At the Villa Ch. 05

Story Info
Bastard. aaauuchch. aaaaahhh.You bastard. Not in my arse.
9.6k words
4.2
55.6k
6
0

Part 7 of the 38 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 11/25/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
uvlas45
uvlas45
173 Followers

Chapter 5 -- The Last Virgin

This is part of a series of adventures which took place at the villa; after some of the girls were involved in different previous sexual adventures, both ON THE BOAT and AFTER THE BOAT TRIP. So read the previous stories and continue to enjoy the ladies hunger for the satisfaction of the flesh. There are more to come.

I hope you enjoy them. They are all just fiction.

*

As the sun came up all types of life erupted around the garden. The ladies started to crawl out of their beds after that most needed restful night. They all looked relaxed, well rested ready for what sexual pleasures, adventures and innovations were on the menu. By the time the young hot sexy beauties were out after they went through their morning rituals it was already mid-morning.

When I arrived back to the villa after a big shopping spree, I returned with loads of filled shopping bags. The ladies who welcomed me with their empty stomachs looked gorgeous and very happy, ready for another active day. They were all around me in their scanty bikinis waiting for the new day to start. Their wild energy flowing through their sexy bodies was evident as they pressed around me trying to help. They were all hungry and waiting to start devouring not only a healthy breakfast but even one another.

Padme was naturally waiting for me to be back with a fully loaded Pajero with the much needed foodstuffs. She did not have enough in the stores to feed so many. A very comprehensive list was compiled the previous day, after Padme had consulted the new guests.

The amount of items bought should be enough for at least the next few days. There were different items from milk to cereals, meat, fish, bacon, sausages, fruit, soft drinks, beer, the list was never ending and of course vegetables, especially those which I had not, growing in the garden.

As we unloaded, naturally with the help of the ladies, Padme started to sort them. Some of them were stored in deep freezers others to end in the fridge, while others stored elsewhere. As we finished Olympia called for every body's attention.

'Sam, this is embarrassing.' She cried.

'What is embarrassing?' I asked.

'Let me make things clear... staying here as your guests, is more than fantastic, not to mention the pleasures we had already experienced or to say it in a better way; just tasted the top of the icing. The last twenty four hours were proof enough. But, if we had to live in a hotel or even go to the cheapest restaurants etc, it would have cost us a hefty sum, so therefore, we at least should foot the bills for the food.' Olympia concluded, with the girls all shouting in agreement.

'Thanks... your appreciation is more than welcome, so put what you like in a box I prepare, and at the end of your holiday, we open it and what's in it will go to Padme's family.' I told the young ladies in appreciation.

Padme with a sweet smile on her face looked shocked. She knew that I had spent a lot of money. The ladies agreed. Then I continued. 'Ladies, I'm sure that by the time you will be ready to go back home, Padme would have taught you, all you need to know about massage, and other relevant subjects. I hope that you appreciate that yesterday you already realized that love making is more than just fucking. She will give you more ideas; explain details, so that when you make love, you will be more than satisfied; but also very relaxed. She will teach you the beauty of the Yoni Massage and the Lingam massage.'

'What does that mean?' Lydia asked.

I gave her a sweet secret smile, so quick the other ladies hadn't registered. 'The Yoni is the right word used in the east for the vagina, which is more appropriate than the names we call it in the west. It means 'Temple of Love' and Lingam means 'Wand of light' which refers to the male organ. So when you all learn this, I am sure you all become great lovers. You can teach your lover boys how to pleasure you and prepare you for that special moment when you become one body. I am sure that you can enjoy those inner pleasures where the feelings pleasure and satisfaction will flourish. The orgasms you enjoy will be out of this world. Your sexual imaginations increase, as you include them and put them into practice in your in, love making, hopefully very frequently. Then you really make love ... not just fuck.' I concluded.

'Wow.' Aphro shouted, 'I'm sure I will love that. Sam; what are we going to do, today?'

'What do you mean?' I asked.

'Well... I'm already hot! You know... down here.' Aphro exclaimed as she moved her hand trying to show me her slit between her legs.

'I think it's too early for that; you may have to cool yourself... in the pool; first.' I answered. The other girls giggled. Aphro looked at me.

