Audacious Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hannsg
hannsg
147 Followers

I went up to the dune to get towels; I knew they were going to be cold. When I came back with the towels, Tracy removed her top completely and handed it to Karen. Tracy was enjoying the waves crashing over her after the initial shock of the cold water subsided.

Karen removed her top and handed both tops to me, she said, "I'll stay with Tracy. But we are going to need those towels when we get out."

The two of them were letting the waves crash over them and even tried body surfing. They were like two kids playing in the water, but the cold water finally caught up with them, they almost looked blue as they headed for shore.

I brought the towels over and covered the two girls, especially enjoying the close up view of Tracy's hard nipples.

Once we got back to our blankets, Tracy took off her bottoms saying, "They are wet and cold, I'll let them dry off in the sun."

Tracy stood there very naked, her bluish pale body covered in goosebumps, looking fucking good. It was obvious she hasn't been in the sun in years; her pale skin hadn't a hint of tan lines.

"This was my first time in the ocean, I didn't know the waves were so powerful and so cold."

"Tracy, you are going to fry in this sun. I'll put some lotion on you," As I rummaged for the sun tan lotion.

I really liked the thought of rubbing lotion all over Tracy's body. Tracy just stood beside me as I looked for the lotion. Karen had already laid down on the blanket and covered with the towel to keep warm.

"Tracy, turn around and let me brush the sand off you before I put on the lotion," As I brought the lotion to her.

Tracy turned around and I gently brushed off the sand on her cute ass cheeks. When I finished, I started rubbing lotion on her back and shoulders. She turned around, noticed the bulge in my swim trunks, and said, "You need me to put lotion on that? I wouldn't want you to get a burnt cock."

I started applying lotion to her chest and payed particular attention her tits, which just caused my cock to get harder. Tracy just stood there as I put lotion her tits pulling her nipples as I rubbed the lotion in.

"Be sure to put some lotion on my pussy, I wouldn't want it burnt," As she pulled my hand down to her crotch.

I looked over at Karen and she just watched intently at my lotioning of Tracy's body. She just smiled as Tracy pulled my hand down to her pussy.

"Be sure to do a good job on her Bob, I might want to use that pussy tonight," Replied Karen.

I wasn't sure if sun tan lotion was safe to put in her pussy as I slid my finger down to her slit and inserted my lotion soaked finger. She didn't cry out in pain so it must not have hurt. Consumed with passion; I forgot that I am standing in plain view to any passerby on the beach.

Tracy enjoyed being finger fucked, she held on to my hand, trying to use it like a toy on her pussy. I wasn't sure who was in control, but my finger moved faster and faster.

"Go Bob, go faster ... I am cumming ... noooow."

Tracy relaxed a moment after her orgasm and then went for my swim trunks. Pulling them down, she grabbed my hard cock and put lotion on her hand. She started stroking me gently, I looked over at Karen and she was watching intently as Tracy jacked me off.

"Do a good job Tracy; he deserves a reward for bringing us to the beach today."

Karen got up, came over to Tracy, and watched her jerk me off. Fascinated at Tracy's lotion technique, Karen watched as my spunk exploded off onto the sand dune.

Now I had Tracy fully naked and Karen topless watching my dick go limp.

"Poor thing, it's dying."

"Don't worry we can get it back to life later," quips Karen.

Tracy said to Karen, "I better lotion you up so you don't get sunburnt."

Tracy started applying lotion on Karen and the two of them laid down on the blankets to get a tan. They laid there for a while and then decided to go back in the water to wash off the sand that had stuck to their lotion-covered bodies.

I broke out the lunch stuff, including a nice red wine that has been chilling in the cooler. The girls ate lunch and fell asleep on their blankets after a few glasses of wine. I dozed off for a while under the umbrella to keep out of the sun.

Part 5

As the clouds started to block the sun, I wondered what time it was.

"Its 5:00 I guess we should call it a day," As looked at my watch.

"Aw... Do we have to get going?" says Karen as she started to awaken.

I started packing up the items to take back to the car, Tracy, and Karen now red as beets, started to put on their bikinis. The sun was much stronger than they thought and now they were both sunburnt.

Just as Tracy put her top on, she let out an, "Ouch. My skin is on fire."

Karen tried and has the same reaction. Karen says, "Bob, can we walk back to the car without putting our clothes back on, it hurts to feel the fabric on my skin."

"Well it's ok with me, How about Tracy?"

"If I don't have to put clothes on that's what I want to do."

I made one trip to the car carrying the beach items and no one was in the parking lot or along the way.

"I didn't see anyone so it's safe to go to the car."

Tracy and Karen were carrying the last remaining items as we trekked back to the car. Just as we got over the top of the dune, a group of bird watcher on another dune came into view. Binoculars and cameras in hand, they watched as we made our way to the car. They will talk for some time about this sight. Most of them appeared to be shocked and others were taking pictures of the girls as though they were some rare birds.

