Auburn Eyes -- "The One Named Ian"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ian nodded in reply then turned back to focus on his beer bottle as if he were reading the label.

He heard the blonde man sit himself on the barstool. Ian peeked from the corner of his eye and saw the man nod his head towards the bartender. It was as if she already knew what he wanted. She returned with a green bottle in hand and placed it next to the man's resting hand on the counter. The man noticed Ian was watching him and Ian quickly fixed his glance on the bottle again.

The man stuck his hand out and said, "my name is Adam, what's yours?" His voice had this very subtle rumble when he spoke. Aside from how perfect he looked, Adam's voice intimidated Ian.

"Ian," he bashfully replied.

"You from around here?"

Ian shook his head, his gaze still focused on his beer.

"Me neither."

"I been to this bar twice today, though."

Ian didn't reply. He was so nervous.

"I'm in Duluth for business. That lady over there," Adam was nodding towards the bartender. Ian finally took his gaze off his bottle and towards the direction Adam was nodding. "Her name's Delores. Great lady. Spoke to her for about an hour when I first walked in. I had some time to kill. I couldn't tell just by looking at her, but she has four kids. One just graduated from college and the other three are on their way."

Ian nodded in awe. Adam was right. He couldn't have figured that.

"Even better, she is still married to the same guy. They're about to celebrate their 27th wedding anniversary."

Ian continued to nod. He respected that greatly. He came from a divorced family and grew up with his mom though he did see his dad on the weekends.

"So what're you town for?"

Ian looked back at his bottle and shrugged. "Just chillin, I guess."

Adam took a sip of his beer. "That's cool. You in school or anything?"

Ian turned back to Adam. His face was so incredibly mesmerizing. God, this man is beautiful Ian thought. "I am. Or, er, was. Kind of complicated."

Adam leaned in closer to Ian and said quietly, "look, I know you're into me. Just be cool. We're just talkin."

Ian took a deep breath and shook his head. "Yeah, sorry. I'm just under a lot of stress."

Adam nodded. "So Duluth's you're refuge?"

Ian shrugged again. "I guess so, yeah."

Adam took down a big gulp of his beer and asked, "Wanna get outta here?"

Ian nodded.

Adam slid of his barstool and headed towards the exit. He didn't even look back at Ian until they stepped out. "So where you staying?"

"Just over there."

"Me too, let's go. I got a full bar." Adam had a room on the first floor across the motel complex. He opened his door and let Ian walk in first. "Grab whatever you'd like."

Ian opened the bar fridge and saw an assortment of beer and hard liquor. He grabbed a small bottle of liquor. "You want anything?"

"I'll have what you're having."

Ian noticed there was only one of the kind he had, so he grabbed another and walked towards Adam.

Adam was slouched in one of the pair of lounge chairs that sat next to the one bed in the room. Ian handed Adam the bottle. As Adam went for the bottle, he over-reached and grazed the side Ian's hand with his soft fingers. Ian felt a tingle shoot up his arm.

"Take a seat," Adam suggested.

Ian plumped himself down, surprisingly comfortable.

A silence built as the two quietly took small swigs of their liquor. Ian decided to break the silence not being able to take the discomfort. "So what do you do?"

"It's a little complicated. I guess you could say I work for justice."

Ian was intrigued. "Like a federal agent or something?"

Adam nodded casually and replied, "yeah, somethin' like that."

When Ian finished his bottle, Adam quickly noticed then suggested he grab more. The two began to hit it off. Talking about random things like sports and the weather. Ian finally revealed that he was a football player and that he was the starting quarterback for his team.

"No way," Adam said in amazement.

"Seriously!"

"I watched you guys beat Ohio State! You got a hell of an arm."

"Thanks, man."

"Show it to me."

"What?"

"That arm of yours!"

Ian was wearing a thick black sweater. He couldn't just pull it up, but he figured he knew where this was going. He stood up and pulled off his sweater revealing nice tight muscles in his arms, shoulders, and chest. The grey wife beater he wore was form fitting and boasted his hardened four-pack abs.

"Nice," Adam said lustfully.

Adam stood as well and stepped close to Ian. He was slightly shorter than Ian, but they shared the same shoulder length and apparently the same physique. Adam placed his hands on Ian's hips and leaned forward to press his lips against Ian's. Ian returned the kiss and grasped the sides of Adam's face. Adam slid his hands under Ian's wife beater and started to motion it off him. Ian quickly got the message and threw his wife beater off. He began to undo Adam's shirt while Adam unbuttoned Ian's jeans. Adam slid off his shirt revealing his incredibly fit torso. He then pushed Ian onto the bed and pulled off Ian's jeans revealing the long tent that Ian's penis had formed under his underwear. Adam slid his jeans off too. He wasn't wearing boxers or underwear. Ian thought that was hot.

Adam leaned over Ian's hips and used one hand to slip Ian's hard cock out of his underwear. Adam quickly engulfed Ian's cock, working his lips and tongue around Ian's shaft. Ian closed his eyes and placed his hands gently on Adam's soft blonde hair. Ian thought of the quick glance he caught of Adam's huge limp dick. It was even longer than Brandon's but not as thick. Ian was surprised it was limp though. He was rock hard the moment Adam sat next to him.

