Attack of the Chakra Witches Ch. 02

Story Info
Captured warrior is violated and enslaved.
5.5k words
4.42
18.9k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

##########

Chapter Two

I witness others broken to the chakra

##########

I awoke not to the sound of fighting, but fucking. And not the high-pitched squeals and cries of women, but the throatier entreaties of men who were either pleading and begging or moaning out their pleasures nearby. And around me there appeared to be several Altan men, some still in their gear, others nude, all of them bound and helpless.

On the southern ridge, at least three hundred Altan warriors were lying face down on the hillside with their unsecured hands clutching their feet. Guarding them were some thirty broken males. Walking among the defeated warriors were a dozen female slavers. One of the girl slavers had flipped over a warrior and, taking her short sword, was cutting away his uniform. Docilely he laid there as she inspected him. Turning to two other slavers, she nodded her head. The two younger girl slavers pounced on the prisoner, completely stripping him. They then bound his hands behind his back and, with a looped thong, leashed his cock and balls. They led him off to the left to an area where broken males were raping the defeated Altan captives. At least I thought they were all broken males, until I noticed that a couple of the rapists were not just sporting raging hardons, but feminine breasts as well!

Two combatants flashed by my view. I heard the crash of bodies on the ground just a few feet to my left. Turning in my bondage, I saw a willowy blonde priestess wrestling an Altan calvary officer onto his back.

"Please priestess," he pleaded struggling under her weight, "spare me!"

Growling as she did so, the priestess began delivering open-handed slaps to the officer. Running up to the pair, a broken male pleaded, "Princess Biran! Stop! He's given up!"

Huffing, the priestess pulled the officer to his knees. "Strip," she ordered.

The calvary officer began pleading once more as he began stripping off his lavish uniform to let him go. His whining only got him a cuff to the head that knocked him to the ground. The priestess follow this blow with a couple of kicks prompting the officer to get up and continue stripping.

As he was stripping off his codpiece and breeches, he gave one last, pitiful try, "Please Priestess Biran! My family are rich merchants of Alt, they would pay my weight in gold for my release. Please!! Take me hostage, they will pay!"

As I recognized Captain Ziko, he stood cowering before the blonde priestess. She actually stopped and examined him with a menacing grin as the captain tried to cover his genitals.

"You stupid cunt! The Dokanian Empire already owns that gold," Priestess Biran sneered as she ripped off her codpiece revealing an orange-red chakra. Pushing him onto his back she spread his legs as she continued, "Already our calvary is spreading out and raiding your fields. And who is there to stop them?"

"You?", the priestess yelled out as she penetrated the captain's ass. He let out a scream as the priestess began fucking him, "when I break you, you'll spread the word on what you experienced today and how helpless your kingdom is against the power of the Empire! And if your family is smart, they will run for their lives once they see you."

"So either way," Priestess Biran huffed as she picked up her pace, "we'll have your gold. And if your family is stupid enough to take it with them, we'll have them too!"

At this point, Captain Ziko began to moan as the blonde priestess stroked his cock, drawing it to its full length. Biran then fucked him furiously and hard, producing a screaming, pitiful orgasm as Ziko came on his chest. After three more thrusts, he came a second time. Mistress Biran dropped his now flaccid cock which flopped around on his chest as she got into a steady rhythm of fucking him.

I could recognize each time the captain momentarily seized up just before he orgasmed internally. I counted five internal orgasms as the blonde priestess broke in her newest slave. In the end, Biran stopped fucking him and demanded he remember her face and name as he fell into an entranced stupor.

Knowing she had enraptured him, Mistress Biran began giving him gentle, slow strokes, "Wake up my little slut, I have a mission for you."

"Yessss Mistress Biran," the captain intoned, "anything you wish."

"You are to be our messenger today," she purred as she kept gently fucking the captain's ass, "we will get you a horse and you are to spread word of our glorious victory over Alt today. You are to stop at every village and outpost and show them the marks of your enslavement. You will remind them that your pitiful warriors are either dead or, like yourself, enslaved. Go out and ride to the east and come back no later than sunset tomorrow. Now repeat my instructions back to me."

Captain Ziko repeated his instructions in a slavish manner. I was convinced that he would make every effort to complete his task and please Mistress Biran.

