At the Villa Ch. 07 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My chest moved right to left and back slightly massaging her vibrant and sensitive nipples. I tried to pull out again but she bucked slowly as her body shook further. I gave her a few more short thrusts, deep, deep inside her body; very close to her burning chakra, in the very depth of her womanhood. She held me tight now, my chest crushed against her breasts as she entered the heavens once again.

A leg was around my lower back holding my manhood back into her depths of her craving body. I was overjoyed as her body was engulfed in an incredible orgasm that both our bodies stared to shake together. Lydia's body was again exploding. The joys of love we both enjoyed were the result of a bond between two very hot, insatiable loving persons.

She was moaning in my mouth as our tongues were tangling around together. Her vaginal muscles were totally contracted around my phallus, like a steel vice. An incredible amount of sexual energy was flowing throughout our bodies. Both of us were shaking with the strong orgasms that had invaded us, including the bed. I loved this one precious moment with Lydia. She was wild, a great lady to be with, bonded with me as we both enjoyed what we had dreamed many times about. None of us could describe those amazing moments of astonishing mind-blowing pleasure we had enjoyed and which we will definitely cherish for a long time.

We both hoped that we would enjoy more in the next days. The smile was there as we disengaged and relaxed next to each other, all wet, not only with sweat but also with the love juice which she had shed during those extraordinary moments. She gave me a smile. I knew what she meant.

************

When your mother's wedding came to an end, I asked one of the drivers to take me home. I knew that mum and dad won't be home for some time as they had to take care of what was left after my newly married sister and her husband left for their honeymoon in Paris.

When I arrived home I picked the phone and dialled that special number I had summarised. It was answered on the first ring. 'Hello.' She answered. Who answered had to use the English language. 'Did you have a good time?' She asked.

'YES... Thanks. Is everything still as planned?' I asked excitedly.

'Yes. We meet as planned, at that place and at that specific time. We can later if you think you are too tired.'

'I couldn't wait to be in your arms!' I exclaimed

'Do you want me to prepare something?' She asked.

'Just don't wash and don't change; you know what I mean.' I ordered.

'Your desires will be taken care of.' I put the receiver back on the hook.

The night passed. At seven the next morning, Sunday, I was already on the underground train, if one can call it that. It goes from Piraeus station to Kifisja Station. The only line in Athens at that time from South to North, probably about half of it over ground, but served a purpose as it was the quickest way to cross Athens from south to north.

When the train stopped at the Kifisja station I walked out of the open air station looking for her car. She was waiting, sitting in her parked car right opposite the exit. She was looking, her eyes moving, waiting for her prince charming to arrive. I knew what she was after and what she wanted. She wanted me to be with her, to please her; maybe hopefully satisfy her sexual hunger. I was excited. I was also scarred. My experience was rather young. I was new to such practices. She had already been married for a couple of years. Maybe she liked to use me like a toy; something to play with?

She started the engine and started driving slowly away from the station. I walked behind her, following her car until we came into a little area which was rather deserted. This was pre-planned during my last visit which took place a couple of days before my sister's wedding.

She was Hera, the woman I dreamed about since the day she seduced me at the pharmacy. She reduced the speed to a minimal. As I was close, I opened the front door and dropped myself in the seat next to her. The car was still moving, her face was on fire. She looked at me with a sweet smile on her face. It was a passionate smile. I knew she was burning. She was hungry for love, for sexual satisfaction. As she felt my presence sitting next to her I knew that it was going to be a long day of hot loving sex. The longing and yearning for sexual satisfaction was evident. I could even smell sex as I got into the front seat, sitting next to Hera amazing hot body.

'Thanks for coming, Sam.' Hera thanked me. She needed not to as I was probably more excited than she was, to be in her arms. I knew that this was going to be a different date. She was experienced and I was ignorant, rather without the experience.

'Since you invited me I never stopped dreaming. I was so excited I thought of nothing else.' I answered. Naturally my dick deep inside my trousers had already become more than excited. It wanted to break my pants, so hard it was, I never knew so.

