Atonement! N

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time her tongue's motion met her visitor's the new comer trilled loudly into her mouth once, twice, three times, then the kiss was gone, and a moan lingered next to her ear. "Oh, yeah." The other nodded as she slowly straightened. Moving away uncovered girly's pussy for about three other people of the pressing crowd to observe as a strong wide hand ground three fingers around in circles within girly's labia. The song bagan to fade and the excited voice of the DJ announced a break was coming. The surprises of the last 20 seconds had brought her once expectant orgasm, just perched on the edge, to retreat to a safe distance again.

The other girl moved farther back and started to turn away to follow the hand she held, which had surely been up her snatch a moment before. The loss of the body in front of her made her very aware that she now was in a crowd of people with her skirt way above her pussy and mostly off her ass, 'It's becoming breezy.' She thought. The insanity of the situation didn't escape her, though, with a man she had yet to face tightly clenching her left tit and twisting her glistening wet twat into knots and at least 6 were watching her, make that 10. What to do?!

With the last strains of music the lights on the floor, once blues and reds, now faded to near black. In the last light she saw the other young woman stepping away with her prize and trying to adjust her skirt. The flouncy hem was caught, however, in the back of her satin panties – they were pastel blue.

What to do? The dark would only last a second and enough people had seen. She wiggled into a step forward that freed her from his lap. Initially the hands seemed disinclined to cease their work, but just as her orgasm had done he seemed to give up to the idea that such visibility was undesirable. His hands slid out of her clothes as she grabbed the bottom of her skirt. Another step forward allowed her the motion to bring her skirt to a position to be lowered. The rolled up bottom line would have to be last, it was the hardest to get to cooperate. No, there was not going to be an orgasm with this conspicuous feeling that came with the raising of the regular white house lights which were now flooding the dance floor. For a second the glaring bright caught her, showing the last 3 jostles it took to get her skirt down into manageable position. Had the lights caught her still exposed trim and rubbed-rosey cheek bottoms? Surely they had. Who noticed? Everyone? Surely not. No one? Don't be silly, 'you already know better than that.' She told herself it was at least a dozen, with maybe a few more aware that something was going on. She avoided the urge to look around as she turned to look around. It was hard and she felt a little space had been made around her by people leaving the floor. She avoided meeting anyone's gaze as she looked for the owner of the lap upon which she had been perched, whose hands had roughly coaxed her body to the edge of eruprion. No dice, they'd receded into the movement of people departing the area. Time for her to move, too. Was that orgasm going to cum anytime soon? No time to think about that, get back to that seat.

On her way back she heard, "Quite a show there. Met some new friends, eh?"

"I don't know, er, was that supposed to be how that went off?"

"You did fine for how tonight's going to shape up." Then a pause, "are you alright?"

"Uh," she thought about it. She was, wasn't she? She knew what tonight might entail, he had clued her in, even if he hadn't been very graphic about all of this part. "Um, yeah, yeah I suppose I am." It was just all the people who weren't involved, who could see what she was doing, who'd seen her bare vagina, who could see her getting fingered and groped... and into it.

"What was that?"

"I mean yes, sir, I am." Though the rough handling had made an impression upon her senses. Though fading the feeling of course fondling still dwelt between her thighs and in the hand print sensation on her left breast. "I just need a drink and to wash myself off and..."

"What does she think she needs?"

"I need, I need," she sighed, forget it, "I need dick sir."

"We'll see what we can do, come outside to the patio."

"Yes, sir." She stood and strode unevenly on her heels, her legs were a little shaky. Around the floor and around another bar she wound her way to a door and out onto the quiet, dimly lit deck. Every inch of the way she felt eyes, eyes, more eyes, 'ignore it.' Only about ten people grazed and watered out here. It was a bit nippy for lingering, and it was very nippy for someone with short clothes and no underwear. Her nipples immediately rose to erect as the cold permeated the old thin top like it was thread bare. She had virtually forgotten that her bra was not really on her boobs anymore. The moisture on her thighs also told her of the temperature.

There he was with two drinks in front of him. One, a beer, was mostly gone; his. The other immediately met her admiring lips and a gulp disposed of a quarter of it right there.

"Hey, easy you can take it with you." He smiled putting a hand gently on her hip.

"Am I doing what you want, whet it takes?" She said trying to not let a feeble note walk across her voice.

"Oh, yeah, you're doing great. How's the clipboard looking?"

"Um, well I don't think a lot of men get what your plan is. There are only three names on it." She aid preceding another swallow. The warmth of the drinks was now having intercourse with her lost orgasm, cheering it up, but then charging forward threatening to take its place.

"Oh it'll get there, we're almost done he said waving his beer, on its dregs, in the direction of the club. It seemed that was probably his first and only drink of the evening so far. "Now why don't you go finish that up at the bar and see what comes up?"

"OK, uh yes sir." She turned to leave and he firmly took her shoulder, stopping her. He turned her to face him and kissed her firmly, and let it slide into tenderness. Next he patted the back of her skirt and she responded with another kiss, one that she pressed forward, one that showed a want or a need. His hand slid below her skirt to her thighs, then briefly between them. At first she was puzzled by the awkward grope, but then she realized he was feeling for her leakage, and there was some.

"OK, times a wastin'."

