At the Villa Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With Corrine's legs back in position, wide open, Di continued what she had already started. Her right hand's fingers working simultaneously on her clit and G-spot while the middle finger of her left hand, was more than half way inside her ass. It did not take long before Corrine was crying and shouting, as the fire flowing out of her activated red chakra was flowing from one into another. It was flowing upwards along her body, like wild fire through her veins.

'Fuck Di; I don't know if I can I take more... I don't know. Aaaaaahhhhh fuck Di...yessss more... more... harder... harder.' Corrine cried and shouted for more as she tried to close her legs. Her body, trembling, lifted itself off the mattress a few times, probably with every strong jolt from her chakra. But Di was ready to make a stop to any of Corrine's interferences. Her legs stayed wide open while Di continued to massage the area within her asshole as her finger was kept active. It was moving in and out of her anus. The orgasmic explosions did not stop, but Di's other fingers kept her clit and G-spot properly activated.

At last Corrine grabbed Di's hands and pressed them harder against her crotch. Her body was totally taken over by those last multiple explosions. Her hand gave away, her legs stretched forward as she laid herself. Her body still trembling; lost in nirvana.

Di pulled herself away and walked towards the nearest bathroom, at least to clean her hands. On her return Corrine was still lost in a big dream within fantasy land. She was there stretched on her back, her legs slightly open and her tremors started to wane and vanish slowly; but she was still enjoying those special moments she had never experienced before, in her life.

Di cleared most of the extra things which were lying around. She liked to keep the place as clean as possible with used towels etc sent to the washing machine and the clean ones kept in place for the next occurrence.

At last Corrine started to stir slowly; her eyes slightly opened and closed again. She was wondering, trying to remember where she was; what happened; where she had been. In which heaven she had been ascended to. She tried to remember those short moments when she felt so far away from her EARTH; the place was heavenly; indescribable.

'Where...have... I ... I... bee... beeeennn?' Corrine tried to try to find out where she had been.

Di waited until Corrine could come back to normality. She just kept moving around the place until Corrine lifter her head of the mattress.

'Welcome back. Don't ask where you been. You will never find out, but you can go there as many times if you like and feel; or maybe even experience different pleasures. If you enjoyed them so much, try again, maybe next time you will have a different experience. Maybe Sam can send you there too. He's quite an expert!'

Corrine did not comment. 'Can I have a shower?'

'Sure... I'm waiting for you to do it together.' No more questions were asked. They washed each other not to mention that they washed each other's intimate parts too. Feelings started to awake again as their fingers searched around for each other's arousals.

After they dried each other with more touches, Di took her back to the massage mattress. After changing the cover Di laid her down on her back and immediately got on top of her body in a sixty-nine position. Corrine was slightly shocked but she was hot enough to be the first to push her tongue into Di's pussy. Both of them started sucking on each other's pussies, licking and sucking on their flowing juices. In a few minutes their bodies erupted into a huge orgasm which they both enjoyed.

After that they put their clothes on and were ready to go their separate ways. But before, with a big smile Corrine asked again about the panties collection which according to the myth Sam has collected from his virgin devotees.

'The panty collection was the talk of the campus during Sam's years at Thessaloniki. I believe; that there were approximately around 300, but not all came from the virgin ladies Sam had fucked on campus. There were others that were collected during the summer holidays, when Sam worked in the tourist trade... mostly in top class hotels on different islands. Naturally they all had blood stuck to them as evidence of the lady's virginity, which naturally was broken by Sam's masterpiece itself.' Di explained from the information she had collected.

'Wowww. Is he the same Sam... it must be him.' Corrine answered.

'Do you know him?' Di asked.

'When I was at the university in Athens one of the subjects I studied was geology and the lectures were delivered by a female lecturer known as Madam. From the rumours circulating around, this Sam was compelled to spend most of his weekends studying at her place, when she was lecturing in Thessaloniki. According to certain information or according to the legend, he used to service her, as "how they used to interpret the story".'

