Athena Ch. 02

Story Info
Athena tightens her hold on Robin.
7.2k words
4.69
33.8k
91

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/23/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robin was sat in his own little world, staring at his own reflection in the dark surface of the limo's window, thoughts lost to the memory of what he'd just done for Athena and the knowledge of what, if she got her way, was still to come.

"You ready sweetie?"

He blinked, as if coming out of a stupor and looked back to her, to Athena, her expression playful, but her body language pressing. It hadn't been so much of a question as it had been an order.

Meekly he looked back at the window, looking through his own reflection to the street outside. They didn't have far to go, but the short walk from her limo to the Hotel's lobby was lined by an eager group of camera-toting men, the dreaded paparazzi.

"But... The photographers, they'll see us together." He said, voice soft and he heard her knock on the partition with the driver, a signal that he was to come open their door for the two of them.

He looked at her, his eyes going wide as any chance of a reprieve from this limelight was stolen away from him, but she just smiled wryly, "Don't worry about it, once we get inside and I tweet out who you are and the pictures you've drawn they won't think a thing, promise. Now just smile and act natural."

He opened his mouth to protest but, as he did the door before him opened and without a moment to compose himself he felt Athena's hand on his back, pushing him outside.

Robin, at the very least, didn't fall over, though as he stood there, stunned, the world around him exploded with bright flashing lights, each spark coming at him accompanied by a hail of desperate shouted questions;

"Who're you!"

"How do you know Athena!"

"What's your name!"

He stood there, a deer in the headlights, at least until he felt Athena's reassuring and confident hand on his back, pushing him forward once again, this time towards the lobby.

In an almost trance-like state and with Athena's guiding hand resting on his lower back he stepped forward as she smiled and waved so calmly and well practised, only offering the oppressive wall of similarly directed questions with, "You'll find out on my twitter soon!"

Robin wasn't sure if it was ten steps or a thousand, but before long he found himself in the hotel lobby, Athena's guiding hand taking him as far as the lifts before she let him go, laughing lightly.

"Oh my god, you were so perfect, I thought it would take you a while to get used to the paparazzi but you took to it like... Well, like you took to my dick." She grinned and he looked up at her, baffled. In his mind he had had to be all but shoved along by her, his movements wooden his expression a grimace.

As they waited for the lift she pulled a smartphone from her pocket, pursing her lips as she opened an app and scrolled through it.

He put his hand to his own pocket, reaching for his own smartphone and, as his fingers dipped into his pocket felt a moment of panic before remembering he had had it confiscated by Athena's assistant back at the arena, and at no point had had it back, or even seen her.

"A-Athena?"

She looked over at him and raised an eyebrow.

"Can I have my phone back?"

She eyed him for a moment, then smiled sweetly, reaching out to run her fingers through his long black hair, "Aww, sweetie, no..."

She winked and lowered her hand from his face, looking back to her phone as he stood there feeling oddly alone. His phone was his connection to his family, his friends, and though it wasn't that they were waiting to hear from him, but without it he felt like a lifeline had been severed.

They stepped into the lift together as it arrived along with one of Athena's suited men, though Athena paid as much attention to their presence as she did to the pattern on the carpet beneath their feet.

"Here, look." She said with a smile, holding her sizable phone towards him, which he took, looking at what she offered. It was from Twitter, with #AthenaTour prominent in the caption beneath the photo that dominated the screen.

It showed Athena smiling with one arm up waving midstep, wearing her casual outfit, no longer in her stage dress, her limo behind her and her arm around a boy, his body slender, especially when compared to her curvier form, his expression a little uncertain but his smile warm and surprisingly charismatic, his long hair giving him a very feminine appearance, a book clutched in one hand.

Robin swallowed as she took the phone back from him, "That was me?" He asked uncertainly and Athena gave him an incredulous, 'duh', look before returning her attention to her phone.

He looked up at the suited guard, a tall man with dark skin and an even darker expression that, thankfully, wasn't pointed his way and Robin looked away again, inspecting the pattern on the carpet.

