Auctioning Maize

Story Info
Maize is sold as a submissive sex slave to a dominant couple.
6.9k words
4.53
57.4k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
January85
January85
184 Followers

ALL characters in this story are OVER the age of 18!

This story contains themes of reluctance, so if this makes you uncomfortable please do not read. Feedback is welcome and appreciated, thanks!! It's been a long time since I have posted, I am trying to get back into it.

Feel free to skip ahead of the paragraphs with the "******" if you are not interested in information about the setting and people in the story, or the summary. It will help with understanding some things in the story though. Any paragraphs with asterisks are there to provide world building information in order to keep from spending too much time in the story explaining how things work in their world and society.

****Also, this story is set in a different planet than ours, in the very distant future. Most of this world has enforced a dystopian society, where the wealthy live like royalty and enjoy all the comforts of modern technology, though they behave more like Lords and Ladies from Earth's past; The poor, on the other hand, often live without electricity, running water or adequate health care. They rely on many practices that have been followed for over 1,000 years, practices and laws that are degrading and unfair to women (poor women), seeing them as property and not people.

****However, this due to a horrible virus outbreak 200 years before that targeted mostly women and girls, those who survived were altered, and for some reason, the reproductive systems were so altered that the birthrate of males/females went from 45/55 to 90/10; also, it seemed that the few that did have females passed this altered DNA onto them, this the birth rate did not change much as the years went on. Because of this, females were a commodity... Men who would never have married below their station had little choice, and females were often sold by their parents, or auctioned themselves off indentured sex servants when they came of age in order to provide money for their families.

**Summary:

*****Maize puts herself up for auction as a sex slave in order to save her mother and sisters. She is naive and a virgin, and she auctions herself as a submissive, not really knowing what a submissive is. She also does not tell them she is a virgin... so when she is purchased for a contract as a submissive to a sexy dominant couple, she gets a crash course in what it actually means to be a submissive... but before she can learn to be a submissive, they have to teach her the basics of pleasure and orgasm. She has no idea what she is in for... and while the couple may not have got what they expected, they find immense pleasure in showing Maize how good they can make her feel...

*******************************

AUCTIONING MAIZY

Maizy:

I stumbled as I walked onto the stage. A heard a few laughs from the audience, and I blushed. It was bad enough walking onto a lit stage in nothing but this ridiculous lingerie, but now I had to go and display my clumsy disposition to an entire room of rich aristocrats... aristocrats who were about to bid on me as though I was livestock. I closed my eyes and hoped that it wouldn't lower my value; Because, ultimately, I was merchandise... and most people want their human merchandise to be elegant, graceful and sexy. That was not me.

How did a 22-year-old virgin end up auctioning herself off as a sex slave to a bunch of rich aristocrats? Well, I had my step father to thank for that.

I'd always hated him. My mother had been young when she met and fell in love with my real father. They married and started a family. They were poor and young, but they were in love. I remember my real father as the man who used to rock me to sleep when I had nightmares, who chased me around the house playing silly games, who told silly stories until I laughed so hard that I snorted... I remember him as the man who went to town to get medicine when my little sister was ill and never came back. His body was found three days later. I was 16 years old.

My mother was pregnant with her 6th child when he died. That left her poor with 6 mouths to feed. Even after giving birth to six children, my mother was beautiful... we thought it was a blessing, giving her the ability to find another husband who would be willing to marry below his station to marry a beautiful woman. There was so much inbreeding in the upper tiers of society that many women were born with deformities and health problems. Often times rich to middle class men would marry a rich woman first, have children with her, and then marry below their station when she passed, having already given themselves "pure blooded" heirs. Instead of her beauty being a blessing, it ended up more as a curse.

Two years after my father died. Frank came along. He didn't care that she had six kids or that she as poor. He had a steady job, two grown sons that lived abroad, and a house big enough for us. At first I thought he was an answer to prayer, but it didn't take long for him to show his true colors.

He had picked my mom because she was young, innocent, beautiful and vulnerable. He hurt her, often. She stayed though, because she loved her children and she couldn't stand the idea of us all being sent away to work houses, sex auctions or brothels.