'You misunderstood me Sam; I had already indicated where I'm hot.' Aphro answered back nearly shouting.

'I don't think I did... but anyway, you have to wait. I still have a mission to accomplish, something I left on purpose; for this morning.' I answered.

Everybody looked at Victoria. They all knew that she was the last virgin. She had that sweet sexy smile on her face which said it all. She wanted to be the protagonist in the next episode. Something which she should never forget? Making real love with another human being was a feat in itself. The act of copulation was something which she had visualized many times, especially before she slept, during some nights!

'Vic... Shall we?' I asked. She nodded and I lead the way to my domain. We only had a cup of tea and walked away from the crowd. We left them there visualizing the action, while enjoying their breakfast.

The door closed behind us as we entered. The sweet cool smell and comfy atmosphere of my room made us welcome. Padme had prepared some incense sticks; Ylang Ylang, to give that Eastern sensual feeling and more relaxed atmosphere. I took Victoria in my hands, looked into her eyes, and hugged her, then, I pressed her body against mine. Our lips met and brushed slightly. The act had sent shivers of pleasure throughout our bodies. My hands roamed against her small back as she pressed her small light body against mine, pressing her crotch against my hard ranging dick. This was the last of the three virgins. She could be the last one, to devour for many months or even years to come.

Untying the strings of her bikini top, my hands roamed further down the small of her back and over the smoothness of her small bottoms. They roamed further, pushing down her little bikini panties, which fortunately did not even cover much of those fine looking orbs. As I grabbed them, I could easily cover them with the palms of my hands. The little garment slid down comfortably along her slim legs. She just shook it off with her leg.

My hands roamed further down until they were under the crease, where the bottoms meet the thigh. I grabbed the bottoms from under neat and pulled them, upwards, pressing her naked crotch harder against my hardness. Our lips never slipped away from each other's as our tongues danced their way in our mouths. The sexual energy flowed increasingly throughout our blood streams.

Maybe even secret fantasies were floating through our brains about what the next act would be like. That special moment Victoria was waiting for, was definitely going to happen, and within the next hour. The desire and crave to enjoy and feel that exclusive particular intimate moment in a woman's life, was very imminent. Yes I was rather anxious to please Victoria while making her; a woman. I felt also honoured to be the chosen one, to copulate with her on that special occasion; the loss of her virginity.

I was sure that Victoria did not ever dream about this morning's special encounter. She may have dreamt about that memorable day when she, one day would give herself, her body, her most intimate part to some special lover; but I was confident she did not have any plans for this morning's encounter; at least not before she embarked on that boat for this adventurous holiday, far away from home.

My hands continued massaging those small orbs, moulding them in the palms and every now and then squeeze them, all the time a finger massage the crack at the back, hitting her most sensitive spots. They felt desirable, maybe rewarding and heart-warming; the smoothness was incredible. The feeling was; beyond belief.

Our lips moved as our eyes met again. I slowly turned her around, still holding her body. My hands roamed upwards massaging her stomach, her chest until her small tits were cupped in the palms of my hands. Moans of pleasure escaped from between her lips as her body trembled. The little nipulets were already hard as my hands continued massaging and moulding her small 'AAs' My tongue was playing around her earlobe as the crack of her ass was smashed against my hard cock, still inside my shorts.

'Are you ready for the next act, Vic?' I asked.

'Why do you ask?' Victoria asked back as she moaned and shook the crack against by hardon.

'I always ask. This is just once in a lifetime for a woman!' I exclaimed.

'I know Sam; and thanks for being so cautious. Guys usually never ask.' She said.

'I know, but you are not one of those ladies who seem not to care?' I affirmed.

'I know Sam and to be truthful... it wasn't on my agenda. It happened to be a special occasion and you happened to be that special person at the right place at the right time. Other guys were not so lucky. I think I will never forget these special moments Sam ... and the circumstances... in which they are taking place.' She stated confidently.

'Thanks for your confidence. You must have enjoyed yesterday's encounter, then?' I asked.

'Sam... I wished they were recorded; the most beautiful moments in my life... those feelings are still with me. My little hole at the back still send reminders... from time to time, you know what I mean. Those little pains are still there.' She said with a smile.

