Atlantis Revealed Ch. 1

Story Info
A PI uncovers a strange conspiracy.
3.9k words
4.46
19.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Caspian
Caspian
14 Followers

The nurse panicked and dropped the syringe. This was getting heavy. She looked at me in total shock - she had not expected to be discovered in her unauthorised activities: she just stood there like stone. What was she doing, and how was it connected to my case?

"What are you up to?" I asked her, doing my best to sound casual, not surprised as I was.

She hesitated a moment, then stammered, "my d-d-duties...I have to...run some tests..."

"No, you're not," I said, because it seemed to me very strange a nurse extracting blood from sleeping babies in this maternity ward. Maybe it was what nurses did, but I suspected it wasn't. Certainly not in the middle of the night.

"You aren't supposed to do that to new-born babies," I continued, completely unsure whether what I was saying was true or not. "My sister is a Midwife," I lied, "so I know exactly what you're supposed to do with newborns, and it isn't stealing their blood."

She blushed, and it was obvious: my gamble had paid off. Often my gambles in the past hadn't paid off, but the worst case scenario was that I would look like a prick - but you had to push the boundaries in my experience: otherwise you got nowhere.

And this time it had indeed paid off.

"You're that Private Eye," she said, meekly, knowing she was rumbled.

"Oh please, that's so fifties. I'm a Claims Investigator - name's Jack Fraser."

"You're a clever man, Jack Fraser."

Was she coming on to me? I wasn't going to be that easy to dupe. Still, as a man, I didn't mind her trying.

"Well," I replied neutrally, "I have a young model who is claiming her pregnancy was brought about by a certain well-known actor, and the blood tests revealed the baby wasn't even hers, let alone his." She didn't seem to be surprised about this. "Now that means something's gone wrong somewhere."

She was a looker, there was no doubt about that. Five foot two, long blonde hair, pretty face. Her sweet curves were tightly bound by her blue uniform, her hair under a small, perfectly white hat, her legs covered by white nylon. And she knew she was attractive, she was trying to use it by slowly moving towards me. I could smell her perfume over the disinfectant hospital smell.

"You gonna call the police?"

"Maybe," I shrugged.

She saw that I wasn't having any of the flirting. Sure, she was a vixen, but I couldn't let my favourite limb ruin this case that I'd been working on for weeks. This case was worth a lot of money to me.

The surprises weren't finished there. A tear trickled down her cheek. I wasn't going for the sympathy thing, but...

"They'll kill me," she whispered, forcing back the tears. "Please, please..."

Hell, I really didn't want to get into an organised crime racket.

"Who? Who is behind this?" I asked.

"I can't...can't tell you."

"I'm afraid you're going to have to," I tried to be sensitive, "if you tell me, maybe I can help you...there are protection schemes we can get you in, you know."

She shook her head, "no, you don't understand. I'll die...without them..."

Some kind of addict?

"Look, we can get you help...doctors...anything you need."

"No."

She went over to the side, and began washing out the syringe.

"What's this about? Tell me. If you don't..." the threat was unnecessary - she knew the score.

"You haven't told anyone else of your suspicions, have you?" she asked.

"No one knows but me. You're safe in that direction."

"Well then, let's get out of here." She dried her hands and came towards me again. "I can't talk here."

She walked out of the door, and I said, "you're not on duty?"

She stopped, "no, not tonight."

*

We went to my office on the other side of town. I found out little on the journey save for the fact that her name was Naomi.

"Take a seat," I said, as we stepped inside the murky little room I called professional home. Naomi sat on the chair in front of my desk, crossing her legs in an alluring manner, perhaps she was trying to attract me. She wasn't doing a bad job. She looked divine.

"So," I sighed, taking my seat on the other side of the desk, "where do you want to begin? Who are you working for?" I asked.

"You strike me as an intelligent man," she said, "so I know you'll find what I have to tell you very difficult to believe."

"Try me," I said.

"Yes," she said, "I think I will. Ordinarily, I wouldn't tell you a thing: I'd have to take any form of punishment you'd care to give me, but I would not talk."

"So why are you?"

"There's a good chance you're the man we've been looking for."

