Auburn Bluegrass

Story Info
BBC cuckolds a redneck at a trailer park, disaster ensues!
4.2k words
3.66
74.2k
40
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/23/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A hand touched my ankle and was followed by a soft voice.

"Where were you?" He asked.

"I was under a truck hiding from a sniper. You?" I whispered back as I climbed out of bed to put on my shoes.

I remembered where I really was, I had met an American friend Timothy in Kentucky for a weekend of camping in his trailer with his wife and kids. He and I worked together in Afghanistan long ago.

It was still dark out, the sun wasn't due to rise for a while. We stood together under a tree as Timothy had a quick cigarette.

"I dreamt that I was in front of the UN building digging people out of the ruins." He said taking a drag.

"I bet that was a shitty day" I said and we both chuckled.

Timothy stamped out his cigarette, shook my hand, then turned to leave. He was going to fish; I was off for a run. Near the trailer park there was a nature path that was a perfect loop.

After a brief stretch, I started to jog in the dark; it was a relaxing escape from the demons of my dreams. The smells and sights of that day would be with me the rest of my life.

Shaking my head, I noticed something up a head, a dark shape. Getting closer I could tell it was a man on shaky legs, a beer in his hands. He seemed drunk and smelt even worse.

"Who the fuck is out there!" the man yelled at the shadows.

"Don't be afraid I'm a jogger!" I called back.

When I got closer the man got even more upset. I won't share the words he used but let's just say his own Mother would have blushed. I didn't know Americans had so many words to describe people of African background.

I wished him a good morning, then picked up my pace. On my next pass I came across the same fellow face down in his own filth, most men would leave him, or give him a kick to the ribs... I'm not like most men.

Picking the drunk man up, I put his arm over my shoulder, and lifted. In a moment he was on his feet stumbling along. As we walked together he mumbled old country songs, completely oblivious to my presence.

The sun started to rise as we neared the trailers; the humidity had left our clothes clinging to our bodies. The drunk man pointed out his trailer as we neared it, and once inside I had him in bed with his boots off. Before I left him he mumbled.

"For a N@#*o you're not too bad. I'm glad I didn't hit you with that bottle."

I stared at his ceiling unsure of what to say when I noticed the roof vent was wide open, so unsafe, rain, raccoons, thrives and even bears could get in through it!

"Uh... thank-you..." I replied as I left.

Removing my shirt, I started my run once again. By the light of day the nature path was very impressive. Aside from a small group of women on a morning still I had it all to myself.

The first time I passed the ladies they were dead silent, my hello hung in the air as I passed by. With each subsequent pass they slowly became more and more vocal. Although I'd smile and grunt a greeting, they felt as if they were at the front row at a male strip club!

I loved the attention, but tried to be aloft of it all. Although I'm caramel brown, due to my mixed Dutch/Aruban background, under my shorts I had the worst tanline imaginable!

The ladies that cheered me on were all of European background, between the ages from 18 right up to fifty. One of them, a plump auburn haired woman with green eyes and pale skin was by far the most vocal of the crowd.

She stood about five feet six inches, with a brown pair of cowboy boots, a jean skirt and a baby blue tank top. She made running challenging for me, her ivory coloured cleavage had caught my eye and I couldn't look away.

After several laps I discovered her alone holding a bottle of water. I wasn't nearly done my run, but I felt it'd be prudent to stop for a stretch.

"Thirsty?" She asked holding out the bottle.

I had more sweat on my back alone than what the bottle held, but I wasn't going to refuse her offer. It was cold and delicious! I drank it like a man lost in the desert discovering an oasis.

"Thanks." I said stopping to breath.

"So handsome, what's with all the running?" She asked as she looked me up and down.

"I'm getting ready for the Lexington Marathon in another week." I said trying to steady my breathing.

She nodded in response, then went quiet. I could tell she didn't want me to leave, but couldn't think of something to say. If I didn't speak up, she'd leave.

"Bluegrass!" I blurted out.

She didn't blink an eye at my poorly worded response. "Sure sweety, the whole state is covered in it."

Taking another breath, I spoke clearly. "They say its blue, but all the grass I've seen was green."

"Honey, where are you from?" Her words were full of Southern-sass.

"I was born far, far away, in a town called Rotterdam." I said trying to sound exotic.

