Audrey & Svenn Ch. 01

Story Info
Two married law students have an affair.
1.6k words
3.57
27.5k
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/06/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was late August, and Summer was coming to an end. Svenn was on his way to his first day of law school. He was a little anxious about it, but more than that, he was less than enthusiastic about spending an entire day in orientation. His wife dropped him off at the curb, and he kissed her goodbye.

"Remember to be here at 5," he said.

She responded "I'll see you then," then rolled up the window and drove away. Svenn turned towards the building and walked in. Inside there was a mass of people, most of them wandering aimlessly, trying to find which way to go. Some second year students were there, trying to organize the chaos, and Svenn was eventually told to go to a large lecture hall.

Once all of the first year students were corralled into the lecture hall, a few speeches were given. The students were told that the first year class was divided into several smaller sections, and that they would spend the entire year going to class with their assigned section, and nobody else. After about an hour and a half, everybody was given a handout showing which section they belonged to, and everybody was told to go to a different room to meet with just that section.

Svenn was already immensely bored with law school, even though it had just started. He avoided the temptation of skipping the rest of the day, and went to the next room to meet his section. The room he entered was a smaller lecture hall, with seats in the both back of the room, and on the sides of the room. This left an open area in the middle for the professor to teach, and a dry-erase board on the front wall. Svenn sat in one of the rows of seats on the side of the room. There, he made some small talk with the people around him. But as another lecture began, something else caught Svenn's attention. Sitting on the opposite side of the room was a beautiful, blonde-haired woman. He was immediately struck by her, and he smiled to himself as he saw her roll her eyes in response to the lecturer going on about 'what to expect in law school.'

When this lecture was over, the section was told to leave to lunch. The students were told to return to the rotunda, where box lunches would be waiting for them. Svenn stepped into line to pick up a lunch, and looked around while he waited. To his surprise, the beautiful girl was behind him in line. He noticed that she was wearing a skirt, and his eyes were drawn to her silky legs. He jumped on the opportunity to know more about her. "Hi, I'm Svenn," he said.

"I'm Audrey, nice to meet you," she said as she smiled.

"Nice to meet you too. Having second thoughts about this law school thing yet?"

"Yeah if the rest of it's as bad as this morning was"

He laughed, and they kept talking. They talked about why they decided to go to law school, and Svenn found out that Audrey was also married. Soon they had their lunches, and they sat down together at a small table. They opened them, and found basic sandwiches and chips.

"Seems like with the money we're paying to go here, they could give us something better than this," said Svenn.

"Yeah, this isn't very impressive," she said.

"Forget this. Do you want to go out to lunch? There are some places just down the street."

She smiled, and said "I'd like that."

They ate at a small local restaurant, and got to know each other better. Svenn loved the way Audrey smiled, he liked hearing her laughter, and he couldn't resist running his eyes over her beautiful body whenever he thought he could get away with it. After a long conversation, they stared in each other's eyes, and there was an awkward pause as they smiled at each other. Svenn was the first to break under the building tension, and interrupted, "Well I guess we should get back..."

The two returned to the law school, late for the next activity. Everybody watched them as they came in together smiling, and the few who had already met them earlier that day wondered what Svenn and Audrey had been doing instead of having lunch with everybody else.

The day soon ended, and the students returned home.

That night, Svenn sat alone in his living room while his wife took a bath. His thoughts wandered to Audrey. At first he felt guilty. He was married, after all. But he assured himself that he would never actually do anything, and that it was healthy to fantasize sometimes. And Audrey was perfect fantasy material. He remembered her body -- her silky legs, and the curves of her hips and breasts. He closed his eyes, and he could see her face, and smell her perfume. He imagined what her skin might feel like against his, and what her breath might feel like on his neck. He wondered what she tasted like. He began to grow hard. Svenn wondered if somewhere, across town, Audrey was thinking of him, and what she might like him to do to her. The thought of that was too much for him to handle. He unbuttoned his jeans, and began stroking himself through his boxers.

He pretended that, instead of returning to orientation after lunch, that the two had found a dark empty classroom to go to. He imagined himself and Audrey as overcome with lust and infatuation for each other. He pictured himself jumping into a quick, hungry embrace with Audrey as the classroom door shut behind them. Her hands immediately unfasten his belt, and unbutton his jeans, as he takes off his shirt. As Svenn's lips passionately embrace Audrey's, he helps her remove her blouse. On his couch, Svenn frees his penis from his boxers and begins stroking openly, as he pictures what Audrey might look like in the lacey, sexy bra that he is sure she wears.

As Svenn imagines his tongue embraced with Audrey's, he pictures himself backing her up to the back wall of the imaginary classroom. With her back to the wall, he helps her remove her bra, and he begins kissing his way down her neck to her shoulders. He places his left hand on her right breast, cupping it, and gently caressing it, while his right hand sits at the small of her back, and more aggressively pulls her hips towards his, so that she can feel his hardness through her skirt and through his boxers. As Svenn continues to kiss Audrey at the small of her neck, she uses her free hands to pull his boxers down, and she begins stroking him. Svenn kisses down Audrey's chest, until his lips and tongue reach her left breast. As his hand continues to massage her right breast, his lips engulf her left nipple. Svenn can't help but moan slightly as he imagines Audrey's nipple growing hard in his warm mouth. As it does so, he imagines gently tugging on it with his lips. While Svenn's lips and left hand are busy, he uses his free right hand to reach up Audrey's skirt. Svenn imagines his hand on her soft leg. He pictures his hand sliding up the back of her left leg to her butt, where he feels her lacey panties. Svenn pulls the panties down Audrey's legs. As his lips move to her right nipple, to give it equal attention, Svenn's hand returns to Audrey's left butt cheek, where it then finds its way to Audrey's pussy, from behind. Still stroking himself, Svenn begins to lose it as he imagines his fingers finding Audrey wet. He imagines his fingers softly playing with her pussy, as his lips become more aggressive with her nipple.

Svenn pictures himself returning his lips to those of Audrey. He pictures them locked in another passionate kiss, as their hands return to running across each others' backs. Without warning, and clearly caught up in the moment, Svenn's hands cradle Audrey on each of her legs, below her butt, and lift her into the air against him. She wraps her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist, with her skirt still on. As he pins Audrey against the wall of the classroom, she helps him penetrate her. As he enters Audrey, and feels her warmth envelop him in his fantasy, Svenn moans in real life. He continues to stroke himself as he imagines passionately, lustfully fucking Audrey. Svenn times his strokes to the speed of his hips in his mind. As he pumps in and out of Audrey, Svenn kisses up and down her neck. Svenn imagines driving Audrey to pure ecstasy, and as he and she near climax, their lips embrace, and her hands move to his head. Her fingers move through his hair, and clutch harder as she nears orgasm. Svenn continues to stroke himself as he cums, and he softly whispers her name as he imagines Audrey at climax...

------------

The next day is the first full day of classes. Svenn makes sure to get there early. The first class is civil procedure, and it's bound to be boring. But with Audrey there, Svenn knows it will be alright. When he arrives in the classroom, several students are already there. Audrey is one of them, and she is sitting alone. Svenn sits next to her, and soon they're lost in conversation. In a little while, the class starts, and the Professor passes around a seating chart. The professor wants the students in the same seats all semester, so that he can call on students as he wishes based upon the seating chart. Svenn looks to his right, towards Audrey, and smiles, knowing he has the best seat in the classroom. Audrey looks to her left, their eyes meet, and she smiles back. Law school has begun...

[to be continued]