Attack & Defense

Story Info
A woman's husband gives her a wonderful morning.
1.4k words
3.96
30.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Connor was groggy as she shuffled his way into the kitchen that morning. It was six o'clock in the morning, but somehow his wife Melissa was not only already up, but showered and dressed, and stood at the sink washing dishes. He smiled to himself and scratched the back of his head as he sauntered across the room.

They had been married for four years, and Melissa seemed to Connor to get even more stunning as time wore on. They had met in college, but didn't end up together until running into each other at a party five or six years later. She was on the track team in college, and was tall and lean; well-muscled without being too masculine. Now age had softened her a bit - her arms and legs had smoothed over, which she complained about often, along with her stomach.

Connor studied her for a bit, drinking in the scene before him. She wore a simple white tanktop, the straps of her purple bra peeking out along her shoulders, and a thin white floral print skirt that flowed down just below her knees. Her satin blonde hair was down that morning, and the feathery ends of her hair dusted about the base of her neck. The morning sun spilling in from the window bathed her mahogany skin in a heavenly glow, reflecting off the light hair on her arms so that it almost looked like a morning's frost.

Connor walked up behind Melissa and lovingly slid his arms around her waist while she scrubbed a plate. He planted a soft kiss on the side of her neck, right below her ear, where it met the back of her head. She smiled slightly and leaned into him.

"You're going to be late for work," Melissa said. "I was going to make breakfast before you left but somebody hasn't been doing the dishes like he promised so we don't have any clean plates."

Connor was half listening, his chin resting on her right shoulder as he peered over at her soapy hands and silverware. He ran a slow hand up her side, barely feeling her ribs bumping against his fingertips.

"I'm sorry babe. Thank you for thinking of me though. I'll just grab a sandwich on the way to work." He kissed her again, squeezing her again around the waist, drawing her against his hips.

Melissa scoffed in mock anger, trying to resist him. "You're gonna start getting fat if you don't cut out those early morning breakfast sandwiches."

Connor laughed. "I'll just have to work out more then. But it's going to make me so tired..." He lifted his head slightly, kissing closer up towards her temple. Growing bolder, he brushed her hair aside and kissed her neck, slower and more forceful this time. "You smell wonderful."

"You're going to be late for work," Melissa repeated, bumping Connor away with her hips.

Rebuffed, Connor tried a different approach, getting back into position and running his hands alongside her waist. His hands drifted down along her thighs as he felt the smooth fabric of her skirt glide along her skin underneath his hands. She shifted a little, but said nothing. Slowly, Connor started walking his fingers in place, causing Melissa's skirt to bouncingly inch its way up her thighs. Finally he reached the end of the fabric and his fingers touched the satin skin of her legs, and he took a moment to savor in their smoothness.

"And what do you think you're doing?" Melissa asked.

"Nothing," Connor replied as he slid his thumb inside the waistband of her panties, gently slipping them off her hips until they crumpled and bunched around Melissa's feet. She shifted and stepped her feet out of them, still holding her attention on the dirty dishes in the sink before her.

Connor knelt down behind her and nibbled at the back of her thigh, sending chills up Melissa's spine and causing goose bumps along her forearms, though she made no other sign. Connor kissed a trail further up the back of her thigh, stopping at the base of her buttock and again nibbling lightly. Again Melissa held back her arousal. Connor gently pressed against her inner thighs with his fingers, and Melissa spread her legs apart slightly while she stood.

Connor started slow, lightly running his tongue along the opening to Melissa's pussy. He eased the tip softly between her lips, gently gliding it back and forth inside of her. She was already wet with arousal, and Connor savored her taste as he continued on.

Melissa still made no response, trying to keep her focus on the soap and the plates. This was his game, she knew. Ever since they had first started dating, Connor had always shown a desire for her when she was distracted, her focus not on him and his advances. While she was reading, while she was watching television, even occasionally while she was cooking - whenever her attention was diverted, Connor would strike.

The week before, she had been on the sofa reading a book, her ankles crossed and knees bent, one leg against the back of the sofa, when Connor made his move. He sat down next to her, starting innocently to stroke her thighs. Then he advanced, sliding his fingers up her thigh to tease against the thin satin keeping her womanhood from him.

She had been quite proud of herself that night - even after Connor had slipped the head of his cock inside of her, she had maintained her composure. It was until after a few strokes, when he suddenly thrusted the entire length of himself into her, that she had crumbled.

That was his game. For Connor, it was about the hunt; she was his to conquer, a victory to be had. His job was to try and break her down until she was wanton with her lust. Melissa's job was to ignore him as long as possible, until desire completely consumed her.

And so she did this morning, and admirable job of maintaining her apathy as Connor's tongue danced in her pussy. It wasn't until Connor shifted his angle, tilting his head so he could reach her clit, that Melissa let out an audible groan. He had her.

Gloating in his victory, Connor pulled his tongue away from her swollen clit and again towards her lips, running his tongue slowly along the tender skin of her labia. Melissa did all that she could to remain steadfast and recover what small hope she still had in the game, still scrubbing, her hands now furiously working the plates in the sink. Sensing her strategy, Connor shifted his attention back to her clit. She groaned again and crumpled, her soapy hands gripping at the lip of the counter. She resigned herself to her fate, and threw her right leg up, curling her toes around one of the cabinet doors closer to the floor as she granted him full access to do as he would.

Connor shifted position again, pulling her hips down towards him, angling her so that was half bent over the sink, the hot water misting against the fabric that covered her breasts. He worked furiously now, pressing his tongue firmly against her as he lapped up and down. Every shift of her body he followed, gripping her ever tighter as he drove his face deeper against her. Melissa began to rock her hips against him, grinding herself against his greedy tongue.

Then, with a wail, Melissa threw her head back as her orgasm surged through her, her cries almost becoming a sob, her entire body shaking as it tore through her. The strength in her legs left her, and Connor held her up before him, his mouth still driving against her as she convulsed in his arms. Finally Melissa began to feel her breath returning and Connor eased his strokes, rubbing her back lovingly as she regained her footing.

He rose up and pulled her face towards him and kissed her, Melissa tasting herself on his lips. "That was incredible," she said. "Allow me to return the favor," she said, tracing her fingertips along the edge of his waistband.

Connor smiled and planted another playful kiss on her lips. "Not now - you're gonna make me late for work!" He gave her a playful slap on her ass and slipped off into the bathroom to shower. Melissa just sighed and laughed to herself, running the sponge over the same plate she had been washing for the past fifteen minutes.