'You're not angry with me, are you?' I asked.

'No Sam, I'll never be angry with you. I have already learned a lot of interesting ideas, call them what you like. I know there are more to learn, I hope. The pleasures I had enjoyed since that dreadful, shocking moment when you whisked me to your room were... but what came later was unbelievable. I thought you were going to rape me.' Victoria said.

'I never thought about doing such a dreadful thing, neither to you nor to any other women. My pleasure is as unforgettable as the satisfaction and delights including the aftermaths'. I said.

I was still massaging her little breasts and every now and then squeeze her little nipples sending massive shivers of pleasure throughout her entire body. The moans and little cries of pleasure never stopped. I squeezed them, sometimes even a little harder, making sure that the little pain will increase her sexual appetite. Her body kept trembling.

Playing with my clothes she had managed with one hand to let my shorts and briefs down my legs as her naked ass pressed against my real hard throbbing dick. Yes he was waiting for that special moment; hard as steel, pressing against the crack between her bums, ready to crawl and break that tender sensitive membrane, beneath her vaginal opening.

'Ohhh Sam, you're making me so hot. Wowww that hard dick of yours pressing against my crack; Wowww... it really feels wonderful, so big, so huge... I don't mind the pain Sam... Please take my cherry... Sam... pleassse.' Victoria cried as one of my hands started to crawl down against her belly.

'You're so hot and wet!' I said as my finger crawled down between her legs, feeling the moist labia as I moved it up and down between those slippery inner pink walls.

'Sam, please... give it to me... lay me down on the bed and fill me up with this

'Beautiful'... what you called it; aaahh yes 'wand of light'... put it inside my temple of love and pleasure it...Satisfy my ego...' Victoria begged.

'So you really want it Vic?' I asked again, waiting for her reaction. I did not really need her reaction. I knew she was hot, burning with desire and jealous that she was the only virgin out of the group. She was still untouched. Two more, in the last twenty four hours had received my 'wand of light' and which had penetrated and ignited their temples of love for the first time and maybe, for many times to follow.

'More than you ever dreamed of, Sam.' She answered, turning her face slowly towards me, smiling and kissing me all over my cheeks and also on my lips. Our tongues danced and rolled in our mouths as my hand was given more space as it crawled down to access to her wet jewel as her legs opened wider.

She opened her legs... wider. My hand moved further in between them, a finger slid between her swollen lips. Between her slippery pink lips, sticky cream was evident; everywhere. She was drenched. Some of her juices was even flowing along her inner thighs. Her breathing increased tenfold as my finger moved forward and backwards. She was hot and hotter she became as I started massaging her clit, with my wet finger. Sometimes I even massaged the entrance to her temple, teasing her as she moaned. Her body started to experience new sensations. Her sexual energy started flowing from one chakra to another. She became ecstatic, overjoyed with the new sensational pleasures as desires built up though her entire self. She melted in my arms as I kept massaging her prime sensitive region.

I shook my pants off my feet, lifted her light body and slowly laid her in the middle of the bed. I looked at her, she was enticing. There was no way I wanted to loose another minute without getting closer to her temple. Her Temple of Love was waiting to be loved, to be explored as also to feel my Wand of Light. It will slowly make its entry; induce pleasures as her hindering wall will surrender to its beauty as it lights her insides.

I knelt on the bed and walked slowly on my knees until my eyes were focused on her beautiful rather innocent eyes. Slightly open she gave me a very sexy smile. I lowered my lips and kissed her, rather shallowly. Her tongue snaked out and crawled between my lips; feeling the heat; she slightly moaned. I just lifted my face a few inches.

'How do you feel my lamb?' I whisperly asked.

'The feelings flowing through my body are overwhelming and irresistible. I can't describe them. I'm yours Sam, I don't know if I can go through the next act. I'm so hot and lost in these overpowering sensations that I'll probably pass out. I will feel guilty if I do so and don't enjoy the real moments when... your, beautiful little manhood... enters my body. This is just one time experience, Sam. It's unrepeatable. What can I do to stay sane?' Victoria asked.

