Au Pair

Story Info
Author tries to write first Horelequin book - and fails.
2.5k words
3.9
23.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dr S Crow
Dr S Crow
52 Followers

Dear Horelequin Editors,

I am getting along fine with the novel. I am trying to work within the guidelines of Horelequin softporn, that is, nothing too explicit. For the record the story is more or less true but please don't let that out :>)

It starts off with The Meeting at the airport and you can already feel the latent sexual tension as he stoops to kiss her..

(Author sits at computer, starts to type his first erogenous-zone-stimulating novel for slightly horny housewife readers of Horelequin books, something he was tentatively calling The Much Older English Man and the Chinese Au Pair Girl)

Working title - The Very Much Older English Man With The Great Big Dick and the Innocent Little Young Chinese Au Pair Girl. (perhaps a tad long and not very pc?)

Twenty two year old Angel - Chinese, cute and sexy - had met her English 'Uncle' through an ad on an au pair job site on Internet. She lived with her mother, and was doing business studies, in Peking. He lived between the US, England and France dealing in arts, had no children, but "being a big kid myself I need someone to look after me:-)" He needed an au pair for next June when he would be returning to Liverpool from his latest venture in Charleston, South Carolina - opening a gallery for Dali Wayne's work. Angel wanted to improve her French and her English and needed to get away from home for a while.

They had exchanged emails over the year before she was to go to work in Europe, had built a comfortable relationship and so eventually she packed her cases, hugged her mother syonara but she told her daughter she'd come and visit anyway during her visit to Europe.

Angel took a taxi to the airport and took the long flight to the John Lennon airport in Liverpool where she got to see him for the first time in the flesh, so to speak. Her Uncle’s six foot four stature made her feel so tiny and vulnerable as he leant over her to give her his first non-virtual hug.

"Good to see you Uncle," she smiled.

The Uncle thing had come from one of their jokey email exchanges about their ages and now she always referred to him as her Uncle~~~~~~~

At this point the author's mind wanders:

I mean he is old enough to be your uncle, isn't he, damn it. Let's see... almost thirty years older than you? And you find him sexy in spite of this? He doesn't have the firm hard body of your young men friends - in fact he's getting flabby and he probably doesn't have their jack-rabbit stamina anymore but he does have qualities that you cannot deny, I know.

First of all he speaks to you in words, gestures and looks that just make you feel so good. And he tells you that you are desirable. Yes, a sweet little innocent 24 year old Chinese girl fresh from China can turn on an older man, a European man who knows about women, who's fucked dozens of them and it makes lovely young you wet knowing that. But how do you really know that? Yes, it's that gut feeling. He is experienced and you have seen how he talks with women and you are sure he knows how to pleasure a woman, take both their time to excite with his words and his hands, his smile and his laugh. You are sure he must be a wonderful lover.

But did you realise what you, sweet Miss, were doing to him with your cute sexy demure ways?

You wouldn't know how many times you had made him happy in his masturbatory fantasies. Would you believe that in his mind he had gone further than flirting and titillating his China doll?

Did you know he had actually seen you naked and masturbating, he had heard your moans and whimpers and as he listened he had wanked his hard cock - hardened by visions of you.

The time he took you to stay with him in his apartment in Paris. In the guest room you found that stack of pornographic material - the videos of teenage girls, all of them black, Latino or Asian having sex with older men. And the writings. You had discovered Dr S Crow's deep dark inner fantasies. Or were they realities? Whatever, it didn't matter because as you started to read them your pussy became wetter and wetter and you were unable to stop yourself from rubbing it, thinking about what it would be like to be this older man's lover. You didn't know that he was watching you on his CCTV from his next-door bedroom, filming you as you found the big vibrator and started to use it on yourself. He could hear your sexy little mumblings as it slipped into your pussy and how you then started calling him by name as an orgasm started to take over.

He was lying in bed sipping champagne and slowly rubbing his big hard cock. He may be old enough to fuck your mother but he did still have a very big hard cock.

The image of him seducing your mother flicks across your mind and you start to cum again as you imagine watching her sucking on his cock.

In fact he had been flirting a lot with your beautiful busty mother who'd been visiting during her trip to Europe and you couldn't blame him for wanting to fuck her. She was something of a slut.

Ever since your dad had moved out to live with that college girl she had been as horny as a college girl herself. Hornier, in fact. You still didn't understand how this 47 year old philosophy teacher could be thinking of sex all the time. But you knew this from listening at doors, rummaging through drawers and checking her DVD player when she was at work.

Remember when you found her collection of sex toys...? Stop blushing, what you did was only normal for a horny teenage girl in need of a man. Anyway you discovered your mum liked men with big cocks, liked hard dirty sex and fantasised about being gang banged.

Was he going to fuck your mother? If so you wanted to watch it. Meanwhile you were masturbating hard and even if you didn't begin with the image of him he would always somehow be there as you started to cum and this made you cum harder and faster.

Of course you were so sweet and demure when you were around him with your head full of dirty thoughts. How could he know you were imagining his mouth suctioning around your pussy as you poured his tea and passed it to him, head slightly bowed? Was he reading your thoughts of drooling and slurping over his big hard cock? You secretly hoped he could.

And how did you know he had a big hard cock, bigger than any you had ever been in a personal tête à coque situation? Because you'd seen it - and more than once, in fact every time you could get a glimpse you would not deprive yourself. You sort of even tried to hide from yourself what a horny little pervert you were becoming.

