Attaining Joy

Story Info
Joey finds a new life, as Joy.
8.4k words
4.6
71.8k
69
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jackie_em
jackie_em
1,555 Followers

This story includes transgender and crossdressing. If either of those bother you, then this story is not for you.

*****

Starting college was tough for me. I was Joey, 17 years old, but turned 18 around the end of the first semester. I was nerdy and withdrawn in school, and had moved a number of times growing up. I think I went to at least eleven schools in twelve years of public schooling. Beyond that, I hardly fit in my family, they loved to hunt and fish, go camping, and play contact sports. I was 5'6" and 130 pounds and not at all athletic. I was smart enough to get a scholarship, but since it wasn't for sports, my family couldn't have cared less.

I never had girlfriends in high school, because most of them wanted the jocks and ripped dudes. Even with the others, I was too shy to approach them. My first semester was pretty much the same, though I found I had a class with one cute girl, Traci who seemed to enjoy talking to me. She never seemed to want anything other than talking, but that was still better than I ever managed to get from any of the other girls.

Traci was a year or two older than me, but I was taking some more advanced classes so I was with some older students. The girls who were older than me usually had even less interest in me than the ones close to my age. Traci was also about my same height and weight, but distributed in a much nicer fashion. She had blonde shoulder length hair, a cute face, nice boobs, but maybe only b-cup, and a killer ass.

We'd study together for tests, though she had a real social life, unlike me. I spent most of my time in the library, since my roommate was such a total jerk. As the first semester ended, I learned he was going to transfer to another college. He'd gotten a track scholarship to our school, but wanted to play football, and the conference rules wouldn't allow that. By transferring to another conference and changing sports, he could. I was relieved and hoped that meant I wouldn't have a roommate next semester.

At the end of the semester, I stayed at school over the break. My family didn't care about seeing me and I didn't have much money to travel anyhow. My scholarship covered tuition, room, and board, but I was borrowing to cover books and anything else I needed. I didn't want to end up with a shitload of debt, like a lot of folks so I kept my borrowing and my other expenses to a minimum. My clothes got a bit worn and my hair kind of long.

Over the break, I ran into Traci, who lived off campus and had stayed in town. She said she hated her family, but she had some good friends at school to hang with.

"I wish I had some good friends to hang out with. Besides you, I mean. Not that I don't like being with you - I do. No offense, I just - "

"That's okay, Joey. I understand."

"I'm not sure your friends would like me the way they like you."

She carefully looked me up and down before she replied.

"I don't know. You might be surprised. Maybe I'll introduce you when the semester starts."

"I'd love that."

"They just might want to make you over though."

"At this point, who am I to argue."

We talked for a little longer, then we both got up. Traci said she needed to get back to her place. She leaned forward gave me a quick kiss on the lips, smiled, turned and walked away.

I spent a lot of time with Traci over the next couple of days. We never went very far - she wasn't ready and I didn't push. We did cuddle and kiss and I was in heaven just for the chance to cuddle and kiss Traci. She told me if I was accepted into her group, that we could continue to hang out and even go further. If I needed any further motivation, that certainly provided plenty.

After several days, it was about time for the semester to start and Traci told me it was time to introduce me to the group. I went with Traci to something that wasn't quite a frat house, but similar. There were a bunch of men there, most of whom looked pretty big and athletic. Traci was the only girl, and I looked pretty puny next to most of the men. One of the biggest guys seemed to be the leader of the group and he spoke.

"Traci has said you are interested in being associated with us."

"Yes, sir. If you'll have me."

"If we accept you, you'll get room and board here - a more comfortable room and better food than those crummy dorms."

"That sounds good."

"There's a price."

"I don't have much money."

"Not so much a price in money, but in other things. You'll have to let Traci make you over and direct you. You'll also be providing services to some of our members."

"I'm not sure what sort of services I could provide."

"Traci can fill you in, and she'll do your makeover if you want to proceed."

"Okay, I guess."

Traci took my arm and began to lead me from the room.

"Come on, babe. Let's get this going."

Traci took me down the hall and into a room which I learned was hers. She closed and locked the door, then gave me a kiss.

"Do you trust me, babe?"

"Sure."

"You have to trust me completely. Do whatever I tell you. If you can't do that, you should leave now."

