Auditions At The Strip Club Ch. 1

Story Info
Rita really needs that job.
1.8k words
4.29
165k
49

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 08/27/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
patric
patric
170 Followers

The Mexican girl stood in front of me and wriggled out of her cheap black panties, sliding them down her tanned legs and over her ankles where she kicked them to one side. "You like, Meester Spencer?" she batted her long eyelashes and smiled coyly.

I did like. She'd got dark, sexy eyes, black hair that tumbled down to her slim, naked shoulders and big round tits. But her belly was a little too rounded, her thighs were just a shade too fleshy, she had a big ass and a thick bush of dark hair in between her legs. I could see she was new to California. At one time I'd have given my right arm to have a chick like that standing bare-ass naked in front of me but these days I could afford to be fussy. We ran a classy joint at the Flamingo Bar.

"I'm sorry chica," I said, "you're not quite right."

"Oh but Meester Spencer," she pleaded, her bee-stung lips pouting sexily. "I be nice to you. I be real good to you."

"Next!" I shouted. The Mexican chick bent down and picked up her panties as the next girl nervously stumbled into my office. I could tell straight away that she was new to this business. She was wearing elegant, strappy stilettos but by the way she stumbled I could tell she wasn't used to them.

And there was something familiar about her.

She stopped halfway across the office and stared at me. "Jack? Jack Spencer?"

"Oh my God!" I exclaimed. "Rita Simmonds!"

Rita Simmonds had been the girl that everybody wanted to fuck at high school. She was gorgeous but she was smart too. Last I'd heard she'd become a dotcom millionaire. What the fuck was she doing at an audition for strippers? Sure, she was sexy as hell but she was also a prude who used to delight in stirring guys up and then cutting them down to size with her clever remarks. I'd even applied for a job at her company once and she'd had slung out of in less than five minutes. Not before she'd totally humiliated me in front of all her staff, though.

"Fuck! Rita Simmonds!" I leaned back in my chair and looked at her. Her blonde hair was shorter than it had been, with little bangs hanging down the side of her face. Her intelligent blue eyes and cute, sharp little nose were just as imperious as they'd ever been and she was looking at me like I was a piece of crap. Typical Rita. And the dumb bitch had got dressed up like she was going for a job at a stock-brokers. She was wearing a business suit with a very short grey skirt and low cut white blouse underneath a grey jacket.

"I guess I've made a mistake," she muttered in her upper-crust accent which still had traces of her British birth.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I asked, genuinely incredulous. "What happened to the company?"

"We ran into problems. I'm about to start-up again," she said defiantly, not looking me in the eye. "But I need to raise some fast money."

"Well, you've come to the right place," I grinned broadly.

"Huh! You won't employ me!"

I shrugged. "What makes you say that? You're a good looking girl. I employ girls on strictly business criteria. If you can make guys' pricks hard you'll make the club money. That's all there is to it."

She visibly cringed at my bad language but she hadn't walked out yet and I guessed she must really need cash.

"Take your clothes off," I ordered.

She stood there for a second, hesitantly tugging on her short skirt. "I'm not going to let you treat me like dirt," she warned. "I'm just here for the money."

"Aren't we all? Either strip or get out. You're wasting my time."

She took her jacket off and hung it carefully over the chair on her side of the desk. "Try and look at least a little sexy," I said. "This is a strip club not a library."

She flushed and unbuttoned her white blouse quickly before dropping her skirt in a puddle around her feet. She was stunning. Her tits weren't as big as the Mexican chick's but they were round and pert, scooped up like ice-cream by a white bra. I could see the cleft of her pussy through her tight matching panties. Her legs were long and smooth. It was impossible to look at her like that in her lacy lingerie without wanting to spread her naked legs apart and fuck her hard on the floor.

She stepped out of the skirt and bent down to pick it up, making eye-contact all the while. "And the rest," I ordered. Her delicate hands reached behind her back to undo the clasp of her bra which fell forward revealing smooth, round breasts with the same even tan as her flat belly and perfect thighs.

She flushed again as she hooked her thumbs into the sides of her panties and slid them down to her ankles before stepping out of them and sliding them carefully to one side with her right heel. She was naked apart from those stilettos which made her ass and her tits stick out nicely. She had a thin strip of dark hair between her legs. Guess she wasn't a natural blonde after all.