While legally, a person had to be at least 18 to be auctioned, and had tto sign a legally witnessed form, there were illegal auctions that sold under aged girls and boys, sadly.

I became the protector of my siblings, keeping them away from Frank's wrath when he was drinking, and tried to shelter them from the pain that my mother endured for them.

Frank was a gambler, and three days before the auction I overheard him speaking with a police officer. "Frank, I'm giving you a heads up because we grew up together, but there is nothing I can do about this... if you don't pay the debt in full, you and your wife will both be thrown in debtor's prison, and then you both, along with your children, will be sent to the prison workhouses."

"Her children," he sneered, "and what would happen if I disappeared?"

"She would still be taken to a labor prison, along with any children under the age of 15. Any offspring 16 or older that are unmarried and without male protection would either go to the mines or brothels. It would take five years of her and her children working in the prison workhouses before your debt would be paid... it would only take two years if you work as well."

"So if I disappeared for five years, I would be clear of debt when I returned?"

The officer chuckled. "You are an evil bastard, aren't you? Yes, your debt would be worked off... might take a little longer if any of the children, or your wife, die in the prison camp. You owe 28,000 goldpences."

I felt sick to my stomach. My three sisters, ages 17, 16 and 6 and my twin brothers both aged 8. I couldn't let them go to a workhouse, or worse... and my mother was already weakened from the abuse she suffered... she wouldn't make it. There was only one solution, though it made me sick to even consider it. My step father had tried to force me into it when I was 18, because that is the age at which a woman can sign herself up for courtesan auction, as it was called.

I approached my step father after the officer left, and told him mt intentions. At first he had looked at me with glee, and started lamenting about how much money he could get for a virgin. I lied, and told him I was not a virgin. He slapped me in the face and called me a whore. The truth was, in fact, that I am a virgin, but I wasn't going to tell him that.

Virgin's were sold in special auctions, and brought in ten times what "unpure" women brought in, but I'd heard horrible rumors that they were almost always sold to creepy men with weird fetishes, and I remembered the horror stories of what happened to them.

Auctioning myself with the other women for a five year contract, I would bring in more than enough to pay off his debts and secure a life for my mother and siblings.

I told him that I was putting the money in my mother's name, and placing her in charge of paying off his debts. That pissed him off, and he had started to go on a rampage. I reminded him that I didn't have to do this, it was my choice. I also told him that he was never to touch my mom again. He would take half of the money that remained after his debt was paid if he promised to leave and never return. He had to leave the house to my mother and siblings.

Begrudgingly, he agreed.

So here I was... on the auction block. I tried to stand straight and smile, showing confidence like most of the other women had.

Many women auctioned themselves into contract after contract until they were too old. They, for the most part, lived decent lives. They made good money.It gave independence to a lot of women that would never have had it.

I couldn't completely hide my shaking hands, but I tried my best. The auction shot off, and I was shocked when it quickly went to double what the other women had gotten. I had dark red/auburn hair and pale skin. It was a rarity, but I was by no means beautiful; at least, I didn't think I was. I had curvy hips, oversized thighs, and I was only 5'3''. I did have large breasts, which I supposed might be something that would be alluring to some men... I had always hated them.

Before the bidding started, the auctioneer read off the responses I was written down on the survey they had me feel out before the auction. Some of the questions were so personal, and some of the questions I didn't even understand. I also had to undergo a physical and a pelvic exam, which was embarrassing, and also terrifying because I didn't know if they would be able to tell that I was a virgin.

It had made me feel better that the doctor was a woman, and she had been efficient and didn't make the experience was awkward as it could have been. If she knew I was a virgin, she hadn't said anything.

On the form it asked if I was a submissive, a dominant, both or neither. That had confused me, but I was afraid if I put dominant they would expect me to be the aggressor, and being a virgin I had no idea what I was doing... so I circled submissive.

I was going to be serving whoever purchased me, so I assumed that meant I was submissive. Why did they even have the other options? Weren't all auctioned sex workers technically submissive? It didn't seem like a big deal, so I moved on.

