Atonement! J

Story Info
The roomie gets into action and gets into trouble.
2k words
3.46
34k
5
0

Part 10 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 02/11/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That last was the first night he and she actually slept together in the same bed.

Little did she know that it was to be a long time before she'd spend an entire night alone. Though most nights he couldn't or didn't sleep over, every night after sleep came on also came a smaller presence; A smaller presence that would creep to her bed and climb into the covers. Lynette stayed home most nights, now a days, or came home from her boyfriend's by 12 or 1 AM. Those latter nights she crept almost straight into bed in her friend's room. She had found a new taste within her now that she'd never thought of before, and she was drawn to explore. For that she used her friend's bed, her friend's body, on any night that she could find her home and asleep. She used her friend's deep sleep state to experiment again and again. She used the ample gifts in the next bedroom – the accommodating vagina, and generous, responsive breasts – to find out what it was about another woman's body she could appreciate. After exciting herself some nights and comforting herself on others, or whenever she found she had the apartment to herself, Lynette sought the comfort of her training with the stolen sex toy. Another thing she was experimenting with to try to find some explanation; why was she so desirous of a bigger pussy? Why did she want so badly to train her twat to expansion? She found her boyfriend satisfying, but still... and her boyfriend, in how she had acquired him, had been an area of shame for her. She wondered, then, if she'd only been interested in him because he'd been forbidden fruits, OPP. So what was his interest; a tight pussy and a hard suck?

Some nights Lynette would think of this while toying herself or right after and she thought of other things on the way to sleep. Why were they like this? What was going on with them? Had she fucked her friend over? Again? And had that put some desperation into her friend's quest for self-esteem? Were they, like, little sluts? And had she done that, unwittingly, to her roomie? Thoughts like that were part of why she was so set on keeping her roomie's lover coming around. If she could keep that situation glued together maybe she could turn her friend back to solitary, stable relationships – even if her own vagina had to offer up the resin that would keep him stuck there. Lynette decided that, aside from wanting a piece of his action for herself, her desperation to keep him screwing girly next door made her feel atoned for having hurt her.

Her own ministrations on herself led her to another layer of shame within about two weeks.

One night she climbed into bed with her friend, the amazing sleeper, and began her almost-nightly explorations looking to advance on the peak of activity she'd reached the night before. That previous night she'd really pushed the envelope when she found that sleeping beauty would instinctively kiss and she shared a few soft frenches. During this night's explorations she decided to put that ability to another use. During her creepings Lynette worked her friend's body until she was lubricated and physically ready and did the same for herself, then she nimbly crouched near her roomie's face, exposing her naked vagina. Her outer labia still were quite tight over her own flushed inner openings – they never seemed able to close over the rest of her pussy when she really got going. He friend's seductively parted lips moved to suckle the presented clitoris. It was all so cute, she just had to see how long she could do this; how long she could take it and how long she could make it last before the deep sleeper was awakened.

Getting wet fingering herself and her friend she was sure she had some hint of fragrance, but she was confident in girly's ability to sleep, although she'd seen that her friend could be awakened by some circumstances. As she lowered she accidentally nicked her friend on the nose. A hand came up and waved an imaginary fly away. The attached arm was colied around Lynette's ankle and now she was obviously captured. As the hand settled across he chest the oblivious owner's form was left face still upturned and mouth pouting upward, ready for Lynette's intentions. Fearing that she'd pushed too hard the latter hovered some time; one minute, two. Her leg shook from holding her three-pointed balance without moving. Feeling a shameful creep didn't really deter her and she pressed on with her questionable experiment. She again lowered her crotch slowly to her friend's lips and realized she'd lost her moisture in her nervousness. That didn't much matter, what played on her mind was an eeking little voice that held that this was naughty – that she was being a bit of a bad girl. Still, she pressed on.

Gently she placed her lips to her friend's in what she hoped was the barest caress. She rocked her hips the tiniest bit one way, then another, to try and part that sleeping pout. She was greeted by the faintest 'smack' of a kiss and she stopped. Now, she'd been right, what next. She had to shift her weight on to her bed side foot and back and was touched with another, slightly firmer kiss. That one registered on her clitoris and she felt a little flush of blood to her face. Another wet 'smack' came and another, and Lynette, curiosity sated, had to deal with another dawning hunger. Her juices crept just a little from inside and she now wanted more of these. And more. A wonderment crossed her mind about why her friend, even asleep, would kiss her cunny, and she thought 'Maybe we women all do have a little bisexual streak.' It did feel sooo so good. Things increased when a sleepy head roll brought a chin to the labia and a probing tongue tapped another internal spot.

