At Work and at Play Ch. 01

Story Info
He enslaves his wife and his secretary.
3.9k words
4.46
75.5k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sydneyOZ
sydneyOZ
20 Followers

1 - Phone Call

Brian Luckhurst glared in annoyance at the ringing phone. He was doing his business plan and had told his secretary Samantha not to put any calls through to him. Angrily he lifted the receiver.

'I hope this call is bloody important' he snapped.

'It's your wife and she said it was very urgent'

'Sorry Samantha, I don't suppose you had any real choice, put her through'.

'Brian, I called to let you know that our dinner party this evening has been cancelled'.

If anything Angela Luckhurst sounded even more angry than he was and Brian was only too well aware how much time and effort his wife had put into the dinner party and how disappointed she was to have to cancel it.

'Sorry Angela, we could always go out somewhere special to dinner on our own'.

'Thanks for the thought Brian but lately when we go out all we do is talk about the same things, argue and then come home. I want to do something exciting for a change'.

It was the tiniest of sounds but Brian heard it and realised that his secretary was listening in on them He was surprised and disappointed she would do something like that and then he considered the possibilities and decided he would have some fun at her expense.

'Here is my idea Angela, you tell me your wildest fantasy and assuming I'm in it, when I get home we can act it out'.

'Don't be an idiot, Brian' and then when he didn't reply 'You're not serious are you?'.

Brian recognised, even over the phone, that Angela was smiling and that his suggestion had already cheered her up considerably.

'Of course I'm serious, come on Angie it would be fun'.

'Brian I'm not about to reveal my wildest fantasies to you or anyone else but I do appreciate the offer'.

'Well then let's act out one of my fantasies' he countered.

'I'm listening' she responded her mood brightening by the minute.

'In my fantasy after you hang up you go and shave off all of your curly little pubes and come and meet me at the station dressed in only your new black shoes, you know the ones with the sexy high heels, and your black raincoat. You are to leave your house keys behind in the house so there is no option for you to turn back and when you get to the station you are to lock the car with the car keys inside and wait for me by the ticket office'.

'Then what?' Angela asked 'I would need to know what would happen next'.

'Sorry darling but you only get to find that out if you are at the ticket office and have done everything I've just told you. If you're as game and brave as I think you are I'll expect to see you at the station'. And before Angela could reply he hung up.

At the other end of the line Angela heard the line cut out and in a daze she replaced the receiver noticing that her hand was actually shaking. Glancing into the mirror she saw how her nipples looked like two large thimbles trying to push through her blouse indicating how turned on she was. She slipped her hand up under her skirt and gently touched herself between her legs, her fingers lightly brushing the thin lacy gusset of her panties which were already sopping wet. In that moment she decided that she would go ahead and do all Brian had asked after all she had to know what would happen next.

So it was that an hour later Angela was standing in front of the bedroom mirror dressed in her black high heeled shoes and her black raincoat and she had to admit she looked good. Slowly she undid the coat buttons to reveal her naked body all the more naked due to her smoothly shaven pussy. She re-buttoned her coat and before she could change her mind she removed her house keys from her keyring and left the house locking herself out by simply closing the front door as she left. It was done, there was no turning back.

At the precise moment Brian had hung up on Angela his secretary also gently hung up the phone. Within seconds her buzzer sounded and it was Brian asking her to come into his office. As she got up from her desk she was aware that the sexy conversation she had just heard had excited her and that her nipples were erect and noticeable through the material of her dress. Trying to compose herself she went into her bosses office. As usual she headed for the chair in front of his desk but half way across the room he beckoned for her to stop.

'Samantha you have been my secretary for just over three years now, How long have you been listening in to my phone calls?'.

Samantha felt her cheeks turn bright red and she knew that her blushes gave her away and that there was no point in denying it.

'What do you think I should do about such a blatant misuse of trust?'.

'I'm so sorry' she almost cried 'please don't fire me I really need this job and I so much enjoy working for you. Please forgive me I will never do it again I promise'.