The auctioneer began to shout, "One Hundred Thousand goldpences! Going once, going twice..."

My heart hammered. The man who was bidding on me had been an active bidder the entire time, and he was terrifying. He wasn't extremely tall, but he was huge, wide and muscled. He had a shaved head and a handlebar mustache which made him look like some sort of evil bodyguard, except that he was wearing a perfectly tailored, very expensive suit.

It wasn't his looks alone that scared me; it was the way he looked at me. He almost seemed angry, and he plundered my body with his eyes in a way that made me want run and hide. It was technically illegal to abuse a courtesan... but rules weren't always followed.

Suddenly a man in the middle of the crowd stepped forward, with a beautiful woman on his arm, who whispered something in his ear. With a booming voice, he called out, "Five Hundred Thousand goldpences!" There was a shocked gasp from the audience, and then complete silence. The auctioneer even looked stunned, and he turned back to the bald man to see if he would counter offer.

The bald man with the horrible mustache turned an ugly shade of red; he looked extremely angry. He shook his head no and then glared at the man who had bid on me.

"Going once! Going Twice! Annnnd... SOLD!!" I'm sure he was buzzing with joy knowing that he would get a commission out of the auction house's 10%.

I looked nervously at the man who had bid on me. He was taller than the man with the handle bar mustache, not as wide but he was obviously fit, even through his expensive suit I could tell that he was muscular. He looked to be about 6'2'' or 6'3'', while the woman on his arm was probably about 5'9''. They both looked to be in their early 30s, and they were both, quite frankly, beautiful.

I had already filled out the paperwork regarding what I wanted to do with the money from the auction. There was a clause in there to protect both the courtesan and the purchaser, which gave both of us 24 hours to get to know one another, and, as long as intercourse had not yet occurred, the courtesan or the purchaser could decide not to go through with the contract.

After the 24 hour period, if both parties agreed, then the money was transferred and the official contracts signed. That made me nervous, because it meant I needed to make a good impression on this man.

The man approached me, along with the woman who was still on his arm. They were so elegant, and obviously rich, and I was terrified I would screw it up.

The woman spoke first, and her sincere smile helped to calm my pounding heart a little. "Hello, darling. I'm Elizabeth, and this is my husband Edward."

I couldn't help the surprised look that crossed my face, but luckily Elizabeth took it with good humor, and she chuckled quietly. "I take it you have never been a submissive to a couple before?" she became serious, "Is this going to be deal breaker for you, dear? If so, we won't be angry, but we do need to know."

I was going to be a sex slave for a man... and a woman? Oh god, could I do this? Images of a prison workhouse with my mom and my siblings flashed through my mind, and I plastered a fake smile on my face. "No, I have never been with a couple before," I stated, which was technically true, though I felt a little guilty for not being completely honest, "but I am willing to give it a try."

Elizabeth's smile lit up her lovely face, and her husband cracked a small smile too, giving his handsome face a little softness. "Great," she said, "I promise you won't be disappointed, we treat our courtesan's very well. You will be happy with us. Unlike some dominants, we don't require you to stay in character all the time."

Her husband spoke for the first time, and his voice was deep and serious. "Only when we take you in the red room, which is what we call the chambers that we use for our intimate games, but as soon as you enter that room, we expect you to become submissive immediately, can you handle that?" He asked expectantly.

His voice was deep and sure, and I felt a blush come over me, and I felt a tingle between my legs. What was that about?!

Goodness, now I was confused. I tried my very best not to show it. All this talk about submissive and dominant, red rooms and intimate games... what was I getting myself into?

"I will follow any rules you set forth," that was all I could think to say, but it seemed to please them both.

"Come along, then, darling," Elizabeth grabbed my hand as she led me through the room to the exit, "Oh, and what do you like to be called?"

All my life, I had been called by my first name, Gracen. I had never really liked it, and it didn't seem to suit my new station, so I decided to go by my middle name, and I said, "Maizy, call me Maizy."

