At Work Fantasy Sharing

Story Info
He tells lover of kinky fantasy while at work.
1.8k words
4.17
29.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello lover. It's me again.

I thought I'd write to tell you that I miss you and that I've been thinking about you lately. You are in my thoughts constantly. I think of how good it feels to hold you and feel your body pressed against mine. I often find myself craving your kisses in much the same manner that a junkie craves his next fix. Merely being around you is intoxicating. Often times, when I have a few fleeting moments to myself, I close my eyes and think of you. So much so that sometimes I find it difficult to concentrate on the task at hand.

Case in point, the other day at work I was sitting at my desk going over some papers and I just could not stop thinking of the last morning we spent together. I particularly remember the rather enjoyable way you woke me that morning. Looking down the bed to see you looking back at me with your lips wrapped around my cock was a blood boiling sight to say the least. It was that particular image that set my mind in motion and for a long while I sat at my desk and indulged in a little fantasy world in my head.


Here's how it started...

I began with that very image of you between my legs, only this time I imagined you on your knees under my desk, greedily taking every inch of my shaft down your throat. I know how much you love giving head, and I for one will never say no to one of your blowjobs. I love to watch you head bob up and down on my cock as I feel your tongue swirl along the shaft. You look so sexy in your too short skirt and grey blouse that barely conceals your assets. As you stop to stroke my now glistening cock, I reach down to undo your blouse. Slowly, I release your beautiful tits from the restraint of your clothes. I manage to undo the top part way, exposing your breasts confined within your favorite bra. I can hear one of your low, sexy moans echoing through my ears as you resume sucking my cock while stroking my balls.

As you continue working over my cock, I reach down to cup one of your spectacular breasts in my hand. I caress you through the satin of your bra and feel your nipple begin to stiffen at the contact. With a devilish smirk, I pinch it through the fabric. You release your mouth from my shaft to moan in arousal. I see the look in your eyes. That lustful, desirous look that fuels so many of these fantasies of mine. It almost challenges me. As if to say, show me what you've got. Well, you know what they say about being careful what you wish for...

I run my fingers through your silky hair as you gulp down my hard cock. Suddenly, I turn from running my fingers through that hair to pulling your head back by it, hard. Your mouth detaches from my manhood as I pull your head back. A gasp escapes your lips. A thin trail of saliva can be traced from your lips back to the throbbing shaft you so greedily sucking on moments before. You smile at me in intense arousal.

I pull you up by your hair to a standing position. Our lips lock in a fierce kiss. I can faintly taste the flavor of my own body trapped in your warm mouth. I release the grip on your hair and let my hands begin to trace the outline of your cleavage. In one swift movement, my hands tear open your blouse. The buttons fly as the now useless top is left hanging open, your tits jutting out from within your bra. I don't bother to undo it; I simply pull at the material until your tits are hanging out over the bra. I kiss you hard again, my hands running over your body as I do so. After several intense moments, I push you back against my large wood desk and spin you around to face it. Then I push you down again so you are now bent over the edge of my desk. Your short skirt is starting to ride up your ass, exposing your g-string and that beautiful ass that I love to fuck so much. You look back. You know what's coming.

I run my hands over the curves of your ass cheeks as I look on. That skirt continues on an upward journey, and soon is gathered around your waist as your bare ass is exposed. The faint line of fabric that is your g-string splits the center of your ass so perfectly. I lightly caress the bare skin of both buttocks before bringing my hand down across your left cheek with a swift crack of flesh spanking flesh. You moan uncontrollably. I know how much you like this, my little slut.

The sting of my strikes is turning your beautiful ass a deep shade of crimson. The outline of my hand is now imprinted on your flesh as you gasp from the pain spiking your pleasure. I swing my hand up and strike you down across the other cheek. You stiffen at the impact of the blow as a smile of sadistic satisfaction creeps across my face. After several strikes on the other cheek, I begin to alternate my strikes between your ass cheeks. What was once faintly pink is now a deep crimson as the exquisite pain is showing clearly on not only your ass, but your face as well.

