Attack of the Yellow Convertible

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
4glory6
4glory6
74 Followers

Gail's thought was that he was overwhelmed by the intrusion—Gail hadn't told him or Sam that Faye might come and, though Steve had heard many a story about Faye, he wouldn't have known that this voluptuous blond bombshell in the skimpy yellow silk robe was Faye. She might have been more relieved, considering her fears for Steve's sexuality, to have known that he went to his room so quickly because he'd gone hard at the sight of Faye and wanted to masturbate in private.

"My god," Faye said. "Sam hasn't aged a bit. He's every bit the hunk he always was."

"That isn't Sam, Faye. That's our son, Steve."

"Well, hubba hubba."

"Down, girl," Gail said, speculating now on whether and how Faye might help get Steve across his Rubicon and then thinking what a rotten mother she must be to worry and scheme about such things. And with her cougar cousin to boot.

They repaired to the living room and curled up on opposite ends of the sofa.

"Nice room. I see the tree going over there," Faye said.

"Oh, we don't bother with Christmas trees anymore."

"I don't like the sound of that or the vibes you've been projecting, girl. Tell me, is everything going well between the sheets?"

Gail didn't know why she did it, but there she was spieling out everything that had sucked her and Sam down into torpor and sexual mediocrity since they'd hit thirty. Faye listened to it all and then gave her pronouncement of what was wrong and what they needed to do to fix it. Gail was shocked by that, but she didn't fight with Faye—nor did she dismiss Faye's assessment or cure out of hand.

"On top of that, what about your son?" Faye said.

"There's nothing 'what about' him yet, I'm afraid. He's buried in his computer. He has a girlfriend who is a knockout and a real sweetie, but I've seen nothing happening there. I certainly don't think it's her fault."

"He's a hunk. The Sam I knew. Do you want me to fix that?"

Did she? Did she want Faye just to move in on both her husband and her son—in exchange for Julio, of course? She'd been mooning over what she and Sam had once had and that she, for one, missed—and she was becoming obsessed with Steve fully growing into being a man. At this point she wouldn't even care if what he wanted was another man. Life was short; he needed to experience and enjoy it all. He wasn't complete until he did. She was about to answer, when Sam appeared. She could tell because of the sound of his intake of breath.

"Jesus S. Christ," he emitted in an exhale. "Faye? Is that you. God, you're lookin' good, girl."

Well, that answered that, Gail thought. If anyone wasn't ready to fall in with Faye's scheme, it wasn't going to be Sam.

"And, Gail. Jesus, you look terrific too," he added.

Nice try at a save, Gail thought.

At that moment Julio appeared as well, arms loaded down with grocery bags.

"Oi, gata," he said with a big smile.

Sam looked at the Brazilian hunk and his eyes bugged out in confusion. He was speechless.

"Let's see what you have in the bags," Gail hurriedly said. "I see there are more out in Faye's car. Maybe you can bring those in, Sam."

Her husband was looking out at the driveway. "An Audi S5 Cabriolet? Yellow?" he said, letting air hiss out in admiration. "God, that's a beautiful car." And he was gone. Along with everything else, Gail wished Sam looked at her now the way he looked at that car.

"Is there a turkey here someplace?" Gail asked, searching around in the grocery bags. "What I'm coming up with are steaks."

"Turkey is so passé. I think we will be more thankful for a steak on Thanksgiving," Faye said. "I changed the list."

Had she or had she not called it? Gail thought, and gave a little laugh.

When Gail had come back from the kitchen to find Sam sunk into a overstuffed chair, his jaw down in his lap and his eyes watching Faye cross and uncross her legs, giving him flash looks at her snatch, Faye looked over toward her and said, "We should eat early. Julio made reservations for us at a strip club one of his friends manages tonight. It's time for us to party."

* * * *

It didn't dawn on Gail until they were inside the club that she knew the name "Fuego." This was where Sissy worked part time. She looked nervously around as they were conducted to a VIP area with couches facing a stage with poles on it, where the dancers danced and stripped. It was an equal opportunity club. There were both female and male dancers. Wait staff of both genders were walking around in the almost nothing, serving drinks. And here and there lap dances were being given by both men and women. Most of the dancers were at least attractive. None were as beautiful as Julio was, though.