"That's a lovely name," Elizabeth turned to look at me for a moment, "and you are a very lovely woman." Her voice had lowered, and she looked at me with hooded eyes, running her eyes up and down my body with appreciation. I had never had a woman look at me that way, and it made me tingle... and I realized, with surprise, that I liked it.

I was grateful when Edward helped me into a knee length coat that buttoned up the front and tied at the waste. It was nice outside, but I felt way too exposed in the ridiculous lingerie the auction house had put me in.

Their home was astonishing, I could hardly believe how big it was. Edward left to take care of some business, and Elizabeth showed me to my room. If you could call it a room, it was a suite. She introduced me to the housekeeper, and I was surprised when the housekeeper, which was a very respected position in a large estate, bowed to me with respect.

The bed in my room was the largest I had ever seen, It had four large posts coming up at each corner and a canopy over the top, draped with thick, beautiful emerald green curtains. There was a sitting area in the corner with a bookshelf, a vanity with all sorts of brand new, cosmetics, lotions, perfumes and the like, sitting on it. Were they for me?!

I had never used any of that stuff before, it had never been something we could afford. I was afraid to even touch it. There was a wash room off to the end of the room, and I almost gasped when I walked in. The tub was huge, and the restroom alone was bigger then the room I shared with my sister at home.

There was a knock on my door, and I nervously opened it. There was a shy girl in a housemaid uniform, she bowed and kept her eyes to the ground. "Misses, may I come in?" She was holding a silver tray with a metal dome over it, and the smells coming from it were amazing. The girl looked like she couldn't be any older than 16.

"Of course, sweetie, come in." She walked the tray over to a table, and pulled the chair out for me. I sat down, and gestured to the chair next to me. "Please, sit. I hate to eat alone, and I could really use some company."

She looked surprised, but she complied with a, "yes ma'am."

"Oh, please," I said, "don't call me that. My name is Maizy. You don't have to treat me so formally, really. I mean, we are both workers in this house, aren't me? What is your name?"

I blushed, because I hadn't really thought before I spoke, and I knew that she probably knew what my job was.

She seemed very surprised by my request. "You are much kinder than the last courtesan that the mistress and master had. I'm Emily."

I frowned. I was happy to know I would have a young lady around; I was used to having sisters her age. "Was she unkind to you?" I asked.

"Yes, she was unkind to everyone. As a courtesan, you are on the highest level of service. You outrank even the housekeeper. Jolene made us all refer to her as 'Madame Jolene,' and often got violent when we didn't do things exactly as she wanted. Which was often, because she was very picky."

I was shocked. I was the highest ranking house worker? I shook off the shock and smiled at the sweet girl. "Well, I don't consider myself better than anyone else that works in the house, so please don't worry about offending me, or me being mean to you. I won't."

Emily smiled. "Thank you, Misses Maizy."

The food was delicious, and much more than I was used to eating, so I had insisted that Emily have some. By the way she closed her eyes and moaned after every bite, I got the impression that she wasn't used to such wonderful food, either.

"I need to help you get ready and take you to the... red room." Emily said this with a blush, and I blushed as well.

I insisted that she leave the room while I bathe, though she all but insisted I let her help. She listed off everything I needed to do, and I was grateful. I blushed when she told me to trim and wash my "private area" thoroughly. She also instructed me to shave my legs and underarms, then I had to cover myself in lotion and spray on perfume.

"I'm supposed to do this stuff for you, it's my job." I could tell she was distressed, and I understood. As much as I didn't want to have someone see me naked and bathe me like I was a child, I could tell she was someone who took pride in her job, and I didn't want her to feel like she wasn't doing a great job, so I decided just to be honest.

"Emily, this is all new to me. This is my first time to contract myself. I'm not used to being naked in front of strangers, as odd as that sounds considering my profession. And you have been a huge help, because I never would have known what they expected of me to get ready, and you were here every step telling me what i needed to do. I will get more comfortable with you, and I promise in the future I won't hinder you from doing your job, okay?"

January85
January85
184 Followers
12