Athena Goes Shopping Ch. 02

Story Info
Sebastian learns obedience in a cramped fitting room.
1.1k words
3.95
19.7k
7
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/16/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have 3 seconds to answer me, Sebastian."

"Um."

"2..."

"This is crazy, Miss."

"1..."

"Okay. Okay. Okay," he blurted out, his face flushed from trying to keep himself upright despite my constant pulling on the leash attached to his tie.

"Good boy," I encouraged, releasing the weight on the leash.

He stood upright again and breathed a sigh of relief. He slowly glanced at me, waiting to hear more about this game I suggested we play. I inched closer to him again quickly and grabbed him by the chin with one hand.

"Kiss me."

"...Excuse me, Miss?" he asked, his voice muffled by my hand squeezing his face. He stared at my lips longingly, but his eyes flashed me a look of concern.

"It's part of the game," I giggled, "When I lead you on this leash, you have to do what I say."

"Miss," he looked around nervously, "I don't want to get into any trouble-"

"Enough!" I scolded, letting his face go, "The only way you're going to get into trouble is if you disobey me. Everyone knows me and I spend alot of money here, while you have barely established yourself as the expendable and quite clumsy new clerk... And if you don't do as I say, I'm going to tell your manager that you tried to grope me-"

"No! No, Miss please," he begged, "Why would you say that? I didn't do anything to you. Why are you doing this?"

"Because I'm a sadistic bitch, I guess," I laughed, "So no more whining. You'll do as I say, now kiss me."

Sebastian opened his mouth to speak, but thought better of it and snapped it shut. He kept looking behind his shoulder as if he expected his manager to come barging through the stall door at any second. I looked deeply into his crystal blue eyes and grinned knowingly. I licked my lips seductively. He stared at them and unconsciously licked his own. I closed my eyes, as if I expected him to do my bidding. I could feel him lean in close. His breath brushed on my lips. He was breathing hard. I placed my hand gently on his chest and could feel his rapidly beating heart.

I opened my eyes. His were closed, and that angelic young face was only inches from mine. He was slowly leaning in for the kiss. I saw the look of heady lust on his face. I knew he wanted me! He was just too nervous to admit it. He needed someone to take control of him so he could manifest his desires. Men like this need a strong woman to take charge...

Our lips brushed against each other. He sighed softly, leaning in further. I quickly put my hand around his neck and pushed him away, laughing cruelly. He coughed in surprise, rubbing his neck as I let him go.

"Silly boy," I teased, "You think it's that easy? I was just giving you a preview of what you might get if you're good. Right now, you don't deserve nearly so much... On your knees."

I expected him to give me another confused stare, but surprisingly, he dropped quickly to the floor. His heavy breathing was a tell-tale sign he was enjoying obeying me. He had given up control so quickly. It turned me on to have such an effect on a young man in a matter of moments.

"As long as you are on my leash, you are my servant," I explained to the nearly panting boy kneeling on the floor, "and you will do what I say."

Sebastian looked up at me with his big, blue eyes as if waiting for my instruction. He swallowed hard in anticipation. He was like a little piece of meat ready to be gobbled up.

"My shoes need shining," I looked at him expectantly, "Well? These shoes aren't going to lick themselves!"

The boy looked down at my shoes and then up at me as if he couldn't believe what he had just heard. He moved his head down, placing his hands on the floor. He didn't get a foot away from my shoe before pulling his head back up. He looked up at me in frustration.

I didn't bother to wait for his protestations.

"Lick my shoes NOW!"

I lifted my leg and thrust my foot down on top of the leather leash, trapping it beneath my sole. Sebastian was jerked forward as I did so. He didn't try to pull the leash out from under my foot, which was a wise move. His shoulders were hunched as he strained to stay on all fours, with his face about a foot and a half from the ground. He was forced to look down at the floor. I couldn't help but giggle at how sorry he looked.

"Next time I tell you to do something," I chimed in sweetly, "I expect you to obey me immediately. Also, you will say 'Yes Ms. Athena' after every one of my demands."

"Ye-Yes, Ms. Athena," he managed to say through shuddering breaths.

"Good. Now, lick... my shoes."

I slipped my foot forward a couple of inches until the leash slipped between the ball of my foot and my high heel. Once it was caught there, I pulled up on my end of the leash, forcing his end to lower even more. He grunted in surprise as he lost his stability and fell almost face first into the floor. He caught himself with his hands just in time. I continued pulling until his face was forced against my shoes.

"Lick."

Without hesitation, he began licking sloppily. I gave him a little slack on the leash as he moved around my shoe. I nudged him forcefully with my shoe until he got the picture to slow down and lick more carefully.

"Kiss my feet."

He obeyed, kissing the shiny material and along my exposed toes. It didn't take long for his style to go from quick and fearful licks to reverent and sweet kisses. His tongue ran slowly across my dark red nail polish. I thought I heard a little moan escape him as I wiggled my toes against his lips.

"That's enough. Stop."

Sebastian pulled away a few inches, but did not pull his stare away from my shoes. Finally, he looked up at me, blinking. He seemed sorry to be told to stop. I grinned devilishly.

"That's a good boy, Sebastian," I cooed, "You're learning fast. Want to keep playing this game, or shall I set you free and let you go back to your dreary job...?"

The bulge in his pants told me the answer, but I waited for his response. I wanted to hear him say he wanted it.