Atlantic City Ch. 01

Story Info
Hotwife and her husband take a trip to Atlantic City.
3.5k words
4.22
35k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

George and Kat had been married for 17 years. Last year, she had survived breast cancer and the physical scars — if not the mental ones — were beginning to fade. This was to be their "celebration" weekend. Alone. Away. In Atlantic City.

They left Long Island a little after dinner so they wouldn't have to drive through New York City during rush hour. They crossed Staten Island and made it to the Garden State Parkway fairly quickly, and were well on their way to Atlantic City when Kat turned in her seat and asked him what he really had in mind for the weekend. Before she'd gotten sick, they'd been to Atlantic City a few times. It was their favorite little vacation spot for what they had planned — not too far, but far enough that they were unlikely to run into anyone they knew. Taking a weekend away from the suburban family life was exciting for both of them.

George liked to watch, and Kat liked to fuck. A lot. Kat loved being George's Hotwife, and George adored being Kat's cuckold, or "beta male" to the alpha males she'd pick up at the hotel bar. There was no humiliation or dom/sub side to their arrangement. George just liked to watch. And sometimes play. And always clean up afterward to reclaim her.

This time was a little different. It was the first time they'd gone away since her surgery. They'd gone once between the diagnosis and the mastectomy, but neither one of them had their hearts in it, and it hadn't been as exciting as they had hoped. Now Kat had begun to get used to her new breasts, and George couldn't wait to see her naked and in the arms of another man.

Kat was dressed in black patent leather heels that were nearly too high for her 5' petite frame to walk on. Her freshly waxed legs were bare all the way up to her black mini skirt (except for the silver anklet on her left ankle), and the white silk blouse was unbuttoned just a button too far to be considered decent. Her hair was still relatively short from the chemo, but was growing in nicely, if not a little grayer and somewhat straighter than it had been. Kat knew just how to apply her makeup so that she looked incredibly sexy without crossing the line to slutty...too much. A little slutty was going to be good for this weekend!

When she had turned in her seat to ask about his plans, her skirt revealed a little too much thigh, and her blouse shifted just enough that he could see her perfect breasts through the opening, and he took the opportunity to reach over and caress one under the flaps of the white silk shirt. "Well, I was thinking we'd fantasize together a little in the car on the way down. After all, we have a couple of hours to kill, and a little pre-game warm-up couldn't hurt. I could tell you what I envisioned, and you could stop me if I cross the line past your comfort zone."

They had agreed three years ago — after their first experience with Hotwifing and cuckoldry — that communication between them always had to be clear and honest. Their first experience had been overwhelming for Kat, and although it wasn't truly bad, it had almost turned her off to the Lifestyle. They had both decided that the benefits of her being able to suck and fuck anyone she wanted to were too great to risk overloading her ever again, and they'd agreed on boundaries that wouldn't be crossed — except perhaps when they were fantasizing.

She reached over and caressed his right thigh, indicating her approval of the plan. He removed his hand from her breast and flipped on the cruise control to set the speed at 70, a comfortable speed that was unlikely to get them stopped in the current flow of traffic. He reached over to her left thigh and caressed the outside of the leg from her knee up to her hip, lifting the folds of her mini skirt as he brought his hand upward. When he peeked over, he could see that she had done exactly as he had asked...she wasn't wearing any panties, and she had applied the Queen of Spades temporary tattoo exactly where he had wanted it...right above her freshly-waxed pussy (where her closely trimmed blonde bush would have been). The sight made his cock stir in his boxers, and George could feel the blood beginning to flow into his manhood.

George began to rub his hand across Kat's naked thigh. He traced from the top of her thigh down past the tattoo on her pubic mound, down along the outer edge of her labia to the underside of her inner thigh. His fingers caressed up and down her inner thigh past her steaming cunt several times, until she squirmed in her seat, spreading her thighs even farther apart, eager for his touch. "I think I'd like to watch from across the bar tonight. We'll go in separately, and I'll choose a seat that gives me a clear view of your booth." His deft fingers stroked closer and closer to her swollen lips, and the tip of his forefinger teased her ever so slightly as it stroked her slit.