I understood her concerns and I did not wish to hurt her, but I had no answer. I had to think; maybe I could come with a quick solution. That intimate moment was too close now, and there was no going back. She had surrendered her body; her yoni, to me. I wanted this moment at any cost as much as she cannot retreat. What would her friends say, when thy find out?

'I don't really know, never knew such a situation... maybe as I start to put my cock inside you, guide me, tell me what you feel. We do it slowly, explain what is actually happening, the feeling; the stretching, maybe the pain as it starts breaking your hymen.' I started explaining; then continued. 'This may keep you conscious, aware of this real moment in your life, alert and determined to enjoy not the real pleasures of the moment, not the discomforts from the pain and the menace of the stories you may have heard but the actual feeling that one day you may relate to future generations. What do you think?' I concluded.

'Wowww... Sam... That will be fantastic! It's a great inspiration! I only hope I can go through it!' Victoria exclaimed.

'Yes you can; only with determination.' I whispered as I kissed her on the lips, again and again.

'Thanks Sam, but I don't think ... I'm ready.' She whispered back as she looked into my eyes.

I was shocked. I looked into her eyes. They were wide open, bright and full of love. I kissed her again and said nothing for a rather few long minutes. Then she opened her mouth again.

'Sam... I want you to kiss my little thing down there; you know what I mean and make me cum a few times. Get me in the mood again. In return I caress that hard waiting and anticipating master of love. I want to caress it, kiss it and suck it, make him more cautious of my needs. I want him more than you think Sam, but I want him to be a good boy. Will you be some more patient with me,Sam? I promise that we will leave this room with red blood flowing down, from between my legs.' Victoria concluded.

'Thanks sweetheart I'll do anything that gives you the most of bodily pleasures and of course, satisfaction. I'm more than ready to satisfy all what your heart desires.' I answered as I was caressing her bare naked breasts, every now and then kneading her little nipulets between my fingers.

The more I touched her, the wilder she became. I moved; then turned a little; both of us actually moved a little to be more comfortable. With my body on top of her she looked like a little girl. Her legs opened wider, as wide as she could open them. Her hand was already caressing my raging hardon. She kissed it rather shallowly, blowing light hot air around it. The caresses were smooth as when handling some precious thing. I knew that at that moment it was very precious, for her, the feeling of my hard dick. I just relaxed looking between her legs, those beautiful small lips, all wet, the fascination of nature, slightly opening and closing with every strong breath she took.

I loved and enjoyed those precious moments as I fascinated myself with their beauty. I had never cared so much before, in going through such details when examining such a fantastic and delicate entity, that incredible object of desire, of lust and crave. How many men envied this beautiful temple of love, yearned and ached for, even fought and died? It's beautiful, perfectly sculptured, just by nature in a mother's womb and so she will do so one day, God willing and when the right time comes.

For that particular moment it was hers to enjoy; the pleasures and the desires of the flesh. She was hot and had the right to enjoy both, alone or in company. She needed to satisfy her desires and the pleasure; herself. In a few moments she was going to enjoy the copulation, the real act of love making... when two distinct bodies became one.

I leaned myself over her lithe body, not even touching it, my mouth tilted down further until my tongue touched her clit, just slightly. There was a jolt of sexual electricity as her pelvic area jumped up, hungry for more. I teased her clit, again and had the same reaction. A moan escaped her lips as her pelvic pressed upwards.

I felt her lips opening against the purple head of my dick. I waited a few moments before I licked her clit again, my tongue was nearly touching. As my tongue and her clit made contact, her mouth opened and her tongue crawled around the purple head of my hard dick. Before I knew it she slowing had most of it inside, between her lips. Jolts of pleasure erupted within her body every time I licked and sucked on her little nubile.

Her mouth was full with the thick purple head of my raging hardon. The delights were exquisite as her tongue slowly and lightly manoeuvred around it. I loved every movement she was making as I continued teasing her clit. Her body was shaking and trembling as she continued turning her tongue around my dick sucking and licking. She even tried to put more meat into her small mouth, but it was impossible and she nearly gagged. She was inexperienced and her mouth was rather small but she managed to hold to what she had inside.

uvlas45
uvlas45
173 Followers