Auburn Mistress Ch. 03

Story Info
Mature Mistress give young slave new experience.
1.8k words
4.47
64.8k
10
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/16/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hmm what can I say about Elizabeth, or Mistress Elizabeth as I was now to call her. It's a long story how I got to where I am at the moment, but let me just point out I am 26 years old, tall, dark hair, good body. Mistress however is 43, also tall but with long auburn coloured hair, it framed her face, despite her years she looked early thirties and obviously kept herself in great shape. I never thought age mattered too much as long as two people were attracted to each other, and Mistress made men's head turn, no matter if they were 18 or 68.

Of course looks weren't everything, Mistress had her own business, was intelligent and extremely powerful, her eyes drew me in when I first met her, maybe this is how I got myself into a position I wasn't sure I wanted to be in.

It started when I was out for a drink with, Elizabeth as I knew her then, what I didn't know was my drink was spiked. Waking in the morning I found myself dressed up in women's underwear and made to experience things I never thought possible. But luckily my story did continue.

When I had found myself vulnerable to her whims while tied to a bed she used my weakness against me, sex, she teased me that much I agreed to a deal. Endure the weekend, if I wanted to go after that I could, if I chose to stay I would always and forever be hers.

**********

I awoke in the morning, my body ached and I struggled to open my eyes, the morning sun was trying to fight its way through the dark heavy curtains. My mouth was dry and I yearned for a drink of water to quench my thirst, I attempted to sit up when I found I could hardly move, as I looked around the room it dawned on me, I was still tied to Mistress's bed. Just the thought of it created a stirring in my groin, the moment my cock hardened it felt the soft silk that encased me, I was still wearing panties, stockings and a basque. As my cock grew longer and thicker touching the silk the thought of having a drink left me while I decided it was much more important to deal with the impending hardon, and how could I rub it to relive myself. With limited movement I could just about wriggle my body slowly to make some kind of friction, but my efforts were a waste of time I couldn't get enough friction to tease myself. I lay back, defeated, frustrated and annoyed.

Time seemed to slow down and the house was empty, I did think about calling out to see if anyone was home but Mistress probably wanted that so instead there I lay, outstretched and tied on a bed, dressed up with a throbbing erection. Then at least an hour since I had woke the door opened and in walked my beautiful Mistress. She wore a silk robe that ended half way down her super sexy thighs. Under it looked to be just a pair of black panties and a black push up bra, highlighting her breasts.

"Morning slave, I hope you slept well" she said taking a seat on the bed next to me.

Her red painted finger nails traced down my chest, increasing my breathing.

"Yes Mistress very well" I replied, I no longer even considered calling her Elizabeth, it was simply Mistress now.

Her nails worked down over my stomach and stroked for a while, always teasing, always looking for a reaction. Each time I flinched from her tickling the corners or her mouth curled up into a smile. My breathing speeded up.

"Remember slave" she hesitated as her nails began to trace lightly over the silk panties. "You promised me a weekend, that means I still have twenty four hours with you, do you remember", her voice as ever was powerful and seductive.

I had been trying for an hour to excite my hardon now with the lightest of her touches my hips were raising off the mattress, trying to get a little more of her fingers. I could feel a little precum leaking onto the silk making the panties slick and sliding up my shaft. Mistress would slide her finger down the silk covered shaft, going lower and lower until she could apply a little pressure to part my balls.

"You do remember slave?" she asked again.

"Y-y-y-yes Mistress" I stuttered under my excitement.

She smiled and quickly gripped my shaft and rubbed up my cock causing a little more precum to escape. Once she had again won a battle over my bodily functions she went back to just tracing her nails over me, her free hand was rummaging in a bag on the floor. She pulled up a black leather device, what its use was I didn't know. Her finger nails left my shaft, leaving me wanting more, that was until the panties were pulled down and my cock reviled. Her hands gripped my shaft , for a second she lingered, feeling it throb at her touch, feeling the warmth in her hand, enjoying her power, she knew a few jerks and she would have me covered in my own cum. The black leather item was slipped beneath my balls, I couldn't see what was happening only feel, but I knew she was moving my genitals around a fair bit, but being very gentle. By the time Mistress had finished there was a leather strap snug around the base of my balls, one parting my balls and a thick one at the base of my cock. All the touching had made my cock throb wildly, I needed to cum and soon. Mistress turned to face me and leant in close, I could smell her perfume and feel her breath upon me.