"I'd want you to order a drink and find a booth to sit in. Sit on the outside of the booth so that your anklet shows." If there was going to be anyone in the bar who'd know what the anklet signifies, they'd surely know what the MMF charm hanging from the anklet meant, too.

George was aware that Kat knew just how to attract men at a bar. She'd have no trouble at all striking up a conversation with one or more of the hot guys who'd be there to dance, drink, and possibly get laid. And since fucking one of them was her goal too, things would likely move rather quickly. George continued as he began to part her pussy lips with his fingertip, "I want to watch you from across the room as you flirt with him. Rest your hand on his thigh and let him get close to you. Kiss his cheek. Nuzzle in close to him. When the time is right, reach down and start rubbing his cock through his trousers until he's good and hard before you reach into his fly to get a feel."

Her pussy lips opened easily and he could feel her wetness as his finger glided across her clitoral hood to the opening of her vagina. "Pull out his cock under the table and stroke its length. Make him quiver in his seat as you rub his precum around the swollen head of his cock." She let out the slightest of moans as his fingertip dipped inside her. "When you've got him just about ready to cum, drop your phone on the floor and bend down to pick it up. Take his cock in your mouth and suck on it for a moment. Snap a selfie with his cock in your mouth before you come back up." He slipped a second finger into her warm, wet pussy and she raised her hips to fuck his hand. "When you come up from under the table, smile and wink and lick your lips for him. Show him the selfie and tell him you need to send it to your husband."

"Oh, God, that's so kinky! Where did you get that idea?" she blurted out.

"I love watching you suck cock. Why wouldn't I want you to send me a selfie?" George replied, as his fingers extended and hit her g-spot. "I'll use it as a signal to come over and introduce myself. I'll explain our plan and we'll see how things work out from there."

"You really like watching me suck cock?" Kat asked coyly. "Well, how about this?" she asked as she shifted in her seat and unbuckled her seatbelt. She began to move around toward him, and told him to tilt the steering wheel. She lowered her head into his lap and kissed his trousers. She could feel his manhood through the fabric, and could tell that he was enjoying the fantasy just as much as she was. She unzipped his fly and loosened his belt. As he lifted his hips, she pulled his pants down to his thighs, releasing his throbbing cock from its enclosure. "Oh, my! Someone looks happy to see me!" she quipped, as she lowered her head to his and kissed the tip.

She took his cock in her mouth and began her "patented" slow blowjob method. He had always been fond of her oral skills, and teased her incessantly about them, always claiming she must have honed her skills as a cheerleader practicing on the whole football team. She licked down one side of his shaft and kissed his balls, and then licked back up the other side again to the swollen mushroom head. The tip of her tongue encircled his head and teased his frenulum as she flicked the underside of his purple knob. She licked up the huge drop of his precum that suddenly appeared as his cock twitched, and made an "Mmmmm" sound to show him she enjoyed his salty taste. She took his cock deep in her throat and moaned again so that he would benefit from the vibrations.

He removed his right hand from the steering wheel, and reached under her belly to find her swollen clit. He began rubbing her clit and teasing her pussy as she blew him. George knew that this wasn't the safest way to be driving, so he flicked on the turn signal and moved to the side of the highway. He set the hazards and closed his eyes as she brought him to new pleasures with her hand and mouth. Kat's delicate lips encircled his cock and her magical tongue made him feel wonderful as it teased his head and licked his shaft and balls. Her soft suction on them drove him wild when she took each testicle into her mouth and lightly drew it in with her suction. And when she licked him like a lollipop and then sucked in his head it drove him wild. The popping sound it made when she released his head to lick his cock again made him open his eyes to look at the gorgeous woman sucking his rock-hard cock.