'He may give you the fine details.' Di answered.

'So he is the one. I heard he was living on an island... an island I will be visiting in about two weeks, accompanied by two French beauty experts, ladies of course.'

'I did not say so; so please don't implicate me.' Di stated.

'Don't worry. I know how to tackle such a situation. Thanks for everything.' And with that last comment, Corrine left three by one hundred Euro notes and before she made her exit she gave Diana a kiss on her lips. 'Until the next time; I couldn't wait.

Relaxed after Corrine had left, Olympia and Diana got together in the dinning room to have some lunch. They both were hungry, and both wanted some real time to relax after those ladies had taken most of their mornings and their real energy.

'Di what the devil did you do? Was she so hot?' Olli asked.

'Don't ask. She was so hot and wild that after we showered together we ended up eating each other.' Di answered.

'So it's true what I heard. Did you send her to Sam?' Olli asked.

'She's in need of a very good fuck. I'm sure Sam will set her up.' Di answered.

'Did she leave any payment?' Olli asked.

'Yes; she left three hundred Euros.'

'She must have the money?'

'We may get some free toiletries and cosmetics next time. She represents a couple of French companies.'

'So she makes a few Euros, does she? What about us, how much did we make?' Olli asked curiously.

'Well calculating what we have done this week I think we have quite a few thousands.' Diana said.

'Sure. Approximately we massaged twenty four different guys each; not including today's, and not to forget those extra nights. That should total, including tips at two hundred and fifty each about 12000 Euros. We have also made 2000 from those two evenings and another 550 Euros today.' Concluded Olympia.

'That's impressive compared to what we had last year, plus the hardship on our families.'

'That's true; so what do you think we will do when we are back at university?' Olympia asked.

'In my opinion our studies should get priority. Well, we have five weeks plus to go before the university open its doors. I think we will work another three weeks as we are and then stop. We also stop all the advertising. Therefore during the next three weeks we choose maybe twenty five to thirty good clients; give them the details so when they like have a massage or other services they can contact us by an SMS. I am sure that they will keep us happy with a few massages every week; I calculate about six to eight each; a couple of nights on the town and nothing more. What do you think?' Diana tried to set a decent scenario.

'If we can do it, it will be more than enough.' Olli responded.

'So you agree?'

'Sure. We can save a good deal of money and have enough to pay for all of our expenses; remember money is everything; we only have to be careful that we control them. First things first; in the end we don't like to end up as whores.'

After they agreed they started preparing some food and some small talk about how hot both Fedora and Corrine had made them.

'No man has ever made me so hot. But this Corrine; she was wild and crazy.'

'So that's why you went down on her, sucking each other?' Olli asked.

'How do you know what I have done?'

'You told me, but I had already watched you on the viewer.' Olli answered.

'Fucking shit! Were you also feeling and massaging your pussy?' Di asked.

'I was fingering myself, not just touching my clit; not to mention that like you, I tasted my own juices. Maybe it could be a good idea if we continue were you were we had stopped.' Olli described how hot she became not to forget that her pussy still leaking just like Di's.

'You better get a hard cock and get fucked.' Di suggested.

'Not a bad idea. I am sure I am in need of a hard cock. How did she taste?' Olli asked teasingly.

'She tasted sooo gooood, I could have spent more time eating her pussy.' Di teased back.

'What about this evening? Shall we go clubbing?' Olli asked.

At that time the door bell rang; for the third time. 'Who the fucking hell is here at this time of day?' Diana asked. 'Better go and have a look.'

Olympia went down and as she opened the door, she was shocked. There was this tall Adonis ready to walk in, even without an invitation. He nearly pushed Olympia out of his way and went through the door slightly lowering his head, like if it was his own property.

'Good afternoon.' He gave Olympia a good look, sort of like examining her body. 'I think this must be the right place. Shall we start?' He sort of concluded, while examining her body from head to toes.

He was about six feet four; perfect weight for his body and well trimmed.

'Emm... It's Saturday afternoon.' Olympia tried to send him away.