"I'll stay."

"Take off those ratty clothes - every stitch."

My clothes were kind of worn - even my best clothes were kind of shabby, but I was surprised by this.

"You mean naked?"

"Exactly. Get started or get out of here."

I had on one of my less ragged tee shirts and pulled it over my head. Traci took it from me and threw it in the corner. I then took off my shabby tennis shoes and socks and she did much the same with them. I paused briefly and Traci came over and gave me a kiss.

"That's a start honey, but you need to keep going."

I unbuckled my belt, then unbuttoned and unzipped my slightly tattered jeans and let them drop to the floor. I stepped out of them and Traci threw them with my other clothes. I was now there in some dingy white jockey shorts - more gray than white. I looked at Traci, and she gestured for me to drop my shorts. I suppose if I'd been more sexually savvy, I'd have been ecstatic to have a woman telling me to get naked for her, but I was inexperienced and uneasy.

"I don't really have any money for better clothes than these."

"Don't worry, doll. We'll take care of that, just do what I tell you."

Traci took my hand and led me to a door. I was hesitant, because I didn't know where it went, and I was naked. She opened the door and it turned out to be a bathroom. I was very relieved and she easily led me into the bathroom. Traci sat me down on the toilet and took a razor and cream and shaved my face. I had shaved that morning, but wasn't going to argue with her.

After my face, she had me lift my arms, and she then shaved my underarms. I felt a little weird about that, but let her. She then took some cream that she put on my legs, arms, and chest. It stung a little, but not that much. Traci then had me sit farther back with my legs farther forward, and shaved me between my legs. My prick and balls were now as hairless as they'd been before I hit puberty.

I realized that the cream was a depilatory and was going to remove my leg and arm hair, which wasn't that thick anyhow, along with my sparse chest hair. After she finished shaving my privates, Traci drew me to my feet and gave me another kiss.

"Okay babe. You need to take a shower now. There is scented body wash here along with shampoo, use that. I'll be doing some things in the other room while you shower."

She patted me on the ass and pointed me toward the shower, then closed the door as she left the bathroom. The whole thing seemed weird as hell, but I knew there was going to be some kind of make-over and this hadn't been terrible. The body wash had a floral aroma, as did the shampoo. As I washed off the cream, the rest of my body hair came off. I now had no hair below my neck.

I finished my shower and was drying off as Traci came back in the bathroom. After I was dry, she sat me back down on the toilet and pulled out a hair dryer. I had been conserving my money, so I had let my hair grow out. Lots of guys had longer hair, and I couldn't afford to get it cut anyhow. Traci took the dryer and a brush and seemed to be styling my hair as she dried it. After it was dry, she took some scissors and did a little trimming here and there, but didn't cut it short.

She took my hand and led me back out of the bathroom. I tried to get a look at what she'd done to my hair, but couldn't really see much. As we went back in the bedroom, she stopped, faced me and gave me another quick kiss.

"Babe, you're going to have to trust me now. There's something of an initiation. You will be dressing in ways that you wouldn't normally do for at least a period of time."

"Okay."

With that, she smiled took my hand, and we walked over to a dresser, where she opened a drawer. She pulled out a pair of lacy pink panties, and handed them to me.

"You need to put these on."

"Panties?"

"Exactly."

I took them from her and looked at her as I started to pull them on. I kept hoping that was some sort of joke and that she'd have me stop, but she didn't. My prick got kind of hard and I tucked in the panties as best I could.

"Good girl."

At the time, I completely missed that she'd called me 'girl'. Traci then reached in the drawer and pulled out a lacy pink bra. She lifted my arms in front of me, and I stood there in shock, and slipped the bra on me. She fastened it in back, then pulled a couple of small breast forms out of another drawer, and slipped them in the cups of the bra.

Honestly, I didn't even know what to think at that point. She took my hand and walked me to the closet, which she opened. She pulled a frilly blouse and handed it to me. My hands were shaking as I took it from her. At this point, it was damned obvious that my make-over was to make me look like a girl. I put the blouse on and she pulled a skirt out with a bit of flounce, though it only came to mid thigh.

