Auction Day

Story Info
Even the best fuck doll can become a bore.
1.3k words
3.65
16.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Love? Really Vanessa, where do you get these ideas?"

Earlier that day.

The Countess went to observe the discipline. Renovated over the centuries the castle was much changed from its original stark stone interior. Except for the armory. Of course all the swords, pikes, lances and shields had been donated to the shire's museum, but the stone floor, walls and vaulted roof remained. The torches along the wall had been converted to electric with stylized yellow glass 'flames' over the flickering bulbs. A rope fall hung from the middle of the ceiling with a hook on the working tackle.

The 'Master at Arms' rushed over as she entered. She went to the comfortable armchair sitting on the deep three meter diameter area carpet and sat.

"Good Morning Countess. Here to watch today's punishment?"

"Good morning, David. Just Jeannie's."

Several women and men knelt, naked except for wrist cuffs and ball gags, along the far wall. Their shivering wasn't just because of the fifteen C temperature. Their heads were down as expected when the Countess entered the room.

A plump little serving girl hustled in with a cup of coffee sweetened and creamed just the way she demanded.

"Donna."

David's trainee rushed over and curtsied.

"Good morning. How is your husband doing at his new job?"

"Very well, Countess, and thank you so much for giving him this opportunity Mam." "David, I think Donna should chose her instrument this morning."

"Very good Madame."

"Proceed."

Jeannie was dragged to her feet and her manacles lifted over the hook. The rope fall pulled up until her toes just touched the stone floor. Dona went to the wall and selected a long black braided leather whip.

"You have failed the Countess by sleeping in and bringing her morning tea half an hour late. Five strokes." David stepped back.

"David. Please remove her gag. We wish to hear her."

As soon as it was out of her mouth she began to beg.

"Please no Madame. Please. I'll never sleep in again. I promise. I'll always be on time. Please."

"It's too late for that. Please turn a little to your left. We wish to see your lovely white back."

Jeannie screamed as Donna cracked the whip in the air beside her ear. The Countess loved watching Donna in action. Her fluid grace as she choreographed her ballet of pain was a joy to see.

Jeannie let out a wonderful, terrorized scream as each burning red stripe down her back answered the whips kiss.

The Countess had such a beautiful terrible smile as she enjoyed the discipline. Jeannie's high voice was such a delight.

Donna's skill was amazing. The subtle touch, always leaving a long red stripe, but never cutting the skin or leaving a permanent mark (unless requested to do so).

When Donna finished the Countess stood, set her barely touched coffee on the small table beside her chair and smiled at Jeannie. "Tomorrow, Jeannie, we'd like a cinnamon bun with our morning tea." She turned to leave. "You know what to do with her next."

Jeannie whimpered "Yes Countess."

Her maid, Marie was waiting in the Countesses suite. "Send Vanessa to me."

Ah, Vanessa. Long natural blond hair, smooth perfect white skin, high cheekbones and plump eager lips. Hormones enhanced her breasts, she was tall and shapely.

"After lunch you may choose your favorite dress and shoes. You will go with the Count."

Vanessa knew she'd been dismissed and returned to her room to dress for her doms pleasure.

The Countess and Count Arnold ate lunch in the conservatory. As they finished Vanessa came in.

"Ah see Yvonne, I was right."

"All right Darling. You win the bet. You can choose tonight's entertainment."

Vanessa had chosen her purple velvet mini dress that barely covered her plump ass and showed her breasts so invitingly. Countess Yvonne was sure she's wear her red satin floor sweeping ball gown. Oh well.

Two maids held their furs for them. A fur seal jacket for the Count and a three quarter length Russian Sable for Vanessa.

The chauffeur, Edward, who the Countess was known to take for a drive on occasion held the back door of the Maybach for his passengers. Countess Yvonne waved as they drove off.

Vanessa sat silently. She knew the Count didn't like her to speak when they were driving. She wondered when he's undo his pants and push her face down, but he hadn't reclined his seat yet.

The Maybach silently glided along. She didn't wonder where they were going. The Matron at her first placement had taught her not to worry about such things. Her only purpose was to be beautiful and pleasing in every way. That first Master had given her to the Count and Countess a few years ago as a Christmas present. They had been very kind to her.

They turned off the dual carriage way, through a small city, then along a winding road past estates behind high stone walls or mature hedge. He absent mindedly stroked her bare thigh as he watched the scenery glide by.

The car turned off the road, through a pillared entrance and up a long cobble stone drive to an Edwardian mansion. Two livery boys rushed out and opened the doors of the Maybach. One handed Vanessa up to her feet. The Count took her elbow and guided her inside, where they were greeted by an elegantly dressed matron.

"Welcome sir. So, this is the one. Even prettier than the pictures. Karen! Show the Count to prep room seven."

A maid took their coats, then led them along the hall to a small room with an attached bathroom. Vanessa realized what was happening.

"Master, Sir, this is an auction! I thought you and Mistress loved me. You can't just sell me. Please I love you."

"Love? Really Vanessa, where do you get these ideas? Yvonne and I have enjoyed you and treated you very kindly, but love? Sweetie, you're just a fuck toy. A very talented and beautiful fuck toy, but at the end of the day that's all you are.

"Now, we let you wear your favorite dress and shoes here, so, be a good girl and take them off, then wash the makeup off your face, and I'll explain things."

Training was still training. Vanessa obeyed.

"Now, I want you to listen very carefully, my brainless beauty. We've put a substantial reserved bid on you. When you are on the stand I want you to look beautiful and desirable. One foot flat on the floor, leg straight, the other foot, tip toe, knees bent. Make eye contact with the bidders. Shake that beautiful hair, or brush it off your forehead if bidding gets slow. Smile at the bidders. There are bound to be some folks out there looking for a fuck toy with big tits and a small brain.

"Now, listen very carefully. If you do not meet the reserve bid, you will not go home with me. I repeat. You will not go home with me. Instead the foreman will collect you and take you to the blacksmith, who will rivet a steel collar around that pretty neck, then you will go to the farm as a field worker.

"No more pretty satin and lace, no, burlap clothes. No more furs, in fact, no coat at all. No more soft bed, just a mat in a cage in a barn after you've worked from dawn to dusk. Your smooth white skin will burn and peel and wrinkle. Your beautiful hair will be cut off and sold for wigs. The field bosses will probably pass you around for their pleasure, until they tire of you.

"Ah,here's the nice lady with the auction restraints and your number tag. Good by Vanessa, and good luck."

He stayed and watched the auction. She sold for well above the reserve. Maybe at next month's auction he'd surprise Yvonne with a boy toy from Vanessa's proceeds.

On the drive home he thought about tonight. "Maybe Edward, havn't had a cock in my mouth for months. Or how about that new cleaning maid, the cute chubby one. What's her name? Tammy, Tara, Tina, something like that. Wonder what Yvonne would prefer, cock or cunt?"