Athena Plays with Daddy

Story Info
Time for Daddy to show his baby how to play.
1.4k words
4.26
63.9k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey everyone I want to thank you all for the support on my first story. This is a sequel to 'Nightmare with Daddy.

***Continued***

The room's air was thick. Desire radiated from the pair. Daddy positioned perfectly atop his baby.

Athena bit down on her plump lips, making them glisten, cheeks flushed with red. The top buttons on her nightie had been pulled apart by her daddy, letting her nipples and breast display themselves to Zack. They rose up and down with Athena's exaggerated breaths.

Zack loomed over the 18 year old. His tan and muscular arms shaking with anticipation. How he wanted to rip away the rest of that blasted cloth. To completely ravish his daughter, till she lost her voice screaming and begging.

He smirked, rough skin pulling upwards reaching his eyes. Oh yes! Her daddy's eyes, a deep never-ending ocean of blue. Athena wanted to wrap herself inside of them.

Daddy slowly moved to Athena nose to nose with her. His baby was perfect, and no one was going to take her away from him.

"Are you sure my kitten? That you want this?" The sweet melodic questions danced through Athena's ears.

Was her Daddy kidding? She's wanted him for so long.

"Daddy please I need it so bad. I just want to feel your touch. I want you to explore me... Please!" She begged. Whimpering at the silence that greeted her. Until he spoke.

"Who am I to deny your wish, my baby girl." He purred in her ear.

Zack's manhood strained against his boxers, but that could wait. Slowly he bent down to sit on his legs and pulled the light teen towards him. Her hot center resting a few inches from his kneecaps.

"Do you know what you do to me?" The man growled out. Licking down Athena's chest. The long and wide instrument wetting her skin.

A strangled gasp came from her in response. Athena had no words, no noises that could explain the pleasure she already derived from this.

"I'm, I'm sorry Daddy." She stammered. That was when her father's hand came down on her stomach.

"The only words you will be speaking tonight is my name, yes and no. Unless told otherwise. Am I understood?" He hissed. Eyes boring into hers, his tongue barley leaving the perimeter of her left mound.

"Yes Daddy."

"Mhm, good girl."

Zack's attention was brought to his daughters squirming legs. The were crossing and uncrossing. Trying to create some kind of friction to the bundle of nerves locked away.

Sitting up Zack's large hand wrapped around her thigh, making circles with his fingers.

"You want Daddy to touch your princess parts? Answer me."

"Yes Daddy!" Athena squealed biting her tongue so the strings of pleases didn't fall out after.

Her Daddy roughly yanked the skirt up, revealing her soaked pink, lacy panties. The outline of her pussy lips were so clearly visible, he had to stop himself from burying his head into the delicacy before him.

Instead his index finger trailed up and down her underwear. Stopping just on top the clit.

Athena's moans shook him from his fascination. She practically exploded with the sound.

"Oh you like that kitten? Mmm my dirty little girl likes Daddy touching her pussy, don't you? Say it."

"Yes Daddy I love when you touch my pussy." She stammered embarrassed by the words.

"Yes, my Kitten is such a bad girl. I bet you want Daddy to taste you too. To suck all your princess juices and drink them up."

"Please Daddy!" Athena moaned gripping the patterned bed spread tightly, thrusting her hips into the pressure of her Daddy's fingers.

Laughing Zack pushed her panties aside. Excited for what was coming next.

Moving two fingers to his baby's little nub he circled gaining speed at an agonizingly slow pace.

Moans of delight flew from the young girls mouth. Her back arched with the pleasure she was receiving from her Daddy's touch. Mouth open as silent gasps slipped past her vocal cords.

"Mhmmm, ahhh D-daddy!" She whimpered out between long sighs of pleasure.

"Yes baby speak to your Daddy, you can speak baby, what do you want me to do hmm?" Zack was in heaven. His daughter was withering beneath him. Struggling to get words out. There was so much more he could do to manipulate his baby's perfect little body.

"M-more oh god Daddy I need more. I feel so good."

Zack's fingers jerked viciously around Athena's clit. Juices dripped from her tiny hole. Then he released his fingers from the bundle. Slipping his middle finger into the tight hole. Precum stained his boxers as the walls closed so tightly around him. All Zack could imagine was him slamming into his daughter, her begging for him to slow down as he splurged his load inside her. Soon, he reminds himself.

"Oh Daddy that feels so good mmm so full. What happens when you put your whole cock in my pussy? I don't think it'll fit."

"It will fit darling. Trust Daddy." A second finger slipped in and joined the first.

"Daddy!" Athena shrieked, a mixture of surprised and pleasure flooding her voice.

Zack pumped his perfect daughter's pussy. Moaning at the gushing juices flowing out of her. His dick was so tight in his boxers it hurt.

"I need more Daddy I'm so close. God I need something."

"What do you want?" Zack slowed his fingers down to an unbearable pace. "Say it princess."

Whimpering her emerald orbs met her fathers. So full of lust, the light baby blue that used to adorned the center of her eyes now disappeared. Swallowed up as the pupil expanded.

"Fuck me, please I need your cock so bad. I've wanted it for so long. I used to touch myself begging for you to walk through the door and catch me. Bend me over and fuck me till I scream. Please Daddy make me yours." She begged, desperate.

Zack couldn't believe it. His innocent baby, wanted him that badly. Nodding Zack pushed his boxers down, manhood springing to life.

Athena almost came at the sight of it, the tip was pink in colour, glistening as Daddy's treats spilled from the tip. How bad she wanted it in her mouth. To suck until her Daddy released his desert into her. She would eat all of it for daddy. Not letting a drop be wasted.

Athena would be a good girl.

Her eyes pulled away sadly from the sight of Daddy's cock. Her father was moving his position. Lining up the head of his pleasure maker to his daughter's little hole.

Smiling he dragged it up and down the opening not entering. Before he pushed in he paused much to his baby's dismay.

"Do you want this baby. I need you to say it."

"Yes Daddy I need you so bad."

That's all it took slowly he pushed in, testing the new territory.

"Oh god kitten. You are so tight."

Athena let out a string of incoherent moans.

"Move Daddy please take me."

Slowly Zack moved his hips. Dragging himself back and forth. Gasping as her little pussy quivered around his length.

"Faster Daddy c'mon." His little kitten whined.

"Its gonna hurt baby."

"I know Daddy but then it'll feel good. I know it. I want you to feel good too Daddy."

Zack picked up his Kittens hips and slammed into her. Metaphorically ripping off the band-aid.

Athena screamed in pain as her hymen broke.

"Shhh baby it'll feel good soon I promise."

Zack started moving in her again. Harder this time. The bed shakes with his moment up kittens breast bounced.

Her soft sobs turned into pleasure filled songs.

"Yes Daddy! It feels so full mmm."

Her Daddy pushed her over into her hands and knees so he could grab her waist. Pulling her onto him as he trusted faster and harder.

Zack's moans covered Athena's. His cock was pulsing inside her. His cum begging to come out.

"I'm so close Daddy." Athena practically screamed at him. Body shaking as the long-awaited orgasm over took over her body.

"I'm coming!"

"Me too kitten! Come on cum all over daddy's cock like the bad girl you are. Ah Fuck!" Zack screamed and with two final thrusts he filled her pussy to the brim with his seed.

Athena collapsed. Zack still inside her as she withered in pleasure. Struggling to breath.

Zack fell beside her, wrapping her into his arms as her kissed her head.

"My good little kitten."

They both fell into slumber with Daddy's manhood connecting them all night.

***End***

Sorry that took so long guys. I tried but I am new to this.

Bye guys