Atonement

Story Info
Payback is a bitch...and a pain in the ass.
3k words
3.15
34.6k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zeena could not sleep that night, getting up constantly to check on her lovely sweet Ariel and wondering if she did the right thing. Her mind was crazy, with confusion, concerning the fight that they almost didn't make it through because she was worried about her unarmed bard. How could she rape and torture Ariel like that. The woman she loved, with all of her heart, did nothing to deserve such punishment and yet she defiled her during most of the moons shadow, over and over again. Zeena sat sharpening her sword watching her lover sleep. She still possessed the staff, within her sodomized and abused ass, which she had unmercifully embedded so deep that it would not budge until she saw fit to remove it. Thoughts of regret swirled within her psyche. She would then feel the fear that losing Ariel had been a real possibility that day, causing her to assure herself she did the right thing in teaching Ariel a valuable lesson, though it was a very painful and humiliating one.

It had been dawn for a while now. Zeena walked over to where her little one was with food, water, warm oil, and the numbing salve. She gently touched Ariel's young, pretty face with her finger, outlining her brow and cheeks down to her chin. Softly she said, "Ariel?...Time to wake up". Zeena's voice was so loving and caring now, unlike the stern and maniacal tone she had the night before that scorned her sweet Ariel so harshly. The poetess stirred slowly batting her eyes, trying to focus on Zeena's face, but her eyes were swollen from crying so hard and her throat hurt from screaming from all of the pain inflicted upon her by her enraged lover.

She struggled to awaken and tried to speak, but it was a faint inaudible whisper. Zeena's eyes showed concern for her beautiful lover and she took the water and made Ariel drink, which she did slowly. Zeena coated her lovers' lips with the cool water with her finger, pouring some in her hand and washing her face off with it. Ariel could finally open her eyes and see her now loving warrior princesses concerned and saddened eyes looking back at hers. Ariel saying "Zennnna..." ever so softly made Zeena smile, knowing her injured bard was alright and able to speak. Zeena felt a little relief until she saw a grimace come over her sweet ones face "Zeena, oh by the gods it hurts...it's still there? " Ariel started to struggle but Zeena held her down and the whip was wrapped so tight she could not move. "Zeena please take it out...please...no more..."

Zeena assured Ariel she would remove it, urging, "Ariel don't struggle it will hurt much worse. Let me put the oil on it love. Please be still." Ariel became quiet and very still trusting her lovers' words. Zeena applied the warm oil around the huge protruding staff and coated her lovers' ass with it generously. Dried blood encrusted around the staff causing it to stick to the skin that was stretched so far to accommodate the end of the staff. Zeena rubbed the oil into Ariel's reddened and sore flesh. She then warned her sweet submissive lover that it was going to hurt when she removed the object of the defiling rape. Ariel shook her head in an understanding gesture. Zeena began to move the staff around causing Ariel to wince and wiggle. "Be still my love". Zeena implored. The oil was dripping into Ariel's orifice and as Zeena felt the staff become loosened she suddenly removed it from the tight ass that had held it for so long.

Ariel arched her back, screaming and crying out loudly as the staff was finally freed from her sodomized cavity. She wept as Zeena held her... kissing her head, her face, her hands. Zeena then untied and removed the whip that bound her lover throughout the night and held her tight to her bosom. Ariel weakly said,"It hurts Zeena...please take the pain away." Zeena picked Ariel up and carried her in her arms to the stream. She walked into the stream, still carrying her bard and washed her clean. Ariel winced again as the cool water caused her asshole to burn, at first, and then the cleansing waters felt so good as they flowed all over her hyper sensitive body. After Zeena washed her thoroughly she carried Ariel to the pallet by the fire, gently laying her down on her stomach.

Zeena went to the tree to fetch the numbing oil, returning to find Ariel resting and almost asleep again. "This will make you feel better love." Zeena told Ariel in a reassuring tone.