George put his left hand on her head and lightly pushed down as she took him in her warm mouth again. With his right hand, he finger fucked her pussy with two fingers, as she ground her hips rhythmically while she pressed her head down farther onto his cock. The red and blue flashes appeared suddenly, and George started upright in his seat in a panic. Kat thought he was fucking her throat and moaned in appreciation, before George tapped her on the head and quickly removed his hand from her dripping pussy. "Cops!" he whispered.

"Oh fuck!" Kat blurted out, as she wiped his precum and her saliva from her lips with the back of her hand.

The trooper approached the car from the rear, shining his light into the driver's window. George unrolled the window and grinned sheepishly at the tall, well-built African American trooper in his grey dress uniform. "I'm sorry, officer. We were a little preoccupied and thought it would be safer to pull over for a little while."

"Well, I can see you're both enjoying your trip through New Jersey." The trooper bent down and looked in at Kat. His flashlight shone at her face, and then moved down to inspect the rest of her exposed body. "Nice tattoo." he observed. He turned toward George and gave him a wink. "It's a crime in this state to look as good as she does. I may have to run you both in. Unless you feel like paying the fine here, in which case we can avoid the paperwork and processing time down at the station."

"Well, officer," George replied with a smile, "my wife here is anxious to get to Atlantic City so she can show off her tattoo to some new friends, but I'm sure a few minutes won't make us too late. What do you think, Kat?"

Kat looked over at the trooper. She was red and flushed from the startled embarrassment she felt, and she was feeling more than a little self-conscious about the odor of pussy in the car, but when she saw the bulge in the trooper's uniform pants, she nodded her assent and smiled coyly at George. "Do you think it's a big fine?" she asked.

"Oh, it's big. I can see from here." George answered. He turned back to the window and said, "I think you'd better go around to the other side of the car and show my wife how big the fine is."

The trooper moved around to the passenger side of the car and opened the door. Kat swung her legs out of the car, facing the tall, dark and handsome trooper. The grey uniform with its yellow striping perfectly highlighted the trooper's almost purply-dark skin tone. As she reached forward to rub his manhood through his uniform, Kat was amazed at the feeling of his huge cock. It ran down the left pant leg at least a foot below his crotch, and seemed as big around as a soda can. She stroked it lightly at first, and was almost giddy with anticipation.

His huge hand came down to his fly and pulled it down. It disappeared inside the trousers and moments later, it reappeared gripping the largest cock Kat had ever seen. It was dark, veined, and as thick as her forearm. And its gorgeous uncut head was staring her right in the face. The trooper gave it a few deft strokes with his hand before relinquishing control of it to her pale, tiny hands and painted fingernails. The visual was amazing for George, who was beginning to stroke his own rock-hard cock in anticipation.

Kat's tiny fingers couldn't even reach all the way around his girth. She gripped the middle of his shaft with her left hand, and used the right to stroke his head and foreskin, which she began to retract slowly. His purplish head strained against his tight foreskin, and as she retracted it all the way, she gave the head a lick from the underside all the way past the tip to the top, and swirled her tongue around his huge glans. She let the foreskin slip back, and stuck her tongue under it, giving it another swirl all the way around his cock between the head and foreskin. George's cock was circumcised, but she absolutely loved the look of an uncut cock, and loved foreskin play whenever she had the opportunity to suck an uncircumcised man.

The trooper let out a moan of satisfaction and his cock twitched as she teased his foreskin. She pulled it back and took the head of his cock into her mouth as far as it would go, which was really just past her teeth. The thing was fucking huge. She sucked on it, and tasted his precum for the first time. She had always enjoyed the taste of precum, and this time was no different. The salty, viscous fluid was delicious, and she lapped it up with the tip of her tongue as it flowed from his head.

