Auburn Mistress Ch. 01

Story Info
Elder woman enslaves younger man for good
1.9k words
4.37
81.1k
9
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/16/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Where do I start, well I guess with me, I’m 26 in a normal job with a girlfriend. Seems as my job involves me spending a bit of time on the net it was no wonder that my mind began to look toward other things, one of those things was bondage, holy shit not the serious stuff just playing.

Anyway my other job is customer facing and you see all sorts, and to get along in work a little bit of flirting didn’t hurt, some of the customers actually enjoyed it, but after a few visits this one woman even started to flirt back. Now when I say woman I mean woman, Elizabeth must have been in her early forties, divorced, I only knew that because she liked to tell me. It seemed a lot of her time was spent working or at the gym, well at least she seemed that way when looking at her with her clothes on. Elizabeth and I got on well in a working relationship, we flirted and laughed and occasionally joked. Her main concern was that I was far too good for the job I did and maybe she could find me a better paid job in her company, I had no idea she owned her own company, but the pound signs floated into my head and I told her I’d be interested in hearing more. She seemed a fun woman and would be fun to work with, hell I had to admit she was pretty and I felt the occasional twitch in my trousers from seeing her, she stood 5ft10, long auburn hair and what seemed firm breasts, not too big, just the right size and an arse to die for. Elizabeth told me that she’d like to conduct a less imposing interview and suggested I meet up with her in a local pub for a chat, it seemed fair enough for me and the pub was pretty close to where I lived, but there was one problem. The girlfriend was away and news would soon spread if I spent too much time talking to a woman in a pub, I’d deal with that later.

A few days passed before we were due to meet and on the night I rushed home from work and put on my best pair of jeans and a freshly ironed shirt. The minuets passed like hours while I waited, but as soon as the time came I proudly walked down the street to the pub. Once inside I saw her, god what a vision, she wore black trousers and a kind of sparkling top, I hadn’t seen her like this before, the clothing wasn’t provocative but it did show her gym like shape.

We started chatting about normal things, I was having a pint and Elizabeth a glass of red, we talked for an hour or so before she got down to business, normal work interview crap. Halfway through I had to get up and go to the loo, where I checked myself over, still looking good. On arriving back at the table I saw another pint in front of me, I was starting to lose count a bit and feeling slightly drunk, but she seemed fine. In my head I tried to count out our drinks and I’m sure she only had two and a few cokes. Before I could worry about my state Elizabeth had noticed and called an end to work talk and began to relax again, soon the conversation turned to relationships and then to sex, and it wasn’t long before I was blushing. Time was passing quickly and before we knew it the barman called last orders and Elizabeth and I headed to the car park, once the air hit me I started to feel the drink.

“I think I best give you a ride home” she laughed.

Hone was no more than half a mile, but it was cold and it was appreciated. We climbed into the car and the last thing I remembered was her reaching across me to put my seatbelt on and the scent of her perfume. I was out like a light, embarrassing if it hadn’t been for what followed.

When I finally woke I tried to get my bearings I didn’t know much but I knew this wasn’t my house.

“Elizabeth this isn’t my house”

“No dear its mine” she replied coolly.

It was a beautiful place out in the country, at least 5 beds, I looked on in awe.

“You didn’t look well enough to leave alone, I might employ you no point me leaving you to be ill and die so I brought you back here, I’ll keep an eye on you”.

I couldn’t argue although her comment seemed ridiculous. We went inside and straight upstairs, even drunk being male I thought my luck was in but she led me to a bedroom that obviously wasn’t hers, just a guest room. No sooner had my head hit the pillow and I was out like a light.

***

I woke at sunrise and feeling pretty good, I was stretched out and happy to lie there until Elizabeth came back. But I felt a strange sensation in my groin, morning wood, looks like my cock needed to get off and who was I to argue. I went to reach down to relive myself but couldn’t, looking up at my wrists I saw they were cuffed to the head board both sides, I tried moving my feet, the same thing, there was even a bar between my ankles to make sure I couldn’t close my legs. As I began to panic my senses started to work again and my whole body felt something weird, I couldn’t see as the blankets were on me. I don’t know if she had been waiting outside the room but at that point Elizabeth walked back in wearing a dressing gown.