She led me over to a chair and sat me down then took out some makeup and began doing my face. I could feel her put on some eyeliner and eye shadow around my eyes, then some base and accent on my face. She then put some lip gloss on me. I was trembling even more than I had been earlier. She finished, then pulled me to my feet and took me over to a mirror, where I saw, not Joey, but a rather cute girl.

"How long am I going to be dressed like this?"

"As long as I say."

"I don't know."

She led me over to the bed and sat me down, and gave me another kiss.

"You've been such a good girl, you deserve a reward."

With that, she got down on her knees in front of me, lifted my hips and I raised them. Traci pulled my panties down to my ankles and lifted my skirt. She leaned forward and delicately and sweetly kissed the head of my dick, which was quite hard. I gasped and she looked at me and smiled, then took the head of my cock between her lips before easing it back out again.

"Honey, have you ever had a girl suck your dick?"

"No, never."

"Lean back and just enjoy it then, baby."

She teased me, taking the head between her lips and letting it slip out several times, then lifting my prick and licking the underside all the way from my balls to the tip. Traci then began slowly working my dick in and out of her mouth, a little more each time, as she stroked it with her fingers. I was in heaven and no longer even remembered or cared that I looked like a girl.

My dick is only about 5-1/2 inches long, so it wasn't hard for her to take me all the way in, and Traci did. She slowly and sensually fucked her mouth with my cock. I know I couldn't have lasted long, but it felt like time was standing still as her mouth made love to my prick. I had never even really jerked off, so when I came, it surprised me. Traci took me deep in her throat and milked my little weiner dry.

She slowly eased me out of her mouth, licking and sucking as she went, then kissing and licking the tip as she pulled it completely out. She swallowed my cum then got up leaned over and kissed me long and slowly with lots of tongue. I could taste my cum in her mouth and was slightly repelled, but quickly got over it.

"Well baby, since I got you off, I think it's only fair that you get me off too."

"Sure thing."

With that, she lifted her skirt and lowered her panties and a cock popped out. I was shocked because I hadn't realized that she wasn't a girl down there. I know I must have looked appalled and disgusted.

"You mean... you want me to - "

"So you think it's perfectly fine for me to suck your dick, but you're too good to do the same for me."

"It's just that..."

"I understand. Don't worry. Just pull up your panties and get the hell out of here."

"What about my other clothes?"

"We burned them. You can wear those back to your dorm."

"I have to go back to my dorm dressed like this?"

"Yes. Like that - exactly like that."

"Isn't there anything else I can do?"

"You can be my girl, my good girl, and do for me what I did for you."

"And if I do?"

"After everything is done, you can spend the night with me. You'll be my girl and I'll be your girl, if you want."

I looked at Traci, looked over at the door, then looked at Traci's prick, and again up at her face. She sat down and beckoned me over. I got on my knees in front of her and looked at her cock. It was about the same size as me, maybe a half inch longer. I'd never even thought about sucking on a dick and sat there for a few seconds before Traci gently pulled my head toward her wang.

I took the head between my lips, as she'd done and closed my lips as I eased it out, I could taste her pre-cum on the tip, but having tasted my own cum on her lips a few minutes before, it didn't seem that strange. I slowly took more and more of her cock in my mouth, but couldn't get it all the way in without gagging. I stroked it as I sucked it, which made Traci moan and smile and lean back. After a few minutes I stopped, and Traci looked at me.

"I don't know if I want you to cum in my mouth."

"That's okay, baby. We can do something else."

I breathed a sigh of relief and sat back. Traci got up, pushed me forward so my upper body was resting on my arms, then lifted my hips. She pulled my panties the rest of the way off and had me spread me legs, then flipped up my skirt and eased the head of her cock into my formerly virgin ass. She reached over and grabbed a tube of something that I later found was lube.

Traci lubed up her prick and used a finger to get a little lube in my bunghole. She eased her finger in and out a few times as I gasped and moaned. I wasn't sure if this was all that much better, but I was in it now. She had to ease her dick in because my ass was still so tight and then slowly work it back and forth getting a little more of her cock in each time. After the initial shock, it began to feel good, and I found my dick getting harder as she fucked me.

I felt her hips against mine as she got balls deep in my ass, filling me up. I moaned and began to fuck her back as she fucked my ass. I could feel things building up again and I came at the same time Traci filled my ass with her spunk. I'd never considered anything like that before, but it felt so good, I couldn't be sorry she did it.