Ariel faintly said, "Thank you Zeena...yes please make the pain go away." The mighty warrior gently inspected Ariel's ravished ass for any more bleeding, but there was none. She covered her fingers in the numbing suave and applied it gently to Ariel's anus. Noticing how red and swollen it was, she applied a thick coating of it. The sweet bard could feel the instantaneous soothing and cooling effect it had on her engorged anus.

Zeena said "I must put some inside. It shouldn't hurt much." Ariel braced herself for more pain, but she only felt pressure as Zeena inserted two fingers and put an ample amount inside her anal cavity. Ariel was relieved that the pain was finally gone and she was free, lying next to her strong warrior lover. Zeena lay beside her young lover as she curled up to her, resting her head on Zeena's bosom.

Ariel asked,"Zeena, can we just stay here today please? I'm so tired."

Zeena smiled saying, "Yes we can rest today. Ariel I am so sorry. "

Ariel interjected, saying, "I know Zeena. I understand. I learned my lesson. You were right. I never want to leave you alone. I love you.'

A tear rolled down Zeena's cheek as she tried to maintain composure saying," Oh my sweet Ariel, I love you. I can't bear to lose you...ever." As the warrior drifted to sleep, she wondered about the guilt she felt for ravishing her beautiful bard like she did. Could she ever forgive herself? She wondered many things as sleep overtook them both...sweet slumber, for the exhausted lovers, was very welcomed.

The two fell asleep only to wake, at nightfall, from their hunger pains. Ariel awoke first, ready to eat a horse. As she struggled to her feet, she was sore but not in pain. None the less, walking was slow going. She retrieved her staff, which Zeena had already washed for her, to assist her walking as she went to the stream to fetch more water. When she returned, she noticed Zeena had awakened and was nowhere to be found. The bard went to put a few sticks into the fire as it was getting dark and getting much cooler. Ariel looked around the camp for signs of her warrior lover only to find her sword next to the log Zeena had been sitting on earlier to sharpen its raging blade.

Ariel was overtaken with worry when suddenly Zeena came from the forest holding a rabbit that had fallen victim to one of her expertly set snares, "Look Ariel. Dinner" She said with a bright smile. Ariel looked at her in disbelief exclaiming," Zeena! You left without your sword??!!"

Zeena looked over to her sword and shrugged saying "I didn't need a sword for such a puny rabbit, Ariel. Besides it was already dead." Zeena nonchalantly handed Ariel the rabbit saying, "I'm starved, are you going to cook this thing or what? Here I will skin it for you." Ariel watched Zeena cleaning the rabbit, astonished that Zeena did such a careless thing by not taking her sword. She was furious that Zeena had been so careless as to leave them both in a vulnerable position. Zeena handed Ariel the freshly cleaned rabbit, watching her place it on the fire and wondering if the bard had any idea what she was really doing.

After they ate, Ariel looked at Zeena with a flare of contempt and anger. "Zeena what you did today was very dangerous. People are always trying to kill you and you are going to walk around without your sword?!"

Zeena looked at Ariel and as innocent as possible said "It was just a little rabbit love."

Ariel angrily replied, "Yes, and you could have been killed over a little rabbit. My warrior princess killed because she forgot her sword to go fetch a rabbit!! That's not good, Zeena." Zeena trying to act surprised at the angry outburst of her bard bowed her head saying she was sorry.

"Sorry isn't good enough Zeena." Zeena looked into Ariel's emerald green eyes seeing anger, worry, and hurt just as she had in her own eyes the night before. Her little lover was now in her shoes and Zeena secretly hoped that Ariel would unleash her fury onto her...And she did. "Get your sword Zeena and bring it to me. NOW!" Zeena stood up almost alarmed at the tone of Ariel's voice. She had never heard her voice be so commanding or forceful before. When Zeena walked to Ariel with the sword in her hand, the bard told Zeena to place the blade of it in the ground. Zeena buried the blade securely into the ground close to the fire as Ariel instructed. Ariel looked deep into Zeena's intense crystal blue eyes and then licked the warrior's long neck up and down, finally biting it drawing blood, causing the beautiful warrior to flinch and moan deeply. Ariel then stepped back wickedly grinning, eyeing the statuesque warrior up and down with hungry green eyes. Once again she fixated on her lovers eyes as she sternly stood in front of the tall muscular warrior.