This was very confusing.

"I don't want to join the mob," I stressed.

She smiled, "I don't work for the mob. Any mob. What do you really think we do?"

"You steal babies and replace them with others."

She unfastened the top two of the buttons of her uniform, making herself a little more comfortable, and emphasising the soft rise of her chest.

"Very good. No one else has ever come so close to finding out what we do."

"And you think I could help you with these baby-snatching activities?" I said with disgust.

"No, no. Your role would be entirely different. You could save your gender."

"What?"

This was very strange. What on earth was this all about? Save my gender? What was going on?

"It's true."

"Who do you work for? Where are you from?"

"I'm from an island, right in the middle of the Mediterranean. Very large, but completely unknown to your kind."

"What? You hardly look like you're from the Mediterranean."

"We're of every race on earth, don't be misled."

"Where is this island? How come I've never heard of it?"

"It was once called Atlantis by your kind, before we managed to hide it from your uncivilised eyes."

"Nonsense."

"Not at all, Mr Fraser. Our nation is very old, far older than any civilisation recorded in your histories. And for millennia, we've had no men there."

"You need to be committed. How do you people reproduce?"

"We don't reproduce, we take our population from the best female babies born in the world. There is a wide network of sisters out here."

"What is your goal? What are you doing it all for?"

"Why, to wipe out men."

That was a pretty humungous claim. But why did I believe her? I'd come across plenty of lunatics in my time, but this girl just had that air of truth about her.

"How do you propose to do that?"

"We have had some of the greatest thinkers of the world working on the synthesis of sperm. One day, we will be able to chemically manufacture perfect sperm, and so the use of men in the world will be rendered closed."

"Then you'd take over the world?"

"Something like that."

"But then you'd be losing out on so many things men can do for you..."

"Yes, yes, we would. But then we would also lose your aggression, your cruelty, your crime, your war, your wastage of world materials. But you're right, we would be missing out on many things, too."

"Love."

"Yes, love. Women can love each other, but the women on our island do miss out on heterosexual love."

"So what do you propose to use me for?"

"To re-educate the masses."

"How do you mean?"

"Well," she said, "We are facing interesting times on the island. Political revolution, you could say. There is a large proportion of women who are campaigning for the reintroduction of men into our society. They say with women largely dominant in society, the worse parts of man's behaviour could be controlled, and that it's unnatural to be completely free of men."

"I see."

"A large amount of those who've worked on the outside - like myself - and have experienced the ways of your culture have been re-educated in the possibility of men being submissive to women. It's never really happened in your history before, but now we see the reintegration of your kind into our society as possible. Many women want to bear their own children - I won't lie to you, our biological experiments have never produced proper sperm, we've had many freaks produced over the centuries. We now see that there is an easier way of improving world populations."

"So what am I for?"

"We on the outside have been told to look out for a few men to come and show those on our island what men are really like. You see with no real picture of what men are like, our population has a fairly demonised picture of what you guys are really like."

"Ah, so you'd want me to go 'round acting like Jesus? I don't know if I can do that much goodwill."

"You're attractive, you're obviously intelligent, you were kind enough to hear me out rather than just call the police straight away..." her eyes were pleading with me to believe this lunacy. "You see most people on Atlantis think men are big ugly brutes with no redeeming features. You could show the voters what men are really like..."

"The voters?" I asked.

"Every woman is a voter after her eighteenth birthday. In the next Season, there will be a referendum throughout the country, and that will be the be-all or end-all of your gender. In our research, ninety percent of our population is as yet undecided."

"When is the next Season?"

"Oh, I think in about five years."

"I see. So I'm supposed to...what...go around telling jokes?"

"If you like. But the most effective thing you can do is go around making love. If you're good enough, the voters will vote for 'yes' in droves."

"This all sounds...a little weird to me," I admitted. I didn't want to tell her yet that I thought she was a complete moon-gazer, after all, I kind of liked the crazy kid. "So what happens now? You guys take me up into your mothership and whisk me off to Atlantis?"

"No," she giggled. "You will have to be tested fully. Only then will we find out. But you are the only man who has ever come close to finding us. That is very impressive."

