Au P(h)air Ch. 2

Story Info
He loses his virginity to his hirusite honey.
1.3k words
3.97
81.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
belab
belab
342 Followers

Silvia called me to come over to Tom’ s apartment. I caught a cab and reached there. They were both in a state of undress. The first thing I noticed was Tom’ mammoth cock. They sat me near the bed and they resumed their fucking. I saw Silvia’s furry mound for the first time up close. I had trained my eyes on her bushy armpits in the morning but the hair on her mound was amazing. It was thick long and grew all over pubic mound. Tom got between her legs, his cock on his shaft and slowly pushed into her. Damn, that was a sight to see.

Tom’s massive cock head took forever to part her hairy pussy lips, he finally slipped in and forced all the air out of her when he hit bottom. By this time Silvia was telling us both to fuck her as hard as we could and she reached up and caressed my balls with her fingernails. I slipped my fingers into the lush rug in her jet-black bushy underarms. “Aahhhhhhh” I moaned “what bushy armpits ooohhhhhhhhh” Tom said “You like her bushy armpits. I fell in love with it the first time I saw it. She was in a loose sleeve shirt when I saw her in the supermarket. She brushed some hair of her face and I saw her bushy armpits it was so unusual that I followed her like a puppy and she only accepted me when she saw how unusually bit my penis is”.

‘Tom would you mind removing your prick from my pussy” Silvia said “he has never fucked and I want him to fuck me now” Those words were special to me as she took my swollen shaft into her hand and guided it to her extremely hairy pussy. This was the moment for which I had waited for and masturbated a million times thinking off and here before me lay the hirsute Italian showing me her bushy pussy and the soft long thick hair in her hairy armpits. She had spread her legs and I could see her pink labia and her hard clit. I aimed to please her and moved between her legs. I hadn't realized how long her legs were until I stood between them, how smooth they were and how nicely tanned she was.

I kept my feet on the floor, with her legs around me and I moved inside her. My swollen prick surprisingly went in quickly. I thought there would be some resistance but my cock though big slipped right in unlike when I fucked her hairy anus. She began thrashing around on the bed and in encouragement she told me that my cock was reaching inside of her "so deep, Damn, so big, so deep." I held her hips in both my hands and slammed into her, as she kept urging me to fuck her harder. I reached up and tweaked her nipples, when I could catch those swaying orbs, and then her unshaven pits caressing the long and soft hair in her unshaven pits moving up where I was almost laying on top of her.

Silvia began having an orgasm. I fought to hold back as it was a new experience in having a woman thrashing below me. “ I am cuming ohhhhh I love your mammoth prick,” she screamed and we both were grunting and groaning and sweating and pouring fluids out of our bodies in every pore and orifice we had. This lasted an incredibly long time and I lay on Silvia exhausted. I finally pulled out and lay beside her, satiated and almost weary and feeling overjoyed at my maiden sexual attempt.

After a short while Tom crawled between Silvia's legs and began sucking her pussy. I had never seen this before, and didn't think too much of it. She moved her hand over his head and moved the other hand down my stomach and onto my cock and began caressing my cock, making it hard all over. She pushed my cock against my stomach and kissed the part between my balls and my anus. It felt great as she pushed her tongue in areas, which had never been touched before, and my cock was throbbing hard again.

Tom took his mouth from her hairy pussy and replaced it with his shaft and plunged all the way into her his balls slapping against her upturned thighs on each down stroke. He grasped her ankles in one huge hand, thrusting them forward and his cock was shuttling in and out of her so fast that I did not know that a man could thrust so fast and so hard. Silvia was still sucking me and I was carressing the hair in her bushy armpits. I leaned down and kissed the masses of hair in her unshaven underarms. “Aaaahhhhhh” I groaned as I came up with a mouthful of soft and thick hair and a tangy aroma. I took my hands from her bushy armpits and held the back of her head and, pushed my massive cock into her throat. I reveled in the sensation of having her mouth completely stuffed with my large penis.

Finally Tom climaxed, pushing as deep as he could go and ejaculated in her hairy pussy. He stayed inside her until he went soft. I was still steadily fucking her face and rubbed my hairy sweaty balls against her face. I sat back so that I could properly devote myself to fucking her mouth and she started playing with Tom’s testicles. She stroked his balls and gently drew each into her mouth individually. I realized, perversely, how much I wanted to cum in her bushy armpits having already cum in her mouth and anus and pussy to.

Tom began furiously stroking his dick as Silvia sucked his mammoth balls. I pushed my cock into her furry armpits. It felt strange as the soft and unusually large quantity of hair stopped my prick from making much progress in her unshaven pits. The hair on her armpits felt different as it grazed the glistening wet tip of my erection. I pressed on as my cock paved its way through the masses of fleecy hair in her unshaven pits.

In the meanwhile Tom started moaning again. How could a man cum so many times? Then he stepped back and thrust his cock deep into her mouth. He fucked her mouth and soon he bellowed as he shot his sperm directly into her throat. I was now moving my cock in the heavy pelt of jet-black hair in her unshaven pits. The matted hair in her armpits was glistening with sweat and my well-lubricated cock’s emissions. It was slick as I felt the forests in her underarms graze my swollen dick. I was amazed to see my dick disappear half way into her unshaven pits as I plunged deeper into her hairy armpits.

Every now and then when my cock would come out of her unshaven underarms she would close her mouth over the mushroom head. Sometimes I was in her mouth and sometimes in her bushy pits. She was an incredible woman.

She shouted, “Do you want to cum in my mouth or my bushy armpits darling” It was a difficult choice and I did not want to end as I jabbed her armpits and then she stuffed my aching cock into her mouth. My first time was indeed special. I could feel my balls swelling up again as Silvia was in the throes of another orgasm. Tom was massaging her clit and had put his fingers into her fiery hairy pussy.

I was drained off as I blasted shot after shot of jism first into her jet-black bushy armpits and finally into her waiting mouth as she licked my cock clean. Wait till Gina comes she is much more hairy then me and she just loves sucking cock. She wont leave you if she knows how big your cock is and that you have a fetish for underarm hair. She has so much hair in her underarms that it is difficult to see her skin in her armpits. I will tell her about you and I am sure you will get to fuck her tomorrow itself. I loved my AU Pair.

belab
belab
342 Followers