“Umm Elizabeth what are you doing?”

She ignored me and walked around the bed checking the bonds.

“Elizabeth, talk to me”

“Be quiet and stop whining”

Just as I went to speak she walked towards me quickly and slapped my face.

“Enough!”

I began to get frightened, she grabbed the blankets, pulled them off and left the room, and finally I could feel what was making me feel strange. I don’t remember much after leaving the pub, so Elizabeth must of got me upstairs and ready for bed, but in her way. She had me in stockings, a thong which my cock hardly fitted in, a corset tightly fitted to give me a woman’s waist and a pair of elbow length gloves, now was time to panic. As I tried to move and my cock rubbed against the lace I got hard, very hard, almost painful it was like steel.

She left me to my own thoughts for what seemed a life time before she walked back in the room, it had been so long my cock was only semi erect but it soon sprang up seeing her. She wore long thigh high leather boots over stockings, a leather thong and Basque and gloves, he auburn hair beautiful over the shiny black leather.

“Yes Mike you will work for me, the pay is low, you won’t socialise unless I say so, your mine, understand?”

“No, your nuts untie me now” I demanded.

With a smile on her bright red lips she looked me in the eyes with her deep green eyes and placed a ball gag in my mouth, arguing was over. Elizabeth then sat at the edge of the bed and began tracing her red fingernails up and down my inner thigh causing my cock to jump and grow.

“Now Mike listen very carefully, last night you agreed to something’s and even signed a contract, I am willing to rip that up if you don’t want to stay after today. But for today your mine, and you call me Mistress and not Elizabeth. I am being fair a contract is signed but I will release you after today if you wish, if you chose to stay you stay, until I say otherwise, understood?”

My choices were limited, in my mind it was fair, she held up the contract, how hard could it be. With the gag in place I nodded slowly.

“Then my slave, we shall see what your made of”

There was an evil yet erotic tone to her voice and my cock couldn’t get enough of it. Elizabeth, Mistress slowly began to rub my aching cock, her hand slid up and down my shaft bringing my erection closer to her lips. I am 7.5’’ cut and her touch made me feel and inch bigger. She reached into the draw and produced something I hadn’t seen before, slowly the ring was rolled down my shaft, as it got to the base it became painful, but bearable.

“I don’t want you Cumming slut”

Once the ring was in place her lips slowly lowered onto my cock head, keeping her lips tight she moved lower and lower taking my whole cock in her mouth. Her one hand supported her whilst the other pulled and stroked my balls, making them feel on fire with the need to cum. Like an idiot all I could do was moan and pant beneath the gag, I wasn’t supposed to enjoy, I was being held against my will. But this was the best cock sucking I had ever felt, and Mistress seemed to enjoy it. Even with the ring on I felt I was about to cum but she seemed to know when that was and pulled my balls away from my body stopping me. It had gone on for 15 mins and still she continued to torture me with her lips and tongue.

She adjusted her position and placed a knee either side of my head so we were in a 69 position, it was now I noticed her thong was crotch less and her pink shaven pussy was about to pleasure itself on the ball gag. Now I’ve always been one to love the scent of a woman’s sex and Mistress’s was sublime. As Mistress sucked she slide her pussy back and forth over the ball gag pleasuring herself, getting very wet. Her juices running down the side of the gag and into my mouth, if the day was like this I wasn’t leaving. After a while it stopped, my balls were on fire not once had she let me cum, it was frustrating.

“Enjoy that slave?”

I nodded.

“Good, now I will untie your legs, do not struggle.”

There was no way I was going to do that I was in heaven, what was planned next I wanted to know. The leather restraints came off my ankles but the spreader bar stayed, then she did something stranger, my ankles were retied but to the headboard. My legs were up in the air and my ass exposed. One secured again Mistress put some pillows under my ass and left the room.

It was a good half and hour before she came back, in the same clothes but this time with a long cape on, tied at the front. She walked to the side of the bed.

“I would take the gag off but you’re still in training and you wont like this until you try it so for now I don’t want to her you complain”.

With that she untied her cape and allowed it to drop on the floor, my eyes nearly popped out of my head. Around her waist was a strapon, looking at me mean, it was about 9’’ black and looked exactly like a cock, this wasn’t looking good.

To be continued…