Pleased, his Mistress furiously fucked him into a final orgasm, leaving him unconscious and twitching on the ground. Looking around she shouted out, "Urano! Pletes! Come here!"

Two young female slavers ran up to Mistress Biran. To the brunette, Biran ordered, "Go to the camp. Retrieve a horse and two packets of declarations. Bring either Petun or Roz if they are still there. Otherwise, bring any other non-male who feels up to reviving this slut. Go now!"

"Yes Mistress!", the brunette yelled and ran toward the Dokanian camp which I noticed was about four miles away. Turning to the blonde, Mistress Biran said,"I want this slut shaved, painted, branded and marked."

"What color Mistress," the blonde slaver asked.

"Red, bright red. We want him as visible as possible as he spreads the word. Also, put a cackling and cage on him too. We don't want him too comfortable in his mission."

"Yes Mistress," the blonde laughed.

"Have this done no later than high sun," Mistress Biran warned. Turning, she noticed me lying on the ground watching. With a mocking sneer, she strode over to me, squatted down and placed a hand on my semi-erect cock. It bobbed up at her touch.

I spread my legs for her, offering up my ass for her penetration. She only laughed as she stroked my cock gently,"My what a fine, eager slut you are."

Noting the mark painted on my chest, "Too bad the Duchess has already claimed you, I could use a cock like this."

I groaned out in pleasure as her hand began stroking my cock. "My what a fine cock, sooo responsive," Mistress Biran cooed, "Too bad my chakra keeps me from riding this monster. Oooohhh...I so look forward to fucking you in your Mistress' harem."

With this strong and powerful priestess ruthlessly dominating me, my cock was hard and throbbing. I was intoxicated by her scent as I let out a soulfull moan and spread my legs even further.

Snickering, Mistress Biran shoved two fingers up my ass. As she stroked my hardness she pumped those fingers in and out. Soon I came all over my chest in a shattering climax. Scooping up my cum, she placed it at my mouth, "here you go slut, eat. You don't know when you'll get fed today."

"Thank you mistress," I replied before I gratefully I lapped my sperm from Mistress Biran's fingers.

Smiling, she idly fondled my limp cock. And again it twitched and began hardening, "Oh slut," Mistress moaned, "When we have your kingdom, I have got to ride this cock."

Rising, the priestess yelled to someone behind me, "Solis! Are there any males over there worth breaking?" I turned to see a tall, beautiful blonde shemale with high, firm breasts intently watching us some thrity yards away. But what really got my attention was the shemale masturbating her rapidly hardening cock, every bit as long as mine!

"No, not really Mistress," she replied, "but they were herding about twenty fine unmarked specimens past here about 20 minutes ago."

"Really," Mistress Biran brightened, "where are they?"

Pointing to her right the shemale answered, "probably about a hundred yards that way."

"Thank you Solis!", Priestess Biran replied. Grabbing the rag that was my undershirt, she started wiping off her light green chakra as she began jogging, "if it is as you say I will be sure to reward you."

"Thank you! Thank you Mistress!" Solis gushed, "good hunting!"

With Mistress Biran gone, Solis fixed me with a feral look, licking her lips. Turning, she went back to a group of some thirty males being processed. The center of interest were two shemales, each fucking a male, but in completely different ways. One, a beefy brunette, had her bound male struggling under her weight as she kept thrusting into his ass. The young shemale growled out commands as she rode out his struggles while fucking his ass. After a bit, the male tired and stopped struggling. Soon the male began to moan and beg, finally shaking and seized up, obviously cumming. After a few more savage thrusts, the shemale pulled a thick cock out of his ass.

"Woohoo! What a ride," she cheered as two girls slavers helped the shaken male to the side where they replaced his bindings with cuffs and shackles.

The other shemale, a tall, athletic redhead had picked out a docile male she led to the side, just below me. Pushing him to his knees, she gently started talking to him as she fed him her cock. As he sucked, she assured him of his safety as long as he cooperated. An older, obviously more experienced shemale, she soon had her male on his back with his legs up by his ears as she slowly penetrated his ass. Smiling, she began interrogating him about the captive males nearby. The male responded without shame, telling what he knew about their capabilities. Soon her male was keening and squirming as his cock rose up, ready to ejaculate. At this point, the shemale stopped thrusting and gently began stroking her captive's cock. I was fascinated how she worked this man. The shemale seemed to know when the male was going to cum. For each time she would stop. And as the male got more desperate to cum, she would wrench even more information from her captive. Finally, happy with her results, the shemale brought him off with a several sharp thrusts of her cock. So addled was the male from cumming, that he thanked the shemale as he licked off her cock.

