Attempt to Spice it Up

Story Info
Taking my wife to a private club.
2.2k words
154.9k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had been married for only a couple of years, and our sex life had pretty much died off. We were at the point where in a good year we would maybe fuck 3 or 4 times. The rest of the time things were pretty much "dead in Bed". When we did fuck it was fantastic.

Most of the other aspects of our relationship were good. We definitely enjoyed our time together, and we missed each other when we were apart. But the lack of sex overshadowed everything.

I knew secretly that she like to read stories involving group sex, gangbangs, and other things she would never admit (I discovered this by accident on the home computer one night. She forgot to clear the history). I would fantasize seeing her in one of the porn videos I watch, getting fucked by all those men with me in there somewhere taking my turn. At this point I would usually have my cock out and be stroking it fast and hard. This would really turn me on and make me stroke faster thinking about performing double penetration on her, and sometimes forcing two cocks into her pussy at the same time or forcing my cock into her mouth while she was being fucked in both holes at the same time. When I finally reached an orgasm it was usually a body shaking, shuddering event that would leave me completely drained.

One day I came up with the idea of going to a club or a party where I could make this or something like this happen. It would have to be something spontaneous because she would not do this willingly.

I did a search on the internet and came up with a couple of possibilities. I contacted a few and they seemed to be legitimate. My biggest worry was that things would get out of hand. Finally I decided on a private club that met every Saturday night.

I picked a Saturday and made sure that she did not have any other plans. I arranged it so we could go for a light dinner, and then we could check out this "new" club I heard about. We dressed casually and left the house around 7 o'clock. Dinner was nice and quiet and we talked about many things as we always do. After dinner we went to the club to check things out. When we arrived, she noted that there were no signs and that it looked more like a home than a club. I told her it was a private club, by invitation only and that I knew someone who was a regular. We arrived at the door and we were greeted by a well dressed gentleman who took our coats and pointed us in the direction of the dance floor. We found a seat, and relaxed to watch the dancing and to get a feel for the music. After a while we noticed that people were leaving the floor and going upstairs, while others were dancing with next to nothing on at all. I could see her getting a bit excited and worried at the same time.

I excused myself and told her I would be right back. I just needed to find the men's room. I went upstairs and checked to see what was going on. I opened the door to the first room, and was greeted with a scene out of a movie. She was bent over the bed being fucked very hard, and sucking another man's cock. There was another woman there with her pussy pressed against the face of the guy getting the blow job. I thought to myself "this is what I was looking for!"

I checked a few other rooms and found one with a single couple fucking, and one with several couples all going at it. I walked into one room to watch, and a woman reached over and stroked my cock through my pants. I was instantly hard as a rock. She asked me if I was going to let it out or just stand there. I thought for a second and said to her that I wanted to bring my wife in here. But this is her first time and I didn't want to overwhelm her. She looked at the man that was on top of her and said "honey we have a new couple here". He grinned and introduced himself as Peter. The woman he was fucking looked up at me and said "I'm Janet, and over there is Steve and Candice". While she made the introductions, Peter just kept fucking her as if nothing had happened. I said I would be right back with my wife.

I returned to our table and my wife was sitting there with a concerned look on her face. I told her there was more upstairs and that she should come with me. I took her by the hand and led her upstairs to the door. You could hear the muffled moaning sounds but the music drowned out most of it. At the door I turned to my wife and told her that I had a bit of a surprise for her. I pulled out a folded blindfold I had in my back pocket and slipped it over her eyes. I then took her by the hand and opened the door.

I guess everyone in the room was expecting us because things were actually quiet. I led my wife to a chair and guided her into it. She sat there a moment and then asked what the surprise was. It was at this point I reached down and opened her blouse and exposed her tits to all in the room. I pinched her pink nipple until it hardened. She gasped and reached for the mask.

"No! Not yet!" I said as I grabbed her wrist.

Peter moved over beside us and I raised her hand and placed it his cock. She wrapped her fingers around it and let go. I took her hand and placed it on his cock again.

