Auctioned Wives Ch. 05

Story Info
Housewives are involved in a reality show of the future.
2.9k words
4.37
210.8k
67
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 06/18/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karenkay
Karenkay
5,810 Followers

Stella opened the door of the suite hoping to find Lisa but the room was dark. Stella glanced in the bedroom and saw that the bed covers were ruffled. Could Lisa have brought her boyfriend back to the room?

Stella picked up her pager and called the control room trying to find out where Lisa had gone. Phil, one of the producers answered.

"Phil. Did Lisa come up here with her boyfriend already?"

"No Stella. She was there about an hour ago Marvin but she got cold feet and they walked outside near the pool."

"OK. Let me go talk to her."

"Stella. She's on the East end of the pool near the bushes and that guy Marvin just walked into his dorm room by himself."

Stella walked swiftly down the hallway and down the stairs making her way outside to the pool area. Lisa was right where Phil had said she was and appeared as if she were crying. Stella almost ran where Lisa was seated and quickly leaned down to comfort the young wife.

"Honey. What's wrong? Did something happen with your boyfriend today?"

Lisa was wiping her eyes and sniffled as she looked up at Stella saying. "I don't want to do this any more!"

Stella placed her arms around Lisa as she tried to comfort the attractive blonde wife.

"Tell me what happened? Did Marvin say something that hurt you or scare you today?"

Lisa wiped her eyes again and looked up at Stella as she replied. "No. I'm afraid. I don't want to lose my husband! I just want to go home today."

"Honey. You're not going to lose your husband over this. This is all a part of the show. I'm sure he will understand when he finds out how much money you were playing for. Don't be afraid. You must trust me on this."

Stella continued to comfort Lisa and had an idea.

"Honey. This is the final phase of our show this week and I don't want you to leave here without winning something to take home. Why don't we go and find Marvin and I'll go back to your suite with him and help you through this?"

It took several minutes to persuade Lisa to look for Marvin but within minutes, they were walking toward his dorm to pick him up.

The three of them walked into the suite together and as Stella opened the door and turned around, she saw that Lisa was holding Marvin's hand for comfort. At least that was a positive start!

Lisa sat down on the sofa as Marvin waited for Stella to sit but instead she held her hand on his shoulder and said. "Why don't you stand in front of Lisa next to the sofa for me?"

Marvin smiled at Stella as he walked over and stood in front of Lisa about a foot away from her legs. Marvin was tall and muscular. His skin was as black as coal but he was handsome.

Stella smiled at Lisa who was looking embarrassed right now.

"Honey. Don't be shy. Tell me what you've done with Marvin up to this point. Have you kissed him yet?"

"Yes. We kissed."

"Have you touched Marvin's penis or seen how large he was yet?"

Lisa shook her head no.

"Have you allowed Marvin to see you completely naked or has he touched you anywhere yet?"

Lisa shook her head no again.

Stella noticed Lisa had removed her wedding rings which were another good sign and decided to proceed with her next question.

"Why don't you lean forward and slowly pull down Marvin's silk pants so we can have a look at how big he is?"

Lisa starred at Stella with a hesitant expression on her face.

"Don't be afraid. I'm right here if you need me. Marvin isn't going to hurt you. He is here for your enjoyment and give you pleasure and I want you to pretend like a single woman again."

Lisa moved herself toward the edge of the sofa cushion and starred straight ahead at Marvin's pants. Marvin had an erection and his thin silk pants were stretched out in front as he stood there waiting for the blonde wife to pull down his pants.

Lisa looked like a young school girl afraid to make another move but was determined to proceed and put her dainty white hands on Marvin's pants and began slipping them off.

Lisa pulled on the thin material as quickly as she could, allowing Marvin's huge black cock to spring free just inches away from her face. Lisa got scared and leaned back on the sofa as Stella moved closer holding her hand out to the young housewife.

"Lisa. Give me your hand."

Lisa's hand was trembling as she extended it out to Stella and allowed herself to be pulled to her feet by the older woman. As Lisa stood up, she was only inches away from Marvin who was still standing in front of her.

"Lisa. Turn around so Marvin can slip your nightie over your head."

Lisa was nervous as she looked at Stella and closed her eyes as she slowly turned around and faced the wall behind the sofa. Stella motioned to Marvin who took hold of Lisa's nightie near her waist and began pulling it over the frightened housewife's head.

"That's right. Don't be frightened. Just keep your eyes closed until you feel the material completely off your body than open your eyes again and face me."

Marvin pulled the thin black night up and over Lisa head but not before it caught on her tits before breaking free, making them jiggle as the nightie was pulled away.

