Atame

Story Info
They release tension with light bondage and hard fucking.
1.9k words
4.38
14.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

God- this girl makes me crazy. Years of flirting and tension, and finally she's beside me... And under me, and on top of me. After a quick and tense dinner we decide to skip the movie and just head back to my place. We clumsily back up into my room, I grope for the lightswitch on the wall while I rip off her shirt with my other hand, buttons clatter to the floor with tiny, plastic *snicks*. She tangles her fingers in my hair, pulling me deeper into the kiss while I free hers from the pins and watch it tumble down over her shoulders, leaving behind the faint fragrance of her shampoo. Mint, I think.

She pulls my shirt over my head, I raise my arms and help, our mouths only departing for an instant as my collar slips over my head. She pushes me down onto the bed- deftly unbuttoning the metal clasp of my jeans before crawling up over my lower body, her weight gently settling onto my body and us together, settling into my bed. The black sheets provide a fitting backdrop for our intentions.

She kisses up my chest- nibbling lightly until she reaches just below my collarbone where I feel the point of her warm tongue trace the lettering on my chest- L...U....X before she moves to my neck, kissing and licking, lightly biting on my earlobe as her hand traces back down the trail blazed by her kisses into the waist my jeans.

She kisses me hard on the mouth as her hand tightens around my shaft, touching me there skin to skin for the first time. It's all I can do not to lose it right there after all this teasing. She looks over across my bed, hair tousled, and smiles into the full length mirror that covers my closet doors.

"I like being able to see you."

"I'm down here too, you know" I retort, and pull her mouth down to mine again.

She starts running her fingers over my shaft, up and down, circling the head with little taps and strokes. I didn't think it was possible to get any harder than I was- but I've been proven wrong. My cock strains against the metal zipper of my jeans, even as I slowly unzip them. "Kiss me," I order- and she knows I don't mean my lips. I sit upright facing the mirrored doors of my closet as she kneels in front of me on the floor, looking so girl-next-door in her white bra and jeans I can hardly stand it. "Take them off" I say, as I motion toward her pants. She complies, and I am greeted by black panties. Surprisingly, I couldn't be more aroused by the contrast. She slides them off without me needing to ask and hands them to me. Wet all the way through, a clear-white spattering of her wetness mars the crotch of the black material. What a good girl. As she pulls my cock from my pants, I sneak a smell of her panties. It's all her- sweet and sweat and pheromones that rattle my brain from the bottom up. My manhood in her hands, she looks up at me for approval. One slight nod, and she is licking up the sides of my dick, swirling her tongue over the head of me before taking it into her warm and wet mouth, sucking almost daintily on the tip of me, she lets out a soft moan of pleasure that vibrates and nearly sends me over the edge. I let her suck on me a few moments more- I alternate looking down, watching my cock disappear into her mouth and looking into the mirror. I can see her whole body moving, sucking, and working over me. I wrap my fingers in her hair and marvel at the pale back and neck newly exposed in the reflection. I pull her hair, still slightly damp from the shower, and guide her to take me in more deeply. With every stroke I push her down a little lower until I feel her start to gag- then I let up. A few rounds of this treatment and I'm getting too close to cumming- and I'm not ready for that just yet. I let go of her hair and stroke her cheek- "My turn now."

I pull her up from the floor and lay her on my bed, hair fanning out across the black sheets. I hover just above her, my weight on my knees and forearms, and kiss her deeply. The whimpering just drives me insane. I feel her body arching up underneath me, craving skin to skin. I reach under her back and unclasp her bra, pulling it away from her body like a bow off of a Christmas present. Her nipples are hard and sensitive and I've hardly touched her. I tweak one lightly before sucking it into my mouth, nibbling oh-so lightly, loving the way she squirms beneath me. I abandon this game quickly and begin kissing a line to her pussy. Her legs tremble as I crawl down her body, raising goosebumps wherever my kisses trail. I stop right in front of her clit- kissing her thighs on either side, blowing a firm stream of air on the sensitive button. Her body convulses and she grasps fist-fulls of my hair, trying desperately to pull me closer. I loosen her fingers and sit up. I click my disapproval, and wag my finger at her with a falsely-stern face. "if you behave like that, I have no choice but to restrain you." her face flushes red as she slowly brings her wrists together over her head. I grab a length of rope from under the bed and expertly tie her hands together before fastening them to the slats of the headboard. "Tug" She pulls on the rope, and now I'm sure she's going nowhere. "Good," I say, before resuming my place between her legs. I blow warm air on her clit once more and listen to her whine, quietly. She smells so intoxicating, and I figure- a little lick right now won't spoil anything, and I trace the tip of my tongue around her clit. We're both lost now, as she bucks her hips forward, pulling against the rope. I'm done teasing and spread her open wide before shoving my tongue inside of her. God- she tastes so good. I eat her relentlessly, my beard chafing her thighs and rubbing her raw in the best kind of pain, before she starts trying to close her legs.

