Athletic Training Ch. 01

Story Info
The local student trainer at a high school gets the guy.
1.6k words
3.89
19.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dbman99
Dbman99
2 Followers

It's early September right when football practice has started. I'm Justin a student trainer, so my job is to watch practice all afternoon waiting for someone to get hurt. I also help manage the team and keep the locker room keys with me.

I'm a senior now and people wouldn't say I'm the nerd or the jock. I'm just an average white guy with an okay tan. I'm 6'7'' tall and have a smooth body. With a little bit of an ass. I don't have abs but I'm also not fat. Just slim. I have black curly hair and black eyes. My hair is an Afro because I'm half black as well.

Anyways I'm sitting at practice for about an hour into our eight hour Saturday practice. The team just finished their warm ups and a light conditioning drill. Then I notice the quarter back run towards the school where the locker room was. I got up to run after him thinking he would need to get into the room. Of course he did so he was relieved that I followed him.

We hadn't met before so as I stumbled to find the right key he introduced himself and said, "Hi I'm Drew."

I replied and said "hello I'm Justin a new student trainer here". I opened the door and he ran in the building. I continued to follow because I was unsure if Drew would need into the locker room. He ran back and asked if I had a key to that room and said ya I do. We walked down the long hall and only said a few words here and there. Before opening the door I said, "so what do you need in for; I just have to ask before I unlock it."

Drew said, "because I'm done for about an hour and a half so I just want to shower and go get a quick bit of food. I don't have to do the work that linemen do."

I replied, "okay. Just come get me in the room across the hall when you're done so I can relock the locker room."

He went in and the door shut behind him. About ten minutes later I wonder what is taking so long because I have to go back outside to finish watching practice. I walk into the room and hear the shower running and some music in the background. I yell his name but no respond. I think because the music was too loud. I walk around the corner and see Drew butt naked and just freeze. He was all soaped up and standing under the water.

Drew is a tall man also about 6'5" and had a great tan and short brown hair. From what I saw at the moment he had a little bit of leg hair and an excellent back. With a cute bubble butt as he turned slightly I saw that he had a great six pack with a treasure trail to his enormous 9inch dick. He had a slight bush and some very full balls. With the perfect amount of sag to them. I on the other hand have an average dick size of 7 inches and slightly smaller balls.

I continue to watch as he looks up and says, " Hey Trey what the fuck are u doing." I stumble around and said nothing. He turns off the shower and grabs a towel. I say sorry but he says that's fucking weird man. I turn around and he finishes drying off. He says I didn't think you would come in here and watch a man shower. God. I apologize once again and he says shut the fuck up. I do as he said and just stood there faceing the wall. From what it sounds like he just put on a pair of socks. Then I hear foot steps and next thing I know he has his arm around my neck and he says don't say a word. I shake my head okay. He turns around and grabs his sweaty underwear and puts it over my head then grabs some tape from my side pocket and wraps it around the underwear so that they don't fall off.

He forces me to my knees and slapped me with his monster cock. Then he forces my mouth open and without notice he rams a fully hard cock down my throat. I gag and he pulls out. Then he starts pushing it in and out of me and making me gag. He says things like you dirty slut. Fag. And homo. He continues to face fuck me for about 5 minutes then one good push to the back of my throats and I feel his warm cum go down my throat. He says swallow all of it if you know what's good for you. I did and it tasted kinda good.

He then pushes me to the floor and says put your arms around your back. He walked away and went through his bag some more. A moment later he is tying his practice socks around my arms and I can't move. A good five minutes or so goes by and I hear the locker room door open and close. Drew just left.

The door opens about two minutes later and he says I'm back. He must have gone to the training room across the hall and grabbed scissors. He is over me now and cutting my shirt off. Then he rolls me on my back and unbuttoned my pants. He pulled them off. And left me in my undies and socks. He lightly flicks my dick and it twitched a bit. He continued to play with my dick until it got hard and then he pulled my undies off also. I was left alone in my socks with my hands tied behind my back and used undies over my head. He drags me across the floor to the couch in the room and lifts my body so that my face and chest were on the couch and my knees were on the floor. He takes the underwear off my head and reminds me not to say a word.

He walked back over to his bag and dug through it and then walked back with something in his hands. He pops the lid open and puts some lube on his dick that was hard again. He got behind me and knelt down he spread my ass and blew into it he then licked around for a bit until he knew I was loose. He spit in my ass a few times and then stuck two fingers in my virgin hole. I moaned in pain because I've never had anything up there before. He then put another finger in and I was starting to like the feeling. He knew that as well. At this point he pulled his fingers out and got up closer behind me and started to push his giant head in my ass. I let out a yelp and then he pushes more in.

As he pushes more and more in I start to beg him to stop because it is so big. He ignores my request. A moment later I felt a tickle on my ass and knew it was his pubic hair. He then pulled almost all the way out and then rammed it back in. I was almost in tears. He kept up this motion for a few more pumps and I was starting to like the feeling in my ass. I told him he could untie me because I wasn't going anywhere. He did and the I flipped over and he reentered me. I wrapped my legs around drew and he kept pumping that monster in and out of me.

That's when he kissed me. It was nice, but he used too much tongue. I then push him off me and I stand up. I lay down on the couch and lift my legs up. He walks over and dives into my ass I moan a bit and then put my legs around him he keeps fucking my new ass and then said grab my neck. I did and he lifted me off the couch and air fucked me for almost a whole 5 minutes. The entire time I am just hanging on as he bounces me up and down on his dick.

The he lays me back down on the floor and roles me over. I lift my ass in the air and he fills my hole with his dick. I scream that I am going to cum and he pulls out and rolls me back over, he grabs my dick and pumps it long and hard. Then I cum all over my chest. I go to get up but he holds me down. Drew spreads my legs and pushes his dick in my ass. He said I didn't get to finish yet. He starts to pump in and out of my ass and he uses his fingers and wipes my cup up and starts sucking it. He then pumps a few more long hard times in me and says I'm going shoot. I try to move but he pins me downing last good pump and he cums deep in my ass. He collapses on me and kisses me once more. Then gets up and puts his pads back on. I get dressed and grab a new shirt from next door. He says thanks and smacks my ass as hard as he can and leaves. I follow him out and he puts a hand in my pants all the way back down the hall. He sticks his finger up my ass as we walk out the building back to practice and Drew pulls out when we get to the field and sucks his fingers. I go sit back down and watch him practice the rest of the day.

Dbman99
Dbman99
2 Followers