At The Window

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'No, I have something to show you' I said as I took her hand and led her to my balcony in front of me. Tiffany looked even more sexy this close, then she did at her window. My heart raced as I watched her walk in front of me, I couldn't stop looking at her ass, back and how her legs looked in stalkings and heels. I opened the sliding glass door to the balcony as I held her hand while she stepped over the ledge outside with me.

It was such a beautiful night, the air was warm with a soft breeze and my patio was lit enough to see her from the light inside my apartment. My patio is wrapped with a glass railing, two chairs and a wicker table in-between them. I slowly sat her down in one of the chairs and sat in the other one as we looked at each other.

"What did you want to show me?' she asked, as she looked down at my engorged cock in my boxers.

'Not that' I said with a laugh and a wink as I pointed to her building across the street to the apartment above hers. There was the young couple from downstairs in their bedroom as they quickly ripped each others clothes off in passion. 'Look at what you did to them from seeing you like that' I said and she watched them so closely until we could no longer see them as they lay down on their bed.

'I never knew this could be so erotic, it is like an aphrodisiac' Tiffany explained to me as I slid my chair in close to hers facing her. I reached out my hand and slowly touched the skin of her arm. I couldn't control myself anymore, I reached my hand around her neck and pulled her into me and kissed her deeply.

'I am thirsty; can you get me a glass of water?' Tiffany asked, I stood up to get her water thinking, of course I would do anything for you. "Can you also grab my purse, it should be under my jacket.' Purse? I thought to myself, I never even noticed that she had one, I quickly got her water and purse and stepped back onto the patio to meet her again. My mouth dropped and I almost dropped the water as I looked at her. Tiffany's right leg was dangling over the arm of her chair witch spread her legs open slightly exposing her pussy that was hidden in her panties. One of her hands was gently massaging her breasts while the other hand was tracing the outline of her pussy in her satin panties. I lost all my brain power as I watched her, I must have had such a stupid look on my face.

'Give me my water and purse and sit down, before you fall down' she said with a giggle. I did her every command and placed her water on the table not wanting to blink for I might miss something. She slowly unzipped her purse and pulled out a vibrator from it only removing her hand from her breasts to turn it on. She slowly slide the vibrator through her cleavage and around her breasts enjoying the sensations of the vibrating against her nipples. I could see her nipples grow erect through her bra and my mind filled with fantasies that overwhelmed me. I didn't speak, for I couldn't even form sentences in my head as I watched her. She moaned from her pleasure, which knocked me out of my comatose state. I looked down, I was gently touching my cock through my boxers as she watched me. Tiffany slowly slid her vibrator down her tummy over to her ribs and softly down to her most sensitive spot. We both moaned at the same time when it touched her clit on the outside of her panties, I was in eyelock as I watched her body. She slowly pulled her panties to one side, which spread her lips open to me. I felt like I was one inch tall, waving my hands around in excitement as I danced in the pinkness of her pussy. Then she pushed my little self into her wetness with her vibrator and I came back to reality.

"What a wonderful journey I was on' I said to her as I watched her masturbate herself.

'What do you mean?' she asked and I explained to her where I was in my mind. She laughed as she gently slid her vibrator all over her pussy for me. I was distracted from my show for a second as I looked at some people walking by on the street below us.

"Well from what I can see you aren't so little to me' she said with a moan. She left her vibrator inside her pussy as she slowly started to remove her bra and panties in such a teasing way. I was in heaven watching her, the pinkness of her erect nipples added to the sex appeal of her show. Her fingers pinched each nipple as her other hand returned to her toy. Tiffany quickly pulled her vibrator out of her pussy, I could see her wetness all around it and then she exploded into orgasm. Her body twitched in the chair and she moaned and gasp so loud, she rubbed her clit so furiously as she cummed for me and all I could do was think how the clenching of her pussy would feel around my cock. She sat back in her chair with a sigh as she was in her world of orgasm. She slowly stood up and took a step towards me as I turned my chair to face her. She stood in front of me, straddling my legs and slid two fingers into her wetness. I slowly grabbed her hand and slid her fingers into my mouth to taste her cum, so sweet and yet tangy. Tiffany bent over slightly and grabbed the elastic around my boxers as she slowly pushed them down off me. My erect cock jumped out at her when it cleared my boxers and I watched how her breasts hung so firm in front of me as she slid my boxers completely off. We got lost in another kiss as I touched her nipples and felt how hard they were in my hand.

'I've been wanting to do this all night' she said with a devilish look on her face. Tiffany lowered her head down to my cock and slid my hardness into her mouth. I sighed as I felt the warmth wrap around me and I watched her press her ass against the glass of the patio railing. She knew exactly what she was doing as she looked up at me with her sexy eyes and smiled with my cock in her mouth. She worked the tip like a pro and took my deep into her throat, the whole time looking at me to see my reactions. She flicked the tip with her tongue as she stroked my shaft with her hand; my cock glistened in the light from the wetness of her saliva mixed with precum. Tiffany slowly started to bend down lower as she started to lick my balls and gently suck on them. I watched her other hand move to her pussy and I could only imagine the view of her ass pressed against the glass from the street below for anyone to see. My hips started to buck as I neared my orgasm, and she just pressed harder onto my hips with her one hand while taking me deeper into her mouth. My balls tucked so close to my body as I moved uncontrollably in her mouth. Tiffany moaned as she felt my shaft clenching in her mouth, I brushed the hair away from her face to see what she was doing. I started to giggle (read my other stories to find out why *wink) as I felt my cock clench with every shot of cum that went into her mouth. She quickly stood up and whipped a trickle of cum off the side of her mouth with her hand. She leaned over, grabbed her vibrator and grabbed me to stand in front of her not giving me a chance to calm down from my orgasm.