'This last night was a total ordeal; most of it was spent turning and moving under the covers. It felt so long, the hours could never pass. Sam I was so excited I was craving and longing for you and for your dick. My pussy became so hot I wanted to masturbate. I tried not to. I wanted to wait to be with you and we do it together.' Hera recounted her night's ordeal.

I was shocked as much as I was pleased. Being with such a mature woman, who was so hot for me; made me proud. I was elated, confirming what she had told me. Why she wanted me so much? The day was still young so I had to experience what she had prepared for me. I even thought that best will be, that I will let her lead the way.

I did not answer or comment but she continued. 'I just wanted your dick to be inside me, Sam. So hot I was, my nipples were hard as I was visualizing what we are going to do together.' Hera impressively continued to explain what a bad night she been through.

'Did you touch yourself; I mean masturbate?' I asked.

'Yes I tried, but I wasn't successful. It became worst. I wanted your body, that beautiful toy you had showed me. I was craving for it. I wanted you inside me, Sam. I was desperate. I wanted the night to be over. I couldn't wait any longer. I woke around half four and started getting ready.' Hera cried as I looked at her, watching her eyes on the road as she turned to the east, driving away from Kifisja toward Marathon.

Soon we were out and away from the urban areas and into the rural area where houses were scattered and far from each other. They were small dwellings, usually used only for relaxation purposes. Most they were scattered and situated away from the roads and into the fields.

Hera's eyes were focused on the road infront. Some parts were hardly wide enough for a car to drive through; in other areas they were winding roads. She was very cautious in her driving although she was so sexually excited. I watched her driving. Her eyes were most of the time focused on the road ahead. She was being careful, very careful. She had to remember that she was on a hot illicit mission. She could not back off and go back. She was young in the prime of her womanhood and the lack of sexual satisfaction was killing her. She was hot and she was not getting the satisfaction that she wanted, just by just using her fingers or sex toys.

She looked gracious, her face still angelic and that little fringe made her look much younger than her real age. The more I looked at her the more I wanted her. The more I wanted to make love to her, the wilder I became. I was going crazy, maybe as much as she was. I wanted her there and then. I wanted to get closer to her, touch her and put my hand under her skirt. I wanted to pull her skirt back over her knees, expose them and even more. I became too excited and was loosing my patience. I let my hand crawl down a little, just touching her leg. I wanted it to crawl further along her thigh, feeling the smooth skin until I get closer to were her slit was. Was she wearing panties? The more thoughts that flew through my mind the more uncomfortable and eager I became.

I looked down. I could not keep looking at her boobs which were hidden within her white blouse. Unfortunately one of Hera's hands, the one which was holding the steering wheel, was barring part my vision of her well rounded breasts. Her light beige coloured skirt was long enough to cover her knees and more. The more I looked at her hidden treasures, the more I visualized what was hidden down there, between those long lovely legs. She was going to be my first woman with sexual experience. I couldn't wait. My hopes were high. I wanted to learn. I wanted to become a better lover. I wanted to get the edge.

I was going wild. I couldn't wait until we arrive at our destination, so I started pulling her skirt up. I began rather slowly, at first only until I exposed her knees. Hera did not say anything, neither complained nor approved; her eyes were focused on the road ahead.

She was wearing some type of stockings or tights, just a shade lighter than her skirt. I pushed her skirt further up, exposing more of her thighs. Hera gave me a quick look with a smile on her face. I pulled more, just enough to expose more of her sexy legs.

My raging hardon had been hard from the moment that I saw her car parked; outside Kifisja station. It had not yet relaxed. Still rigid, and the more I looked at her, the harder it became. Parts of her upper legs were exposed. They were beautiful, perfect. My dick was roaring, waiting to play and to penetrate. I craved for her beautiful body; I wanted nothing, except to start devouring it. I was as anxious as much she probably was. She was going to be my first real woman. Until that moment I knew no other, except my sister and cousin.