"So what does the test involve?"

"You will have to show us what you can offer the women of our island."

"What if I'm not who you're looking for?"

"Then you are free to go about your daily life and we'll look for someone else."

"You won't kill me?"

"No, no. If you were to tell anyone, no one would believe you anyway. You don't really believe me even now. People would think you mad."

"So how do you propose to prove it to me?"

"I have all the evidence you could want back at my flat."

"So let's go," I stood up.

"No, no. First you have to show me what you can do. I'm not showing you the evidence if you're not up to my expectations. If you want, you can give me to the police afterwards - you've nothing to lose."

She was right, I had nothing to lose. It was an entertaining yarn she had come up with, I had to give her that - I'd never heard anything like that. And she was devastatingly attractive. I wondered around the table to her as she uncrossed her slender legs. I could see the excitement on her face.

I knelt down in front of her, "do you test many people?"

"You're the first," she whispered, her breathing deepening. "We're not supposed to have sexual encounters, you see - not even away from the island."

"How will you know if I'm any good?"

"I'll know."

I stroked her fine white nylon-clad legs with my face, feeling her heat, inhaling her perfume. Slowly I moved upwards as she slouched downwards in the chair, opening her legs to allow me access. The hem of her uniform rode up her thighs to reveal her crotch and her white panties. I moved closer and closer, feeling her heat increase, the musky smell strengthening. I put my lips to her mound, gently nudging into her warmth, taking in her smell. I felt her juices soak through the two layers of thin material and tenderly sucked.

She moaned quietly as I hooked my fingers up over her tights and pulled them slowly down over her hips. I could see her white cotton knickers with their soft pink spotted pattern were wet, and this enticed me on. I nuzzled the material aside and buried my face between her thighs, rubbing my nose and lips against her damp underwear, feeling her so hot beneath. She lifted her hips and pulled down her panties, desperate for me to put my mouth directly to her.

Under a sprinkling of golden pubic hair, her soft pink vulva glistened with her moisture. I caressed her hot labia with my tongue, tasting her tangy juices. I ran my tongue around her little clitoris, flicking it with the tip of my tongue. She ran her fingers through my hair as I darted my tongue into her vagina, her moaning got more and more intense until she was virtually screaming.

*

"Come on in," Naomi said softly, "I'll find the pictures."

She dumped her coat and bag in the small hall and walked away into another room. I dawdled behind, looking the flat over. Nice place, polished wooden floor in the hall, thick carpets in the other rooms, designer furniture. Certainly nothing that could be afforded on a nurse's wages. She was definitely on something other than that profession. But as for her fanciful story...

"In here," she called, and I went through into the bedroom.

The room was very pink, with soft furnishings and a big bed. The nurse knelt down in front of a chest of drawers, the bottom drawer of which was open, and full of photo albums.

"This is the island," she held up an album with four photos displayed showing a large landmass from the air, from a great distance. It was a big place.

"And you're saying this is hidden?" I said cynically. "You wouldn't just need a satellite to see that place."

"You don't understand. There is a certain...cloak, I suppose you'd call it. It's complicated. Here, look through these pictures."

I took the book from her and sat on the bed. As I turned the page, she sat next to me. I didn't want to look through her holiday snaps, I still hadn't been taken to the top - I just wanted to ravish her.

The next pictures showed various scenes in an unknown city. It seemed quite a large place, but nowhere I'd seen before. A picture of the harbour with its trawlers and yachts, a crowded shopping district, a serene park, a beautiful cathedral. In all the pictures, there were no men. Plenty of women, but no men. Pictures could be doctored, though.

"I see a great difference in lifestyles," I turned the pages and looked through the city scenes, "these women aren't all equal."

"Oh no," she said, "it is a capitalist society. There are workers and there are the wealthy. In fact you'd be surprised how similar to your own civilisation we are now you've all caught up with us."

"I thought you said you were very advanced."

"We are. We've been this way for centuries - it's taken you a long time to catch up."

"But you haven't improved things?"

"Oh life is pretty good for most people, you know. The workers are treated well. Things don't get much better than this. We have a very good socialist society - no one has a bad life."