'Well if I don't fire you what punishment do you think you deserve?'.

Samantha blushed again as she suddenly understood what he wanted her to say. Her eyes widened in shock and her hands began to shake. He wanted her to ask him to spank her there was no other interpretation that could be applied. The question was, much as she had always fantasized about Brian spanking her could she actually ask him to do it.

'Look Brian I'm sorry I listened in honestly I am but I'm not sure what you want me to say'.

'Come now Samantha you are a beautiful and intelligent girl I think you know exactly what punishment is appropriate for such a naughty act'.

Samantha looked down at her feet this couldn't be happening, things like this didn't happen in real life and especially not to people like her. Yet here she was standing in front of him like some naughty schoolgirl and there he was waiting for her to ask him to spank her as if it was the most natural thing in the world. You can do it she thought to herself, it would only be a little spanking and she would probably even enjoy it. All she had to do was ask him.

'I've been very naughty' she said at last hardly recognising the sound of her own voice, 'And I deserve to be spanked'. There it was done she thought to herself now the ball was in his court.

'How many spanks do you think you deserve?' he asked.

'I think that decision should be up to you' she replied

'Good answer Samantha, go over there and bend over the arm of the couch with your feet on the floor and your cheek on the seat facing the back away from me'.

She quickly did exactly as he had told her.

'Stick that bottom further up into the air and lift your skirt up so it will offer no protection'.

As Samantha obeyed she realised just how erotic and exciting obeying this man was.

'Now ease those panties down around your knees and then cross your wrists together behind your back as if they were tied'.

Brian watched in amazement as the sexy Samantha that most of the guys in the office lusted after, reached back and pushed her panties down over her bottom to her knees and then crossed her wrists behind her waiting for him to spank her derriere. For several long minutes Brian left her there waiting as he pretended to continue on with his work but a man is only human and so with a big smile he picked up a plastic ruler from his desk and walked over to stand behind her.

'You have no idea how many times I and half the guys in the office have imagined what your sexy bottom and pussy looked like beneath those tight trousers and skirts you always wear but now I can see every thing can't I? Spread your legs wider apart for me or I will double the number of spanks I had planned to give you'.

As Samantha obeyed any thought of resistance evaporated and she surrendered totally to this man and the erotic situation he had created.

Whack!!! The ruler swished down across her bare buttocks and she gasped at the pain totally shocked at how much it hurt. She tried to reach back and cover her bottom but he simply pulled the cloth belt of her dress out from around her waist and then used it to tie her wrists firmly together.

'Have you ever been spanked before?' he asked her.

'Not since I was a little girl ' she told him.

'I think you might make a bit too much noise when I fuck you so a gag would be in order. Don't you agree?'.

'Yes please….anything you want but please take me' she pleaded..

Brian ripped her panties off her and crammed them into her mouth then he delivered twenty hard spanks with the ruler turning her bottom cheeks bright pink. She was cumming even before he took out his prick and pushed it deep inside her and he was pleased he had gagged her as she made one hell of a noise when she came He withdrew and watched as she twitched and shuddered. Angela his wife had never come as violently as that, this was one very hot lady and he decided that he was going to tie her up and spank her often and that she would become his office slave. He reached out and pushed his right index finger against the puckered opening of her ass.

'Tell me slave, have you ever been fucked in the ass'.

'No'. Her voice was quiet and frightened like that of a child.

'Oh my God ' she exclaimed as he slid his finger deeper inside her virgin opening. 'It hurts, please stop… it hurts'.

'Shush slave we have all the time in the world, there is no hurry I want to see you move those hips and fuck my finger until you come again like the slut you are. If you haven't come by the time I count to thirty I will give you thirty more spanks with the ruler. The choice is entirely yours'.

Samantha had no will of her own left. Brian, her master was correct she had no choice so she humped his finger like the slut he said she was and she came again and almost passed out at the intense pleasure.

He pulled her to her feet and caressed her burning bottom cheeks and chewed her ear.

'Will you be by office slave? He whispered.