George was slowly rubbing his own precum into his cock as he masturbated, and rubbed Kat's back with his free hand. She reached behind her with her left hand to find his cock, and gave it a quick, loving tug of appreciation before returning her attention to the gorgeous black monster in her mouth. Since she couldn't possibly fit the entire cock into her mouth, she paid special attention to the huge, lemon-sized balls hanging in his soft, dangling sack. She swirled them around in her hand, caressing them gently as she licked and sucked his cock. The slurping sounds she made as she sucked up the mixture of her own saliva and his precum drove both men wild as they listened to her expert sound effects. The trooper took Kat's head in his huge hand and pulled her mouth onto the end of his throbbing cock. Kat's mouth stretched to accommodate the head and a small portion of the shaft as he fucked her face. Kat could feel the trooper's balls tighten up in her hand as she sucked as hard as she could on the swollen head of his uncut cock. With her left hand, she could feel the cum as it travelled through his cock as it twitched and bucked in her mouth. His hand kept her head firmly locked onto his cock as he shot jet after jet of hot, thick, milky cum into her mouth.

As it popped out of her mouth, she wiped up a droplet of cum that was beginning to leak out and turned rapidly in her seat to face George. He was just ready to blow his own load, when she grabbed his cock in her right hand, leaned up, and planted her mouth on his. She thrust her tongue — and a huge mouthful of hot cum and saliva — into George's open mouth. As he tasted the trooper's warm jizz and felt his gorgeous wife's soft tongue in his mouth, his cock exploded and he shot his own cum all over Kat's hand and his own thigh. Kat broke their kiss and bent over him to clean up his cum. She licked up every drop, and then returned to kiss him again.

The trooper stared in admiration and reached in to touch Kat's exposed pussy, which was sticking up at him through the open passenger door as she kissed George with a mouthful of cum. He pussy was dripping wet, and throbbing to be fucked. The trooper took both her hips in his massive hands and pulled her from the car. She stood on her high, patent leather heels, bent over looking at George, with her ass and pussy high in the air. The trooper gave his hardening cock a couple of strokes, and aligned it with her gaping pussy. The head went in after some teasing, and she reached back to stop him from thrusting in all the way. Kat was sure he would be too big for her. But after all these years of fucking small white women, he knew that it would fit just fine.

He pulled in and out of Kat's pussy several times, lubing her up with his precum and some spit. Each time he re-entered her, she stretched a little more to accommodate his huge member. After a few minutes, he could feel her beginning to push back against his forward strokes. He knew she was ready for more. George was watching the look on Kat's face as she felt herself being stretched to new limits. Her eyes rolled back in her head on each instroke, and she caught her breath in short bursts on the outstrokes. It looked to George as if she was on the verge of a huge orgasm like he'd never seen her experience. He caressed her head and shoulder with his right hand, and she looked him in the eyes. She reached over to his flaccid cock and gripped it softly. She began to milk it and got the last drops of his cum. She brought her hand to her mouth and licked up what was there before returning her hand to his now-hardening member.

Kat began to moan loudly as the trooper fucked her from behind. His huge, black cock, pounded her pussy and his ball sack made a flopping noise every time it slapped against her body. Kat began to scream on each thrust, and her back arched as the orgasm hit her. Wave after wave of pleasure coursed through her body as she felt the sensation of being completely filled like never before...and repeatedly fucked with the biggest, blackest, thickest cock she'd ever seen. She came over and over again, before a look of worry crossed her face. "What's wrong?! Is he hurting you?" George asked.

"No! Oh, my God...I think I'm going to pee!" Kat exclaimed in a panic. "I can't hold it back!" she burst out, as her body released a huge amount of clear liquid. As she "squirted" for the first time in her life, her pussy produced stream after stream of the clear stuff, drenching the trooper in her cum. As she did, he thrust deeper and harder into her and suddenly came inside her, filling her with another load of his sticky, hot cum. She screamed as if she was dying, and George held her hand as she squeezed it, before she collapsed onto the seat in a sweaty mess...

To be continued in Chapter 2...