"I've heard of it, it isn't too far." She said matter of factly, "Stirling Price burned Rotterdam, Missouri to the ground in 1864."

I mentally sighed before replying. "Is there any of this bluegrass nearby?"

As if a light went on in her head, she blinked three times, then smiled a big toothy grin.

"Come with me handsome, I'll show you some virgin bluegrass in the hills." She winked at me before turning away.

"Is it far?" I asked.

"Honey, don't tell me that after that run, you can't navigate a Kentucky trail?" She said disappearing into the woods.

Aside from my time in the Dutch Army, I have largely lived in large cities. When she stepped into the bushes, I had to do a double take before joining her. There was a hidden trail that led upwards into the hills.

"Sugar, are you going to join me up here, or are you going to just stare at my behind?" She said.

I blushed, I was staring. The path zig-zagged upwards, there were many side paths that she ignored. I knew that I was lost when I realized that I didn't even know her name.

"Uh, madam... what shall I call you?" I asked.

"My name is Cordelia." She said shaking my hand. "I'm very pleased to meet you."

I told her my name and thanked her again for taking me on this hike. I did notice that she wore a wedding ring, I didn't expect romance. I did take solace in her company.

I was still topless, and thankfully the bugs were leaving us alone.

I'm not sure how long I was with Cordelia on that path, but I did know that I was in the American wilderness where Davie Crockett once hunted bears.

"Sweety, you're acting like you got a case of the jitters!" She said to me.

"I am not." I replied trying to act cool.

"Well don't you fret darling, there ain't no bears around here, and we're almost there." Cordelia said smiling.

I expected to see a clearing full of men in white cloaks, with a rope slung over a tree branch. However stepping out of the woods, we found ourselves on a grassy patch that over looked the trailer park and the river beyond.

"Wow!" I said open mouthed.

She sat down on the grass, patting the spot next to her until I sat down. Cordelia launched into story after story about the civil war history of the region, and her life from the day of her birth until this morning.

She even spoke about the DNA tests she and her husband got. They wanted to find which Civil War general they could claim as kin. She turned out to be third generation Scottish, and he was descended from a slave woman named Mary-Elizabeth.

"So very ironic!" I thought to myself.

I smiled and nodded as she spoke, there was no way I could have slipped in a word. I looked at the river and stole glances of her cleavage when I thought she wasn't paying attention. When there was a full silence, I thought it was my turn to speak. Cordelia had leaned over and kissed me on the lips.

"Let's get these shorts off you." She said cutting me off before I could say anything.

"Uh, I thought you were married." I stammered out, I really didn't care, but felt like I should go through the motions.

"He was out all night drinking and whoring! It's my turn for some fun!" Cordelia said kissing me again.

That's all I needed to hear, I embraced her fully with both my arms, kissing her deeply. I didn't know how much time we had, so I wanted to get to business quickly.

Placing one hand at the back of her head, I kissed her sweaty neck, my other hand grabbed a fist full of boob on the outside of her shirt. She purred under my attention, but was not passive by no means. She ran her fingers through the short hair on my head' while rubbed my stomach. I don't have defined abs, but she was impressed non-the-less.

"Honey, you are so eager." She said. "Let's take our time."

"We don't have much time do we?" I replied between nibbles on her bare shoulder.

"We have more than enough, my husband won't wake for a while. She replied.

I took my hand off her breast and stared at her. This was the first time she didn't call me honey, sweety, or some other sort of nicety. That sort of attention to detail saved my life during the moments after that sniper took his first shot. Cordelia smiled at me when she realized my sudden caution.

"The time for compliments has passed, I want you to fuck me!" She said pushing me onto my back and then climbing on top.

Cordelia pulled off her top; her bra quickly followed. Her milk white breasts bounced out and into my face, I was in titty heaven! Her nipples were pink and erect, my mouth watered, as I asked until I could place my lips upon them.

She moaned as I worshipped her sweaty tits. Some men are ass men, and others admire abs on women; not me! I like breasts, bigger and sweatier the better! Without warning Cordelia slid off me, to kneel between my legs.

"Let's see what you're packing." She said calmly.

My shorts were a challenge for her, I was so aroused that my tenting cock refused to cooperate! Once she did wrangle them off she paused to admire it.

"My my, someone is glad to see me!" She said.

"Very glad." I croaked out, my voice had escaped me.

