Athena

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, that tartaric stuff. Been doing that for years, but I have never taken that far."

"Can you keep going?" She asked and I smiled.

"Of course, I'm like the energizer bunny. And I won't cum until you tell me to." She grinned. Evilly I might add. She started to ride me and though she was not quite as agile as other lovers, her pussy control was by far the best as her pc muscles worked me along with her rocking. The sounds were only our moaning, her juices, our breathing.

After that much cock attention it needed a break, to reclaim some sensitivity. It was my turn to return some oral favours. I flipped her over onto her back and slowly pulled out of her, feeling her pc muscles try their best to keep me in. Keeping our sweaty skin close as I moved south licking up her dirty slick flavour on the way. Her pink nipples received their just desserts as mine had with my own brand of nibbling. I rolled her erect nipples between my teeth to her verbal approval. But nipples were not the flavour I was seeking. I wanted to taste this slutbutter that tantalized me earlier. Taking the express train down to her incredibly smooth pussy I paused for a moment and marveled at womanhood.

Kissing the usually hairy cushiony flesh, I sucked in some as if giving a hickey. Her smoothness was a pleasant novelty soon warn off by my insatiable appetite for feel good pussy juice. She parted her legs for me, holding them close to her chest, her pussy was right in the open in front of my eager face.

By then my mouth was watering just thinking about tasting her. I wanted to slide my tongue up one slick labia and down the other. I wanted to smell sex and consume the juices I was generously offered. I wanted to push my tongue up inside her and feel her pussy muscles gripping my taste buds as my lips continued to work those swollen and juicy labia folds. And for the next who knows how long, that's just what I did.

To save my fingertips from typing more, and to save your eyes from staring at a computer screen reading my tales, we did fuck all night until we heard the birds chirping in the morning and saw signs of the sun brightening up the place. We fucked in every conceivable position our bodies could handle, exploring several angles of projection, testing unusual erogenous zones and keeping her cats up. But that night, she never once said I was allowed to cum, so I didn't. Eventually we passed out, maybe out of exhaustion, maybe three conscious days is my limit. After a long sleep in that oh so comfortable horizontal sleeping apparatus, I awoke in the best possible way. I looked down to see her waking my cock up with yet another top notch blowjob for more playtime.

"This is going to be a good week." I said, grinning ear to ear.

12