Audrey's Audition

Story Info
She's incredibly hot, and strangely familiar.
10.9k words
4.72
141.8k
278
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had a recent visit from a niece and nephew I hadn't seen in many years. It occurred to me that I didn't know what to expect, and almost didn't recognize them. That started the wheels turning...

I hope you enjoy it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Come in," I called out, following the knock on my door. The slightly plump, middle-aged woman who stuck her head in the door knew exactly what we did here, and didn't care one iota. Stella had been my assistant for years, and so long as the paychecks were good, she was a happy employee.

"Your first afternoon audition is here, Mr. Stewart," Stella said. "Shall I send her in?"

"Um, yeah, sure Stella," I nodded, putting down the camera I had been fiddling with. This job combined my two favourite things in the world; cameras, and beautiful women.

Maybe that should be three things. Yes. Expand the list to include fucking those beautiful women. With that in mind, I opened the drawer in my desk, and retrieved a blue, oblong pill, tossing it in my mouth. A drink of water completed the process. I was ready to proceed.

The door opened again, and in stepped a blonde well worthy of the designation 'bombshell'. Tall, lean and decidedly top-heavy, she was also quite pretty. I hoped she was willing to audition in the same manner as so many other girls had been. I was eager to sample that body.

Yeah, that's right. I'm a porn producer, or pornographer, or whatever you want to call it. In the age of digital photography and the Internet, there were hundreds of others like me, happy to provide sex of the digital variety to the masses for a small monthly fee. It was a very lucrative business, and there was no shortage of girls who were willing to perform for the camera, combining their sexual appetite and source of income. Depending on who you talked to, we were all either slightly below... or slightly above... pimps and prostitutes. Either way, I didn't care.

The blonde took a seat, looking quite nervous, but not enough to leave. I looked at her bio.

"Seneca Avion. Nice name. Is it real?" I asked.

"Does that really matter?" she asked back.

"Not really, no. Almost no one in this business uses their real name, so don't sweat it," I told her. "If you do end up working for us, we will need your real name for our records. Social, birthdate, all that legal stuff. Gotta put a name on the paycheck, you know?"

"Of course," she nodded.

"Local girl?" I asked, probing deeper.

"No. Back east," she smiled, relaxing a bit more.

"Age?"

"Twenty," she answered.

"Tell me about yourself. Why do you want to be an actress of this sort?" I prodded, hoping she'd open-up a little more, and be herself.

"Okay, well, um... I'm five-foot seven, one hundred and twenty five pounds, 34DDD-23-36..." she offered, recapping the data on the paper in front of me. Her huge blue eyes wandered around the room, and she bit her plump lower lip, as if looking for the answer to the other question. "I like sex. I like sex, a lot. I guess I just figured this was as good a way as any to make a lot of money. I'm young, and might as well use it while I've got it."

"Mmmmm hmmm," I smiled, having heard it all before. Every girl in this business starts out like this. I like to fuck, so I get paid to do what I like. They don't see the other end of it. Adult movies are still movies. There's more to it than just showing up, dropping your panties, and letting some stud give you an orgasm. Lighting, camera angles, takes and retakes, and retakes, and retakes, and getting fucked for hours and hours every day you work. It becomes a job, no matter how much you want it to stay fun. There are a select few who can truly enjoy getting pounded by multiple guys every day, having their vaginas ravaged by huge, porn-cocks over and over. Those women have long, superstar careers, but give up their life in exchange.

I mean, how can you have a normal anything, when so many people recognize you after seeing you get fucked a thousand times? Even changing your name can only do so much.

"34DDD, huh?" I noted, looking directly at her chest. "Very nice. Natural? And no, that doesn't matter either. There's a market for boobs of all sizes and types, but bigger usually is better."

"Good," she giggled, jiggling her breasts slightly. "I'd hate to think I wasted my money. No, they're not all natural, but they are mostly me. Just thought a little more fullness might be good. Would you like to see them?"

My, my, she is relaxing, I thought. I usually need to ask at least once to get a girl to show her tits. She must be proud of them.

"I'd love to," I smiled.

This room... My 'office'... was really quite small. It was the smallest bedroom in the house, a house we rented, and made available by the 2008 downturn in the real estate market. Foreclosed on by the bank, it had sat empty for years, until I offered to rent it. I guess they figured getting something for it was better than just paying taxes.