Ariel sternly commanded that Zeena get undressed, "Strip." Zeena stripped, allowing her leathers and under garments to fall to the ground at Ariel's feet as she stared in her lovers emerald green eyes. Ariel mesmerized by Zeena tall, naked, majestic body caused her to lose her focus for a moment as her tender lips parted releasing a slight gasp.

"Yesss... Ariel..." Her lover's deep, seductive voice snapped her out of her daze as Ariel looked at the hilt of the sword and then looked at Zeena's hypnotic glazier blue eyes.

"Take all of it Zeena...now." Zeena looked down at the bottle of oil that set close to the fire and then looked at her now stern lover. Ariel shook her head as if to say no.

Zeena spoke saying," Don't cha think that's a little big?" Ariel smirked and said, "Oh, I've had bigger Zeena. You're a big girl. You can handle it."

Zeena bowed her head saying "As you wish my love." Zeena stepped over to the sword, facing Ariel, and was about to sit on the sword, positioning it against her vagina.

Ariel cleared her throat, shaking her head now saying "uh-uh, guess again Zeena." Zeena looked surprised and horrified thinking of being impaled by the large hilt of the sword without oil. Zeena kept her composure, as she once again bowed her head to the young blonde, smiling wickedly, intently watching her warriors' naked and muscular body firmly positioning itself over the swords handle. Ariel said, "Sit Zeena." Zeena took both hands parting her buttocks as she felt all of her muscles tense up as the sword pressed against her tight asshole. Ariel could see her warrior's leg muscles bulge and her lips shut tight, her face showing signs of strain as the warrior princess tried to fight back the screams of pain while the hilt of her massive sword tore through her anus. Zeena fought to control the cries of pain but as the sword violently tore through the anal membrane, her body began to spasm and her screams erupted into the night. A tear streamed down the warrior's cheek as she was now impaled by her own sword, by her own hand.

Ariel was fixated on her lover's body being skewered by the huge sword that had killed hundreds, if not thousands of men. She relished the sight as Zeena eyes started to flutter and her strong muscular body heaved from the pain and pressure as the sword invaded deeper and deeper into her ass. Ariel commanded Zeena to stand, and the warrior obeyed. As the sword was released from Zeena's tight sphincter, she gasped, causing Ariel to shutter and step back startled. Zeena's knees were wobbly and her leg muscles strained as she stood before Ariel awaiting her next command.

Ariel's green eyes looked deep into Zeena's beautiful azure blues and she said, "Do it again...faster." Zeena once again bowed to the young bard and shakily went over to the sword. She repositioned herself with her ass touching her swords hilt. Ariel ordered, "Look at me when you do it." Zeena gazed into those eyes and in one swift movement impaled her ass once again onto the head of the huge sword. She felt the sword raping and violently invading her ass, forcing her to cry out in pain, but never losing eye contact with her lover. Zeena could feel the warm blood running down her leg and the tears running down her face as the sword tore through her tight anal cavity, violating it painfully. Zeena was so used to being in control, but she needed Ariel to do this and she could only give in to her bards wishes since she loved her so. As Zeena sat on the sword, she felt her body tremble with the intense pain of the sword, ravishing her tormented ass. Her legs could no longer hold her up and she fell to the side with the sword still impaling her ass. She hit the cold earth hard next to Ariel's feet, almost passing out.

