At Work

Story Info
Saleswoman is taken by factory foreman
1.3k words
4.17
260.4k
17

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 04/07/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I work around men all day, not suit and tie types, but mechanics, truck drivers and factory workers. The blue collar type, with dirty hands and muscles hardened from hard work, really get me hot. I am one of the few women in sales to call on these types of customers, so naturally I draw a lot of attention when I walk in the shop. It doesn't hurt that I am a tall, attractive redhead with 40DDD breasts.

I went into one of the shops the other day and inventoried their stock and wrote up their order. I sat down with the foreman, to go over the items on the order and was reading them off to him. I came to the line where I had ordered screws. "Did you just tell me to go get screwed?" he asked with a smile. "No, but would that be such a bad thing? If someone told me to go get screwed I'd ask when and where" I flirted back. He was a tall, powerful man. At least 6'3" with strong shoulders and arms. He had pitch black hair and beautiful, icy blue eyes. He looked me over slowly, allowing his eyes to roam over my tits and legs. "You know, there are a few more things I need you to take care of, follow me" he said. Figuring there were some other items he wanted me to stock I followed him through the shop to a back storage room. He opened the door and I stepped into the room, it was pitch black. I waited for him to turn the light on, but instead he stepped in and shut the door, blocking out the light from the shop.

I suddenly felt very apprehensive and stepped backward, further into the room. He reached out catching my wrist and dragged my body up against his, molding me to his length. His lips found mine and kissed me hard as his hand held my head still. I knew now that the "things" he needed me to take care of wouldn't be found in my catalog. I tried to push away from him, but he just pulled me closer. I began crying out for help and he just started chuckling, it was a deep, low sound, vibrating from his chest. "No one will hear you little one, not over the sound of the machines in the factory." With that he put his hand on my chest and began pushing me back, back, back until I ran into some upright shelving. The shelving was much taller than I am, and the shelves were about a foot apart. I was scared silly, but figured if I waited I would get an opportunity to run from him.

He ran his hands up my sides, pulling my sweater up, I tried to pull it down but he tugged harder and pulled it completely off. My nipples hardened instantly in the cool air. Suddenly, he grabbed my wrists, jerking them over my head. I felt cold metal against my wrist and heard the click as he locked a cuff around my wrist, then I felt the other one lock down. He had wrapped the cuffs around an upright so I couldn't pull my wrists down. I panicked and began pulling at the cuffs and struggling to get away. I was kicking at him and screaming. He smacked me hard across the face. "Shut the fuck up, bitch" Then he undid my bra clasp and pulled it up, wrapping it around my wrists. I was quietly sobbing as he pulled my jeans and underwear down, guiding me to step out of them.

He bent his head, bringing his mouth to my nipple, licking all around the sensitive bud and then drawing it into his mouth. He alternated between sucking it and biting it hard enough to elicit a yelp of pain but not hard enough to really hurt. He slid his leg between mine and used it to press my legs apart. He stroked my thighs, each one getting closer to my pussy but not touching it. He never stopped sucking my nipples, just alternated between them. In spite of the fact that I didn't know this man, and that he was using my body without my permission, I felt my arousal building and my juices beginning to flow. He drew a finger through my pussy lips, feeling the telltale wetness there. He brought his finger to his lips and licked my juices from it. "Hmmm, looks like you are enjoying this. Do you want my cock slut?" I wanted to tell him no, wanted to beg him to let me go, but my body was speaking for me not my mind and I just nodded my head yes. Then he asked, "Do you want me to fuck you slut? Answer me, I want to hear you admit it." I dropped my head trying to avoid his eyes, but he gripped my chin, lifting my head until our eyes met. Reluctantly I answered, "Yes, I want your cock inside me, I want you to fuck me."

"Well, well, you are a little slut aren't you. Well you will just have to wait, there is something else I want first." He placed his legs on either side of mine and climbed up on the shelving until his cock was level with my face. As he brought his cock to my lips, I opened my mouth, flicking my tongue across the swollen head. I gagged as he thrust forward burying his cock in one thrust. I soon grew accustomed to his length and was deep throating him like a pro. He fucked my face, and I could feel his cock stretching my throat with each thrust. I sucked him hungrily, allowing my tongue to trace the sensitive underside of his shaft. I alternated between gasping for air and tonguing his shaft to trying to relax my throat as he sank his shaft deeper. Soon I felt his cock swelling even more and throbbing and I sucked greedily, knowing I would soon be swallowing his hot load. He buried his cock deep in my throat and began shooting his hot, creamy load. I had to swallow to avoid drowning on the huge load he fed me, not that I minded.

He climbed slowly off the shelves and was lost to me in the darkness. I could hear his ragged breathing as he caught his breath but wondered if he had just used me to get his rocks off. Then I felt his tongue slide along my pussy lips. He licked and sucked at the sensitive flesh. He alternated between burying his cock inside me and a quick lick to my clit. it wasn't long before I was bucking my hips and moaning. I was one giant ball of sensation with his tongue at the core. He tongue fucked my whole, sucking up the juices flowing freely. When he began sucking and gently nibbling on my clit I came so hard I thought I would pass out. My legs no longer supported me and my wrists, still handcuffed above me, held all my weight.

Before I could regain my composure he lifted my legs and wrapped them around his hips. I screamed in ecstasy as he buried his hard shaft in my sopping pussy in one stroke. This was definitely not making love, it was hot, hard, animalistic fucking. He would pull out, till just the head remained inside me, and then savagely thrust forward until his balls were slapping my ass. Over and over he pounded into my pussy and I felt the waves of orgasm overtaking me again. With my orgasm, the walls of my pussy contracted again and again, milking his cock until with one hard thrust he buried his cock and a geyser of hot cum filled my pussy. He held me against him until our breathing began to slow down, then he set me on my feet. Silently he freed my hands, pulling me against him and kissing me long and deep. I cleaned up the best I could and got dressed. As we left the storage room he whispered "I can't wait until you come back next month."