'You have a wife' she stammered

'After tonight you will both be my 'live in' slaves' he told her 'I want you both. Angela will stay home during the day and I will keep her tied up and naked and maybe even have friends go round and fuck her. You will be my office slave and I will make you do the most humiliating and sexy things and you will love it. Say yes'.

'She will never agree to this' Samantha murmured as Brian took hold of her left nipple and cruelly squeezed it.

'She will but that is not your concern ….the question I'm asking you is will you agree to be my office slave?'

'Yes master' she said 'you know I will'.

Brian smiled. Life was going to be very interesting from now on he thought as he prepared to go to the station and catch a train to meet his wife..

2 - A Night at the Movies

Angela considered the time she spent waiting for Brian's train to arrive, passed slower than ever before in her whole life. She was only too well aware of the strange looks she was getting as she stood waiting by the ticket office and she wondered if any of them realized she was stark naked underneath her coat. All the time she spent waiting she dreaded seeing someone she knew so it was with considerable relief when the train finally arrived and Brian was on it.

'Hi beautiful' she said as he approached her. 'Did you do as I asked?'.

She nodded scarcely able to conceal her excitement. He smiled and then went to the booking office window and bought her a return trip to Town Hall. He gave her the ticket but kept the return portion .He also gave her a small envelope. 'Read what is inside the envelope when you are on the train and follow the instructions to the letter. I will see you later'.

She watched as he walked quickly away from her, towards her car. Just as he reached the car the train to Town Hall came in and, in something of a confused daze, she boarded it. As the train pulled away from the station she saw Brian driving out of the station car park and wondered what in earth he had planned for her. It took her several minutes to pluck up the courage to open the envelope and when she did, as well as a letter, there was another smaller envelope. She read the letter containing her instructions and when she had finished reading anyone watching her would have seen the color drain away from her cheeks.

The note told her to go to a dirty book shop called the Pleasure Chest which was just down from the main cinema complex in George street and give the smaller envelope to whoever was behind the counter. The letter said the smaller envelope contained money , and she was to use it to buy a pair of handcuffs. She was then to go to the Goulburn street Adult cinema and use the remainder of the money to pay for her cinema ticket. Once inside she was to find a seat in the middle of a row and as near the back as she could. She was then to put the handcuff keys in her right coat pocked, handcuff her wrists behind her back and then watch the movies and wait for him to arrive. If anyone else approached her and tried to touch her up she was not to protest or resist the advances in anyway.

Of course, she thought she would not go through with it, although the whole idea did turn her on. She would die of embarrassment going into a dirty book shop and, as for the handcuff bit and the bit about allowing any stranger to touch her, it was all far too much.

As the train continued it's journey into Sydney Alice couldn't stop thinking about how sexy it would be to sit watching porno movies with her hands cuffed behind her back whilst wearing only her coat and shoes and have someone feeling her up at the same time. To hell with it she said to herself, if that is what Brian wants her to do then she would not back out now.

Arriving at Town Hall station he quickly and easily found the Adult Book shop and hoping no-one she knew would see her she slipped through the doorway and up the stairs. As she suspected the few customers browsing around were all men however to her surprise there was a woman behind the counter. She gave the woman the envelope and within seconds the woman gave her a small bag with the handcuffs inside.

' Can I interest you in anything else' the woman asked her. 'perhaps a new vibrator or a dildo'.

Angela blushed as the woman pointed out the items in question especially since several of the guys in the shop were openly looking her up and down and waiting to hear her answer. She realized that all these years she would have liked to own and use such items but had no idea about how to get them and it was all so easy. 'perhaps another time ' . Angela told the woman and then paid for the cuffs and left.

She could almost see the cinema from outside the bookshop and it took less than five minutes to get there. She noticed that two of the guys from in the shop left immediately after she did, and she was sure they had followed her. It all made her feel a bit nervous but before she could change her mind she bought a ticket and went in.

