Attacked Ch. 01

Story Info
Evening Run.
1.4k words
4.46
31.9k
26

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 01/05/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DragAngel
DragAngel
55 Followers

I decided I wanted to get healthier. I know I will never be skinny by today's standards, but I was happy with myself, for the most part. I mean we all have things we don't like about ourselves. But I was happy.

So with my new goal of a longer life, I decided to do what I could to get healthier. I had no idea what was in store for me.

So it was late one night when I decided to go for a walk/jog in the park. I had been working some crazy hours and I was trying to squeeze in exercise when I could find the time. That usually meant after 8 pm, when normal people were home putting kids to bed and clearing dinner dishes. But I had a great playlist on my phone and I wasn't easily scared. One of my best friends in High school taught a great self defense class, plus I have 3 much older brothers who tortured me as a child.

So I was out in the park after dark with my tunes cranked, my flashlight strapped to my wrist and I was letting the day go. I was letting go of all the stress, I was letting go of all the family bullshit that I had been dealing with for way to long. I still had a hard time believing that my Mom's death 10 years ago could have imploded my family. I mean we were so close before. And now I am on my own.

I should have been paying attention. I realize that now. I should have noticed how dark it really was. I should have noticed how unusually quiet it was. But I was so focused on my own breathing that I didn't notice what I should have.

I don't really know what happened, it all happened so fast, and it was very disorienting.

I heard a low growl, and I thought that I had snuck up on a stray dog. I have always loved dogs so I wasn't nervous, I was sure that it was just a scared and hungry puppy. I slowed down to see if I could see anything, and to see if the dog would come out of hiding in case it needed medical attention. In hindsight I should have kept up my faster pace.

I saw some eye's glowing from the bushes. This time the growl was a little louder, and a little more menacing. I was a little more worried that this big dog was really hurt, and if I wasn't careful he would hurt me. Not meaning to I am sure, but a scared and hurt animal can't always control their reactions.

I decided to keep walking and see if he would calm down when I was farther away, and then I could call animal control and wait for them to get here. I was about 5 feet away from the growling and glowing eyes when I turned my back to the area so I could grab my phone and take a drink from my water bottle.

I don't even think I was able to hit stop on my music before the dog crashed into my back and knocked me down. I curled into myself to try and protect my internal organs and put my hands over my head to try and protect my neck and head. I was very scared now and was hoping if I could just keep myself protected long enough; the dog would go away and leave me alone. I could feel his paws batting at me. His nails were sharper than I thought a dog should be, and he was a lot bigger than I originally thought. I could feel scratches on my arms and back, I could tell I was bleeding and some of it was bad. That is when the dog stopped and started sniffing me. He smelled the blood. The only thing I could think was "Oh My God he thinks I am dinner" Then I felt a rough tongue at the deepest scratch I had on my back. It was then that I fainted.

I woke up in a cabin, on a clean bed, with warm flannel sheets. I don't know how long I was out, but it was sunny outside. I was too sore to really panic, and I couldn't really remember everything. But I wasn't tied down. I was clean, I was wearing an oversized flannel shirt that came down mid thigh, there was water on the bedside table and I could smell something wonderful coming under the door.

I grabbed the water and took a big drink and looked around the room. It was clean, not much in it. There was a desk and laptop. A high dresser and three doors. I assumed one door would lead to a hallway, and one to a closet, and I was really hoping that the other would lead to a bathroom.

I pulled the covers back and swung my legs over the edge of the bed. The floor was warmer than I expected. My legs were weaker than I expected. It took a few minutes of standing and swaying before I was ready to test my walking ability. How long have I been out? And where the hell am I? Is anyone looking for me? Am I a prisoner? I made my way to the first door I could reach with all these crazy thoughts going through my head. I tested the knob and it turned, and I slowly opened the door to a bathroom. Maybe I could tell by my wounds how long I had been here.

I went to the bathroom and took care of business first. When that was done I took off the shirt I was wearing and tried to find a wound to look at. I don't even have a scar, Holy shit, how can that be? I know that I didn't imagine getting attacked I looked in the mirror. Who, what the fuck? my hair was longer, a lot longer. It was also thicker, not by much as it was pretty thick, my eyes were the same color as before but now they were bigger or so it seemed. My face looked younger. I looked at my body and it looked like I wanted it to when I started my "quest to get healthy". My stomach was flat, but I still had my curves. My breasts were still a nice sized D, but they were as perky as they were when I was 18. My legs were still long but were as toned as they were when I was playing soccer. My arms were toned and as buff as I had ever seen them. What the FUCK happened to me?

I was staring too really panic. I went back out to the bedroom and went to the next closest door. I opened it into a huge walk in closet. Only men's clothes. I grabbed a pair of jeans and knew that they would be too big for me, but they were long enough. I put them on and rolled the waist to get them to stay up. Then I grabbed a t-shirt. It was better than being naked. I couldn't see any shoes but most guys don't have a lot of shoes. But I spend as much time as I can barefoot so I can handle whatever I need to get out of here.

I dressed and made my way to the last door in the room. Please don't let it be locked! I silently prayed to whatever God was listening. I turned the knob slowly, and was opening the door as quietly as I could just in case there was someone guarding it. The door was open enough for me to slide my body out and as I was putting my leg out I heard "I see you are finally up and out of bed" It was the sexiest voice I had ever heard. I looked up at the sexiest man I had ever seen. He was to die for hot. And standing there with a bed tray full of great smelling breakfast.

"Angel, we have a lot to talk about. You can either come downstairs to eat or we can return to bed." The way he said it was all sex on fire, and made my toes curl.

"I will follow you downstairs" I replied. I needed to get some answers.

DragAngel
DragAngel
55 Followers