"24 hours slave, your mine, but always trust me ok" she said softly.

As I nodded her one hand that had been behind her back suddenly tugged and those three straps that were surrounding my genitals were all tightened. The pain at first was unbearable and because of the shock I failed to scream, instead I screwed my eyes closed and opened my mouth to try taking a breath. When I started to relax I opened my eyes, Mistress had enjoyed my discomfort, I could tell by the way she smiled.

"Now come with me and behave of I will have to cane you into behaving".

I was in a little pain and in no mood to argue, there was no doubt I was bigger and stronger than my Mistress, there was no way she could physically overpower me, but she didn't need to. I had been with her one day out of my agreed two and already she was in my mind. I carefully stood in my newly found female underwear and followed her out of the bedroom and downstairs. We passed through the hall, into the kitchen and stopped at an internal door, Mistress withdrew some keys and unlocked it, her hand on the handle ready to let us in.

"Now slave" she said turning to face me. "If I am letting you in here it mans you are special to me, you will be frightened by what see. But in a days time you will walk fully dressed out of her back to the man you were" she kissed me soft on the lips a lingering kiss. "Of course you might want to stay".

The lights clicked on as we walked deeper into the basement, there were no windows and the walls were covered in a sound proofing I had seen in recording studios. We continued to walk, my balls aching but when I saw what was down their the pain left my mind and wonder filled it. There was like a carpenters workhorse only the top was padded and covered in black leather. A large cross was covering the one wall, again padded. On the floor secured in the ground were many rings, the same covered the walls. There were boards with whip and toys hung from it and a wardrobe probably full of her dominatrix clothing. My cock stirred just seeing this stuff, finally me and Mistress were going to play and all day it seemed, I knew something's would hurt but this was a secret fantasy come true.

Mistress no longer said anything, she didn't need to, I was lead over to a table, its top like everything else covered in leather.

"Lie down" she spoke, her voice changed down here, it was more powerful, this was her empire.

I lay my stomach across it and stretched my arms out, immediately my ankles were strapped to the back legs and my wrists to the front, my head was on some kind of cushion that raised it so I could only look forward. Mistress walked around me ensuring everything was tight, when finished she placed a blindfold on me and walked off back upstairs.

Half an hour later she returned, walked up to me and pulled my panties down, cream was applied to my anus. Now yesterday was the first time anyone had been there and her finger felt so very good, even today as her finger slipped in with the lub it was nice. Something was different, her fingers felt a little wider and not as gentle as yesterday, I began panicking.

"Now slave remember yesterday you sucked my strapon I think that today you should do the same" he voice made me relax once again and I heard footsteps in front of me.

I imaged that long plastic cock inches from my lips, slowly I tried to look seductive and part my lips, I probably looked stupid but Mistress deserved me trying to play the game.

"Oh that's perfect you look like a slut".

The voice came from my side not in front of me, before I could ask any questions some thing entered my mouth, at first I tried to believe it was her strapon, but it wasn't so firm, it was soft like flesh. My tongue searched inside my mouth for answers and I didn't like what it came up with. I had a mans cock in my mouth, I was tied down there was nothing I could do, at first who ever he was began sliding freely in and out of my mouth, Mistress was purring in my ear to one side. I could hear clicks as if photos were being taken. The cock pushed deeper and I accepted my faith, my lips tightened and my tongue began licking the shaft and head in my mouth. I searched the thick cock head and my tongue probed the slit at the end, I was doing all I liked when a girl gave me head. All this did was my the man slide deeper into me, but I was enjoying it.

Mistress positioned herself behind me and inched a strapon into my ass, stretching me, opening me. I was being pushed forward onto this strangers cock and I was loving it I was a slut.

If I get enough feedback I shall continue...