Lynette felt a flush elsewhere now and her freakishly tight vaginal fold relaxed as the lips engorged with soft excitement "Ohh," softly escaped her mouth as this had never happened like this before. Her pussy was softly welcoming this. For the first time her firm pussy felt soft, yielding, and it purred of an excitement that felt warm, not hot. The soft tongue quested forward twice more lapping along to her clitoris, which made her shiver, and then went gently down to her hole. She let her weight down a bit more. The warm soft french kiss that followed flowed inside. Folding and rolling softly the licking, probing tongue brought her to rock her hips a bit. The movement of the vaginal frenching continued to her clit and back three times and then she was brought to a sudden min-climax, and Lynette had to stop herself from pressing down and burying the sleeping girl's face in warm wet folds. Another smacking kiss could be heard, gently as she moved herself off.

Lynette was dogged tired and needed direly to sleep herself. She went to move herself to bed, but found herself restricted. Her ankle was caught between her roommate's elbow and a breast. "Ugh" She rolled her eyes and pulled, and again. Resistance. Again, and her leg popped free making her stumble two steps before she pranced out of the room. Little did she know, in her tired state she couldn't make much sense out of it, what she left behind. Her panties lay in the bed, and he sock was still caught up in her friend's elbow. When she got back to her room the little nymph worked to satisfy herself with her friend's vibrator, and again worked a bit to push her width, but she noticed there was none of the relaxed feeling that had comforted her pussy a few minutes before. There was definitely something to the excitement a woman's touch lent to the situation. Soon after her orgasm, however, she had to call off her fight against sleep.

The next night she kept her ministrations to simply touching the hard sleeper's pussy until she rolled and then licking out the juices she'd created. When her roommate mumbled something Lynette retreated immediately to her own room. She knew she'd pushed it too far the night before and she wanted to do more, but had to slow down lest she be caught in her own craziness.

She slinked back off to bed alone and warmed up the vibrator to work her hole. Even with that she only brought herself to a small orgasm, the kind that usually comes on the way to bigger and better things. An even bigger wave of drowsiness overtook her and so she lay down the vibrator and her small frame drifted off to sleep alone in her big, big bed.

An unknown time later something brought her out of sleep. She'd slept with a dim light on and now, above her, a dark head and shoulders loomed with long black hair forming a cowl.

"So what a thieving little bitch." The shape said and now the shadow's weight settled down across Lynette's thighs. "Guess what I've been looking for for over a week." Lynette's vision cleared a bit more and she could see straddling her legs was her roommate in her panties and a large hockey jersey holding up, of all things, her long misallayed vibrating penis.

"Uh, oh"

"And where was this?" she asked feigning a curious lilt. "Oh, it was here laying between your legs, still pointing at your effing snatch." She pointed down at Lynette's accused crotch with the dildo.

" I... I don't know what to say. I'm sorry."

"Oh, you'll have to better than that. I think we need to talk about taking what I've got. Again. You know, I sat aside and I think I've let this stuff go on long enough."

"No, no, I'm sorry I just, ohhh!" She felt her cheeks go hot and was quite mad at herself.

"Well maybe save it! I don't want to hear it right now." She leaned forward and with one hand tightly held Lynette's cheeks. With the other hand – well that hand disappeared from view with the vibrator. A moment later the vibe hummed to life. Her face came close to Lynette's who suddenly wished she could get up, but was still pinned by superior weight and positioning across her thighs. A rough kiss found its way to Lynette's mouth as the hand was removed, but new things were happening below. The vibe had come in contact with her naked and just slightly spread crotch and gently caressed her labia. Then with the angry roommate's other hand something new was introduced. She rose up straight and pressed the vibrator up to Lynette's tight, scared little hole. Something else was there, too. As she noticed that the vibrator was pressed in and parted her hole – not far in, and she felt firm fingers, too. The vibe was pushed out and back in a little again. The fingers remained holding something and then the vibrator came back again, press once, fingers moved, pressed again. Yes, it could feel good, but still not knowing what was up Lynette felt she dare not give on to that.

"There," she said cutting off the buzz and getting up. "this is mine..." she teasingly waved the object next to a big cheesy grin, "and those are yours." now pointing with the dildo to Lynette's odd feeling snatch. She walked pertly out of the room and immediately the sound of running water could be heard. Trying to get up there was still something, something odd feeling... in there. She sat up and looked down. Some things clothy were there hanging out of her pussy. She tugged, tugged, tugged and out rolled her one sock and pair of panties. From the other bed! She was caught! Now her roommate appeared again in the doorway.

"Oh," she added toweling her dildo affectionately, "You found them. It looks to me like someone's got to make some atonement for some... bad habits. Don't you think?" This last lingered in an almost teasing tone. She gave the dildo a little kiss and smiled wickedly as she left the doorway. Her voice called back from the hallway, "Don't worry, I'll think of something!"