Auctioned Housewife Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nothing was held back. She was devoting all her energy to worshiping his cock. This usually modest housewife, living in a middle class suburb, was completely carried away in a fantasy. She was his slave-girl, with nothing more important in the world than her master's cock. She was trying her hardest to pleasure a master, and succeeding.

Jack watched her head gradually work down his shaft, feeling on top of the world, every nerve in his body on high alert, aware of every sensation as though electrified. Her head began to bob more rapidly, as she became confident. She worked out how to swallowing his cock, and time her breathing. Soon she was no longer choking on it.

The intensity of sensations were so great he was past being ready, he was on a wave of pleasure, sure that he could ride the wave of ecstasy forever.

She loosed the grip on the base of his cock, to fondle his balls. She looked up at him with imploring eyes. She caught the wild look in his eyes, and tried to smile. Her face was distorted with his fat cock. A message was transmitted, despite his expression not changing from wonder, shock, and pure pleasure.

Unable to hold back, he cum. His cock was buried deep in her throat as he spurted his load, directly into her belly. It had never felt like this on the best of nights in bed. Sometimes it had felt as though he was shooting his sperm deep into her belly only from the other end, up into her, with his cock deep in her vagina.

Now, he was deep into her body, shooting thick streams of cum down her throat. She held him there, milking his balls, flexing her mouth, sucking hard, whacking his eye with her tongue.

He felt every drop forcing its way from the tiny eye of his penis. He didn't need to hold onto her head, she was doing all the work, sucking every drop from his body. He began to deflate, not just his cock, his whole being felt exhausted. From around his flaccid cock, she smiled up at him, still licking and sucking, enjoying his pleasure.

Jack wanted to sleep, to hold her, to tell her how much he loved her. He wanted her to share his joy. He felt masterful, yet weak from a deep satisfaction.

Barbara felt it was her rightful place, to be on the end of her master's cock. She was his humble slave-girl. This was no demeaning position, this was where she belonged.

After awhile he regained enough composure to croak his appreciation. He just managed to retain the fantasy, when all he wanted was to worship her in return.

'Well done,' he sighed. 'You have satisfied your master, wonderful slave-girl,' he whispered.

The smile of pleasure on her face let him know he had said the right thing.

He realised she was sitting back on her haunches, with mouth open, displaying the last of his seed on her tongue, just as instructed. He grinned at her. This new woman was a marvel. He knew she had become fascinated with the idea of showing herself off in the auction, but this was unexpected. She had thoroughly immersed herself in the role of slave.

What in hell would she be like after the auction? The thought gave him a burst of energy. He struggled up from the sofa, to tower over his prostrate wife. She was looking up at him, full of expectation.

'Slave may now swallow her master's cum,' he intoned, as though he was granting a great gift.

***

The day of the auction an email was received with the venue address. She quickly phoned her husband giving him the address, in a breathless, excited voice. She made him repeat it back, to ensure he had it right. She had to leave immediately to be there on time, and would see him there. The instructions said she would need time to prepare before the auction, whereas her husband, just needed to turn up.

The preparation procedure was explained on the WEB site. She had the blood test certificate, and completed the application forms on line. She wanted a thrill, but it had to be safe. The forms clearly stated she was reserved for her husband. To ensure this, his buyers number was on every page.

Barbara set her mind to it, and was ready. She was an obedient slave, readying herself to be sold in a slave auction. She must be obedient, dutiful and present herself in the best possible way.

On the drive she had nothing to do but concentrate on the role of slave, wanting to make this an experience of a lifetime.

Her husband hadn't been able to keep up with her demands over the last two weeks. The last few days had been so frustrating, she was forced to use the slave role to bring herself under control. She iterated the idea of being obedient, and to think of her master's satisfaction rather than her own.

On the journey to the auction she dwelled upon the new feelings, of being just an object for sale. When purchased she would have a master, and would have to obey him. She would be his slave, no longer a wife, just a good little slave-girl. She giggled and laughed out loud.

