Auditions: Vivian

Story Info
Vivian auditions for a reality show with a little help...
1.2k words
3.36
48.6k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JasonJHonz
JasonJHonz
148 Followers

Cuffed ankles, bound to either end post of Vivian's bed. They're cuffed to bronze legs that keep shifting slowly about - bending at the knee as much as they're allowed, before weakly lying flat against the bed again. The footage shifts as the handheld camera moves in Vivian's hand. The shot slowly glides up the length of the bare legs, past bucked hips and an arched back, and over a pair of small B cup breasts, which shake with the woman's subtle struggles. A moment later, a bare and freckled shoulder comes into view, partially covered by several loose ginger strands. From over her shoulder, a vanity mirror can be seen across from the bed. And in it, a reflection of Vivian's ample backside as she sits atop the woman's collarbone, a faint grind in her wide hips. She smirks over her shoulder at her reflection, the wave in her hair blocking her eyes.

The camera moves over her shoulder a minute later, giving a generous view of her front side, starting from just above her full upper lip. The view zooms out as the camera is placed on top of her bedside dresser, capturing the elegant hang of her large C cup, topped with perky, pink, pierced nipples, exposing her toned torso, and finally giving view to the tightly wedged head between her shapely thighs, pinned to her crotch.

Carefully, her hand retracted from the camera, joining her other to sensually caress up her thighs, and gently comb through the frazzled black curls of her prey. The woman responded with a series of muffled gags and grunts of discomfort as Vivian bit and pulled at her lower lip, which tugged a smirk at the corner. Trailing her hands seductively up her body, they cupped and kneaded at her breasts, her fingers toying with her nipple rings as her lips began o part. And as her back began to arch, she let out a small huff, barely audible. But the moment she did, the woman beneath her began to twitch.

A moment later, she was choking out muffled whines, her legs flailing and pulling urgently at their restraints. Tightening her clamped thighs around the woman's fidgeting head, Vivian's parted lips curved into a smile, her tongue licking across her upper one as the woman's writhing caused her to sway from side to side. The sound of the cuffs rattling and the bed creaking filling the audio, competing with the woman's drowning pleas. Over the combination of noises, the camera just barely picked up the sound of Vivian's giggling moan.

Just as the excess was beginning to bud from the corners of the woman's stretched lips, Vivian lifted her breasts to her face with a devious grin, licking around both of her nipples and abruptly biting down on one of them. And as Vivian moaned, the woman beneath her let out a gargling scream upon the sudden arrival of a second, and more intense orgasm. Her hands, cuffed to the back bed posts in a way that kept her just out of reach of Vivian's thighs, tugged and clawed towards them as her throat over flowed.

The thick spunk spewed from the woman's nose and mouth, creating a pool in the space between her face and Vivian's shaved crotch. A pool that splashed about with the woman's jerking movements, becoming more desperate by the moment as her stomach began to swell. But even as Vivian bounced and swayed, she maintained her vice grip on the woman's head, her strength unwavering.

Smiling to the camera as her ginger hair bounced against her back and shoulders, Vivian raised her finger to her lips. With a silent "shh", she dove the dinger into her mouth, lewdly sucking it as she dragged it back out. And while being bounced around, she reached behind her and promptly shoved the digit's length into her rear end, almost immediately unleashing a third orgasm, and sending the woman's over the edge of her limitations.

With a scream of disbelief, the woman's struggle increased tenfold, the post actually heard beginning to crack with the strength and adrenaline the woman tapped into. Legs and arms kicking and pulling, she sent Vivian on a ride as she pumped her finger in and out, strengthening the third wave. But when the woman found the strength to jerk her head a little over an inch away, Vivian was forced to rely on more than just her thigh's strength.

Taking a hold of the woman's hairline as she tightened her thighs, Vivian reached for the camera on her bedside dresser, hurriedly turning it around with a smirk and aiming downwards at the captured woman's face. Eyes red, watery, and glaring, nose and mouth spewing thick wads of cum at an alarming rate, the cum-spattered face was revealed to be none other than Kora from the RRC (Season 1). The camera constantly shook from Kora's violent movement as Vivian giggled, trying to yank Kora's face back into her crotch with one hand.

"Ladies and gentlemen," Vivian panted. "I present to you, Kora the cock-sleeve. I'm surprised," she laughed in a breathy pant. "I thought she could take a little more. Maybe one more?"

Kora's eyes narrowed with hatred and refusal as she fought even harder, almost making Vivian drop the camera. Placing it back on the dresser, the shot was now from the side as Vivian rushed to take hold of Kora's head with both hands. Wrapping her hands around Kora's thick hair, Vivian grunted as she yanked hard, leaning back and thrusting forward for added leverage. Kora gagged hard as she was forced back into position. But every time Vivian began to sit up, Kora would fight to jerk head away again, marginally succeeding each time.

Changing tactics, Vivian yanked back again, this time unbending her legs in order to tightly cross them behind Kora's head. Letting go of her hair and leaning forward with a loud grunt, Vivian moaned victoriously as Kora's running nose was crushed against her crotch. Smiling as Kora's movements grew bestial in their quest for freedom, Vivian reached up to quickly pinch down on her nipples, unleashing yet another wave, and ripping a gurgling cry from the futa as her nose spewed with renewed energy, the power of the torrent actually shooting the spunk up onto Vivian's toned stomach.

Back arched, Vivian roared a moan, reveling in the bliss of bathing her engorged cock with her own cum inside the bugled throat of her once opponent. Sighing with a smile as her load continued to pump, Vivian raked her fingers through her hair as she swayed wildly, catching her breath as Kora continued to choke on raging, panicked screams and a seemingly never ending feeding. Her body flailed about in chaotic desperation as her stomach' swelling progressed with greater speed.

Licking her lips, she pushed Kora's ravished locks back, grinning at the look in her eyes. Reaching over to take the camera with one hand, she pushed her own hair back as she closed in around her face, finally showing her lustful gaze. Directing the camera downwards at the still struggling Kora, Vivian ran her finger through the thick globs of cum on her face before sloppily writing on Kora's forehead:

"Vivian : 23 : Dom"

After zooming in on Kora's face for a moment longer, the footage cut out.

JasonJHonz
JasonJHonz
148 Followers