'Relax... I knew what day and even what time it is. Where is your mate... what is her name ... Olli.'

'I am Olli.'

'So the other must be Di or Diana? Why don't you call her? I need both of you here. Well sorry... I haven't introduced myself. My name is George and two of my best friends this week came here for a massage. One of them had even enjoyed something extra. I became very intrigued after I heard the nitty gritty details. Call your friend and we start.'

At that moment Diana walked in and so after a very quick introduction he started to strip naked. Both ladies got stunned and stayed there standing just watching him peeling his clothes.

'Well; maybe you want to ask about payment. Let's say that, that's not so important at this very early moment; but; it will become very important later; which means, that if my expectations will be accomplished; you will be, well rewarded. May I also make one other situation clear? I know your rules... but today they will be all broken. No more questions asked. Can we start?' George asked very politely.

Both Diana and Olympia were shocked with the intrusion of this Greek gentleman who intruded himself on their privacy, unexpectedly. Olli showed the way and Di followed behind to the first room where within seconds all the rest of his clothes were off. The two masseurs shockingly noticed that his member was as hard as steel, pushing his briefs outwards. Di presented herself to pull down his briefs and as it popped out it flowed backwards against his pelvis, with a bang.

Olli was all eyes looking and measuring his manhood inside her brains. She could not contain herself. Juice was flowing between her legs, seeping down along her inner thighs. George lay down on his stomach with both ladies getting ready with the oil. Within seconds they started applying a film of oil before they started to massage his well trimmed body. They both realized that George was crazy about the look of his body, so he must be a member some fitness centre.

Both Di and Olli had removed their overalls underneath which they were only wearing just a g-string with no bras. Watching such beautiful naked bodies George became more relaxed especially as the ladies turned their backs, letting him enjoy a great view as they discarded their G-strings.

Di started working from the neck while Olli from the opposite, working on his feet, ankles and toes. The time was passing and George although very excited, was rather uncomfortable with his manhood which was still hard as it was mashed against his pelvis and the cushioned massage table, while lying on his stomach.

Time never stops and it continued to roll while they were wondering where this charade was getting them in. Olli started from the head and Di from his feet after they asked him to turn over on his back. Looking at that huge looking hard monster, it was making both ladies more than wet, but also scary. They had never come across suck a long and thick cock before, although Sam's is not that small either. Di was wondering what they should do next, so she took the bull by the horns.

She moved fast along the right foot until she was massaging his inner thigh. Her hands were flowing sweetly on his skin until she got his sack into one hand and with the other she straightened his hard cock upwards.

It looked just massive. Holding it with a small hand, it felt gigantic. George was not shocked with what Di had done. In George circumstances it was a normal situation to ask to be sucked on demand. He may have even expected it to happen. Moving her hand up and down a little without messing the foreskin with any oil, Diana lowered her mouth and with her lips she pushed the foreskin backwards until she had the mushroom head totally hidden inside her mouth.

George was both shocked and elated. He was not expecting that these two gorgeous ladies were going for it from the very beginning, especially feeding on his cock with such a small looking mouth. Feeling Di's mouth moving up and down while with her hand she was playing and rolling his nuts, it was sending George in the heavens. 'She was some very good fucking cock sucker,' he thought.

But Di pulled her mouth away and continued with her work. Olli noticing her mate's sudden activity, she took over the sucking while she continued with the massage as if nothing else was happening, except what her hands were doing.

By the time the ladies ended their work for the first part of the job, they took a few minutes break, where they offered George something to drink. He opted for a coffee. Therefore while they enjoyed the coffee there was some small talk with a few jokes that livened the atmosphere in the room.

The second part went perfect with the ladies alternating. A couple of times they shared his body with their bodies until they made him turn on his back. Di took the first go and soon she started with a show of her pussy as she pushed her ass backwards and forwards giving George a close shot of her wet hot pussy. With her tits, she massaged his cock; something which the two ladies had never done to any of their previous clients. They had serviced dozens during their first week and all of them felt satisfied. George was different and both of them smelled the money.