"Yes, sir." She made it inside this time and he gave her an update on the time throught the earpiece... The clipboard said 11:30. Now it was 10:38. About to sit, she swept her hand under her to keep her skirt under her rear.

"Hold on," he stopped her, "Hey you're really really wet and don't have panties on. Let's not risk an obvious wet spot on your skirt. You can cross your legs, but don't sit on your skirt."

"Yes, sir." Okay she would slide onto the barstool then bounce up the last couple of inches to allow it to move naturally. Bending to sit allowed the back to rise some and the bounce did the rest. Now her buttocks were on the stool's leather and wood seat. Before she crossed her legs, at the knee, she felt as if her labia, swollen from excitement, touched bare against the seat. Crossing her legs felt safer, but she wondered if there might be a bit of a view up her thighs. What could be seen there? She knew she was showing a lot of rump, though. Sure other girls sat with their skirts out from under them, but other girls were wearing looser, covering skirts and , oh yeah, panties.

"If you want you can pull your bra back up... or off." Came the voice only she could hear.

'Okay, Mister,' she thought, 'how's this?' She turned to face the bar and tried to discretely move the clasps to the side. She unhooked the bra and pulled it down out of her shirt between her body and the bar. She balled it up and plopped it down into her purse. Snap, closed, 'Large and free, that's them that's me.' At her own rhyme she let out a giggle. She let the smile linger as she turned around, legs still crossed, but breasts unfettered to press against the taut, thin blouse as she leaned back against the bar on her elbows and shoulder blades. Wait! Where was the clipboard? She turned quickly. It hadn't been in the stool, nor under or near her purse. Just then it clacked down on the bar where she was looking. Her eyes followed the arm up to meet the face of the man who'd danced at the front of her on the floor, yeah the one who'd fingered that other girl to cum, yeah one of the bachelor party dudes. Oh, she was drunk alright. As she wondered how to reply to him putting his name on her sheet he gave her a quiet little smile and faded away. Six, six names now.

Okay well, she had time for a change of scenery. See if this fits the plan. She stood up and was slow to lower the back of her skirt. Sliding off the barstool had brought it up her ass and damn near showed off her pussy again. Fixed, though, 'It should do what it has to until I get up there.' She looked above the dance floor to the second and third levels. There were a couple of lazy dancers getting on to the house music and it seemed the DJ would be getting back into the swing of things again.

She walked around the dim areas of the club and all the way to the dance floor one time before mounting the stairs again. For some reason, in this brief off season for dancing, people were congregating on the stairs in small bunches to talk. Here she passed one of the women who'd looked at her reproachfully in the restroom. On one small landing she had to turn sideways to move through one pack of six men. Half of them bore the brunt of her freed breasts, probably by their design, and her rear brushed past on of their fronts. Was this her fan base? She searched among the railing when she reached the second tier. Nice, she found a place that served her purposes as it stood her right over the DJ's booth and the dance floor crowd could look right up at her. Plus she could just see her purse and the clip board and her drink. Mmm, she did feel good, and on some level it was becoming hard to distinguish whether it was her intoxication, her participating in others' voyeuristic tendencies, her sense of sexual thrill or the idea of being the object of sexual attention with more to come.

Now the DJ was getting started again loudly announcing the hot hits were a-comin' and get to that dance floor to get your groove on; Ha! Had he no idea? A thrumming hip-hop song cranked up and a number of people immediately cleared the stairs to head for the floor. Watching the dancing bodies from an elevation was sure unique and gave it a detached quality until others gathered around her at the rail to also move in place to the music. She decided to add a rhythm by bending her legs to the music, scoring the beat with her knees. People on the floor looked up and pointed or waved at their friends near her, but she noticed a man or more look back a second time, or third. 'See something you like,' thought she.

A new glance at the bar, showed two of the males from the top of the stairs discussing something while one held the clipboard. By gestures she ascertained that they lacked a pen – say, what happened to the pen that had been included? 'C'mon fellas, what about a little ingenuity?' Okay, one of them turned to ask the bartender who produced one handily. Both mean signed on.

She stayed put for two more songs and smugly noticed the looks and points that headed up her way. During the second song a presence was at her back, over her, moving in her space. There was a tall man who looked down over her shoulder and just about pressed against her rear in the process. He stayed for longer than need be for the task of salutations to his friends below. With his hand actually on the rail, she just knew he was taking his time to look down her blouse, down at her ample, freed breasts through fabric that was letting light stream in. Then he was gone.

She looked down again this time to see him collecting the clipboard and she heard him say into her ear, "We should probably get back to set up."

"Yes, sir," and she stepped back from the rail and braved the steps again. Fewer people now; still, she made it a point to brush past a couple of men that she could have easily gone entirely around. "Excuse me." At the bar she paid her tab and left a tip for Sam and gathered her purse. One more draw on her drink and she just walked off on the rest. Leaving the club brought her to the expansive lobby again and to the elevator bank where he awaited. The time was four 'til eleven.

"Good, thank you for coming." He smiled.

"You rang?" she joked back and they stepped into an elevator opening right then.

On the elevator ride to the seventh floor he told her, "go ahead and put your panties back on, bra too if you have time." There was time for the panties, fortunately their ride was not interrupted this time, but the bra would wait. "Or don't, that's not that important." Okay.

At 11:01 they were back in the room and he reminded her there was much to do.

12