Auctioned Wives Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom wanted to fuck his wife's sperm filled pussy but knew it wouldn't be a good idea unless he was given permission from Stella.

It seemed that someone answered his prayers because Stella said, "Go ahead and take off your pants and I'll let you screw this woman."

Tom didn't waste anytime getting his pants and underwear down his legs and got back onto the bed and was about to pull out the vibrator from Diana's pussy when Stella gave him a condom.

Tom slipped on the condom and slowly pulled the vibrator out of his wife's pussy. Stella held Diana's legs in the air being as careful as she could not to allow any of Toby's seed to escape.

Once Tom got the rubber on his cock he quickly positioned himself between his wife's legs and slowly pushed his rubber coated dick inside Diana's slimy wet pussy. He began screwing her intensely as Stella held Diana's legs in the air.

Each time Tom shoved his cock inside his wife's pussy. He pushed Toby's seed deep into her belly. The room was filled with slushy wet sounds as Tom continued to screw his wife.

Stella looked down into Diana's eyes saying, "How does it feel getting screwed by a black man than feeling a much smaller dick in your pussy?"

Diana's was helping Stella by holding her legs back against her chest as she replied, "It feels much smaller than Toby's cock. Much the same size as my husband's."

Tom knew that Diana had no idea who was screwing her pussy. It didn't matter to her at this point because she had just enjoyed the feel of Toby's huge cock inside her pussy. She felt stretched out and a little sore and didn't mind allowing this strange masked man to screw her pussy.

Tom was so excited hearing his wife compare his cock to Toby's cock that he shot his load into the rubber and went soft and pulled out of Diana's pussy.

Toby was hard by this time and took Tom's place between Diana's stretched legs and slipped his cock into her wet pussy until his balls slapped against her unturned ass.

Tom got off the bed and through the rubber into the garbage basket and watched Toby and Diana screwing on the bed as he pulled his pants up. Stella was standing next to Tom smiling as she said, "Oh . . . Look at Toby the way he is balling Diana, she'll have a baby planted in her belly before the end of the day."

Tom had a hard-on again as he watched the huge black man screwing his wife. He could see Diana's pussy stretched out around the huge black shaft like a tight rubber band ready to snap.

Diana was digging her nails into Toby's back as they screwed. Tom watched as they locked lips while they screwed and could see the huge black man's tongue probing into Diana's mouth. Tom could see the saliva leaking into Diana's mouth as they kissed.

Diana was the first to orgasm followed by another until he saw Toby's ass begin to tighten and knew the big man was getting ready to shoot another hot load of seed into Diana's belly.

Diana locked her legs around Toby's ass while he suddenly yelled out that he was going to cum. Tom watched Toby's ass jerk a few times and knew at that moment his wife was being filled with black baby making seed again.

Toby lay on top of Diana a few seconds until they began kissing again. The room was filed with wet sounds coming from Diana's pussy and their kissing. They lay there like to lovers on a honeymoon not paying any attention to Stella or Tom.

Stella motioned for Tom to walk out the door and walked along the side of the bed and gave Diana's unturned ass a little pat and said, "I'll let you two continue on your own and come back and check on you later. I'll have a little surprise for you when I return."

Stella followed Tom out of the room looking back one more time before they closed the door and saw Toby beginning to screw Diana again. Stella looked over at Tom and knew he didn't want to leave the room.

She held his arm saying, "Tom. Don't worry. We'll come back later this evening with a little surprise. Why don't you go and eat lunch while I check on another wife?"

Tom watched Stella head down the hallway and into another suite. He wanted to go back into his wife's suite so badly at that moment but didn't want to jeopardize losing the money so he made his way down the stairs into the dinning area wondering what Stella meant by a surprise.

12