"Well?" she demanded as I ran my eyes up and down her naked body.

"Turn around and bend over." I said in a bored, disinterested tone.

She flushed even more but did as I asked. The backs of her thighs were taut and her ass was round and perfect as she bent over with her head between her legs. I got up from behind the desk to stand right behind her. Her pussy was pink and perfect. Who would have thought that I would ever get to see Rita Simmonds cunt?

"How long do I have to do this for?" she moaned. "My legs are hurting!" I put my hands on either side of her hips and she stood up abruptly. "I'm not a whore!"

I nodded towards the door. "Sorry, Rita you're a little too classy for this joint."

"You said it would be a business decision," she said, standing with her slim arms folded across her tits.

"It is. You're sexy but you're too much of a ball-breaker. Guys who come here don't want a girl who makes it obvious she thinks she's better than them. I'm looking for submissive types. Girls who'll make a girl feel like a real hotshot."

Her bottom lip started quivering and I realised she was about to cry. "I can do submissive, Jack," she broke down at last. "I really need money badly. I got screwed with the company. I've got repo men coming round next week if I don't do something fast. Please, give me a chance."

This was almost too good to be true. I strode lazily towards her and grabbed her arms, pulling them away from her tits. She didn't try to stop me. I looked at her tits for a little while. They were perfect. Her nipples were pink and erect and she was as pert as she'd been as a cheerleader back in highschool. I'd badly wanted to fuck her back then when I watched her superior knowing face as she danced for all the football guys.

I roughly grabbed her round ass, squeezing her cheeks together before pulling her naked body towards me. Her tits were crushed against my business suit. Her knees buckled as I kissed her hard on the mouth before pulling away.

"I suppose you're going to make me fuck you?" she said quietly.

"Kneel," I ordered. She slowly dropped to her knees and looked up at me submissively. I could see I'd broken her. All her self-respect, all the snooty arrogance she'd had back in high school was gone. My cock was already getting hard as I took it out of my trousers and stroked her high cheekbones with it on either side of her pretty face. "Kiss it."

She looked it me for a second as though deciding whether it was too late to get back on her feet and walk out. Then she began kissing the shaft of my cock with wet little kisses that made it throb. I put it in between her pert tits and began sliding it backwards and forwards, caressing them with both hands. As I slid upwards I rubbed my cock against her soft mouth.

She stuck out her little pink tongue and began licking me like an ice cream. I could tell she knew her job depended on how good a blowjob she gave me. Then her lipglossed mouth slid over my head, half way down to my balls and then slowly back up. Her eyes met mine and I grabbed her blonde hair and began pulling her quickly up and down. Then I began shafting her head, fucking her mouth.

She gasped through the mouthful of cock. Her tits were starting to bounce as I roughly took her by the back of the head and made her wet mouth slip up and down my hot length. Her blonde fringe tickled my belly. I could feel her saliva sliding down my shaft and on to my balls. I didn't want to cry out but I couldn't help myself she felt so good. At last I was about to cum.

"Put my balls in your mouth," I ordered. She did as I said, gently sucking first one then the other before licking me from the base of my shaft right up to the tip where a little pre-cum glistened. Then she started bobbing her head fast up and down my cock. She was an expert.

"You like to suck cock Rita?" I asked pulling out and slidings my cock between her sweaty, glowing tits to let her answer.

Her face was pink. "I..." she stuttered when she saw I was waiting for a response.

"You love cock," I said fucking the gap between her incredible tits. "Tou're a slut admit it!"

"I'm a slut. Fuck my mouth. I'm a fucking slut," she said suddenly and slid that perfect, glistening mouth down my shaft again.

My balls felt like they were about to explode but I pulled out and sprayed white strings of cum over her jiggling tits and that pretty face.

"Maybe I will try you out, Rita," I panted, gently smearing some of my cum over her high cheekbones. "If you can be a nice, sweet girl then maybe. . .maybe, I'll let you work for me."

She nodded submissively, wiping her face with the back of her hand. "Yes Jack," she said quietly in that snooty voice of hers that'd always got me so hot in high school. "I'll do anything you say."

patric
patric
170 Followers