He felt the elevator slow and the doors before him open, he let Athena step out first and, with a crook of her finger, was bid to follow. He didn't object, following Athena as she slipped her phone back into her pocket, her suit going ahead to open her hotel room door, allowing them both to slip inside before closing it, sealing them both in the room, alone together.

"Mm," Athena sighed deeply, putting her phone down on a table and looking around. The room was exceptionally well furnished and, Robin noted, led into a couple of different rooms. He'd stayed in hotels before, but never one that was more than just a bedroom and adjoined bathroom. As he looked around he could see several of her possessions lying around and, he assumed, she must have stayed here the night before too.

"What do you think?" She asked, looking over at him and smirking as she walked over to a pair of sizable couches.

"It's... Impressive." He said, honestly and she shrugged.

"It's okay I suppose," She paused, glancing towards the door where, he assumed, the bedroom was, "come on, I really want a shower but we're going to have to do that photo shoot first. Your pictures, I mean."

He nodded some as she turned towards the room, stepping forward to follow but she hesitated, smirking, "Oh, and take off your shirt."

He stopped and looked up at her, eyes wide, "W-what? Why?"

"Shy?" She teased, knowing he was. "Look." She hooked her thumbs under the base of her shirt and lifted it up, his cheeks flushing crimson as her curvy plush form was revealed to him, bare and perfect, her stomach smooth, her breasts full and rounded on her chest, bigger than he had thought, her perfect nipples, for now at least, soft atop their mountains of flesh, "Now you."

He swallowed, staring at the beautiful blonde, the object of so many of his fantasies and desires stood there, topless, hands on her hips as she waited expectantly for him, him of all people, to partially undress too. He had to keep reminding himself that she wasn't all the goddess that he saw before him, that she was manipulating him, using him, but his awareness didn't stop him from obeying, albeit after setting down his sketchbook.

Athena bit her lip as she got her first look at the bare skin of her cock sucking little gem. She had been worried that with his pale skin and dark hair she'd have to shave his body, as any little patches of masculinity would stand out like a beacon against his fairness, but to her delight, his lithe feminine body was as silky smooth as her own.

"Ooh everything I learn about you just makes me want you more baby... Come on, pick up your book." She winked, eying him briefly up and down before stepping away towards one of the side rooms.

Despite himself, he followed eagerly with his book, if just for the opportunity to see the front side of Athena again, in all its glory.

He stepped into the bedroom hot on her heels and, looking past the figure of her back saw the large four post bed that dominated the room with its king size splendour. At the foot of it, against the wall, sat a large set of vanity mirrors on a table, all centred around a low backed chair that, judging by the number of open makeup kits strewn around, Athena had used earlier that day.

She sauntered over to the foot of the bed with her phone in one hand and turned to face him again, smiling at his blush and patted her lap, "Come sit here... Open your book and let me take some pictures for Twitter, put those wondering who you are online at ease, hm?"

He bit his lip and took a couple of timid steps forward before pausing, realising her game, "You... Just want to feel my ass against your thing, don't you..."

She eyed him for a moment then laughed, shrugging innocently, "Okay, yeah you got me, I just want to feel your ass on my dick. But you'll get to feel my tits on your back," she pursed her lips and pressed her chest forward enticingly, "sooo... Is it that bad of a deal?"

He parted his lips, then hesitated, his eyes drawn to the swelling of her chest. Sitting down topless emphasized the curve of her stomach, but even then he could only imagine the softness of her full curves pressed against him.

Without another moment's objection he stepped towards her, reasoning that while her breasts to his back would be skin to skin, his ass to her cock would have to contend with at least two layers of fabric, giving him the better end of the deal.

"Good boy," she cooed, smirking as he sat himself down on her lap, one of her arms snaking around his waist to hold him in place, her other holding her phone, "and I'm very impressed you saw right through my plan, shows you're smart as well as pretty..." She said softly, pulling him tighter to her and leaning forward, letting the softness of her breasts spill out against his back, hugging his light form to her, indulging him in the sensations her body had to offer.

"Feels good?" She asked, her breasts pressing into the back of his shoulders, glancing to the side she could see the swell of her chest above his shoulders in the vanity mirror, giving them the same effect as a tight dress, she smirked, it was perfect.