Adam continued to bob his head up and down Ian's modest sized dick. Ian's cock was about 6 inches long and Adam easily took it all in. Adam's hands were grasping Ian's muscular thighs. Moments later, Ian began to feel himself close to orgasm. Ian groaned a bit.

Ian then quietly said, "don't stop," as Adam continued to suck on his cock.

Finally, Ian felt himself erupt in Adam's mouth shooting his load down Adam's throat. Adam's nose was pressed into Ian's groomed pubic hair while swallowing Ian's semen. Ian gasped as Adam slowly let Ian's softening cock slide out of his mouth. Adam crawled up towards Ian and placed his mouth on his. He pushed what was left of Ian's cum into Ian's mouth. It was the hottest thing Ian had ever experienced.

Ian wrapped his arms around Adam's neck as they continued to kiss. Ian felt Adam's cock now rock hard as it was pressed against the side of his hip.

"Fuck me with that monster cock of yours," Ian whispered.

Adam smiled. He motioned Ian to turn over onto his knees. Ian followed and propped himself on all fours with his back arched. Adam put his face between Ian's muscular butt cheeks and slid his tongue up and down Ian's ass crack. He then began to probe Ian's ass hole with his long tongue.

"Wow, ready so soon," Adam noticed.

"I've have a little experience," Ian bragged.

Adam stood up and pulled Ian's hips to the edge of the bed. He positioned his mushroom tip at Ian's willing sphincter and pushed in. The familiar pressure built up as Ian felt himself fill up with Adam's cock. Adam pushed in deeper and deeper until he felt resistance. Ian wasn't able to take all of his cock in, but Ian couldn't tell the difference. Adam began to slide his dick back out then back in.

Ian felt as if his insides were getting pulled at as Adam pulled back, but then Adam pushed back in. Ian felt himself harden again.

"Holy FUCK," Ian grunted.

With that, Adam gripped Ian's hips and began to pound into Ian. With Ian's rectum now accustomed to Adam's cock, Adam started a nice steady pace. Ian began to urge Adam on, begging for more.

Adam leaned forward and placed his hands on Ian's shoulders and began to fuck Ian harder and faster. With each thrust, Adam became more forceful. Ian could tell Adam was getting close. Adam then surprisingly jumped forward on Ian, forcing Ian to lie down to his belly. Ian reached up and grabbed the opposite edge of the bed and grabbed a fistful of the sheets in sheer pleasure. At this point, Adam was vigorously pounding into Ian's ass while on top of him. It didn't last for much longer though. Adam grabbed Ian's hips once more and shoved the entirety of his huge manhood deep into Ian's rectum and shot his load. Both screamed in response with Ian screaming in a mix of pain and pleasure while Adam in an ecstatic daze.

Adam fell forward with his chest on Ian's muscular back. The sweat between the two made it easy for Adam to glide off him, with his now flaccid dick sliding out of Ian's gaping asshole.

"Holy shit, that was incredible," Ian said.

He rolled to his side to face Adam and to his dread saw Adam's face change. Adam's light complexion faded into a pure marble white visage. The auburn in Adam's eyes began to glow immensely, filling the white of his eyes as well. The blonde in Adam's hair shifted to jet-black and began to lengthen itself. Adam smiled and slid off the bed onto his feet, still naked. His entire body was now that marble white color, including his huge flaccid dick. Ian was stunned in fear as two large black wings grew themselves out from Adam's bag. A pair of large perky breasts formed from Adam's muscular chest and with that his hips widened. The shape of Adam's eyes began to soften from their sharp features revealing a very feminine and beautiful face. Two small horns slowly erupted just above Adam's brow as did a tail with a pointed edge. The flaccid penis began to shrink into Adam's crotch until it finally disappeared.

Ian willed himself to ask, "Wh-what are you?"

Adam's voice quickly transitioned into a soothing woman's voice and replied, "I am a Succubus. My name is Alice." Alice smiled, revealing two pairs of fangs, with one set on her upper and lower jaw.

"What are you going to do?"

"I'm going to feast on you."

"Why?" Ian felt tears streaming down his eyes mixed in with the sweat that was building up around his face and neck.

"I watched you kill that other boy yesterday."

"B-but it was an a-a-accident! I was defending ma-myself!"

Alice smiled. She then leaped at Ian and clamped her jaws on his cheek. She bit down hard and pulled. Ian screamed in response, but began to choke on his own blood. Alice bit down again, this time on Ian's neck and pulled again. Ian's vision began to turn black. The last thing he saw was Alice chewing as blood dripped from her lips and chin.

Then black.

=============================

Note from the Author:

Thanks for your votes and views, all! If you could send me a private message or comment below about this story I would greatly appreciate it! Any feedback would but very helpful. Thanks for reading!

Also, be sure to check out my series "The Fallen Celestial" when you get a chance!

- Geo

12