At the Villa Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The fucking was great and the many orgasms she enjoyed, she loved them all. They slept like babies and did not wake up until the morning. They fucked again and later he fucked Brigitte and Corinne separately before they were ready to take the early afternoon flight to the 2nd island they had on schedule. Their problem was that they had to fly to Athens and then to the other island.

As soon as they were off, Sam and Padme relaxed. They enjoyed the company both of Hera and her relatives and much more the French ladies who were so horny. Corinne was wild and enjoyed the sex; it doesn't matter from where it came from.

It was already mid October and Sam was getting ready to harvest the olives of which the trees were loaded with a bumper crop. Unfortunately, harvesting the olives was much harder than making love to beautiful ladies.

The End