Barbara concentrated on the idea, for she wanted this to work. She must not think of her needs, only those of her master's, whatever they were. She wouldn't try to push him into anything. She would be demure and dutiful, holding back her own desire, ready to pleasure him.

A hand automatically went between her legs, just holding it, pressing gently. 'I mustn't wear it out,' she mischievously laughed.

***

The guides had worked on all of them, helping to sooth last minute nerves. The idea had been to help them relax, to enjoy the experience more, but of course there was more to it than that. The organisers didn't want one of them to become hysterical, and for it to spread to them all.

Barbara and a couple of others were new to this scene, and so had flattering attention from the guides. They were called guides because they guided the women through the process.

Other women for sale tried to relax her, by recounting their experiences. For two of them it was just a game with their partners, just like her. Some were there for the money, actually prepared to be bought by a stranger. This revelation was exciting. How could they do that? It made it all the more real for her, feeding her imagination with naughty thoughts.

A young girl, around nineteen, was nonchalantly chewing gum, seemingly not worried at all. Barbara found out she was a regular. It seemed to her the girl was nothing more than a whore, selling herself to the highest bidder on a regular basis.

She advised Barbara to keep her savings in a private, numbered account, so no one could get their hands on it. She didn't explain why, and Barbara didn't explain it was her husband buying her. She didn't want to seem weak before the hardened young girl, as she was trying to get into the spirit of the game.

Barbara kept telling herself she was a slave, up for sale to the highest bidder. She was just a slave-girl ready to obey a master. It was calming and exciting all at the same time.

A tall impressive woman was sitting alone. She was older than the others, and Jilly, one of the guides, said she had been a model in her younger days. Sitting before a mirror Barbara tried to apply her make-up with an unsteady hand.

'Here, let me help,' Caprice offered.

'Thanks, I need it. This is your first time too?' Barbara asked.

'Yes. Now keep still,' Caprice told her, while wiping off the poor attempt.

'That's great, thanks, thanks very much. I hardly recognise myself,' Barbara gushed.

'Calm down. Walk on stage looking cool and serene, and you'll get a good price. You look young and attractive. Just think of yourself as the most attractive woman in the world, and that you deserve all the attention,' Caprice advised.

She then turned away, to study a magazine.

Before Barbara could make a fool of herself, her name was called. She stood beside another slave, with Jilly hovering before them. Jilly held silver numbered plates with an attached chain. She was about to hand the one marked with a number two to the girl standing next to Barbara, only she was interrupted.

Caprice demanded an explanation of something. The woman was certainly confident and demanding.

Jilly soon came back to stand behind them. 'Here, put these numbers on,' she breathlessly directed, and hurried off on another errand.

Barbara noticed she now had the number two slot, rather than number thirty-six. About to point out the error, she instead kept quiet. The sooner she was out there, the better, as she was becoming worked up from anticipation. The girl, Celina, didn't seem bothered, so she held back from commenting.

Barbara watched Celina slip the chain over her head, letting it dangle between her small breasts. She followed the action, letting the cold metal rest in her ample cleavage. As advised by Caprice, she held herself erect, with shoulders back, pushing out her ample chest.

She was a beautiful slave-girl, ready to face an admiring audience. She watched Jilly lead the girl off to another room, wondering what was next. The paperwork had been signed, and she was ready, but it didn't seem as though the auction had started yet.

Soon it was her turn to follow Jilly. In the next room it was obvious this wasn't the expected stage with an audience.

'Papers signed, and medical certificate all checked. Now the vital statistics,' Ceejay announced to Barbara. 'We'll have to be quick, the auction starts soon and I've a lot to get through,' Ceejay cajoled her.

It was a quick measurement of her body, with the usual statistics noted down.

'Bend over the couch,' Ceejay ordered.

Like a good slave-girl, Barbara obeyed. She felt a warm metal object inserted into her vagina, seemingly taking her completely. A number was read out, and noted by Jilly. It was so unexpected, she hadn't a chance to complain over such a personal intrusion.

When she felt a gloved hand rubbing grease into her asshole, she turned her head.

