Auction Block, Halloween Style

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greetings were exchanged, with Alex not even trying to hide his roving eye. Mike shrugged, wriggling his big black scythe menacingly, while his wife looked on amusedly. Their daughter, seemingly tickled by Alex's scrutiny stood there looking relaxed, despite the soft blush creeping across her face. Jodi snickered, watching as Alex nodded, apparently enthralled with the way Genie filled out her filmy pantaloons. By then, His admiring eye had taken in Genie's equally diaphanous long-sleeved top, and the sequin trimmed vest that only occasionally hid what he was already thinking of as absolutely perfect tits. But then, Alex wasn't the only one captivated by Genie. Jodi, whose eyes smoldered below her Wimple was more than a little interested. She's got balls alright, she told herself. But, is she just a pretty piece of eye candy? Like, would she be up for going down; and forget Jackie's stupid auction block, what I want is her down on her knees doing penance.

Alex would have known, even if he hadn't caught the heated look flaring behind his wife's eyes. For her part, Jodi didn't need to see the rapidly swelling bulge in Mister Spock's pants to know what he was thinking. And, it occurred to each of them that just getting her naked under Jackie's rules would cost them. Besides that, it seemed likely that any chance of her granting even one of their fantasy wishes hinged on Jackie's erotic auction. Long odds or not, Alex didn't let it get him down. Instead, slipping back in to character, he quirked a questioning eyebrow, reached in and pulled a black mask out of Mister Spock's shoulder bag. He handed it to Jodi fully expecting her to pitch a bitch. Instead, laughing as she locked eyes with Genie, she said "So let me guess, black means what, you're ready to play?"

Lana wasn't quite as pleased, grousing "Fine, so tell me why I bothered to do my eyes?" She slipped it on anyway, a pooched out lower lip showing just what she thought of it. And, she was still pretending to sulk when a shriek erupted from the den. Alex recognized it as Jackie's infernal call to auction. Lana cried, "Come on, I want to see what's going on."

Laughing, a knowing Pirate Wench grabbed the Grim Reaper's hand, tugging him along as she started after Lana. "Come on you, lets mingle," she called back over her shoulder, her voice dropping to a stage whisper as she teased "I know what you're thinking stud; and no, she isn't wearing anything under that little plaid skirt."

Jodi was about to follow along, when Genie busted Alex, doing a slow eye-riveting twirl as she teased "Do you like my costume Mister Spock?" She stopped, blushing as she stood with her hands on her hips, those perfect breasts left deliberately exposed. She would have met his eye; that is, if the lecher hadn't been looking down, busy checking for tell-tale panty lines.

It wasn't until after Jodi followed up a dagger like glare with an elbow to the ribs that Alex answered. His almost inaudible "Uh-huh," and a sketchy wolf whistle were followed by his much more buoyant "A black mask, really?"

"Maybe, we'll see," was Brit's cooly delivered answer to Alex's open-ended question. Jodi wanted to applaud, to tell the unabashed young hottie with the perfect ass and absolutely gorgeous breasts just how right she was. Hell yes, she wanted to scream. Always leave the boys guessing.

It was déjà vu, a crowded room full of hooting and hollering revelers, most of them packed-in around Jackie's small stage. Brit drifted off to squeeze in next to Dana, who regularly babysat Jackie and Brian's twin daughters, and even more regularly shared their parent's bed. The blond Pam Anderson look-alike wore the same cheerleader costume she had worn through three years of High school. "So, what's going on," Brit asked.

"That's Monica getting her ass paddled," Brit was informed by Dana. "Jackie, you know her right? She's the one wearing all that cool black leather," the pom-pom waving blonde told the slinky redheaded Genie. "Well, what I heard was that she caught Monica going down on that Lone Ranger guy; and, like busted her. Yeah, well I don't exactly get it; but she was supposed to have auctioned it off, the blowjob I mean," Dana finished in a rush.

"Me either," Brit acknowledged with a breast baring shrug of her shoulders. "And, oh my god Dana, my Dad would like totally flip-out if it was me up there getting my bare ass paddled," Brit reported. And, when Dana burst out laughing, she asked "OK, and what's so funny about that smarty?"

"Well, for one thing," a still snickering Dana asked. "Are you trying to tell me he'd be OK watching you blow some guy up there?"

"Actually, he probably would," Brit began. "At least he didn't freak out the time he caught me going down on my boyfriend." Then, with her eyes following Jackie's paddle, Brit sucked in a sharp breath before confessing. "Yeah, and I'll tell you what girlfriend. I don't want any part of that fucking paddle. Seriously, sucking some guy off up there wouldn't be a big deal; really, it might even be kind of fun."