Lisa's tits were huge for her petite size. Her tiny waist looked very small in comparison. Lisa's small but round ass stuck out toward Marvin in an inviting manor.

Stella took hold of Lisa's hand again and held her tight.

"Honey. Don't be afraid. I want you to open your eyes now and slowly turn around and face Marvin now."

Lisa opened her eyes and faced Stella and took a deep breath and turned around until she was facing Marvin. He was standing only inches from her body. The contrast of their skin was like night and day. Lisa's skin was very pale.

Stella had let go of Lisa's hand allowing her to turn around but took hold of her arm this time and slowly moved her had up until she was touching Marvin's chest. She moved her hand over Lisa's until Lisa's palm was flat against Marvin's chest.

"Honey. I want you to rub your hand over Marvin's chest and allow him to do the same to you. Go ahead and tell Marvin it's all right for him to touch your breasts."

Lisa hesitated as she stood in front of Marvin gently moving her hand on his chest. She finally got the courage to speak.

"Marvin. Its all right if you want to touch my breasts if you like."

Marvin wasn't nervous at all and placed his hands over her tits until her large nipples were completely covered under his big black hands.

"Marvin. Go ahead and massage Lisa's tits. Make her feel like a woman. Look into Lisa's eyes and let her see the lust you have for her."

Marvin began massaging her large tits, giving them a little squeeze with his fingers and cupping them in the palm of his hands. Lisa had closed her eyes but continued to slowly massage Marvin's chest as he touched her.

"Lisa. I want you to continue massaging Marvin's chest and slowly work your hands down to his belly and than I want you to take hold of his beautiful black cock for me."

Lisa kept massaging Marvin's chest without any hesitation except Stella soon saw she was taking extra time on his stomach. She seemed to be afraid to move her hands further down and touch his cock.

"Honey. Go ahead and touch his cock. I want you to slowly move your fingers on it and tell me what your thinking. Go ahead. Take it in your hand."

Lisa stopped moving her hands and Stella saw that Lisa's fingers were trembling now and her eyes were shut. Stella sensed that Lisa was going to start crying so she walked next to her again and rubbed her on her shoulders.

"Honey. You're doing so well now. Take hold of him in your little hands and feel it's size."

Lisa's hands finally started to move slowly down his stomach until her fingers came in contact with his huge black shaft. Stella was getting ready to give Lisa a little more encouragement but Lisa surprised her and circled her fingers around the huge shaft.

Marvin was still massaging Lisa's tits as she played with his cock. Marvin's eyes were closed now as he enjoyed the soft touch of the tiny white blonde wife in front of him.

Stella was using patience with Lisa knowing fully aware that any wrong move would scare this sweet housewife. Stella was still holding her hand on Lisa's shoulder and smiling at her.

"Honey. That's wonderful. I'm so proud of you! Honey. How does it feel? Can you feel the veins protruding from its skin?"

Lisa tried to speak but seemed to be choked up at the moment but than there was a response!

"It's hot! He's throbbing in my hand! Um . . . I can feel the veins. Yes! It's so big. Bigger than my husband's."

Stella smiled and took her hand away from Lisa's shoulder and began to clap her hands together.

"Honey. I'm so happy for you! This will give you extra bonus points for giving it a second try. All you have to do is stay calm and relax and enjoy what's going on here. I'm going to let Marvin do as he pleases with you. Are you comfortable with that?"


Lisa kept her eyes closed but smiled as she responded by shaking her head that she was OK with the idea.

"Marvin. It's OK now if you want to touch Lisa in other places. Be gentle with her and remember that Lisa is still a little hesitant so I want you to make her feel as if she is very special. I know you can give her much pleasure and I want you to earn her trust. Now if you're ready, I want you to begin."

Marvin massaged Lisa's tits a few more seconds and dropped his hands near their side and slowly lowered his hands down to her tiny waist and began circling his hands around and cupped her ass in his big black hands.

Marvin gave them a gentle squeeze and kissed the top of Lisa's head as she continued stroking his cock. Lisa's had moved her left hand down and was massaging his balls with her dainty fingers at the same time her right hand kept stroking his cock.

Marvin leaned down and whispered into Lisa's ear causing her to smile. Stella was surprised to see Lisa respond by tilting her head up as they locked in a passionate wet kiss. Stella saw that Marvin's tongue had entered Lisa's mouth and she glanced up at the wall where a camera was positioned to see if it was zooming in for the kiss.