"Just keep stroking that cock" I told her.

"What the hell is going on? Who is in here with us? I am not sure I like this at all!" she said rather loudly.

"Don't worry, everything is alright" I whispered into her ear.

She started stroking Peter's cock and he took her hand and spit on it, then placed it back on his cock. She stroked it from the tip all the way to the shaft over and over again. While she was doing this I knelt in front of her and undid her jeans. I had her stand a bit while I pulled them down around her ankles. I lifted her feet and removed them completely. She immediately closed her legs, and I had to pry them apart. I rubbed my finger up and down her clit. I was surprised at just how wet she was. I looked up and she was stroking his cock faster now. I reached in with both hands and spread her pussy apart, leaned in and pushed my tongue in as far as it would go. She let out a little gasp, and then moaned. I licked her vigorously sucking on her clit and pulling her pussy farther apart. At this point she let go of Peter's cock and tried to remove the blindfold. He grabbed her by the wrist and moved her hand aside. Then he put his hand under her chin and pushed his hard cock against her lips. She resisted at first, but he forced it into her mouth. She tried to pull back but he put his hand on the back of her head and pulled her toward him. He started thrusting his hips moving his cock in and out of her mouth. I could hear her slurping as his cock moved in and out of her mouth.

My tongue started getting sore so I sat back for a moment. I guess since I moved aside, Steve moved in and started licking her pussy. I stood and removed my clothes and turned to check out the rest of the room. Janet was on the bed fingering herself while watching the scene on the chair. Candice was nowhere to be seen. Janet had most of her hand inside of her pussy and she looked well lubricated. I started stroking my cock and looked back at my wife. She was sucking Peter's cock vigorously and she had her hand on the back of Steve's head pulling his face into her pussy. I moved over and stood on the other side of my wife, and pushed my cock into her lips. She managed to open wide enough to get both our cocks in her mouth at the same time. Peter backed off and I managed to get my cock all the way into her mouth. I was in heaven as my wife sucked my cock. She swirled her tongue in just the right spot. I pulled out just in time. I didn't want to orgasm so soon. Steve stood up, and peter moved over beside my wife. Both of them took one wrist and they pulled her out of the chair. Peter pulled her over to the bed and pushed her down on the bed. He climbed on her and held both her arms so she couldn't get to the blindfold. He leaned forward and pushed his enormously hard cock into my wife's pussy. She arched her back and wrapped her legs around his back, lifting her hips as he drove his cock into her.

Steve had moved over to the bed and had started fucking Janet right next to Peter and my wife. I climbed up on the bed and positioned myself near my wife. I smacked her on the lips with my cock and she opened her mouth. I pushed my cock in and she closed her mouth around it, sucking very hard. It was difficult for her to concentrate because Peter was now fucking her really hard and I could hear the slapping noises as their hips came together.

I moved back to take in the scene. Peter pulled his cock out and pulled my wife up from the bed. He turned around and pulled her down on his cock. He held her wrists the whole time. I could see his cock moving in and out of her pussy. I moved up behind them and parted my wife's beautiful ass. I could tell she was really turned on by all of this and wanted to get in there. I spit on my hand and rubbed it on my cock. Then I lifted my wife's hips a bit and pushed my cock into her pussy along with Peter's. She let out a loud gasp and fell forward with a look of absolute pleasure on her face. I could feel Peter's cock moving in and out rubbing against mine. I started thrusting in when peter was pulling out. I could feel my wife tremble as she had what must have been an incredible orgasm. I could feel her pussy pulse as she came.

"Oh my god, Oh my god!" was all she could say

I couldn't take any more of this and I pulled my cock out and spurt my cum all over her back. Peter lifted her hips and pushed his cock against her stomach and came all over her stomach and tits.

I grabbed a towel and started cleaning her up. Peter left to get a drink and Steve and Janet were sitting there watching.

"Can I take this damn blindfold off now?" She asked.

"Not yet." I told her.

Steve stood up and rubbed some lube on his cock. He walked over to my wife and grabbed both her wrists, pulled them back and forced his cock into her ass.

