At the Villa Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'What?' I asked nearly shouting with rage.

'You heard me Sam... This was just the prelude. She's crazy about you and she so hot that she wants you to fuck her in her back hole. Have you heard me, Sam.' She insisted.

'Yes... yes... but that is not possible.'

'Now it is possible Sam, she knows about this and I will be coming for more again to morrow.'

This episode happened during mid May, with school ending about end June; while in September I had to start my university course.

********

'So she was a blackmailer?' Lydia asked.

'Well, not really, but I knew she had a crash on me, she was always jealous when she saw me talking to other girls in school, and anywhere else. She never liked it. But don't ask me why? I had no idea.'

'But now you know?'

'I never cared.'

'Did you fuck her in the arse?' Lydia asked.

Lydia was there lying next to me attentively listening to my story. I knew she wanted to hear more, as she became more curious. Before I continued, I asked her if she liked to suck my hard dick. She kept it alive by caressing it slowly as I disclosed my secret drama.

She immediately leaned her head towards my dick and started licking slowly playing around the purple bulbous head. I just continued...

2nd part will follow soon.