She wrapped her arms around me and started to kiss me with such force and passion. To my surprise she jumped up onto the railing, hanging her ass over the edge for anyone to see if they walked below.

'I need to cum again!!' she said with urgency in her voice as she handed me her vibrator. She held onto me with her arms wrapped around my neck as I slide to the side of her which caused my still hard cock to press against the glass. The coolness of the glass felt so exhilarating as we exposed ourselves to any watching eye. I reached over the railing and slowly slid it into her awaiting hole. I could feel her push down onto her toy as I felt her wetness on my hand as it slid into her pussy with ease.

'Fuck me harder with it!' Tiffany ordered into me ear as she bit on my earlobe. The wetness I could feel on her vibrator, my fingers and my hand invited me to do her every wish. I felt her arms wrap tight around my neck, I couldn't breath, I didn't care. I felt my hand get wetter and wetter from her pussy as she convulsed in orgasm over the railing. I pulled her toy out of her clenching pussy and threw it on the chair. I needed to fuck her, was all I could think about. I quickly moved my body in-between her spread dangling legs and pulled her off the railing into my arms. I could feel the wetness of her pussy against my tummy as she slowly slid down into a standing position.

Savage love was running between us as I grabbed the back of her hair and turned her around so her ass was pressed against my cock. Tiffany reached for the railing and held on as she extended her ass out to me pushing me back. I nearly feel over the chair behind me, but I grabbed her hips for support as I kicked the chair away. I looked down at her awaiting pussy as I slid the tip of my cock through her wetness and then thrust my cock into her with ease. Tiffany screamed in pleasure from the sensation as I let out a deep moan of enjoyment. Her pussy looked so wonderful as it was spread around my cock. I watched her pussy lips get pushed into her pussy and then grip my cock as I pulled out. We fucked and moaned like animals, not paying attention to anything else. I reached my hand out and firmly spanked her ass, Tiffany moaned in enjoyment. I held onto her hips and listened to the sounds of our naked bodies slapping against each other. Tiffany slid one of her hands to her ass and looked back at me with a huge smile and slowly circled her finger around the rose bud of her ass. I watched her in excitement as she penetrated her ass with her finger; she looked so sexy, watching her hair and body bounce from every thrust of our bodies. She grabbed my cock with her hand and slid the wetness of my cock around her awaiting ass. She looked back at me with a smile as she slowly slide me into her tightest hole.

'AAHH!!' she moaned with a bit of pain in her voice as she got accustomed to me being in her. I just held onto her hips and let her take control as she inched her way all around me cock. Her moans changed to more pleasure moans as she quickened up her thrust on me, the whole time looking back at me as I looked at her, not wanting to hurt her.

'Fuck her in the ass!' we heard from the street below. She looked over quickly and I thought this was going to end from the disturbance. There was two young guys watching us, laughing because they thought they were so cleaver from their comment.

'He is!!' she yelled down at them with a hard moan in her voice. 'Now that you can see how it is done, why don't you two run home and fuck each other in the ass!' she yelled down to them in a clearer voice.

'Fuck you!!' they yelled back at her.

'That would be the best thing that ever happened to you!' I yelled at them as they ran away down the street.

We started to laugh as I slowly slid out of her and brushed her hair away from her neck and placed kisses on her neck and shoulders. I sat down in the chair that was off to one side and Tiffany sat down on me quickly after. I think she got off from being caught, cause nothing really changed. Tiffany pressed her back into my chest as she tucked her legs close to her body with her feet on my knees. I felt her grab my cock and guide it into her moist pussy as she squatted down on top of me. Her pussy felt so warm and inviting as it engulfed my entire cock. She let out a moan of enjoyment as I moaned from the feeling. Tiffany bounced her little body furiously on me every so often changing the pace to back and forth movements. I placed one hand on her breasts and massaged her tits and nipples while she did most of the work from atop. My other hand moved to her tummy, she was covered in sweat and so was I as I moved my fingers down to her exposed clit. Her clit was so hard as she bounced on me and I could feel my orgasm starting to show. My hips shot up, thrusting my cock deep into her pussy and I could feel the first shot of cum shoot deep into her pussy. After my first shot into her, I could feel her pussy clench so tightly around my cock as she was taken to the heights of her orgasm. I could feel myself ejaculate and then feel the clench of her pussy from her orgasm and it felt like her pussy was sucking my cum into her. At the highest point of our orgasms I grabbed her tight and firm by her tummy pressing my fingers into her ovaries. We both moaned from our sensations and I could feel her body go limp against me as I held her and my head pressed against her back.

'WOW' was all we could say to each other and she slowly stood up and turned around to me. I grabbed her hand and stood next to her, pulled her into me and we ended it of with a kiss. Tiffany walked in front of me as she held my hand, she led me inside. We slowly walked to my bedroom and I could see some cum trickling out of her pussy as she laid down on my bed, but it didn't look like it bothered her. I wrapped our naked bodies in my duvet and fell asleep with her naked body pressed against mine and the wonderful aroma of sex that was lingering in the air...

I hope you enjoyed this story and thanks for everyone that sends in a vote and a comment to me, I will be sure to relay any comments to Tiffany as well.

12