Now it's time for my next trick.

In one swift motion, I take hold of your left wrist. With a firm grip, I pull the arm up and behind your back in an intimately painful position. As I do this, I withdraw my handcuffs from my back pocket (Did you forget that all prepared boy scouts like me carry them?). With the snap of steel, I lock one cuff around your wrist before bringing the other arm down in a similar fashion and locking it into the other cuff. I slowly caress your ass as I admire your restrained form bent over my desk.

The g-string. While I do admire it on you, it is now nothing more than distraction. I can feel you tremble as you watch me brandish my utility knife. In one deft movement, the already insignificant material is shredded, drifting to the floor where I kick it out of my way. The scent of you is filling the stale air of my office.

Sweat beads on your face as you strain to see what I am doing. I can smell the fear and arousal pouring out of you and it is sweet. I trace my finger down the crack of your ass, lingering for a moment at your sweet puckered opening before traveling further to that glistening pussy of yours. Softly I caress the lips, feeling your body betray your arousal to me. Another hard crack across your ass with my hand reminds you (as if you needed to be reminded) that I am in control. In that instant that my bare hand makes contact with your ass, I simultaneously push two fingers into your pussy and take pleasure in the look on your face at the contradictory sensations.

Quite the shock to the system isn't it?

I work the fingers deep inside your pussy as I begin to alternately spank both your ass cheeks. I can see the sweet mixture of pain and pleasure etched on your face. I push a third finger inside your dripping slit as I slam my open palm across your ass. An involuntary moan escapes your lips, a slut's moan. Without letting my fingers leave your pussy, I kiss you fiercely on those moaning lips. I come around in front of your restrained body. The height of the desk puts your bent form at a perfect level with my groin. I smile down as your helpless body as I present my cock, still glistening from your previous efforts. Long, thick and hard, I can feel it twitch as I stroke it inches from your face.

"Suck it, slut," I say.

Before you have the chance to respond, I push my cock past your trembling lips and down your throat. Inch after inch of my manhood disappears down your throat as you suck on it for dear life. My hands run down your bent spine to your ass, still glowing from the spanking it's received. I run my hands over the warm flesh as if to smooth over the dull ache. Then after a second's thought, I strike your ass hard again. I feel you jump in place at the touch. You suck harder.

I can feel the sensation beginning deep in my balls. You've a mouth made for sucking cock and I intend to make use of it at my pleasure. I push deeper down your throat, almost engaging your gag reflex. Saliva oozes from the corners of your mouth as you gasp for any breath you can find. I smack your ass forcefully as I start working your mouth faster, driving in and out like a piston. You seem to sense my building orgasm and suck harder, almost willing the cum from my balls. I can take no more.

"Fuck... Open up whore! I'm... going... to... cum!"

The last words dissolve into a groan as I cum. Warm wave of the white creamy fluid spurts from my cock to splatter across your face and throat. I don't care where it lands, so I continue to squirt my cum over your face and even in your hair. As the sensation passes, I collapse into my chair and take stock of your appearance. You ass glows beet red from the spanking while your face is a mess of saliva, sweat, and cum. You look like a common slut and I love it.

Gathering my wits about me, I come around to unlock your handcuffs. Struggling to free yourself from my manipulation has reddened your wrists. Not to the extent that your ass glows from my punishment, but it is impressive none the less. I help you back to an upright position. I zip my trousers back up and watch you struggle to regain your composure.

"Restroom's down the hall," I say with a sinister smile. "Best clean yourself up before you go. Wouldn't want to show the whole world what a slut you are, would you?"

Anyway lover, that was the fantasy that kept running in my head all day. I hope you understand that I just had to share that with you. I hope I didn't distract you too much from your work (or did I?). I can't wait to see you later, so that I might make this fantasy (as well as few others) a reality.

Until later...