He proved this quickly, as his manager friend coaxed him up onto the stage, and soon Julio was at the center of the stage, doing a Chippendale bump and grind and striptease down to his bikini briefs that was on the Las Vegas scale, which was several levels above whatever the club could produce. The audience was fully in to the high-quality Brazilian hunk talent gyrating for them on stage. Gail could hardly take her eyes off Julio any more than nearly all of the women in the room and more men than would own up to it were doing. She almost—almost—didn't notice that Faye, sitting on the other side of her from Sam, had pulled his face into hers and they were kissing. She also moved his hand to one of her tits, and he didn't move it away.

Faye had said earlier that she'd help rev Sam up again—that they once all had been searing hot and, as a group, not just in couples. And Gail hadn't argued enough with that to change the plan she'd been given. The best she could do was, when Julio came back down off the stage, to let him move in with his lips when he brought them close to hers and then to push her chest out when he slid a hand into the low cut of her bodice and closed it, flesh on flesh, on one of her breasts. Going Faye one better, she moved a hand to his crotch and traced the line of his cock with her fingers.

She fully realized that she was saying "yes" to him for later, and, although she had a stab of guilt, memories of how free and fulfilled she'd been at one time flooded over those feelings and washed them away. Suddenly, she wanted to go home. She wanted to get on with it.

But she had to wait. She had to experience one more shock before she was able to go home and take Julio inside her. And while she was having that shock, she consumed enough alcohol to erase any inhibitions she might have had later.

Julio left her for a short while and it was only when she'd frantically scanned the room for him that she realized that, in fact, Sissy was working at the club on this night. There was a more exclusive VIP section than the one they were in, and Julio had earned his way into that by performing. When Gail's eyes took them both in, Sissy was performing, doing a very provocative lap dance for Julio. Gail's view of Sissy as a sweet, nice girl went completely out of the window, but her disgust that Steve hadn't—well, to her knowledge—availed himself of Sissy's talents yet soared. With her own history, there was no reason to give up on Sissy.

She tossed off two brandy sours in the time it took Sissy to make Julio come in his bikini briefs. She was drunk as a skunk and clinging to Julio, with Faye and Sam being in similar "all hands and stumbles" condition, when the four returned to the house.

Faye and Sam went directly for the guest room, where Faye took charge, stripping Sam, laying him on his back on the bed, hunching over his hips to give him a blow job to within a few seconds of his groaning, "You're gonna make me come," and then climbing aboard and doing a cowboy ride that made him do just that. That was just a quickie, though, Faye was in position for a marathon.

Knowing in the back of her mind that something unusual was going on that she probably should give more thought to, Gail nonsensically decided she needed to wash the dishes that they'd left on the counter, and she headed straight for the kitchen sink. Julio followed her there and as she leaned into the sink, her arms spread and clutching the edge of the counter at each side, he came in close behind her, palmed her belly with his hands, and nestled his mouth into the crook of her neck. Giving a deep moan, Gail turned her mouth to his and they went into a Brazilian tongue kiss. While they kissed, he pulled her bodice down to her waist and the hem of her dress up above her hips and slipped her panties down her thighs. The panties dropped to her ankles and she stepped out of them. He palmed her breasts and worked them, while he let her know he was exposed and in erection by rubbing his cock on the small of her back and down into her crack.

Coming out of the kiss, Julio murmured in her ear, "Faye told me you like it this way first. I like it this way too."

Fascinated, she sensed and heard him applying a condom and then watched as one of his hands reached out and dug a gob of butter from a butter try.

"Oh, god, oh, god," she whimpered as he worked buttered fingers into her anus. It was only later that, with a resounding "shit," she realized that he'd spoken to her in perfectly fine English. For now, though, she had other concerns. He was working her ass with his fingers, although he occasionally was gliding them through her labia and rubbing her clit as well. Somehow he managed to have three fingers inside her while working her clit with his thumb at the same time.

She shuddered and moaned as he worked his cock inside her anal canal, grasped her breasts with his hands, and began to ride her.

She was putty in his hands when he pulled out of her, turned her and laid her back on the kitchen table, went on his knees between her spread thighs, and used his Brazilian tongue on her pussy.

