At Their Mercy

Story Info
A slave is feminized, teased and tormented by two dominas.
1.4k words
4.2
46.5k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miss Erin and Miss Erika giggled and teased, pinched and fondled me as they made me into their feminized plaything.

When they had finished I was wearing a short blonde wig, eye and face makeup, red lip gloss, red nail polish on my fingers and toes, small hoop earrings, perfume and black satin panties with lace insets, a matching bra that was filled with false breasts, a black waist cincher, a black lace garter belt, fishnet stockings and five-inch patent leather heels with ankle straps.

"What a pretty doll you are, Michelle," Miss Erin said, using the sissy name Miss Tara had given me.

"Do you feel all sexy?" Miss Erika asked.

"Oh yes, Mistress," I replied. "Thank you."

"But now you have to wait for us to get dressed for the evening," Miss Erin said. "Come."

She led me to a chair in a corner of the room and told me to sit with my hands behind the chair's back. I did, and as she tied my wrists with a scarf Miss Erika came over and placed a padded blindfold over my eyes.

"You can sit here while we get ready, sweetie," Miss Erika said.

"We'll be back soon, don't worry," Miss Erin said, then I heard them walk out and close the door.

I squirmed in the chair. I felt helpless, submissive, emasculated and totally excited.

After what seemed like an hour but was probably only fifteen or twenty minutes I heard the door open and two sets of footsteps approach..

"You doing OK, doll?" Miss Erin said.

"Yes, Mistress. Fine."

"We're ready to play, Michelle" Miss Erika said. "Are you?"

"Oh, yes, Mistress. Definitely."

"Ooh, I can see that," she said as she ran a fingertip across the front of my panties. "So we should go. Here, let me untie you."

Once my hands were freed Miss Erika took my right hand and Miss Erin held my left and together they helped me up from the chair and guided me out of the room.

"It mist be tough walking in heels when you're blindfolded, so we'll go nice and slow," Miss Erin said as they walked me through the house.

"We thought of taking you out tonight or inviting some friends over, but you're so fucking sexy in your black undies that we decided to keep you all to ourselves," Miss Erika said.

"Of course we have something very special planned." Miss Erin added.

I didn't dare let myself imagine what that could be.

Just a few steps after that, Miss Erin said, "Well here we are, doll."

The leather cuffs on my wrists and ankles were securely fastened to the legs of the padded horse, the leather collar around my neck was attached to it by a short length of chain and I was still blindfolded..

"You look incredibly hot restrained like that," Miss Erin said."You like to be put into bondage, don't you, Michelle?"

"Yes, Mistress," I replied.

"You especially like it when you're all dressed up as a girl, right?" Miss Erika said.

"Yes, Mistress, I do."

"And I bet you like it even more when you're given a spanking," she said, then delivered a half-dozen quick, stinging slaps to my pantied ass that left me whimpering.

"So that's what you're into, huh? Do you want me to keep going?"

"Hold on, Erika," Miss Erin said. "I think she might enjoy a flogging even more."

"Oh no, please no," I panted. "Please don't beat me. I don't deserve to be punished."

Miss Erin slapped my face and barked, "Shut up, bitch. We decide what you deserve, and you definitely deserve to be punished after talking back like that.

"Erika, please bring over the flogger and the riding crop."

"What do you have to say, Michelle?" Miss Erin asked as she removed the ball gag.

"Th-th-thank you, Mistress," I answered as I tried to catch my breath.

"For what?"

"For ... for punishing me."

"You deserved to be whipped, didn't you?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Have you learned your lesson?"

"Yes, Mistress. Definitely."

"That's a good girl. Now we can get to what you're really here for."

I found out what that was minutes later, when Mistress Erin said, "Time to suck cock, sweetie," and jabbed a dildo into my mouth. I then felt a rubber-gloved hand, surely Miss Erika's, apply something cold and wet to my ass. I moaned with dread and anticipation.

"That's right, Michelle. Miss Erika is going to fuck your ass while you're worshiping my strap-on," Miss Erin said. "Now beg her to do it."

With the fat fake dick in my mouth all I could manage was, "Phls fuk mh, Mstrs Rka."

Miss Erin pulled the dildo away and snapped, "Don't mumble, bitch. Beg."

"P-p-please fuck me, M-m-mistress Erika," I stammered. "Please fuck me in the ass while I suck Miss Erin's cock."

"Since you asked so nicely, I will," Miss Erika said with a giggle, then she eased the head of her strap-on into my lubricated hole. I let out another moan before Miss Erin slid her dildo back into my mouth.

"Suck it good, sissy," she said. "I want to see your red lipstick smeared over every inch of it. Show me what a good cock sucker you are."

She grabbed my head and jammed the plastic phallus to the top of my throat as Miss Erika drove her dildo deep inside me. Both then began to rock back and forth, alternating the timing and intensity of their thrusts as they fucked my face and ass.

"Two cocks at once definitely makes you a slut," Miss Erika said as she ravaged my rear. "A nasty little sissy slut."

"You're doing real good, baby," Miss Erin said as she pulled the dildo from my mouth and began to slap my face with it. "You must have guessed that being our slave girl would mean being our whore."

I had often fantasized about what was actually happening. The reality of being feminized, bound, whipped and fucked by two young women was far harsher and more humiliating than I'd ever imagined, but it was also way more intense, exciting, arousing. The dildos in my mouth and ass, the collar and cuffs, the wig and makeup and perfume, the bra and panties and garter and stockings and heels, my racing heartbeat, my frantic breathing and my swollen, aching cock and balls all confirmed that I was everything the mistresses were calling me - sissy, sub, slut, slave, pervert, freak, bitch, whore - and nothing more than their helpless toy. They totally controlled me and I surrendered to them, to their strap-ons, to their thrusts, and my cock exploded, filling the front of my half-pulled-down panties with cum and then more cum, and I writhed in my restraints and groaned with delight and agony. Miss Erin and Miss Erika kept fucking me and fucking me.

I was in a complete daze when they finally stopped and removed their dildos from inside me.

"Did you like that, slut?" Miss Erin asked, and I barely managed to nod.

I felt Miss Erika begin to pull up my panties but then she stopped and semi-shrieked, "Ugh! You disgusting little bitch!"

"What is it?" Miss Erin asked her."

Miss Erika slapped my ass and said, "Our sissy whore here had an orgasm while we were fucking her. Her panties are soaked with nasty cum."

Miss Erin grabbed me by the chin and said, "I don't recall giving you permission to do that, slave. You'll have to pay."

I then felt Miss Erika remove my ankle cuffs and yank my panties down my legs and off. A moment later I felt something soft and damp at my lips.

"Slaves who climax without permission have to eat their cum," Miss Erin said as she held the panties to my mouth. "Start licking, bitch."

I licked the fabric, tasted my cum and gagged.

"Pitiful," Miss Erika said.

"Here, maybe you'll like this better," Miss Erin said as she jammed the panties into my mouth. "Erika, hand me that roll of tape."

She taped my mouth shut. Gagged with my cum-soaked panties, my degradation was complete.

Or so I thought.

My blindfold was removed, and as I blinked and tried to adjust to the light Miss Erika said, "So how was it?"

I turned my head to the right and saw Miss Tara. On the small table next to her was a video camera.

"Did you get it all?" Miss Erika asked her.

"Yes," Miss Tara replied. "Every last bit."