"Uh-huh, well I want to be standing right there next to your Dad while some guy's up there jamming his dick half-way down your throat," Dana managed to get out around her snickering.

Brit heard, but was preoccupied; remembering the way Mister Spock had practically fucked her with his eyes. And, when she realized she was getting wet just thinking about doing him right there in front of her Dad, really doing it, like all the way doing it, she shuddered, excited if not quite committed. But, right then half-committed was enough; so, surprising herself, Brit issued a dare. "OK, so if I get up there, will you," she pleaded more than dared, knowing that even if her girlfriend said no she'd do it anyway. Still, a nervous tremor in her voice, she teased "So, like I dare you," giggling as she added "Well, and besides it's for charity."

Across the room Brit's Mother was wondering just why the Lone Ranger wasn't getting his ass paddled. "Hey Jackie," she called out. "What's up girlfriend, I say Bob's bare ass should get some of what poor Monica's getting."

From nearby Jodie called "Yeah, and just what happened to Tonto anyway? Yeah, and if I know Bob, he kicked Tonto to the curb just so he could take advantage of a poor innocent Indian Princess."

That less than innocent Indian Princess was wearing a suede dress, its slantwise hem line so short that just being bent over left her ass fully exposed. It was black, which Jodi didn't think was quite right even if it did match her way cool thigh high boots. The braids and feathered headband were a nice touch though, she thought.

It was Brit who interrupted to second Tina's demand, loudly insisting "Hey, my Mom's right. Why isn't the Lone Ranger getting his ass paddled? I mean, it was his cock getting sucked wasn't it?"

"Cool it ladies," Jackie shouted over the ensuing hubbub, one hand still wrapped around her leather paddle as she grinned down at Monica's flame red ass. "It's ladies first after all, and now that I've got that sorted out, well yeah, Its Bob's turn. So, how about it, let's hear some bids. Come on ladies, how much am I bid for the chance to pull the Lone Ranger's pants down? Gosh, I'll even let the lucky winner borrow my paddle."

The man with the silver bullets squawked a protest; but by then, Monica was rubbing her scarlet hewed ass and insisting "Yeah, Damn straight, it takes two to party; so yeah, come on ladies. I mean, so what if he's my boyfriend, he has to pay too...right?"

Tina got in the first bid, a twenty-five dollar offer that Jackie dismissed with a derisive "As if...who's next?" Jodi quickly countered bidding fifty dollars. When no one seemed inclined to offer a higher bid, Jackie called "Going once, going twice, sold to the Nun with the big tits." Her restless audience responded with catcalls, but Jackie quieted them with waving arms and a screeched "Wait, wait, I wasn't through." Come on now gentlemen, who wants to make peace with, or wait, do I mean get a piece of our Indian Princess?"

Waving her paddle like maybe it was a magic wand, Jackie played her self-defined role to the hilt, whistling for quiet as she stalked across the stage. "Come on Monica, show the boys what they'll be bidding for," she ordered the pale faced Indian Princess with the glowing pink ass.

Monica quickly pulled her dress off over her head, turned around and bent over. Her butt was still a fiery pink in places, not that many of the guys noticed. After all, with her long legs spread wide, Monica was showing off the prettier pink of her bare, laser smooth pussy. "OK boys, quiet down already," Jackie shouted, and didn't bother to repeat herself. Instead, she pretty much screamed "Hey you out there, it isn't a blowjob she's offering up," snickering as she teased "No, those she gives away free." Choosing to ignore Monica's blatted raspberry, Jackie called "So OK already, let's be hearing some bids."

From way back in the room Phil spoke up, bidding Twenty-five dollars. He paused, before adding an apologetic "Well, that's for starters anyway."

"Really Phil," Alex questioned. Damn buddy, you're supposed to be a freaking Priest not a cheapskate. So maybe, you should pray for forgiveness." It was Genie Alex really wanted; but, he wasn't opposed to jacking up Monica's price, which was the only reason he bid fifty dollars. It worked, and he almost didn't mind that Phil's one hundred dollar bid turned out to be a winner. But then, that was only after Paulo, who wasn't even a swinger raised the bid to seventy-five dollars.