"Yes, yes!" she cried out, not caring who heard and what any consequences might be when Julio rose up; hovered over her; grabbed her wrists with his hands, forcing her arms over her head; thrust inside her cunt; lowered his lips to her nipples, one after the other; and pumped her to a series of explosions that were more massive, more pleasurable than any she'd had for years.

Hearing passionate cries in stereo, Steve woke, padded out of his room into the hall, and viewed, first, Faye riding his father's cock, and then Julio fucking his mother on the kitchen table. He retreated to his bedroom and masturbated himself to sleep, not being fully sure the next morning that he hadn't dreamed what he'd seen.

Later, while Gail was taking a shower in the master bedroom bath, Sam, naked, entered the shower, embraced her, and fucked her up against the wet tiles. Again she went to the heights in explosions. It had been a radical plan Faye had had, but it hadn't been anything they hadn't done when they were younger. What it was, though, was maybe the saving of their marriage if she and Sam could keep the magic going without the external help.

* * * *

Gail had to admit that having steak for Thanksgiving dinner wasn't a bad idea at all. They left the table licking their chops but without the bloated and droopy feeling that turkey can cause. Both Julio and Sissy were surprised when they saw each other, but they covered it well. It was only Steve, of course, who didn't know that they'd already had an encounter at Fuego, and Steve was anxious to get to the rec room downstairs for the Redskins and Cowboys football game on TV.

The other four went to the living room for a drink and a bit of a cuddle and fondle of each other, where Faye asserted once again that they had to get a Christmas tree and put it "right there." After the drink, though, Faye rose, motioned Julio to unwrap himself from Gail as well, and said, "I guess we'll go watch the game too." She winked at Gail.

"I guess I also—" Sam started to say, but Gail interjected.

"Sam and I will do the wash-up."

When Faye and Julio were gone, Sam said, "What was—?"

"It's Steve's turn, Sam. It's Steve's turn to be fully a man. It's just a question of whether it's Faye and Sissy or Julio."

"Oh," was all he said, and he got up and went into the kitchen.

"We don't really have to do the wash-up, Sam," Gail said, coming into the kitchen. "I'll do that tomorrow. Now, while I'm thinking about what's happening downstairs, I want you to take me to the bedroom and fuck my lights out."

And that's exactly what he did.

Downstairs, it took Steve a bit of time to adjust his attention to Julio and Sissy across the room, where, as the battle progressed, Sissy was laying back into the cushions of a sofa, naked now, and Julio was on his knees between her legs, eating out her pussy with his Brazilian tongue and working her breasts with his hands. Sissy had a glazed look on her face and little smile on her mouth, but her eyes were boring into Steve across the room. Julio was very good, but she didn't need just very good. She needed Steve.

Meanwhile, Steve had become aware that Faye was sitting very close to him, with one arm around his shoulders and the other hand in his lap. He was unzipped and exposed before he realized it. In his defense, a Cowboy had just scampered all the way down the field on the television and the Redskins hadn't brought him down until he was on the half yard line. Faye's head went down to Steve's lap and with a deep groan he realized he was being sucked off. Of course, there wasn't anything he could do about it. He'd dreamed of receiving this service but had never pushed himself over the edge. His eyes went to Sissy's and he only now realized he could have had this months ago.

Faye rode his cock for a while, facing him, as Sissy did the same with Julio across the room, but Faye and Julio were on a mission. Just as soon as Faye determined that Steve had lost all interest in the game and was fully into the fuck, she called out to Julio and pulled off Steve. Julio dragged Steve over to Sissy, who now was stretched out on the sofa with her arms extended in welcome and need, and stayed long enough to ensure Steve, lying on top of Sissy, was inside her and moving deep and deeper. Julio used a broad hand to help guide Steve's buttocks until the lad had achieved a rhythm of his own.

Then, sneaking away and suppressing giggles, Faye and Julio repaired to the guestroom to resume a party of their own.

The next morning when the Fucking Four assembled for breakfast, Steve's bedroom was shut tight, no one was in the rec room, and Sissy's car was still parked out on the street. The four did high fives all around and dug into cleaning up the mess in the kitchen from the previous night. The mess elsewhere in the house had been taken care of.