Like a snake devouring an egg, she opened her mouth wide and slowly engulfed my manhood. The air in my lungs was pushed out, leaving me gasping for breath as she worked my tool using just her mouth.

Although Cordelia said we had plenty of time, her movements told a different tale. She seemed pleased that I was hard, and worked quickly to moisten my lance thoroughly before using it to stab herself with it.

She brought up her hand to jerk me off as she submerged my head in her mouth. I could feel her salvia dripping down to my testicles. I was so very happy that there were no teeth involved, I had recently played with a lady who's jaw couldn't match her ambition.

"Don't you dare cum from this!" She barked at me.

I felt like I was a teen again! That sort of talk used to make me cum back then, and I feared it would happen today. If I were a car, I was well-tuned, and ready to ride!

"If you're worried, then we should get started now." I said trying to sound cool.

Cordelia took my hint and stood up. I expected her to pull off her skirt, but instead she hiked it up to her waist. She wore no panties, and was so well shaved down there that I couldn't tell if she was a true auburn woman.

I laid on the blue-grass gawking at her as if it was my first time. She giggled at my awe, as she held my spear and squatted down upon it. We both grunted together as she sank lower and lower on it.

I rarely can tell if a woman has orgasmed, I may act like a caramelled coloured Casanova, however the truth is much different. When I felt Cordelia's ass cheeks press against my lap, I had a strong impression that she came.

The tight squeeze of her feminine muscles coupled with the warmth and moisture hinted that I had hit the right spot. Cordelia closed her eyes, staying in place until the waves of pleasure passed.

In moments she was bouncing up and down on my man-pole, her shoulder length hair whirled about as I tried in vain to prolong the experience by reciting American football statistics. She stopped again, and I felt the now familiar squeeze, followed by the wetness.

"If I didn't have such weak knees, I'd ride you all day!" Cordelia declared dismounting me.

I breathed a sigh of relief, I was ready to flood her uterus with sperm had she stayed on much long! I looked over to see that she had gotten on all fours, the perfect position for what I had in mind! I spat into my hand to grease myself up, then shoved it in.

"Oh, baby!" She cried out feeling my size inside her.

I didn't have a clever reply, so I placed my hands on her hips and picked up my pace. I heard the morning birds chirping in comptetion with us, I knew that there was no way they were going to win.

I couldn't fight the urge any longer, I wanted to slap that big-old-white-ass that was laid before me. If she didn't want her husband to see, she'll have to change in the dark, or wait until he falls asleep. Holding her hiked up skirt with one hand, I raised the other high in the air and brought it down quickly.

SLAP!!

A red hand-print appeared when I pulled my hand away. I was also rewarded with a tight clenching on my member followed by more wetness. I took that as consent for more.

SLAP!!

The second blow was just as hard as the first. My fun didn't drain her carnal passions one bit! Cordelia had lowered her face to the ground, to push her wide white behind into the air. Like a good painter I stopped to admire the canvas of ass before me. A hand-print on the other cheek was in order.

SLAP!!

She had two matching hand-prints, and I was very proud of myself. A thought crossed my mind, here I was in the heart of the American bible-belt behind a married woman. A white woman to boot! If anyone walked up that path, I'm sure they'd make me feel worse than Stirling Price's wraith upon Rotterdam Missouri!

SLAM!!

To top it off I was giving her a spanking so hard the birds were taking to flight to escape the noise.

SLAP!!

It was time for a new position.

SLAP!!

I took a breath, pulled out and moved back. I grasped her ankles and pulled. She shrieked in surprise, but didn't fight me. I then rolled her onto her back and leapt on top of her.

"You could have asked me to flip over." Cordelia said with a laugh.

"Where's the adventure in that?" I asked chuckling with her.

I didn't use my hands to slip back in, I let nature take its course, by which I mean I couldn't find her hole. I picked up her breasts and smoothed them together for me to tease and adore. Cordelia was too kind, she reached down and guided my way-ward soldier home.

Cordelia seemed to want more hard pounding from me, as she grabbed my head and brought it up to hers. I didn't fight it, there would be time for titty-lovin later. Her hands swung around my back to claw me as I went faster and faster.

The slaps of our bodies filled the clearing, I was also very sure that the whole trailer park could hear her moans of passions! Like a raft going downstream, I was not going to stop until I reached the ocean!

"YES, YES, YES!!" Cordelia cried in ecstasy.