Not many there knew it, but Paulo and his blind girlfriend Issy did occasionally get adventurous, as Mike and Tina had discovered after hooking up with them on a recent Mexican Riviera cruise. Alex had met them, liked Paulo, Issy too; only, it was her who occasionally featured in one of his more lurid fantasies. And, While Phil had been himming and hawing, Alex had spotted Issy and her partially sighted boyfriend Paulo, better known as Sidekick. Never shy, Paulo got a kick out of claiming to suffer from CSS; which, a chagrined Alex discovered stood for, can't see shit. Ironically, he showed up costumed as Sherlock Holms, a long white cane in one hand. Watson was nowhere to be seen; but, Issy was on his arm, vamping it up as a slutty Betty Boop. Alex had heard that Issy's nickname was G-string. So, naturally the horndog was curious; was she or wasn't she wearing one under her ass hugging, bright red pencil skirt? And, as with Genie earlier, he failed to spot even a hint of panty line.

It was crowded on the stage Alex and Brian had cobbled together. But, Jackie made it work, ordering Bob and Monica in to position, bent over, their hands braced on the bench seat extending from her precious cash register stand. Monica was naked, down to her thigh high boots and feather, her legs spread, again exposing her invitingly bare pussy. Bob's ass was bare as well, his holstered six-shooters and his silver jeans puddled around his ankles. Jackie got Phil started first, his Priest's cassock flipped back as he began to banged thrusts in to Monica. Most of the audience had a good enough view; and those who did had a choice. They could either keep an eye on Phil's plunging dick, or they could watch as Jodi slowly pistoned her fist up and down Bob's erection. Jackie wasn't having any of it, and gave Jodi's butt a warning swat, before ordering her to knock it off. Jodi didn't ignore Jackie's "No shit Jodi, you're supposed to be spanking the guy not jacking him off."

Firing right back, Jodi called Jackie a "Spoilsport." But, when Jackie hoisted Jodi's Habit, leaving her bare ass exposed, she took the hint and quickly let go of the Lone Ranger, eager to exchange hard cock for the handle of Jackie's paddle. Then, after shaking her Habit back in to place, Jodi began to crack swats off bob's ass, one every time Phil drove another penetrating thrust in to Monica. The way most of that cheering crowd saw it, Bob got lucky. And, they would have been quick to blame it on Phil, who had started to pound in an accelerating flurry of deep, power-packed jabs, whooping "Ooh yeah, ooh yeah, ooh yeah," as he turned his hundred dollar fuck in to a hundred dollar orgasm.

Alex was back at the bar, listening as Guy, horned helmet still in place tried to talk the barmaid in to visiting the auction block. No sale, she wasn't biting; not even when Guy volunteered to cover for her, not even with him being both a bar owner and a bar tender. Alex was looking around, hoping to spot Genie. It bothered him; and then, when he thought about it some more, he realized his problem was that he was conflicted. He really didn't like the thought that Genie of the fantasy wishes might be off somewhere granting some other horndog a wish; not even, he realized if it meant she was bound to get caught and wind up on the auction block. Although, it did have him checking his bag, double checking that his checkbook was there.

Feeling foolish, he wandered off in search of Jodi. He found her, a determined looking Nun leading a grinning Lana around by the elbow. Curious, he headed there way, and was close enough to hear what Jodi told the quartet of guys clustered around Brian's pool table. They were all ogling Lana's tits, but the ones capable of staring and listening at the same time heard her explain that her naughty pupil had been a bad girl, a very bad girl. Gleefully, she told them it was part of her punishment. "But, for only a twenty dollar donation, the little slut will suck you off," she explained. Then, while somehow managing to keep a straight face, she smugly clarified. "Or, If you like, for another twenty, you can bang the little trollop; and who knows, maybe even bang some sense in to her." Looking positively beatific, a serious stretch, Jodi snapped her fingers and Lana bent over, grabbed her ankles, and exposed bare ass and an equally bare pussy.

Alex figured there had been a lot of takers; having just noticed his wife clutching a fist full of twenties. No longer interested in playing pool, Jodi's latest converts ponied-up, adding to her take. One of them, some tattooed giant Alex didn't recognize wore a neon orange prison jumpsuit. It figures, Alex assured himself, watching as the bruiser strutted around to where Lana waited. She looked up, grinning as he unzipped and fumbled out a stubby fireplug of a cock. Definitely hung, Alex thought but didn't say. Yeah, and he's one bad boy who looks ready to party, which he figured was why Jodi's misbehaving pupil whispered a breathy "Ooh yeah."

By the time Lana's jailhouse fuck had zipped up, she was down on her knees, her head bobbing as she worked on the first of three in a row. That one's a Fireman alright, Alex thought amusedly, careful to keep his grin hidden. For damn sure he's in a hurry to put out the fire. And as he watched, the impatient guy grabbed for Lana's head, holding it between his hands as he fucked her mouth, aggressively driving his full length deep with every lip-bruising thrust. Alex was impressed; ready to admit the guy fucking Lana's mouth was doing it harder than his buddy had fucked her pussy. She took it, licking cum off her lower lip as she moved on to number two, one of Brian's neighbors and a regular at their parties. He was dressed as a Monk, and as Alex watched Lana polish his staff he thought briefly about getting in line behind the Bozo who had actually dressed up as a clown. Instead, he pressed a twenty in to his wife's hand admonishing "Pray for her sister."