* * * *

Faye and Julio left that afternoon. Faye said she wanted to visit someone in Richmond, Virginia, but that they'd be back for the lighting of the national Christmas tree in Washington, D.C., on December 1st.

Gail was sorry—and concerned—to see them go, afraid that she and Sam with slip back into their "old folks" habits, but each of them had been taught so many new positions and acts that the mysteries of the fuck just kept on spinning out.

Sam made Gail's day when she, tentatively, not really wanting an answer to the question, asked him how good Faye was. She knew that Faye obviously was good or Sam wouldn't have salivated after her as easily as he did. But Sam, being no one's dummy, said, "She has stamina but you give better blow jobs."

Gail rewarded him with an A1 blow job, after assuring him that he was bigger, both thicker and longer, than Julio was. That had made him beam and to give her commentary on how much of him was inside her as he filled her.

Sissy seemed at the house more now than she had been before, but Steve's door was shut more and the sounds Gail heard when she put her ear up to the door were beyond encouraging.

Gail's heart skipped a beat and she ran with more fluttery expectation than she'd thought she'd have to the front door when she heard a horn sound in the driveway on the afternoon of November 30th. The yellow convertible was back. She already felt decadent and evil—and didn't give a shit that she did. She'd never look at convertibles or the color yellow the same way again as before the yellow convertible attack.

"You don't have a tree yet," Faye admonished Gail when she entered the house.

Julio's all-smiles comment was "Oi, gata," but Gail now knew he was faking, that he could just as easily said, "Hi, babe."

Faye sent him out for steaks and a Christmas tree. As he was leaving, she whispered another instruction in his ear. Gail shivered all over. Sex toys? Would they be reaching a new level now?

She found out when Julio reappeared. He'd bought Christmas ornaments as well. They all were yellow.

"To remember us when we're gone," Faye said.

"There's no chance we'll forget you two anytime soon," Gail answered.

They put up the tree that night, lit the fireplace, coaxed Steve and Sissy out of his bedroom, and they fucked like bunnies on the carpeted floor and the furniture, changing partners on the strength of a whim. They also got drunk, and Gail hoped in the morning that neither she nor Sam and fucked Steve, but she just waved away the possibility. She was entering her second "who cares?" phase, she was glad to be here, and she couldn't bother with conventions.

Faye, decked out in yellow, with the open yellow overcoat and the yellow dress that plunged down to "there" and was slit up to "here" despite the cold, and her young, hunky companion, Julio, wearing shiny leather hip boots and a fabulously obvious fake fur coat were more of an attraction to the crowds on the Ellipse between the White House and the Washington Monument than the national Christmas tree was. Gail, Sam, Steve, and Sissy could have shied away from them, but they didn't. They stayed close, reveling in their companions and only trying to hide the forbidden flask that Faye kept handing around "for heating purposes."

The next evening the yellow convertible was gone, taking Faye and Julio south to Charleston. Showing impeccable timing, Harry only then called to check on whether Julio was in Washington and staying with them. He'd received a report on the possibility from the manager of the Fuego club. He didn't ask about Faye. Gail was happy that she honestly could say that Julio wasn't there.

Gail and Sam sat in front of the fireplace and the Christmas tree, all aglow with yellow lights and ornaments. They were both drinking, both wondering and worrying whether the fantasy was now dead. Both determined that it wouldn't be them to let the magic die.

"We'll have to go buy ornaments of different colors," Sam said.

"Not on your life," Gail said. "The yellow stays." She'd use any crutch she could find to keep Faye and Julio alive in the house.

They heard Sissy cry out from Steve's bedroom in passion. They looked at each other and laughed. And then they kissed, a lingering kiss getting deeper and deeper. Gail felt the tongue—what she now thought of as the Brazilian tongue—pressing at her lips, and she opened to it. Sam's hand went to her breasts and her hand went to his crotch.

They came up for air, and Sam said, "Faye and Julio. The best Christmas present this year."

"Maybe the second best, Mister," Gail cooed. "Come back into the bedroom and I'll give you the best Christmas present of the year."

4glory6
4glory6
74 Followers
12