Lisa circled her arms around Marvin, pulling on the back of his head as they remained locked in the passionate kiss. Marvin's hands were moving all over Lisa's tiny white body as they began breathing much harder now and finally broke the kiss.

Stella kept quite as she watched them move around until Marvin sat in the center of the sofa and watched Lisa straddling his legs.

Lisa wrapped her arms around Marvin's neck and began kissing him again as he squeezed her ass. Stella had no intention to interrupt them but kept a short distance from the sofa and kept quite.

Stella's eyes happened to catch an object on the cocktail table. It was a packet of birth control pills. Stella was puzzled and wondered how they ended up on that table. She would have surely seen them when they entered the room.

Stella would later learn that Lisa had been carrying them in her hand all that time. She would also learn later that Lisa had spoken to one of the other wives and was told of what they experienced. She would also learn that was the reason why Lisa had become so hesitant.

Stella's mind was already working as she watched Lisa with Marvin. She wasn't going to do the same thing she had done to the other wives. No. She wasn't going to put Lisa through this at all. Her birth control pills would stay. She could take them.

Stella made a mental note to herself. Marvin wouldn't have to get the male contraceptive that the other men had taken. There wouldn't be any reason for him to take it if Stella allowed her to take her pills.

Yes. He would be the only one not to take any contraceptives. She found a little humor thinking about the other wives and how easily they were persuaded to discard their birth control pills. They should be lucky that everything was planned out so carefully.

Gosh. Stella wondered how gullible these women had become over a little money! Stella had a thought! Maybe these wives had figured out what they were doing. Maybe they all knew they would be protected from having an unwanted pregnancy.

It didn't really matter if they knew, she'd let them wonder. They most likely figured out that the men were taking a contraceptive anyway.

Stella's mind drifted back to Lisa and Marvin and saw the blonde wife was now arched up on her knee's feeding Marvin her nipples. Marvin resembled a little boy getting milk from his mother's breasts the way he was sucking them.

They were moving fast! Marvin's cock was poking straight up between Lisa's little ass cheeks along the crack. Marvin's body was humping up dry fucking Lisa while her little body squirmed above him.

Stella watched as Lisa reached around and took the huge black shaft into her hand and lifted her body up a few more inches and began to insert the giant head between her pussy lips.

Lisa's little body was rotating around the shaft until Stella finally saw the head lodge into the parted lips of her pussy. Lisa sort of tightened up for a few seconds as her pussy got accustomed to its enormous size.

Marvin moved his hands down and put them on Lisa's ass trying to guide her on his cock. Lisa kept squirming around until she was able to get most of the big shaft inside her pussy.

Stella moved closer and rubbed the palm of her hand on Lisa's back, smiling and giving her encouragement.

"Honey. How does he feel inside of you? Does it hurt at all?"

Lisa could hardly answer Stella's question as she worked her tight pussy above Marvin's huge shaft. She was able to whisper a couple words out to Stella.

"It feels so . . . Good . . .!"

Stella watched the couple on the sofa for several minutes until Marvin raised himself carrying Lisa with him and walked into the bedroom.

Marvin kept himself impaled inside her tight little pussy all the way into the bedroom and onto the bed and continued screwing her much harder once they got on the bed.

Lisa's was having her first orgasm and than it was followed by several more over the next half hour.

Marvin screwed her for almost forty five minutes before shooting his load of sperm dep inside her belly.

Stella waited for Marvin to roll off Lisa and stood looking at Lisa's gaping pussy and saw the puddle of cum that Marvin had just deposited inside her.

Lisa lay their trying to catch her breath from having so many orgasms in a roll. That was the last thing Stella remembered about seeing Lisa and Marvin together that day.

Stella was glad it was over. She hated reality shows with a passion but it made a lot of money for her producers and herself.

The producers paid out a lot of money to every wife who completed the show. Except for the lawsuit brought on by Lisa and her husband.

Lisa got pregnant and blamed the show and its producer. Yes. It seems that she had spoken to the other wives and found out that all the men were taking male contraceptives. It was against policy that any of the wives would speak to each other during the taping of the show but they did anyway.

Lisa had stopped taking her birth control pills that day she first had sex with Marvin thinking that he was safe. As it turned out, he was the only man that didn't get a contraceptive shot like the other men.

Stella had made the decision for him not to take it because she decided that she wouldn't ask Lisa to stop taking her pills like she had the other wives.

Lisa was now six months into her pregnancy and the courts will decide if the producer is at fault.

Stella laughed to herself thinking about her producer and what he had planned next for another show!

Karenkay
Karenkay
5,810 Followers