As the male was led off to be shackled, the redheaded shemale asked that he be put at the front of the coffle and approached two other female slavers and conferred with them about what she had learned. After a minute, as she went back to select another male, the two girl slavers grabbed another male.

The male struggled and cursed as they grabbed him. For his efforts, the slaver beat him into submission with crops. Once pacified, they pulled him to an open spot and where the blonde slaver, a beautiful, yet arrogant young woman, sat on the male's face. This triggered another struggle and another beating by the two girl slavers. Soon though, the male's rebellion was again quelled. Then the beautiful slaver began riding his face, talking to him quietly, occasionally striking him with her crop. The other slaver, also a blonde, began gently stroking his cock to erection.

"Well my my, what a lovely slut," I heard as a hand touched my cock. Startled I looked up into the eyes of the blonde shemale Solis who was leaning over me. Seeing my mark, her face lit up, "Oh...I was thinking Priestess Biran was claiming you. I am Solis, Duchess Denina's head trainer. Let's see what skills you have."

############

Chapter Three

I am defiled twice more

############

Flipping me onto my back, Solis placed her cock at my lips and sternly ordered, "Suck!"

As I began lapping at the shemale's dick, her smell and taste got me horny all over again. As my cock began to harden, Solis reached down and started to stroke it.

"Wow! You get hard just sucking cock? You are such a slut!", she sneered. I only moaned my need.

I had thought I was doing a good job sucking her cock when Solis slapped my face. Pulling her throbbing cock out she said, "Goddess! You are hot, but you can't suck cock. Then again, I suppose you haven't sucked many cocks have you big boy."

I only panted, trying to catch my breath, overcome by her scent and once again hard and horny. Rolling me onto my side, Solis got behind me. Spooning with me, she place her cock at my ass, "I don't want waste this hardon. Let's see how you fuck."

I groaned, expecting her to ram her huge cock up my ass in one thrust. Instead, Solis proved to be quite gentle as she crammed an inch or two of her cock up my ass as she began playing with my body.

Still, just as with Goddess Benina, I cried out when Solis' fleshy spear penetrated me. I struggled mightly against my bindings. Twisting and thrashing, I tried to throw Solis off.

"Fuck you you Dokanian freak! I'll rip your balls off and sh-", I bellowed out before Solis slapped her hand over my mouth. In my rage and pain I fought my rape. But my struggles only served to anger Solis as she pushed more cock up my ass while pinning me face down on the ground.

"Oh goddess!! What a tight ass!!", Solis moaned into my ear as she began short, quick thrusts into my ass. Again I began to struggle and curse under her hand. But this time I quickly tired as Solis continued to force her cock into my bowels.

Yes, I was just raped by Goddess Benina just hours before, but Solis' ravishment was totally different. Goddess Benina's chakra was pure energy that caused me great pain upon entry, but soon filled me with joy and pleasure. The chakra also penetrated me to my soul as I quickly succumbed to Benina's control. And the duchess' pheromones were almost narcotic as these eased the pain of the rape while arousing my cock to hardness.

To the contrary, Solis was violating me with a huge flesh and blood cock. The pain only got worse as it seemed her cock got even bigger and harder with every thrust. And her scent, while it aroused me, only seemed accentuate my pain and the shemale's style of fucking only made the pain a relentless assault on my senses which destroyed my erection.

Just when I thought might fight off her rape with my ferocity, Solis' other hand came up and pinched off my nostrils. With the lack of oxygen and her pheromones invading my senses, I was soon reduced to weak, futile struggles.

When her hips smacked into my ass, Solis stopped. With her cock firmly wedged into my ass, the shemale once again rolled us on our sides and began fondling my exhausted body as I quivered from the pain. When her hand reached my flaccid cock, she taunted, "poor baby, can't get it up anymore? Well...Goddess Denina may be your mistress, but it is time I made you my bitch!"

This triggered a new stream of insults and obscenities that were muffled by her hand covering my mouth. I wanted rip her apart and fuck her ass, but my body failed to respond as Solis started to stroke her cock into my ass.