After she finished emptying her balls in me, Traci came around and kissed me sweetly. She stroked my face and I kissed her back. She lay down on the floor and we kissed for a long time before she got up.

"Okay, baby. Let's get both of us cleaned up and we'll go let the others see the new you."

She got a damp washcloth and cleaned up my cum from the floor and her cum from my ass. She washed off her dick and tucked it back into her panties. I put my panties back on and Traci touched up my makeup.

"I don't think Joey works for a pretty little thing like you. You'll now be Joy instead of Joey."

"All the others are going to see me like this?"

"Now only that, you're going to classes dressed like this."

"You mean...?"

"You're Joy until I tell you otherwise. If you don't like that, just get that cute little ass out of here."

"If I go to my first few classes dressed like this..."

"You'll probably have to do it all semester, won't you?"

Traci came up to me, put her arms around me, and kissed me again.

"So you can be my good little girl, and I'll be your girl, otherwise you can go back to being that lonely, nerdy little guy I met."

"And I'll be your girl?"

"Yes, as long as you do what I tell you."

Traci took my hand and we walked back to the room we'd been in some time earlier. There were a few guys there, including the leader. They seemed to look me over and though I wasn't completely comfortable with it, they seemed to like what they saw.

"Guys, let me introduce Joy. She's here on good behavior."

The leader, who I found was named Bob, got up walked over, looked me up and down, licked his lips, and smiled.

"How about we see some of that good behavior."

Traci stroked my head before speaking.

"Joy, get down on your knees."

Traci got down on her knees as she got me down on mine. One of the other guys walked over to Traci as we were there.

"Unzip his pants and pull out his cock."

As Traci told me that, she proceeded to do exactly that to the other guy there.

"Okay, baby, you know what to do from here."

Traci gently pushed my head forward, then proceeded to suck the cock of the guy in from of her. I began to do to Bob, what I'd done to Traci earlier. Bob tried pushing his dick deep in my throat, which made me gag. Traci paused in her work for a minute.

"Joy can't deep throat yet. Take it easy on her, okay?"

Bob had kind of disgusted sigh and let me suck him as best I could while using my hand to stroke what I couldn't get into my mouth. Before long Bob came in my mouth. I almost gagged on his cum, and he looked a little disgusted again.

"Swallow it, bitch."

The other guy had already cum for Traci, and she stood, looking angry as hell.

"You will treat her like a lady, otherwise Joy and I are both walking out of here and not coming back."

Bob stepped back, looking a little shocked.

"Fine. I'm sorry. I won't talk to her like that again."

"And neither will any of the other guys here. Understand?"

Traci looked around the room at the two other guys who were there.

"Make damned sure everyone knows."

Bob and the others all nodded and looked a bit intimidated by Traci.

"And Joy is a newbie, so there will be no gangbang. Not until or unless she is ready."

Traci looked at the other two guys.

"You can each have one of us from behind, then that's it for tonight."

Traci pulled her panties off and got on her hands and knees, then turned to me.

"Come on Joy, baby. Let's do this."

I pulled my panties off and got on my hands and knees too. Traci tossed some lube to them, and they each lubed up their cocks, before easing them into us. Curt, who was my guy was actually pretty gentle as he slowly fucked my ass. I was apprehensive as first, but quickly found myself getting turned on by it again. I didn't cum from him fucking me, but it felt damned good as he dumped his load deep in my ass.

We finished and got up, and I could feel his cum leaking out of my ass and running down my leg. I felt good and surprisingly happy. Traci turned to Bob and the guy who'd fucked my ass.

"You two need to kiss her sweetly and thank her."

They both did, and I smiled at them and told them they were welcome. Bob turned to Traci and spoke.

"You know, I think you found a keeper."

"Just as long as you treat her with respect, and not like some cheap whore."

They all nodded, and Traci and I each picked up our panties from the floor. I think I blushed as I did, then Traci took my hand and we walked back to her room. We went in the room and she locked the door. Traci cleaned off the washcloth and cleaned us both up again, kissing and stroking me as she did.

jackie_em
jackie_em
1,555 Followers