Audrey & Svenn Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Put your legs on my shoulders. I'll help you."

Svenn knelt down so that Audrey could place her legs on Svenn's shoulders, on either side of his head, and down his back. As she did so, he supported her -- first with his hands on her ass, to prevent her from falling. Once her legs were around him, Svenn straightened his back. This lifted Audrey on his shoulders, with her back resting on the wall. To her surprise, she was completely supported by him, and she ran her fingers through his hair. She moaned as he continued to lick her pussy. When his tongue penetrated her, Audrey began losing herself again in the ecstasy. Svenn began bouncing ever-so-little, to encourage Audrey, who began riding Svenn's tongue. Svenn continued to fuck Audrey with his tongue, and she reached up to hold onto the coat rack above her. She moaned and called his name out loud.

Svenn then stopped, and helped lower Audrey. She took her legs off of him, and she was once again standing before him, with her legs to either side, as he knelt. Rather than stand, he started to lay back. Audrey, already with her legs on either side of Svenn's body, simply lowered down to sit on top of him. They were both keenly aware of the fact that Svenn's hard, erect penis, and Audrey's soft, wet pussy, were within inches of each other, with nothing between them, for the first time. Audrey leaned down, supporting herself with her hands on each side of Svenn, and began sensually kissing him.

Audrey kissed down Svenn's chin, and down his neck, to his chest. She continued to kiss him as she moved her hips forward, so that her wet pussy was at the base of his penis. As she returned to kissing his lips, she let her pussy stroke his cock -- its wet lips slid along his erect penis, to the top, and back down again as she tugged on his lips. Svenn bended his knees so that his thighs were against Audrey's ass, as she continued.

She sat back up, and looked at him, while she continued to thrust her hips, stroking his cock. "Do you want to fuck me...?" she asked.

"Yes...more than anything..." Svenn managed to groan out.

Audrey then came back down, pressing her lips to his. As her pussy lips stroked up his penis, and reached the top, she used her hand to easily glide his cock into her. As Svenn thrust upwards to be inside of her, Audrey thrust her tongue into Svenn's mouth passionately. One of Svenn's hands played with Audrey's breasts, as another held onto one of her thighs. The couple rhythmatically swayed in unison, as their tongues continued to play. Periodically, one would break from the rhythm to go in the opposite direction, so that Svenn would be pushing up as Audrey would be pushing down. Slowly, this is the movement that began to dominate, and the two passionately embraced, softly moaning each other's name.

This continued for a while. Finally, Audrey leaned down and whispered into Svenn's ear..."I'm close..."

"Me too..."

They began thrusting harder.

Suddenly, they heard a door open, and the room became brighter. They heard a voice.

"What the hell happened to the light?"

"I don't know. I can't find the switch."

Svenn and Audrey tensed up. They knew they were out of vision, but they wanted to remain silent. Audrey buried her face in Svenn's shoulder, and tried to hold back. She desperately tried to stop the flood of ecstasy. But she was too close. Svenn felt Audrey's pussy tense up on him. But then he felt something else. As Audrey had an orgasm, she bit Svenn's shoulder to stop herself from moaning aloud. This was too much for Svenn. He too exploded into an orgasm, and came into her. He grit his teeth against each other, and tried with all of his might to hold back any noise. The two softly relaxed into each other.

Soon afterwards, whoever had been in the room had apparently gotten their coats and left. When the two heard the door shut, they began laughing.

"That was amazing," said Svenn.

"Yes....yes it was," Audrey said, smiling. "Maybe next time you can find a more appropriate place for us to do this."

"I'll do whatever you want, just as long as there's a next time."

"Anything...," Audrey repeated, then kissed him. "I might hold you to that."

To be continued...

12