Anyway, it was a big house, with five bedrooms, so we had the ability to use different sets for our shoots. This room, being the smallest, became mine, and held only my desk, a few shelves, and a small leather couch.

My casting couch, if you will, and that's where Seneca was sitting, looking very good. She was dressed to show off her attributes. Smart girl. Shorts that could have been painted on hugged her hips, showing off both her long, smooth legs, and flat, smooth midsection.

But, we'd get to that part of her body later. Right now, I was focused on her chest.

She was wearing a cropped t-shirt, which her breasts stretched tight, letting the bottom hang loose below her bust. It was a sexy, peek-a-boo look, but also easy to remove. She simply grabbed the lower edge, and peeled it upward over her head, tossing it aside. That left only her bra, which was quite nice, in its own right, a lacey number that was filled to capacity by her big, round tits.

Without further ado, she reached behind her back and unhooked the bra, letting it fall in her lap.

I was rendered speechless. In this room, and the others in the house, I had seen hundreds of pairs of breasts. Small ones, big ones, real ones, fake ones, and even huge ones of both varieties; Asian, Black, Caucasian, and every other ethnic blend. I'm not saying Seneca had the nicest tits I'd seen, but they were good.

Okay, they were really, really good. One might say damn near perfect. Very full, and round, yet with a natural shape to them, and just enough sag to hide the augmentation. Tits like Ava Addams, or Jayden James, both of whom had been in this house to do some work. Unfortunately, stars like that don't have to audition, so I didn't get to sample them. I merely drooled over them like everyone else.

This busty vixen, on the other hand, I was definitely going to try out.

"Very nice, Seneca," I nodded, when my power of speech returned. "Can you give me a little bounce?"

"Sure," she giggled, and shook her shoulders. Then she did a vertical move, raising up before dropping her cute butt on the couch. Her breasts moved like jello, jiggling, bouncing, wobbling, swaying... all the moves the camera loves. "How's that?"

"Very good," I nodded again, feeling my dick begin to swell. I picked up the camera from my desk and took a few shots of her sitting there topless. She didn't even flinch, obviously comfortable showing herself.

"Would you mind removing your shorts, as well?" I asked.

"No problem," she smiled, quickly standing and dropping them down her legs. She wore no panties, and after kicking away the shorts, she remained standing in her high-heeled sandals. She did a slow turn, letting my eyes roam her body, which was lean, smooth, and flawless. A small tuft of pubic curls was all that remained on her sex.

"No tattoos?" I observed, and she shook her head. "Most girls have at least one, nowadays. Some have more ink than a biker gang. I find it a bit distracting. It's refreshing to see a girl who's not hiding behind that shit."

"Thank you," Seneca smiled, still standing naked before me.

I took a few more pictures of her. Clearly, she had self-confidence. Clearly, it wasn't the first time she'd been naked in front of a man. Clearly, she knew what had to be running through my mind.

"Seneca, you know what's entailed in working for us, yes?" I asked.

"Yes, of course," she smiled. "I have sex, on camera, with men. Women, too, if need be. I've done it before."

"That may be oversimplifying it, but yes, that's right. You're comfortable with that? Oral? Multiple guys? Anal? Some of our guys are pretty big. Can you handle that?"

"Well," Seneca giggled, "I've sucked more than a few dicks, and had a few threesomes. As far as anal goes, I don't know if 'comfortable' is the word, but I've done it, and enjoy it. And big dicks are my favourite."

"Okay then," I shrugged. "I suppose there's nothing left but the screen test."

"Mmmmmm," she smiled.

I picked up the tiny video camera from the desk, and put its strap around my head, pushing the button to power it up. I rolled my chair back, making room for her to perform.

"Seneca Avion audition, take one," I nodded, gesturing to my crotch. "Blowjob. At your convenience, Seneca."

This was, of course, a logical part of the process. If a girl wanted to become a porn actress, then I needed to see her in action. I needed to know if she was any good.

I needed to be convinced.

Most young prospects simply dropped to their knees, and did their best to make their case. A few decided they didn't want it that badly, and left. Seneca had obviously thought this through, and was ready to perform for my camera. She looked up at me, and smiled.

"Before I begin," she said softly, "I'd just like to say that you look silly with that thing on your head, but I'll ignore it. Do you prefer your blowjobs wet and sloppy, or neat?"

"It's your audition, honey," I laughed. "Your choice."