George was elated watching those pair of hot lips getting so close to his eyes. He wanted to lick them, touch them, feel them; but they were totally covered in oil, not to mention the natural juices which were flowing outwards, from between her vaginal lips.

Olli was waiting to take over but Di had other ideas. She turned around and as she slid on his body her face came too close to his. She looked into his eyes while she stopped. 'Hi George! Are you still down on earth; or somewhere else?'

'What did you say?' George answered.

'Forget it George.' Her body moved as she was sliding, her chest all covered in oil, against his chest. With her pussy, she was trying to tease George's hard cock, which every time it slides between her pouty lips, her body trembled as much as George's did.

At last she made it. The head of his dick got caught between Di's swollen pouty lips and with some quick movements of her body, she stuck a direct link. The head of his cock got caught directly within the entrance of her vagina. She pushed her body slowly backwards, until the head was all the way in, filling her vaginal tube to the maximum.

George was shocked. He wasn't either expecting that she was going to ride him during the actual massage as non of his friends ever mentioned that such an activity had taken place. Only he was confident that he was going to fucked them both later, even though that the rules for their clients were different.

But once Di managed to get his penis all inside her hot volcano, George did not complain. It was what she decided even though he was not yet ready for an early fuck. The sudden connection increased the tension within his groin and he started to control it, something he always thought he was good at. But Di quickly knew what was happening, and as quickly as she could, pushed her body backwards, filled herself with his massive cock and as quick, she emptied back her pussy.

The ladies gave George a few moments to relax until Olli took over and played the same part. But at that time he was ready and he could not believe how good the ladies were. They made him fuck them as they got his hard fucking tool inside their hot and welcome pussies. They moaned and cried one after the other as with the heat they had flowing through their bodies, the orgasms followed.

Their body to body massage continued with the ladies alternating with one another. One was massaging the upper part of George's body and the other massaging his legs with her pussy as she was sliding forward and backward along the length of his legs. The movements of their bodies made George's cock harder and as much as they wanted him to fuck them, so much he wanted them to enjoy the pleasures of his manhood.

While Di continued working on his body, moving her pussy against his hardness; Olli had to visit the bathroom.

'Hi George... wowww, I never had such a hard big dick up my little hole. Emmm do you like to fuck me?' Di asked as she blocked his mouth with hers. She continued to manoeuvre her body in a way that she got his big cock aiming at the entrance to her vagina. On her first attempt she managed to get a direct hit as it slipped itself all the way until it was totally buried inside her vagina.

'How do you like that George? Emmm it feels so goooood inside my tight pussy. Emmm ... George, don't cum yet; I like you to control yourself, please. Aaaaahhhhhh George...uuuuooooo feels sooo good and sooo big. Just relax and enjoy George.'

Her mouth stuck back against his, while her vaginal muscles grabbed George's hard cock as tight as she could shrink them.

'Does it feel so good George? If you be a good boy and don't cum too quickly I will let you fuck me again.' George cock was fighting. It was on the verge of exploding, but Di was not helping either, by squeezing his cock as hard as she could, inside her vagina.

A couple of more squeezes, a few strokes in and out and she pulled her pussy away and left his sex juice covered cock waiting on his pelvis. Olli returned from the bathroom were she went on a nature's call.

Di was around and watched Olli getting on the bed ready to straddle George as she opened her legs; one on each side of his head. She descended her freshly washed pussy slowly against his mouth, expecting his tongue to start licking the tasty sex juices which were still freshly leaking out and going straight down in his mouth.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The feeling of George's tongue moving around her vaginal lips immediately sent her wild in a delirium of carnal pleasures. The moment Olli was waiting for had arrived. As she felt the tip of George's tongue against her vaginal entrance; it was enough to blow her fuse. She started to moan and shout while she pressed her vaginal entrance harder against his mouth, with his tongue jammed inside her vaginal entrance.