Now the pictures got more and more rural. It seemed exactly like any other small Mediterranean country, except for the complete and utter absence of men. Sweeping plains of corn, orchards of blossoming trees, majestic mountains and beautiful isolated small towns.

I looked through and got more and more fascinated, it was a fabulous place. I must have looked through them in silence for a good half-hour or so. Surely she couldn't have made all those photographs up. That many pictures couldn't be doctored - it would take massive amounts of time, skill and finance.

"Believe me?" She asked after a long while.

"I suppose I have to," I said, "How many people live on the island?"

"I don't know...around... a couple of million? Something like that."

"And you can keep the population constant?"

"There are outside agents like me all over the world. We pick off the cream of female babies. We test them genetically. They will turn out to be either beautiful or intelligent - or both."

"I see. And how does your politics work?"

"It's democratic. This is why we have this chance of bringing back men. Attitudes have changed in the last few decades years. We have votes every season - every five years - for a new government."

"And you want me to sleep with all those voters?" I was still cynical, understandably.

"Well, you won't have to sleep with all of them. Women can only vote after they're eighteen, and you'll only have to sleep with enough to get the whole word-of-mouth campaign off to a good start. The lucky ones will tell their friends, who will tell their friends...envy more than anything will mean we'll get votes in the hundreds of thousands."

"But why don't you just bring in loads of men?"

"Because we don't want trouble. When we do bring in men after a successful vote, we won't bring in all that many. We'll slowly bring in more and more, setting it all up so that women still control society. Biologically, there is no use for many men at all."

"I see. So what's going to happen? How do I get there?"

"It will take a few weeks. You must be tested."

"I thought I had been."

"No, not fully. You'll need a second opinion, and then a confirmation done, and then you'll be taken to the island and quarantined for a number of days to check you aren't carrying any viruses."

"Oh, so where do I have to go?"

"Well, for now, nowhere. You just lead your life as normal, and we will monitor you, check you out, then a girl will approach you for a second opinion."

"So you're saying if anyone comes up to me and asks me for sex, I'm to give in? Sounds hard to me," I smiled.

"Essentially, yes. Don't worry, I have confidence in you. You just act as normally as you can. It'll be fine." She pushed me back, then, and straddled me. "You have everything you need."

She kissed me, long and tenderly. I felt my erection pressing against her through my trousers. She rocked back and forth slightly to rub her crotch against it. I ran my hands over her petite, uniformed body and pulled open some of her buttons. Underneath she was wearing a soft white cotton bra with pink spots that matched her panties that she had so carelessly left in my office.

I slipped my hands inside her uniform and gently held her warm breasts. She rubbed herself more forcefully over my erect penis as I found the little nubs of her hard nipples through the material and coaxed them with my thumbs.

Then she broke off that long sensual kiss and moved away. Her hands moved to my crotch, feeling my enlarged organ through my trousers. She made appreciative noises and worked at releasing my belt and button, removing my clothes from the lower half of my body. She looked into my eyes, then, with lust all over her. She explored between my legs with her sweet mouth, kissing me gently, taking the head of my hard cock into her soft, hot orifice and squeezing it with her tongue and lips as she sucked.

Slowly, her head moved down the length of my shaft, and I felt her small hands gently moving over my thighs and my abdomen, cradling my balls and gripping the base of my penis to assist in the movement of it that was so heavenly.

I needed to come, I really did. Seeing her pretty face and golden locks so intimate with my manhood and feeling her exquisite treatment of it was just too much. I began making urgent moans, kind of hinting to her how I was feeling. I wasn't keen on releasing myself in a girl's mouth if she did not want me to. She broke off briefly, "let go," she whispered, "just completely let go."

And she went back down on me, swirling her tongue around the purple helmet of my penis and squeezing the shaft with her little fingers. I could no longer hold it, and the glorious sensation swept from my groin all over my body as I flooded her mouth. I could hear her swallowing as the climax slowly calmed down.

As my penis shrank, I could feel her tongue swishing around it, washing it, taking the last drop of my semen. I stopped her as it got too sensitive for the touch.

"You must go," she whispered.

Caspian
Caspian
14 Followers
12