My right hand crawled down, searching for that precious treasure which was situated between her slightly opened legs. The touch of my fingers against the smooth skin sent shivers through my body as the palms of the fingers lightly caressed the smooth skin of her inner leg, the one which was next to me. I moved it slowly as I continued caressing her smooth skin until I felt the heat. The fingers were getting closer to her crotch. Soon, I realized that my fingers discovered the bare skin, just at the end of the stocking she was wearing. My hand crawled a little bit further. It got closer. The heat felt stronger. Hera giggled as I touched the strap of her suspender belt. I became not only excited but ready to explode; the fury inside my body was extraordinary.

I was still very young. Most of those adventures were all new to me. I was on the brink of, and about to discover sex or just started to. I wanted to discover who I was and what I wanted in a relationship. Many times I had dreamed about the female species and what I expected from them as I masturbated in secret. When I discovered the beauty of the female body I became crazy. The more I discovered the more ignorant I felt.

My sister and cousin were a great inspiration. The beauty of their naked bodies as they exposed them for my pleasures; opened new horizons. They educated me about not only of the beauty, but also of their proper functions. I stopped masturbating. Pleasures were stronger when I was sexually touched by my sister or my cousin or both of them at the same time.

'But this was my day.' I thought.

As my fingers touched the gusset she automatically closed her legs, tight.

'Sam, I'm driving, please don't, otherwise I can't guarantee our safety.' Hera advised very politely.

I just pulled my hand slowly away as she opened her legs again. The heat flowing between her smooth legs increased the tension within my body. I became very excited; I wanted her there and then. I became impatient, edgy and eager.

She gave me a dirty look followed by a smile. It was a smile that expressed her hidden desires. Hera was taking me on this mysterious adventure not only to satisfy her ego and her sexual frustrations, but there was more. There was another reason; I was irresistible, charming. It was something I had never knew I possessed. I had never given it much thought before, until Hera had illuminated me.

'A few minutes more and we will be there. Then I am yours. You can make love to me. You can fuck me; eat me; whatever you want. I'm hot Sam. I'm wet; drenched and ready and available for anything, so please behave.' Hera nearly, this time shouted at me.

I sat quietly. The road ahead was full of bends, sometimes with high walls on both sides and certain stretches with just one carriage way. I was quite for the next fifteen minutes or so, just waiting for my first adventure with a married and experienced woman. I couldn't wait. She had already sent me crazy. That day when she lowered my pants at the back of the pharmacy, was the greatest shock I had in my life. But I loved every moment of it even that I knew that it was not ethical to be seduced by a professional and much older woman. On the way home I was in heaven, although in a very uncomfortable situation. My hands were down covering my crotch. An experience I will never forget.

At last we exited the, what was called 'the main road'. She drove for a few minutes through a single uncharted carriage way until we came to a high wall. It was quite long; maybe a couple of hundred meters. A normal door and a big garage door were a couple of meters away.

Hera stopped the car and passed me the key of the small door, while she ordered. 'Sam, do please open the small door. The big door can be opened from the inside.'

Within seconds the garage door was wide open and she steered the car inside. I closed the garage door while she parked the car in the shade of a canopy of trees. I also closed the small door and now we were totally hidden within the confines of that magnificent garden.

Her parents had the only access to this beautiful and incredible peaceful place. Fortunately they were enjoying the last weeks of summer on the island of Corfu where they owned a house, which was also very close to the sea. I looked around and a few meters away there was a small house when Hera was about to open its' entrance door.

'Sam, please go through to the back and open the back door and the windows?' Hera asked of me.

With that fresh flow of a light wind flowing from the north cooled the house rather quickly. I took a look around. It was a nice small summer house, a kitchen and 2 bedrooms, one with a double and another with two singles. There was another room which served as a dinning, sitting and for any other, sometimes as bedroom if friends were invited. The ideal place was at the back where there was a square piece of concreted area, shaded by a canopy of vines which at that moment was not only in full bloom but majestically loaded with bunches of ripe white and red grapes hanging everywhere.