"Y-yes..." He admitted, feeling a little shiver go down his spine and a definite tightening of his pants.

"Perfect... Now open your book and hold it up a little, I want to get the best light," she said, voice low.

He did so, flicking through the pages until he found his best one of her and she smiled, holding up her phone and sighting the camera on it.

"Mm, a little to the right darling..." She said gently and he moved it where she indicated. The phoned blipped and, after inspecting the result, she smiled, "Perfect, thanks... Mm, it's about time I had that shower."

Robin blinked a little and turned his head, looking at her curiously, "Just... The one photo?" he asked, reluctant to leave the comfort of his 'seat'.

"Mmhm, now come on. You didn't think I'd be showering alone did you?" She grinned, squeezing him around the waist before letting go and moving to stand up, forcing him to rise with her.

"You... You want to shower with 'me'?" He asked, looking up at her with wide beautiful eyes.

"You bet, you can wash my tits and everything... I won't even make you touch my cock... Unless you want to, of course." she grinned, and gave him a nudge, "go get the shower turned on and get it a good temperature, I'll just post this picture..."

Robin, blushing brightly nodded quickly and stepped away into the ensuite, her eyes on the bubbliness of his ass the entire way.

She grinned and watched him go before looking down at the phone in her hand, typing out a short innocent caption, 'The fan you all saw me with before is just a fan, but a talented one! Look at this amazing drawing he did of me in LA! #AthenaTour'.

She hesitated, holding her finger over the send button and, for the first time in a while, felt uncertain about herself. Was he as perfect as he seemed? She bit her lip. There would be no going back from this. It would set them both down a path even she, in all her power and influence couldn't take them back from. He was beautiful yes, and talented too, that wasn't a lie. His figure was to die for and his dedication to her couldn't be denied. But she didn't know a thing about his family, if he had any, or anything else about him for that matter. She heard the shower running and for a moment felt her heart skip a beat.

She hit send, posting the tweet and the attached photo to the internet for all to see.

Taking her phone with her she stepped through to the bathroom and smiled as she saw him, standing by the shower unit a little anxiously, still starstruck with her presence, or maybe just stuck staring at her tits.

"Not undressed?" she asked, her phone buzzing in her hand as she received a message, which she ignored.

"I'm a bit..." He bit his lip.

She smirked some and eyed him over, her prey.

"Hey don't worry about it... Tell you what." She opened an app on her phone and soon music, her own, started to pour out, quite loud to be heard over the patterning of the rain shower unit, "how about I close the door, turn off the lights and then you won't have to be shy, because you won't see Athena the idol and I won't see you nude..."

After a moment's consideration, he nodded slightly, a small smile touching his lips at her consideration and she noted his expression of relief. It took effort, but she managed to keep the grin off of her own expression for the time it took to shut the door and switch off the light.

It was odd, she thought, how much safer he must be feeling, now he was alone in a tight space with a predator like her.

To the tune of her own music, she undressed and heard him doing the same, listening for the gentle patter of feet that indicated he'd stepped into the shower unit that, while certainly big enough for the two of them, would be very intimate all the same.

She stepped in after him and slid the door closed behind them both, feeling him gasp a little in surprise as she accidentally brushed her arm against his skin.

"Come here..." she said softly, holding her arms open to the blackness feeling hot rivulets of water trickling down her skin, beginning to wash away the fatigue of the evening's event.

It took a moment, but she felt a figure, small and hesitant step into her arms. She smiled and wrapped her arms around Robin, drawing his body to hers, the silkiness of their skin enhanced by the water between their bodies.

"Athena..." He said, voice soft, shy but pleasant, "I... I don't think I could do that celebrity thing... All those people taking my photo, having to worry what the whole world thinks all the time..."

He was so beautifully gentle and sincere. She was so glad she'd made the right decision. She let out a soft sigh and held him close, one hand caressing his hair almost lovingly, "Oh, Robin, sweetie, it doesn't matter if you don't want it... It's your life now, you belong to me."