"Please" she says. "James" she says. But I don't listen.

I just shove my fingers inside of her, she's so wet I can fit two inside right away, when usually we have to work up to that. She tugs against her restraints and begs me to stop-

"Please- it's too much..." I press against the inside of her and circle her clit with my tongue and there it is. She flushes bright red as the walls of her pussy contract around my fingers while she comes- thrashing and moaning a long, drawn out 'Oh.' she finally comes down. I pull my fingers out of her, dripping with her cum, and take one last lick before settling into the bed next to her, stroking the raw spots on her wrists with the pad of my thumb. I untie her from the headboard and brush the hair out of her face before running my hand down the length of her neck and resting it at her nape. Her skin is on fire. I put pressure on her neck, just enough to bring her to the present. I want her all here for the next part. I kick my jeans all the way off, until they are a pile of denim at the foot of the bed, and we are just skin against skin. A quick glance at the mirror makes me wish I had a video camera or something. The contrast of our colors, my hand on her neck- the look of fear mixed with trust and arousal on her flushed face. Yin-and-yang. We are better than art. The hardness of my cock presses into her thigh as I kiss her fiercely and apply a bit of pressure to her throat. Her heartbeat drums quick and fluttering into my palm. I readjust my hips until the head of my dick is poised just outside of her entrance. I can feel the heat radiating from her core. I push just a little closer and rub a bit of her wetness onto my cock. Running the head of me up and down inside her lips, gathering more of her cum until the tip of my dick is wet and throbbing. I push just a centimeter further.

"Tell me you want it"

She breathes shallowly, and tries to position herself so she can get more of me inside of her.

'I want you.' she says.

I push a tiny bit deeper- still not even an inch inside of her, this is taking all of my self control.

"Beg for my cock."

She whimpers below me and wiggles her hips, making her breasts sway slightly.

'please, James, please let me have your dick inside me. I need you.'

I thrust inside of her with one sure push, and hear the air leave her lungs. I loosen my grip on her neck so she can get another good breath to work off of, and once she has adjusted to my cock, I capture her throat again and begin thrusting in earnest, filling her to the hilt with each stroke. God- she feels amazing. So hot, wet, and tight. I bump against her cervix when I push in all the way. We fit together like puzzle pieces. I bring her legs up, placing an ankle on each shoulder, releasing her neck for just a moment while I angle her hips up. I start choking her again, this time thrusting down into her. I feel a moan building up in her throat under my hand and I quickly cover her mouth with mine to quiet her. No need to wake the neighbors. She can get loud. My mind wanders for just a moment as I imagine us in the woods somewhere, where I could allow her to scream as loud as she wanted. I'm brought back by the feeling of her pussy tightening around my cock with that tell-tale tremor. I stop thrusting.

"Michaela- don't come." She wiggles her hips and muffles an exasperated cry into my pillow, but the contractions stop. I pull her hair back until her neck is arched and her head tilts back.

"Look at me." she opens her eyes and I begin slamming into her furiously, all the way out, then all the way back in. I bite her neck and she's moaning so loud I know the whole block can hear us. Fuck it. I continue to rail her while she's looking right at me, staring into her eyes, I tell her "Come." Her legs wrap around my waist as she screams my name, almost in pain. I capture her lips with mine as her contractions set off my own and I pull out a millisecond before I come. My thick, white cum ropes out of my dick and coats her swollen pussy, dripping down her lower lips, collecting on the black sheets while she trembles. I kiss her neck and settle down beside her, both of us glistening with a fine sheet of sweat, breathing hard. After a few minutes, she collects herself enough to try and clean up. She smiles and kisses me shyly. As she sits up, I grab her wrist.

"Did I say you could clean my cum off? I'm not done yet, dear..."