"Mmmmmm. My choice," she moaned, rubbing her face against the bulge of my erection. Her blue eyes looked deep into mine. "Feels like a nice cock. Very thick, and big."

"Why don't you get it out, and check?" I suggested.

Seneca didn't reply. Instead, she simply unzipped my pants, and reached in, coming out with a handful of stiff meat. She sniffed my flesh, and patted the head against her cheek.

"Just as I thought," she whispered. "Long, and thick. You don't mind if I cut the dialogue, and get right to it, do you?"

"No script for this scene," I smiled. "You do it your way."

I looked down again watching her hand slowly pump my cock, while she stared up at me. Her eyes were huge, made more so by her skillful application of makeup, and there was an innocence about them. Wide-eyed, almost childlike, but in complete opposition to her body, which was clearly built for pleasure. Still, there was something about those eyes. I was trying to decide if they were familiar, or if it was just the hundreds of other girls who had sucked my cock in audition that were blurring together... when she kissed my dick, and swallowed it.

"Mmmmmm, that's it," I moaned, as her lips slid downward. I tried to keep my directorial comments to a minimum during these initial sessions, so I could evaluate the girl's natural abilities, but, damn... I love my job! How many blowjobs are enough? Just a few more, that's how many.

I had been lucky enough to be blown by so many women, of various colours, shapes, and sizes. While a few had failed to get me off, for whatever reason, most had given me the great pleasure of basting their tonsils with cum. I had a feeling Seneca was going to easily be in the latter category.

While the camera on my forehead recorded the scene for posterity, I simply sat back to enjoy her attention. She was good. She was real good. My dick is a little longer and thicker than your average bear, but she took it, no problem. Obviously not her first rodeo.

Despite her previous comment about 'getting right to it", Seneca took her time. She didn't just use her mouth and bob her head furiously. She enjoyed the task. More than that, she made sure I enjoyed it, too, playing up to the camera and me. She didn't hurry, trying to get it over with. Her style was slow, and teasing.

My kind of girl. If I wasn't twenty-five years older than her, I might want to keep her for myself. Then again, why should age be an issue? Then again, again... maybe I should wait until that bridge appeared before I crossed it.

In the meantime, I was on the receiving end of some pretty impressive oral action. Perhaps she was just a precocious twenty years old, ahead of the curve in experience. Maybe she'd just been studying, watching some of her predecessors on tape give head, and choosing her favourite methods. Whatever the source of her skills, she wasn't holding back.

Seneca held my cock in her right hand, palming my balls with her left while she stroked me smoothly. She was moaning softly, enjoying the warmth of my hard shaft against her skin, and would lick me from root to tip periodically, lubricating her hand for more manual pleasure. She sucked my balls, and ran her tongue under them, across my perineum, before moving back up to suck the head, pulling it slowly deeper into her mouth. She was able to inhale a little more than half my length before I felt the resistance of her throat. What wouldn't fit in her mouth was being caressed and squeezed lovingly by her hand.

Occasionally, she would shift her position slightly, tilting her head to let more of my rod slide deeper. She managed to take another inch or two, which felt incredible coupled with her tongue and hand action. With every passing second, Seneca Avion moved higher on my 'best blowjob ever list'. She really was just that good.

Most of the time, these audition recordings were just for fun. We would occasionally view them again, and critique the talent. This one might actually get posted, though. Seneca was playing to the camera, and the POV nature of the shoot would make every guy who viewed it feel like she was sucking them, personally. I was living it, and it was good.

She had me deep in her mouth now, bobbing her head rhythmically. Every half dozen strokes or so, she would go full depth, then pull back. Her hands were busy, pulling and milking my cock, while she rested the head on her tongue. She moaned, and whispered filthy directives, all while staring straight into the camera's single eye.

"Mmmmm, yes, such a nice cock. I just love sucking a big, hard cock, until it shoots a load of hot, sticky cum for me to swallow. Do you like it? Does it feel good, my tongue on your balls, my mouth sucking you deep into my throat? Are you getting close to giving me a nice, gooey reward?"

This chick's a natural, I thought, as she resumed her actions, now sucking harder, trying to get me off at last. It was working. I could feel the warm tingle beginning. She bobbed her head furiously, saliva dripping down over my balls.