She was on her side when she heard Ariel say, "Crawl...Zeena...crawl." Zeena was dizzy and disoriented but she knew what Ariel wanted when she felt the bard's foot in her back pushing her forward. Wearily, Zeena got on all fours and started to crawl as Ariel stood there watching her. The sword jutted out of Zeena's ass, pointing towards the sky as she crawled around the camp site. Ariel broke the silence saying,"Zeena, does it hurt? Do you feel that huge sword of yours raping your tight warrior ass? Answer me!"

Zeena nodded her head as if to say yes.

"Is the great warrior speechless?! Can she not speak because of being ass raped by her very own sword?! I do this out of love Zeena..." Zeena continued to crawl as Ariel spewed her insults and degradation's until she was tired. Ariel ordered Zeena to crawl closer to the fire. As Zeena complied, the bard covered her hand and arm in the warm oil.

Zeena, in an exhausted voice, pleaded with Ariel to release her from the pain but Ariel just smiled unmercifully said, "I'm not done with you yet." She then positioned herself behind the impaled warrior pressing on the sword ensuring it was embedded deep within Zeena's abused and bleeding ass. Zeena winced and arched her long muscular back with the sudden movement of the intended pain dealt by her lover. She then made a fist and pressed it hard against Zeena's dripping wet, hot sex.

The degraded and defiled warrior gasped and her eyes widened pleading, "No please don't do this...Please Ariel I'm so sorry." Ariel spoke no word as she furiously drove her entire arm up deep inside Zeena's pussy. Zeena screamed and thrashed like a wild animal that had just been snared. Her back arched and her body convulsed as she screamed, enduring Ariel's painful assault. She felt the sword move as her ass swelled with every thrust of Ariel's arm going deeper and deeper. Zeena's cavities were so full that she felt as if she was being torn apart. Her screams became cries and sobs as Ariel's arm suddenly stopped still buried deep within her and the sword was now so tightly embedded in her ass that she felt as if it was in her throat.

Ariel yelled at Zeena, "Never leave your sword anywhere. It is part of you. Do you understand? Never leave me, I am part of you. Do you understand Zeena?!"

Zeena breathlessly said, "Yes...I understand Ariel...Please...no more." Zeena surrendered, resting her head on the ground and once again pleaded, "No more... please love..." Ariel, once again silent, rammed Zeena relentlessly with her arm, for what seemed like an eternity to Zeena, causing her body to shake and spasm like she had never experienced before. After Ariel saw Zeena fading and about to pass out, she delivered one last thrust that caused Zeena to heave. She then swiftly removed her arm which was covered in a pink, tinted wetness from Zeena bleeding from the cruel assault of her arm. Ariel ordered Zeena to crawl to the covers next to the fire. Zeena, barely coherent, struggled to crawl to the bedding. She managed and fell onto the warm covers. Her body was sweaty and her eyes closed. Raped and savagely taken by the small bard, her pain was almost unbearable.

Ariel sat next to Zeena, looking down as her lover lay motionless and exhausted. She suddenly realized that she couldn't have the warrior completely incapacitated in case of a sudden attack. She removed the sword from Zeena's ass, causing the sleeping warrior lover to stir and moan something to the effect of "Thank you my love..." Ariel gently washed Zeena's abused ass and pussy gently and lovingly applying the numbing salve liberally to the areas she had not long before assaulted with veracious intent. Zeena nestled her head against Ariel's thigh, kissing it softly, as the bard rubbed Zeena's aching body with her now loving hands .Saying "I love you Zeena."

Ariel lay next to her warrior princess, covering them both with the warm blankets. Zeena snuggled into the young ones bare breasts, completely surrendered and owned by her love for the young woman. "I will forever love you Ariel. You are my heart." Zeena spoke lovingly and wearily. The two beautiful lovers fell into a deep sleep in each other's arms, under the starry night, with a better understanding of the other and the need and love they shared.

*****

Special thanks to Yoni Noni for her editing assistance.