I couldn't reply, I was working my piston in and out of her. With each stroke, I increased power and strength. As the end drew near, I opened my eyes to take in the sights and sounds around me.

The sun was beating down upon us, the birds were chirping on distance trees where they hoped to avoid our noises. Below me Cordelia looked like she had won a million dollars. Her face and upper chest were as ruddy as her hair.

I looked at her auburn hair spread out across the blue-grass, it looked so striking that it could inspire men to create paintings and statues. It was so overwhelming that I felt the urge myself to paint Cordelia's insides.

"Aaaahhhh!!" I roared into her face as I came.

My sperm galloped out of me like the charge of the Light Brigade, they were going to penetrate as far as possible before a glorious death. Cordelia too screamed loudly, and broke the skin on my back! Later she would discover that several of her nails were damaged as well.

With victory secured I collapsed upon her into a miniature coma. The world went black as I enjoyed the nirvana that came over me.

"Sweetheart?" A voice said into my ear.

"You need to wake up." I could hear Cordelia say.

I opened my eyes to see her smiling under me. Sheepishly I grinned back. I couldn't have slept that long, I was still hard, and inside her.

"Sorry about that." I said.

"I know I'm soft in some spots, but I didn't think I would make a comfortable bed." She replied laughing.

I laughed with her, but didn't move. My tiny nap had recharged my batteries in more than one way.

"I take it that you still have more gas in your tank?" Cordelia asked as my manhood quivered back to life inside her.

I kept quiet as I withdrew then pushed my manhood, stirring her freshly made creampie. It was much warmer than before. She may have cum again at this point, however it was difficult to tell with all the sloshing.

Cordelia's moans were softer than before, something I felt I needed to correct. I pulled out and watched as my man-goo ooze out of her opening. I had no doubt that her husband would be in for a surprise if he ate her out anytime soon.

The small drop stopped at her anus before I rolled her onto her side and slid in behind her; this time her hand was waiting guide me in.

"I don't want you violating my corn-shoot again." She said.

I didn't know what she was getting at, I must have missed on an earlier try. Regardless I was full steam ahead, as I pounded her horizontally.

My hands initially held her hips, but I soon moved them to wrap them around her; each seeking a breast. I squeezed tightly and pulled her close. My face was buried deeply into her hair, it smelt shower fresh, with a hint of coconut.

The grass acted as an excellent cushion. I knew that I had green patches on my knees and hips, but I felt no cuts or scraps.

Although I was in the perfect position, I found my orgasm elusive! I was worried that my sexual prime had peaked, and I had to rely upon small blue pills to get me going.

The harsh reality however was my own doing. The massive creampie I gave Cordelia combined with her multiple orgasms had left her vagina well oiled and ready for a mornings worth of sex. I unfortunately didn't have all day...

Moving my hands to pinch her nipples, I think I had the correct recipe for success. I shifted my hips slightly and only moved the head of my penis in and out of her.

This change in routine was a delight for Cordelia, she moaned louder than before. The pressure to deliver had multiplied! The increased sensation on my penis appeared to have its affect. I pinched her nipples harder as I sent a second wave of my sperm into her womb.

"Ffffffuuuuuuccccckkkkkk!!" I roared like a lion finally spent.

"Yyeess!!" screamed Cordelia in mutual bliss.

My second load was not as powerful as the first, but it did add to the DNA soup that now swam inside Cordelia. Completely spent we both lay there unmoving, breathing deeply. Her hair was stuck in my mouth.

"Come on darling, I'll walk you down the hill." Cordelia said standing up.

I sat and watched her dress, I was sure the double creampie I planted inside her would dribble out before we reached civilization. Sensing the problem, she produced a pair of panties and put them on.

"I don't want to lose this precious gift you gave me." Cordelia said patting herself between the legs.

We held hands as we descended down the hill. I was sure that I had the biggest shit-eating grin in the whole trailer park! Once back on the trail, we parted ways. I went to finish my run, and she went in search of her husband.

That night I joined Timothy and his family at the corn roast the trailer park was hosting. Bright lights, American beer and country music filled the giant tent the event was being held in.

Breaking away from my friend, I sought out a plate of seconds, the corn was very delicious! A man and woman stood in my way. It was Cordelia and the drunk redneck I had met earlier that day, hand in hand with each other. They were both still wearing the same garments I had seen them in earlier.

12