On his way to the john, Alex ran in to Guy and Jackie, where they also had apparently run out of patience. He just couldn't figure out why they would have stopped half way down the hall; except, that's where they were going at it. It's not as if he blamed Jackie; after all, she was in just as much danger of getting caught as Guy. Still, seeing his buddy's big hands gripping Jackie's bare ass reminded him that she had been running commando right from the start, wearing nothing but garter belt, seamed stockings, and a studded black leather bustier that left her a tempting, well exposed target. Yeah, and she looks just fucking awesome, long legs scissored around Guy's waist, those lovely store bought tits of her's barely moving, even with the wicked way that fucks slamming her off the wall. And really, using his considerable bulk Guy was power slamming every thick inch of his big cock home in rapid-fire bursts. Jackie wasn't just breathing hard, Alex noticed, and he was right. She had her fingers dug in to Guy's shoulders, taking his penetrating thrusts with gasps. Barely able to get it out, she breathlessly panted "Hard, oh fuck yes, hard," with a chorus of yes's thrown in; well, because she really didn't want the big guy to stop. Alex got it, she liked it and wanted more; fine, but is she kidding? I mean, like if that isn't hard enough, well then maybe Brian better consider renting her a freaking jack hammer.

Back in the living room, Alex glanced around and spotted Lana. She was bent over the sofa. Only, she wasn't getting fucked, and she wasn't sucking cock. Instead, on closer inspection he saw she was going down on his Enterprise crewmate Leslie. Issy and Paulo were sitting on the same sofa, Issy stroking Leslie's hair, while her boyfriend seemed more interested in talking with Jodi. Obviously multitasking, Jodi purred oohs, her eyes, Alex was sure laser-locked on the darting tip of Lana's clit assaulting tongue, her Habit held open, hips slowly churning as Sidekick practiced his Braille. Except of course, as he knew, no bumps, Jodi's curvaceous ass was smooth as a baby's bottom. He didn't know if Issy knew; but, after she leaned in, kissing Leslie, her free hand stroking the bulge tenting her ass-fondling boyfriend's pants, he figured she did.

Left out, wasn't precisely what Alex felt, but he did feel the need as he briefly pondered the possibilities. Mind made up, he was just about to move in, ready to drop his pants, and even more ready to take advantage of Lana's supremely accessible position. Only, that's when his crewmate decided it was time to head for the stars, panting out ooh's and yes's as she rode Lana's tongue in to orgasmic orbit. It was almost a suborbital ride, because an impatient Jodi ordered "One's all she gets." So, like move it Lana darling, you've got one waiting, all paid up and with permission even." Unfortunately, from Alex's point of view anyway, she was talking about Paulo.

Alex stood there, shaking his head sorrowfully as he asked himself, really, Issy's good with it? But then, that had been before he watched her unzip Paulo's pants, reach in, giggling as she tugged his cock free. Lana was there, already down on her knees, eyes bright as she watched Issy stroke a slow moving fist up and down the fast hardening length of a groaning Paulo's already darkly engorged cock. Her uncertainty evident, Issy let go, making room for Lana. Lana swooped right in, her head bobbing as she began to pop the flaring head of Paulo's cock in and out of her mouth. There was a bare-assed Starfleet Security Officer sitting next to Issy by then, still breathing hard as she did her best to deliver a blow by blow description. Alex didn't figure his crewmate needed to tell her Lana had just yanked Paulo's pants down. After all, there had been plenty of auditory clues. It was different, and he got a kick out of watching as he listened to Leslie. "OK, so she just sucked your boyfriend's balls in to her mouth. And hey, wow, like he's kind of big."

Alex just naturally assumed that everyone, including the lucky blind guy being jacked off knew what the wet slapping sounds meant; at least, Leslie didn't bother to mention the wet slippery way Lana's fist was pistoning up and down Paulo's rigid dick. But then, when Lana's lips replaced her fist, Leslie seemed to like telling Issy just how much cock Lana was taking. And to be fair, she did slide her lips down that cock's glistening shaft one slow half-inch at a time, a wickedly sensual move that had Alex's cock twitching. Alex could see Paulo arching his back, trying to jam his cock even deeper in to Lana's throat; which, he assumed was why Leslie squealed "Ok, she's got it all now. Ooh, like she's definitely got him deep-throated."