'Yes, it's necessary. Don't worry I know what I'm doing, I've done it a thousand times before,' Ceejay reassured her, cutting off the protest.

While talking to the woman, the instrument was in and out of her anus.

Barbara nearly burst into tears at the outrage. Her poor virgin bottom had been violated, and not only that, it had been measured! She was turned around, and saw the vile thing that had been up her anus. It was spring loaded, with a scale up the side, and a gauge on the end.

'It measures depth, and strength of grip of inner muscles. Like this other one, for your vagina,' Ceejay explained. 'I guessed right, and used the smallest instrument,' she smiled and winked at Barbara, hoping to calm the sensitive woman.

'Open wide, no, your mouth,' Ceejay laughed. At least the woman saw the funny side, though there were still tears in her eyes. 'Can you swallow this one?'

Wanting to seem brave, she swallowed the instrument, choking a little.

'Well done! That's it, you can go back to the lounge,' Ceejay said, dismissing her.

'Are you going to wear them in the auction, or will you remove the clothes,' Jilly asked.

'What's best?' Barbara asked.

She felt foolish asking a young girl for advice, but she was all a flutter after the unexpected measuring session.

'It's up to you. Ask around, you might get some good advice,' Jilly suggested.

She didn't want to admit it was her first auction.

One of the women was dressed as an Eastern Harem girl, another in a Little Missy outfit. Barbara was dressed in her husband's favourite outfit, not that she doubted his eagerness to buy her. She wore a pair of see-through panties over suspenders and stockings. Her top half was bare, except for the medallion with the number dangling between her breasts.

She glanced at a woman wearing a tight corset with stockings, a G-string, and high heels. Her large breasts were pushed up to sit exposed on top of a very tight corset. Her bottom was bare, with just a sliver of silk holding her pussy. The outfit was more tantalising than if she had been naked.

'Her figure wouldn't stand up to scrutiny, if she were naked,' Caprice explained.

'Is this all right, what do you think?' Barbara asked.

'Simple is always better than over elaborate, trust me. Your make-up is light and discreet. Best go naked,' Caprice suggested.

She turned back to another magazine, flicking through the pages, studying the models, sometimes with a sneer.

Barbara walked over to the changing area, and shoved what little clothing she wore into a locker. 'Naked it is then,' she whispered.

She thought over the times playing games with her husband. Where they had contrived losing a dress or top, to reveal her underwear to a stranger. The exciting games they had played were nothing compared to what she was about to experience. It was becoming easy to think of herself as nothing more than a slave-girl, up for grabs by the highest bidder.

She sat on a sofa, apart from the others, readying herself. 'I'm just a slave, nothing more. I must obey my new master, with all my heart and soul. I will devote my life to his every wish, and become adept at pleasing him,' Barbara whispered.

This was the worst moment, waiting to go on stage. Her makeup had been checked and re-checked, so all there was to do was wait. It was a wonder she was there at all, and now it was too late to back out.

She was startled, as though from a trance. 'Come on, ready or not,' Jilly smiled, trying to be reassuring.

'Remember, no looking at the bidders, keep your eyes averted. Do not display your body blatantly to any one bidder. I expect you to behave with decorum out there,' Jilly reminded her.

How decorum was to be maintained while naked, was a mystery to Barbara. However, all that was forgotten. She hid in a world of her own, as she recalled a slave fantasy.

Caprice came swanking in from the stage, with a satisfied smile on her face.

The moment had arrived! It felt like a raging inferno of sexual desire was gripping her spine, making her thrust out a pair of ample breasts, pushing her forward ready to stride on stage with swaying hips. She was ready to show off her body to all those males, letting them know she was available, by displaying what she had to offer.

From behind a curtain, she heard the auctioneer, announcing her as number two. Jilly gave her a gentle shove, and she was out on a small stage. The lights were bright, so she couldn't see the audience. Somewhere out there was her husband. Only she didn't think of that, for she wanted to experience it for real.

Barbara was a slave-girl, being auctioned to a new master.

12