She felt him tense a little against him, his voice hardening, the darkened shower giving him a sense of anonymity and with it, some confidence against her will.

"You... You won't be in this city forever. And you can't take me with you when you go." He said, trying to push a little of that confidence into his shaky voice.

"Yes, I can. Oh, my precious little toy... The world is blowing up right now, everywhere but in here..." She smirked to herself.

Robin looked up towards her, but could see nothing in the absolute dark of the room. That had sounded like a lyric of hers as opposed to anything of meaning, "I... I don't understand?..."

"The photo I took of your art, cutie. In the bottom corner you can quite clearly make out a reflection, something I could very innocently have missed while taking the photo... In the vanity mirror you can see us, see you sat on my lap, both of us topless, the swell of my breasts, though, not my nipples," she giggled, "had to keep it decent you understand." She paused for a moment, but he didn't say anything. "Of course my team would've taken the picture down as soon as they realised, but it would've been too little too late. The whole world is probably speculating what you are to me. Boyfriend? Lover? I can only guess, but the fact is they know it's not all that innocent."

She waited for her words to sink in, something that seemingly took a while as it was a full minute before he spoke, his voice quivering.

"...Why?"

"To leave you with no options." she laughed softly, "You can become my boyfriend, official, we can laugh off the embarrassment of being caught like this and you can travel the world with me. You can dine with me in the worlds finest restaurants, meet celebrities all around the globe, get the best seat in every single one of my concerts and spend every single night cuddled into me as my one and only. You can draw me and have your art become famous, recognised globally..." she paused for a moment, she'd gone this far, she might as well tell it how it was, " and you'll keep me relaxed and happy, you'll suck my dick when I tell you to and ride me with that thick pale ass of yours whenever I want, and be happy to do so. You'll beg for it and you'll worship the ground I walk on, more than you already do. I'll own you and I'll make you love being owned."

"...Or else?" he ventured, the defeat already radiating in his voice.

She smiled, "Or... Oh, I don't know, I have so many options. I know how to work the media after all. If you walk away from me I will make your life and the life of everyone around you a living hell... Friends, family, the media will stalk and harass them all, I'll deny everything, of course, just to spin them into even more of a frenzy. They'll stalk you and everyone around you. Harass them for information they won't even know... You'll eventually have to take me to court to make it stop. You'll win, eventually, maybe, but by then you'll be bankrupt and the whole world will know your face thanks to the news, and know it as the one that made the beautiful, innocent Athena break down in tears in court because of all the anxiety the rumours had caused. But we don't have to worry about any of that, do we?"

"N-no." Came his muted response, almost drowned out by her own music, his head resting against the swell of her bust.

"Good..." she said with brightness, "Now we can put that behind us and you can start your new life, with me as your girlfriend. And you know that comes with certain privileges."

Dumbly Robin felt his hands taken by hers and led up the curves of her body, brought around front as she leaned back slightly, her hands guiding his up the slickness of her skin to pause briefly under the swell of her breasts.

She released his hands and moved hers down to his hips, "Go on..." She urged, wanting him to enjoy himself, to help accept his own fate in all this.

Robin swallowed some and felt the softness of her midriff under his hands, the fullness of the underside of her breasts resting against his fingertips tempting him as his mind still tried to process what she had said.

This was everything he'd wanted, wasn't it? To be with Athena? To spend his days as hers and no one else's? He raised his hands, gliding them up her body and heard as she let out a low moan, his hands lifting and cupping her breasts, pushing them high on her chest, his fingers digging into their softness as he squeezed them.

He felt his cock twitching between his thighs as he groped freely at her breasts, so heavy and full against his palms. He thought back to all the times he'd seen her and drawn her, imagining them. In the darkness they were bigger than he thought they would be, though that was likely just a result of his small hands.

"You like them?" She asked, knowing he did.

"Y-yeah..." He said softly and she giggled as he again squeezed them tight to her chest. She loved the feeling of his exploratory hands, so cautious but eager.

Robin swallowed and tried to suppress the feeling of wrongness. The whole world was his. The price being it was his now whether he wanted it or not, whether he wanted to be her bottom bitch or not.