The first time you saw it was when you walked in on him as he was walking out the shower. It was long and semi-hard, flapping against his thighs. You didn't know but three minutes ago it had been pumping a couple of days worth of built up cum as he gave himself a special shower wank whilst thinking of you on your knees. What you saw was the aftermath of a huge orgasm. That's why he didn't rush to cover himself and his pendulous dick that he was so proud of. He just grinned at you as you gaped. He'd seen that look on other faces - some of them envious men, but especially on women who were not used to a thick cock which was only in its semi-flaccid state and yet at least eight inches.

All the cunning ways you could devise to be able to get a glimpse of his cock. Don't blush, I said. I understand, I'm just as perverted - if not more so.

You knew he liked to have a morning wank - you'd heard him with your ear pressed up to the wall and a hand on your pussy. So you would pretend to leave the house, shout a bright, "See you later and have a good day!" as you slammed the door then silently re-opened it to sneak back in. You knew he was a man of habit, as most older men are, and that he liked to luxuriate in his masturbations, taking hours before he would cum, moaning and uttering animal grunts and foul obscenities that would shock you at the beginning but which you would now eagerly anticipate.

His wanking sessions could be long, ritualistic and creative, involving oils, gadgets, films, internet chats with his sluts, phone calls. Sometimes he would stop to write something obviously very dirty on his computer whilst rubbing at his slowly hardening cock. He would move between bedroom, bathroom and kitchen and you had spying places all over his big old house.

Do you remember the time you watched him wank as he lay naked on his bed, hips thrusting up, eyes half-closed and his huge glistening cock in his hand and how he started to cum? That was the first time you saw him cum and each time it was different, like a different man shooting his load in his own way. This first time he gave a huge moan as thick spunk started to ooze from his cock like molten lava. It kept on oozing down over his hands, belly, balls - very thick and creamy. Yes, you thought of cream and even imagined sucking it off big red strawberries like the big red head of his mighty cock. Don't blush, my angel.

Then the time he was wanking furiously at his long cock and it started to splutter in all directions like a can of soda that had been standing in the sun all day and then well shaken before opening. He let his spunk fly all over the floor in all directions and you imagined lying there being soaked in it, feeling this warm sticky liquid splattering onto your face and tits.

You loved watching him wank but so wanted to join him in his pleasure.

And so you arranged one day that he would be able to experience the same voyeuristic enjoyment. You made sure that he got to watch his sweet little Chinese au pair girl rubbing her hairy pussy to multiple orgasms. You didn't expect to have multiple Os but just knowing that he was watching you and going to be wanking about you had you cumming and cumming. It was very simple to arrange - you just made sure he was around, went to your room leaving the door ajar and started wanking yourself with a big vibrator and let yourself be as noisy as you wanted. As simple as catching a fly with honey.

Your mother had continued her visit to Europe and was now probably fucking a Greek God on an island and talking about Marquis de Sade's Philosophy in the Bedroom in between fucks. And good for her you had finally decided. Also good she had got her big tits and butt out of his face to leave room for her lovely little sweet daughter.

Do you remember how you used to masturbate all the time at that period of your life? You became so good at it that you could get yourself off in ten seconds. That's when your mother came back for her final visit before returning to Peking and the night before you drove her to Roissy airport you found them fucking in the little studio room way down the corridor past the library at the other end of the house.

As you tiptoed closer to the semi-open door you found it hard to believe you were listening to your mother grunting such foul language, moaning how she loved his big fat cock up her tight ass, urging him to shoot his load in his Chinese slut. From the noise they were making you realised an army could invade the house and they wouldn't even notice. And so you walked boldly down the dark corridor towards the slit of dim light and the scene that was going to shock and excite you like none of your head-movies ever had.

At first you listened and when the human utterances stopped they were replaced by sounds of slapping, squelching, wet slobbering, moans and whimpers, plopping popping sounds, wretching, animalistic grunts... An orchestra that you were going to be joining soon.

She was lying on her belly, legs spread and he was lying flat on top of her humping at her ass like a machine. Both of them naked and glistening with sweat.

"Now you're going to fuck my daughter, my sweet, innocent girl-child who has only ever known one boyfriend. And he knew nothing about fucking. True, isn't it, my Angel?"

"Yes mother. But how do you know?" she enquired shocked and stunned.

"Simply because I seduced him, took him to my bed and taught him how to use that big young dick of his, but alas this was just before you broke up so I doubt you ever got to benefit from his new found knowledge."

Before Angel could catch her breath her mother added, "But I did learn that you are a natural cock sucker. Telle mère telle fille."

It's true that Danny wasn't able to satisfy Angel and so she had learnt how to satisfy him - with her mouth and hands. In Asian cultures women instinctively enjoy satisfying their men. She had learnt how to make him cum and eventually learnt to love the taste and feel of his spunk. Asians are also people who want to learn and to learn well.

My angel, the above conversation took place quite some time after they had discovered you watching them fucking. Apparently he had satisfied himself deep in your mother's anus and this had obviously satisfied your mother as she moaned contentedly. And that's when she looked up and saw you leaning weak-legged against the door jamb. You were now sitting on the bed in a state of heightened awareness as your mother and Uncle lay naked, spermed and stinking beautifully of sex next to you.

Your whole being was tingling with the anticipation of the further unfolding of life's mysteries. You knew you had so much more to learn~~~~~~~~

Suddenly, a few hours later, the author's mind stops wandering:

Anyway, she did the au pairing job for a year and learnt a lot about Europe and improved her language skills. She now lives and works in Canada in marketing with her girlfriend, Danielle and occasionally emails her Uncle who now has a Brazilian au pair girl...

Sorry, I’ll finish this later, can't concentrate right now.

Regards,

S Crow

Dr S Crow
Dr S Crow
52 Followers