"Hurts!" is all she could say

He started fucking her harder than I ever could have imagined. Her head was moving back and forth and her tits were bouncing up and down. I could hear his balls slapping her clit as he fucked her ass. My wife was moaning really loud and forcing her ass back against him. I could tell she was about to cum again. Steve could tell and started pounding her even harder. My wife screamed as she came and pushed even harder against him. Steve's face contorted and he pulled his cock out shooting cum all over my wife's back and legs.

Steve smiled and winked at me. He then left the room with Janet. I started to clean my wife up as she removed the blindfold. She was shocked to see only us in the room.

"Who was here? How many people saw this? Who did I fuck?" She asked

I didn't say anything I just forced her back on the bed, and pushed my cock into her pussy. I wanted to cum so bad my balls hurt. I fucked her as hard as I could and when I could hold out no longer I exploded inside of her. When I pulled my cock out I could see my cum dribble down her very wet pussy.

We lay there in a pool of sweat for a bit just breathing.

"Who was in here, who was I fucking?" she asked again

"Did you like it?" I asked

She just smiled.

"It doesn't matter who or how many, as long as you enjoyed it."

To this day I have never told her anything I saw. But we have been to that club many times since then...

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fantastic!!!

The first part of your story sound just like my wife and I. We were in Japan, when he went to a sex club. My wife,Karen, turned out the hit of the night. For Japanese men to get to fuck a light brown Chicana, with a full bush, bubble butt, and 36D's, on a 5'2" frame. Karen took 10 men while I watched. Hot!!! Keep this type story coming!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Very Good Story

I have always dreamed about doing something like this.To bad most women don't think the way men do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

At the invitation of her boss, my wife of 12 years and I attended a party at his place, his 50th. We walked in, we were met by her boss and wife, Peter and Katie.There were about 30 people there, some drinks, good food, more drinks, dancing, I went looking for my wife, I couldn't find her, I asked Katie, she looked at me and said I think she is giving Peter his birthday present., I looked at her, follow me, I did, she took me upstairs to an ensuite, locked the door and then slowly opened another door which looked into a connecting bedroom. My wife was on the bed on her knees, Peter slowly fucking her pussy, she closed the door, looked at me, you didn't know, no, you did, yes, we have an open marriage, he told me about her. Peter is greek, he told me she has a wonderful arse, I am sure if we watch he will arse fuck her, it is his favourite. She slowly opened the door, his cock slowly in and out of her pussy, my cock tingling , he reached over and picked up a tube, squirting some onto her anal opening, then working it in with his thumb. My wife and I had anal sex but she was always reluctant, I watched as she lay flat on her stomach, he knelt over her and slowly pushed his cock into her arse until he was deep inside and then she opened her legs wide and as he fucked in and out of her arse, her pussy opened and closed. To my shame, my cock was hard as his cock slid in and out of her arse, I felt Katies hand on my trousers, undoing the zip, my cock sprang free, her hand stroking me, Peter fucking faster now, my wife moaning, pushing her arse up to meet his thrusts, Katies warm mouth around my cock, Peter filling her, my wife moaning, thats it, give it to me, fill my arse as my cumm shot into Katies mouth, intense, as Katie relieved me of my cumm. Peter moved off her,i decided i had better go, just in case they came into the ensuite. Peter came down first, then my wife. We went home, I didn't say anything, but Katie told Peter, Peter told my wife and we visit them and they come around to our place, at first it was awkward but Katies mouth and hot pussy made it easier to accept Peters cock in my wife.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Shy Wife Fucks Stranger for Husband A modest wife enjoys fulfilling her husband's fantasies.in Loving Wives
Bachelor Party Surprise Kristy saves the new business.in Loving Wives
Bed Talks Husband learns something new about his wife's past.in Loving Wives
Our First Nudist Vacation Husband surprises wife with a Nudist Vacation.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
I Became a Slut I fully embraced my husband's wishes and became a slut.in Loving Wives
More Stories