Attitude

Story Info
He would put an end to her attitude right here, right now.
825 words
3.84
22.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was being even more of a smart ass than normal in her text messages back and forth with him all day and he let her get away with warnings until she became outright defiant. He told her he didn't want her going over to her friend's house because she had already agreed to go with him to a work function but she got all pissy and said she was going to go anyways. He would have thought twice about dragging her to the work function if she didn't already commit to it and if was being reasonable about it but she was acting bratty. Little did she know that Friday he was able to get off work early and was waiting for her in her driveway when she got home. She swallowed the lump in her throat as she turned the corner and saw his Jeep sitting in her driveway.

She pulled up beside him and got out of her car slowly as he walked around her car and grabbed her by the arm. His firm hand had such a tight grip on her arm that she gasped with shock as they went inside. Once inside he finally let her go so she could put her belongings down on the counter. He instructed her to strip naked and stand in the corner with her hands on her head and wait for him to return. He went to the bedroom and laid out the strap he kept hanging in her closet for just a situation like this and put two pillows in the middle of the bed. She stood nervously in the corner listening to him rustling around in the bedroom and knew exactly what was going to happen. She hated that dreaded razor strap that he always used to punish her with.

He walked back into the living room grabbing her roughly by the same arm and walked her into the bedroom lecturing her the entire way on her foul mood and telling her there's only one way this is going to end: with her in tears and unable to sit comfortably. He didn't have to tell her what to do, this isn't the first time she found herself in this predicament so she laid down over the pillows on the bed with her butt propped up and waited for the first lash of the strap to fall.

This time he was going to do things a little different. Normally he would wait until her crying had subsided and she gave in to the punishment but this time he had a hourglass. He flipped the 30-minute hourglass over and informed her that when the sand timer finished so did her punishment. She cringed at the thought because she had no idea how long the timer was for. Five minutes? Ten? Maybe even an hour? Her mind was racing at the possibilities that she didn't even have time to compose herself before the first lash of the strap fell right on her sit spot. She cried out with pain grabbing the blankets tightly and bracing herself for the next bite of the strap.

He was taking his time because he knew she wouldn't be able to handle 30 minutes of fast strapping so he waited until she composed herself before bringing the strap back and letting it fall harshly on her backside. She was not as responsive this time since she was ready for the fall of the strap and took it much more quietly. He liked it when she cried out but he liked it when took some lashes quietly too, it gave his ears a break. He brought the strap back again and brought it down over and over until she was covering the blankets with her tears. She looked over at the hourglass, it was already past the halfway point but it still had a way to go.

He slowed down the louder her sobs got until she was sobbing quietly giving in to her punishment and waited for the sand timer to get almost to the end. As the sand timer slowed down he brought the strap down harshly five times in quick succession causing her to cry out. She knew better than to reach back but her knuckles were turning white as she gripped the blanket harder and harder. As he finished with the last strap he sat down on the bed next to her and pulled her into his lap as she cried on his shoulder. This was his favorite part and he knew it was hers as well. She knew the punishment was well earned and apologized through her tears for her attitude. He hugged her tighter to calm her down as her sobs quieted. He held her until all of her tears dried and then laid her back down on the bed, this time laying behind her and holding her tightly as they drifted off to sleep.