"Gwockk! Gwockk! Gwockk! Gwockk! Gwockk!" I heard as she gagged herself on my shaft. "Come on, you fucker! Cum in my mouth! I want it! GWOCKK! GWOCKK! GWOCKK!"

"Oh, fuck!" I grunted, as my cock twitched, spewing gobs of semen into her mouth. She backed off, jerking my shaft eagerly, and milking every drop out my balls, into her sucking mouth. Once she had it all, she released me, and sat back, smiling for the camera.

Seneca opened her mouth wide, showing me the pool of my semen inside. She pushed her tongue forward, causing a small wave of pearly glop to drip over her lip. She caught it with her finger, then let it trickle back into her mouth. She closed her mouth again, and swallowed, moaning as the whole mess slid down her throat.

Finally, she opened wide again, showing an empty mouth to the camera.

"Delicious," she grinned, licking her lips. "Now, let's see if we can get you up again, so you can fuck me. I'd like to see how this big thing feels in my pussy."

"Oh, shit, Seneca," I moaned, as she drew my slightly softened noodle back into her mouth. The viagra had its effect, and before long she had a fully hard dick to suck. Satisfied I was ready, she rose to her feet, and moved back to the leather couch. She laid back, and spread her legs wide.

Other than that small triangular patch of fuzz above her clit, her pussy was as bald as a billiard ball. Bald, but dripping wet, and a stream of juice trickled out of her pussy as she pushed two fingers into herself. Her labia pouted open wide, swollen with arousal.

"I'm ready for my close-up, Mr. DeMille," she smiled, fingering herself deeper. The movement of her arm shook her breasts, adding fuel to my fire.

In seconds, I was kneeling between her thighs, with my cock pointing straight up her juicy snatch. I leaned in, spearing her in one smooth stroke, until her legs wrapped around me. I grabbed those big jugs in both hands, and began to rock my hips forward and back, sliding my penis in and out of her tight young pussy.

"Yes! That's it! Fuck my cunt with that big dick!" she growled.

Part of me... the director portion... was making mental notes about my new starlet. Gives one helluva blowjob. Check. Obviously doesn't mind spending money to get value, because these tits are among the best money can buy. I gave them a good squeeze, confirming that opinion. Oh yeah. Definitely top shelf surgery. Check. Looking down to where my cock was stretching her pouting labia wide, I added to the notes. Pussy, nice, tight and juicy. Check. Likes to fuck? Well, she's vocal enough, so I'd say yes. Check.

"Yeah! Fuck me! Fuck me deep! Fuck me hard!" she demanded. Her blue eyes were wide open, looking sweet and innocent, in direct opposition to the clearly sexual design of her body, and the desire in her words. "Gimme that cock! I want more! I wanna cum!"

Yes, she was very good. While I hadn't checked the footage yet, since I was still wearing the camera, I'd have to say she was a very photogenic fuck. That face, those tits, that body, and of course, the clutching, oozing cunt between her legs; all in one very enjoyable package, that didn't just lay there when you fucked her, instead being an active and energetic participant.

I may be the director, but I can take suggestions, too. She wants more? She was going to get it. I had a good grip on her narrow, girlish waist, and was pounding her little pussy furiously, setting her big, beautiful tits dancing before my eyes. She had one hand busy on her clit, making the approaching orgasm a team effort. Her squeals of joy grew in volume.

"Oh god, oh fuck, oh shit!" she screeched. "You're making me cum!" Her free hand pushed me back, dislodging my cock, while the other hand strummed her clitoris faster. "GNNAAAHHHHHNNNNNNN! YESSSS!"

I see a lot of women in this job. I fuck most of them, too. Most are pretty good at sex, but a few are spectacular. Seneca Avion just qualified for the latter list, because...

While I looked down at her suddenly vacant pussy... she squirted! Not a trickle, or a gush, but a full on, genuine porn-star spray-job, which dampened me from navel to mid-thigh. Seneca screamed, and continued to rub her pussy, sending more fluids splashing across my skin.

"Mmmmmm, yes," she smiled, closing her eyes and laying back. Her cunt twitched, spitting a final few drops, that trickled down the leather fascia of the couch. "God, I needed that."

I plugged back into her socket, burying my cock balls-deep, and stroking into her slowly.

"Any more surprises for me, Seneca?" I chuckled, reaching up to tweak her nipples, which had stood up even taller during her orgasm.

"I think that's about it," she smiled, in a dreamy way. "So good."