The girls were too tired and sunburnt to care about the birders. Once we get back to the car, the girls burst out laughing about the birders. They can't believe that they were there watching two nude girls come out of the dunes.

"What kind of birds do they think we are?" asks Karen joking.

I said jokingly to the girls, "They just saw two red breasted cocksuckers."

Tracy just laughed and commented, "I hope they got some good pictures."

The girls didn't put any clothes on once we were in the car, they still complained about their painful sunburnt skin. They rode all the way home topless and in Tracy's case bottomless.

I remotely opened the garage and drove in so they could exit the car without being viewed by neighbors.

They both went for a cold shower expecting to soothe their red skin. They both looked like lobsters, red as can be, Tracy sunburn was worse because she was bottomless. There was not going to be any games this night, the girls are tapped and in pain.

I had to spray each with sunburn relief; I focused on Tracy's tits and her tight ass. I would have liked to touch them, but she was in pain. Neither put on pajamas that night, they slept 'au natural'

Part 6

The girls were feeling better the next day after a good night's sleep. Both were still red, but not as painful as last night.

Tracy had on short white shorts and a button up blue blouse that she has tied with the tails in her midriff. She is sans bra and she left several buttons undone. Her long auburn hair was in ponytails held in place by rubber bands. Karen opted for navy blue shorts and a light yellow polo shirt sans bra.

After breakfast, Karen decided that we all should go to the local farmers market and get some fresh stuff for dinner.

In the market, the girls started shopping for dinner items. I noticed Tracy got a lot of attention from the vendors, mostly when she bent over to examine the vegetables. I am sure her tits were on view every time she did it.

Karen on the other hand, had her large nipples poking at the polo top, also drawing attention while she shopped.

I on the other hand was not getting attention from anyone; it's as if I am not there. All the attention focused on the girl's tits made their nipples hard.

They were enjoying putting on a show for the vendors. Occasionally they kissed each other as they walk along; they were acting like two lesbians, if I didn't know better, I would have thought so myself.

We picked up a follower along the way, an older guy who apparently liked looking at the girl's tits. Once the girls noticed him staring at them, they decided to prank him. Actually, Tracy thought it would be fun, funny she didn't seem like the bold type before.

They went up to the guy and each garbed an arm and started walking with him, holding him by his arms, squeezing them close to their tits.

Tracy asked in a low voice, "You like looking at our tits?"

The old guy stammered, "Um.. Well.. I do ... like ... looking ... you, two are so beautiful ... I can't keep my eyes off you."

Tracy stopped next to the pottery vendor who had shelves of pottery stacked. She stepped behind the stack, which blocked her from view of the crowds. She opened her shirt and let the old guy see her tits for about 30 seconds. He just stared as if he was looking at something alien that was about to attack him.

With that, Tracy and Karen turned and walked away. The old guy didn't know whether to follow her or not, but he stayed put for a few minutes, then scurried off.

Tracy and Karen started laughing, "That was the funniest thing I have ever done, I can't believe I flashed my tits to a complete stranger."

"You are a bad influence on me Karen," while she pointed her finger at Karen.

"Me, I didn't tell you to do that, that's all you."

"You have to flash someone Karen, don't chicken out on me. I'm going to find a victim for you," As she grabbed Karen by the arm leading her away.

They walked arm in arm, looking for a victim, Tracy kept asking her, "How about that one?"

Finally, Tracy found another old guy at the end of a row selling yard sale items.

She said to him as she picked up an old stainless steel tea-kettle, "Can we have this for a tit flash."

The old guy just looked at her in amazement, "What was that young lady."

She repeated the offer, "Can we have this for a tit flash."

Karen face flushed and she felt weak in the knees, she hoped he would not accept. She didn't want to flash her tits to a complete stranger, especially this old guy, but the thought of doing it was making her pussy wet. She had never done anything like this, especially in public.

The old guy said, "Sure if I can take a picture."

Now he had upped the ante, Karen now had to let some stranger take a picture of her tits for a tea-kettle, something she didn't even want. She didn't want to chicken out and let Tracy think she was a wimp.

Before she could tell Tracy no, Tracy said, "Sure, take her picture."

Tracy pushed Karen over in front of the old guy as he took his phone out, Tracy picked up Karen's top before she could object and displayed Karen red tits for the old guy to photograph.

I watched this and can't believe that Karen flashed an old guy for a tea-kettle. Actually, Tracy flashed Karen, but Karen could have stopped it if she wanted. It was less than the 30 seconds that Tracy did, but it seemed like it took forever.

Tracy grabbed Karen by the arm and took her tea-kettle, winking at the old guy. When they are away from the old guy, they break out laughing and high fiving each other.

These girls were troublemakers together; they were truly like sisters, one trying to get the other in trouble. I could hardly wait to see what happens next.

hannsg
hannsg
147 Followers
12