Inside it was very dark and on the screen two young naked girls were sucking on the biggest penis she had ever seen. It took her a few seconds to actually drag her eyes away from the screen and then a few more for her eyes to become accustomed to the darkness. She could see several totally empty rows behind her near the back and so she selected one and sat down in the middle of the row as per her instructions.

Carefully she took the handcuffs out of the box, put the two keys in her coat pocket and slid the empty box under her seat and out of sight. She fastened the cuff around her left wrist closing it until it was snug rather than tight, then slipping her hand behind her back she cuffed her other wrist. She had done it. There as nothing to do but watch the movies and wait for Brian to arrive.

For several minutes she was engrossed in the film but then she noticed that the two guys from the book shop were sitting on either side of her but about six seats away. She tried not to look at them but each time she did they seemed to each have moved another seat closer until they were each sitting right next to her. Angela was so scared and yet she was also turned on by what was happening. She took a sharp intake of breath as she felt a hand on each of her knees. They left their hands on her knees for some time, perhaps they were waiting to se what she would do. With her hands cuffed behind her she couldn't push their hands away and the note had said she was not to resist any advances so she said and did nothing. Casually each of the guys hands moved up her thighs pulling up the coat as they did so.

'No please stop' she whispered as the hands each undid a coat button and then another and then her coat was totally undone down her front and her breasts and newly shaved pussy were uncovered and on show.

'Stop I don't want this' she almost hissed at them, as they pushed her coat back off her shoulders leaving her sitting virtually naked in a porno cinema and unable to stop two very persistent strangers from touching parts of her that only Brian had ever touched. She wanted them to stop but she didn't want to bring her plight to the attention of anybody else. Where was Brian and how could he have allowed her to get herself in this crazy situation. Then the hands were caressing her breasts and squeezing and pinching her nipples and she gave in to the pleasure. Now the hands were sliding under each of her knees and lifting them up hooking them wide apart over each of their knees and then her spread and defenseless pussy became their new target.

'Stop… stop… please… I'm coming… please stop' She panted the words out as the pleasure built up and her orgasm approached. By way of response a large cloth was stuffed into her mouth silencing her pleas. Then she came and she was glad of the cuffs and the gag. It was like nothing she had ever experienced before. So intense, her whole insides turning to jelly as the pleasure radiated outwards from her pussy. And it wasn't stopping it was going on and on. She now knew how much pleasure she had been missing out on all her life.

The hands continued to torment her but now her hips were bucking as she tried to fuck the fingers inside her and she suddenly flooded the seat and the guys hands as she erupted into orgasm number two.

As if on cue Brian arrived and sat in the seat directly behind her. Without speaking he reached his hands forward over her shoulders and cupped her breasts and began squeezing them as the two guys continued to stroke and tease her swollen clit. He moved his lips to her ear and whispered

'I want you to be slave, I want to keep you at home naked and bound and have my friends fuck you and spank you. I want you for my slave forever. I want you to suck my cock and kiss and lick my feet. I want to fuck your tight little ass, I want to pierce those beautiful long nipples of yours and pierce your clit and keep it padlocked shut so only I can decide who fucks you and when. If you agree cum for me now. Cum for me now slave'.

His words fuelled her lust like gasoline fuelling a fire, and she came a third time. As she lay back in her seat she felt her coat being pulled back into place , the buttons re fastened , her gag removedand then the men were gone and there as only she and Brian.

'Come on slave I think it's time I drive you home. I have ropes and bondage toys waiting for you to try on and my secretary Samantha is going to live with us and I am going to have two of the words most beautiful women as my slaves'.

'Brian you are kidding right?' she asked trying to absorb what he had just told her. 'I'm not sharing our house with anyone and you can forget all about ropes and toys and I am having nothing pierced. . Have you gone mad?'.

'All of it is going to happen Angela. All of it. You can't say you didn't enjoy what happened here tonight and things like that are going to be the norm for us from now on. No more routine and boredom from now on you are now my slave and you have no choice in the matter so get used to the idea'.

sydneyOZ
sydneyOZ
20 Followers
12