It was then I noticed the other two shemales and the beautiful slaver girl standing several feet away watching my deflowering.

As Solis continued thrusting into my ass, the redheaded shemale turned to the girl slaver and pushed her to her knees. The girl immediately opened her mouth to take in the redhead's throbbing cock. The other shemale moved behind the girl, and grabbing her hips, thrust her shaft into the slaver's defenseless pussy. All the while both shemales intently watched as Solis continued to fuck my ass.

Given the brutal domination of the slaver girl and my own rape, my body and mind gave out. While my spirit wanted to break free, Solis' cock and her pheromones continued to pound me into submission. "That's it whore," she breathed into my ear as she stroked my cock, "just relax."

As I lay passively under Solis the pain of her violation was starting to be replaced with pleasure and desire. When my cock finally responded to her ministrations, Solis began to pick up the pace with longer, more rhythmic thrusts. Soon I was moaning out my need as my cock became rock hard. Once again, I was in heaven as Solis fucked my ass harder and harder.

Yet when I was about to moan out another ejaculation, Solis stopped! With her cock firmly planted deep in my ass, she grabbed my head with both hands and pulled my upper body back toward her. With my back painfully arched, I futilely tried to cum on Solis' cock. But with my strength sapped I could do nothing more than pathetically moan out my need.

"Remember what I said about making you my bitch?" Solis panted into my ear, "Now is the time for you to beg."

Initially, I tried to wiggle my ass against Solis' cock to bring myself off, but to no avail. In the background, I could hear the orgasmic cries of the slaver girl as she came under the fucking she was receiving. Exhausted, I finally blurted out, "please Mistress Solis fuck your bitch's ass and bring him bliss!"

Even before I realized it, Solis had grabbed my testicles and squeezed. As I screamed, she gave me two more brutal thrusts and came one...two...three times in my ass. The pain prevented me

from cumming as she pulled out and flipped me onto my back. Crazed with the pain of her ball-crushing grip, I weakly thrashed about as she stood, straddling my body.

"Please Mistress Solis, I need release," I pleaded.

Dropping to her knees, Solis placed her cock at my mouth and ordered me to lick it clean. Slavishly, I licked and sucked the shit and semen off her cock hoping she would at last bring me off with her hand as I sucked her off. Instead she stood up, straddling me and jerked off, cumming the last time on my face.

As I lay there stunned with balls aching for release, she looked me in the eye and sneered, "learn your place bitch, you now fuck for your mistress' pleasure...not yours. That is your first lesson."

With that, she looked up and called over the slaver girl. The blonde came over and looked at me wide-eyed, her face and chest bright red from her recent fucking.

"Sansi, bring off this sorry slave...but make him work for it. Then put him in maximum bondage, I still think he could be dangerous," Solis instructed.

"Yess muuum," the girl responded looking at me with a predatory grin.

As Sansi knelt down and began to gently stroke my cock, Solis spoke to the two shemales, "It appears that you have sorted out and broken the males in this group."

"Yes Mistress Solis, we have already began preparing them for transport," the redheaded shemale replied. "Counting these three (referring to Grik, Aze, and I) we have nine premium slaves. We could be heading back to camp within the hour."

"Good," Solis smiled," send over Anno and Fahrani over to process these three."

My attention was drawn back to Shansi as she began to slobber kisses on my neck and cheek. Straddling my body, she began rubbing her pussy against my cock as she kissed me full on the mouth. Before my rape, Mistress Solis had got my cock and ball ready to cum and now my groin and balls were desperately feeling the need to relieve themselves.

Shansi began more fervently pressing her tongue against my lips, seeking to penetrate them. When I opened my mouth, I realized that she did not have a speech impediment, but a mouthful of shemale cum!

Initially I froze. But when her hand reached down to cup my already swollen balls she stated, without words, that I had no choice but to swallow her cum and spit. I did so reluctantly and Shansi once more rewarded me by rubbing her pussy on my resurgent cock. When she finished pushing her shemale's load into my mouth, she grabbed my throat and slapped me twice hard across the face.

Looking me straight in the eye she growled, "Never question your betters slave. Now clean out my pussy!" To hammer down her point, she spit in my face.

At 6'2" and over 200lbs. I could have easily torn her apart last night and skull-fucked her corpse. But after being raped and brutalized this morning, I laid passively under this slip of a girl afraid to move a muscle.

12