiful smooth skin of her back as I kept scanning, those fantastic round bums popping outwards and those two rather long legs so smoothly carved. My hardon was raging and now I was hoping, that I will have again the honour to enjoy a second round of penetrating her anal tube, pleasuring her once again, to another mind blowing climax while I shoot a second load into the depths of her body.

It soon happened as she rested in my hands as I massaged her back lightly with one hand, every time ending turning the palm of my hand on her baby smooth skin of her perfectly shaped bum.

'Sam, do you think we should do it again?' she asked.

'Does it still hurt? Had the inner pain subsided?' I asked back.

'Please don't ask about pain, Sam? I just got what I had been dreaming about; I'm satisfied, I enjoyed it and I want to do it again. Now it should be easy. Do me again Sam; your beautiful little boy seemed to have also enjoyed what he achieved, I'm waiting.' It was the first time that she had called it little boy.

She just lifted herself slowly on her knees, turned her ass towards me as I pointed my hard dick towards her still male milk oozing rosebud. This time I had done the pushing. The muscles were still loose and in it went with very little pressure. The steel hard purple mushroom head made its' way inside her dark orifice. She just gave a moan of pleasure and we both started pushing against each other until it was fully inserted and our bodies crashed together.

'Thanks Sam, now it really feels great. It was very easy and the pleasures I many times dreamed about where nothing to what I had enjoyed in the last hour.' She answered fully satisfied, but she wanted more.

'So far, you're very satisfied with our experimental performance?' I asked. Since the last penetration we haven't moved. One of my hands was holding her from her hips while the other was crawling around downwards looking for her clitories. The other hand; later searched for her nipple.

'Till now, yes I'm more than satisfied, but I still like to experiment further, but remember brother, my pussy is out of bounds. Maybe one day I will give you a taste.' She mockingly answered.

'What do you mean sis?' I asked after I heard something which I didn't much liked to hear.

'Time will tell, Sam. It also heals.' She answered.

I said nothing. She always achieved what she wanted and done what she wanted within limits, as mum and dad although working like crazy and long hours, always kept a grip on our behaviour. Granny when she was at her best was very hard to crack, very, the old type who never modernized herself.

Sandra just gripped my dick a few times with her anal muscles before she pulled her body forward. I pulled back and then forward while she pushed back. On the second thrust backward it just plopped out with a strange sound. I pointed it back towards her back door, rested the head at the core of her rosebud and slowly started to push back in; and back it entered where it belonged. Then we managed to keep a rhythm doing it together until she was back in wonderland, moaning and shouting as her own body was again conquered by her own awakened sexual energy, her hunger for pleasure, her carnal desires which she had spent so many hours dreaming about, as I later found out.

As our sexual encounters progressed, we even establish a way of comparing notes; progressing to further sexual experimentation and indulging in anything that made sense into achieving the ultimate aspirations of sexual stimulation, yearning for those precious moments in achieving the highest and strongest mind blowing climaxes. We done and tried everything, and sure under the circumstances we reached the ultimate of pleasures. There was just one condition which we never broke and on which we had agreed on. On many occasions we even included our cousin Tressa.

*********

Lydia Part 3 will be on the web soon.

12