For me this was a new world. It was a wonderful and serene world, away from the hectic, crazy city where I lived. The tranquillity and the peace were perfectly right for making love. I just scanned the area again before I walked back to where Hera was. We met at the centre of front room. She looked incredibly beautiful, especially with the light behind her; the rays of the sun lighting her hair which was immaculately set in a ponytail. I took her in my arms, looked into her eyes and soon our lips connected. Shivers of pleasure dominated my spine and the rest of my body. My hard dick wanted nothing except to break away from its restrictions.

My hand moved along the side of her waist searching for the lock on her skirt. As I located it I snapped off the button and lowered the zipper. The skirt crawled down sweetly along her legs to form a heap around them. My hand found the underside of her bottom. I grabbed one of her bottoms with my hand and pull it up, while with the other hand cupped the other as I pressed her crotch against my imprisoned hard steel truncheon. She lifted a leg, moved it around my lower back and pressed me harder against her body as she moaned in my mouth as our tongues danced together.

'Hera, I can't wait.' I said as I moved my lips away from hers. 'Turn around, bend over and rest yourself on the table.' I ordered her with so much confidence which I could not believe myself, where I got it from. I was always the shy guy. She moved her leg from around my back and precisely she executed what I had ordered. I moved a few steps backwards to evaluate the new scene which had just been enacted.

She looked graciously magnificent with that beautiful suntanned skin, smooth but not creamy, rather light brown with no bikini lines. I was wandering how many times or hours she had spent sunbathing in the nude. That white thong she was wearing matched perfectly with her skin. Then what about those beige suspender belts which were connected to those nearly neutral coloured stockings; she was incredibly sexy. And those rather longish legs, perfectly shaped with a rather little gap at the top connected to her intimate parts. A form of a crack or slit could be seen between two hanging strips pushing into the white gusset downwards. It was the slit where within, between them lay the most desirable temple the female gender was endowed with.

Wowww; was her crack so desirable, so beautiful. It was there between the two swollen labia of which part of the flesh was exposed as the white string passed precisely and embedded between the lips themselves. My dick wanted to jump. It was so hard watching such a fantastic view that it felt like it was about to explode.

I knelt precisely where I was. My eyes were in line with her beautiful round orbs. The little white string of her thong; sitting perfectly across her anal entrance and attached to the bottom end on the triangular white cotton, could had been captured in a spectacular picture. It could have been the perfect memento for my first encounter. The triangular patch was not big enough to cover her wet slit.

Like a gentleman I crawled on my knees until my nose was close enough to smell the aroma which was flowing out from her drenched vaginal opening in the air around me. It was intoxicating. The effect was terrific. I wanted Hera more than ever. I wanted to eat her; fuck her...

Hera's behind was not only impressive but the shape was remarkable. I got closer. The smell surrounding my face increased the tension. I became more excited. My little boy was harder than ever, even that he was still imprisoned in my pants. My nose was nearly touching her crack. I just enthralled looking at her beautiful behind; that little brown rosebud vertically crossed with the white string of her thong. As much as I was agitated and nervous; I was not in a hurry. I decided I wanted her to wait; to make her desire me, to want me and yearn for my manhood.

We had the whole day at our disposal. I loved those precious moments adoring that beautiful behind; most of her drenched pussy was exposed to my delights. From the position I was in, I could relish those beautiful swollen pouty lips. They were partly exposed with the little string crossing over her rosebud and the connection to the triangle embedded between them. I could not resist any more. She was irresistible. I pressed my nose into her wet thong and I took a couple of strong breaths. I inhaled the aroma which had accumulated, probably from the moment she put them on. It could have been sometime the day before when thinking of what I asked she made sure that I will be happy and satisfied. I sniffed and sniffed with my hardon raging like an animal, ready to please and satisfy.

The smell of her pussy was intoxicating. Fresh love juice was flowing out heavily not to mention what had already flowed since the time she washed herself, maybe many hours ago. The aroma was so strong that it penetrated through the inside of my lungs. I took a few more sniffs before I pulled myself away.