Audrey's Sex Trial Ch. 03

Story Info
Audrey becomes a new kind of teacher...
6.8k words
4.51
100.5k
48

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/25/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tribad
Tribad
576 Followers

With trembling hands, Audrey opened the letter from the tribunal she had just found in her mailbox. "What more could they possibly want from me?" she thought. Standing on the moist lawn in front of her house, wearing only her nightgown, she unfolded the letter, and read the main text in the light of the breaking day :

"When you were condemned to have the microchip implanted, the judge stated that you couldn't be fired from your current position because of it or your previous actions that had led to your trial. However, we have received word that your students are abusing their power and that you are no longer able to fulfill your role as a french teacher. Debating with your headmaster, we have come to an agreement. You are allowed to refuse what we propose here, but should you choose to do so, you would automatically lose your position as a school teacher. The proposition is the following :

Starting next week, you will teach in a special class that will take place once a week, every other time with a new group of students from various schools in the sector. You will be the subject and the teacher of a sexual education course destined for young men between 18 and 19 years old, where you will present female anatomy and the practical aspects of female sexuality, with the assistance of Dr Monroe, a famous sexologist. Mister Chadwick's remote will be deactivated every day you give a lesson for the duration of the class, and a second remote will be given to Dr Monroe to use in the class.

This way, you will still pay your debt to society, while still being able to teach properly. You will keep your current salary, but will only work effectively once a week. Remember you can choose to refuse this offer, but if you lose your current job, given your situation, it is unlikely you will find another."

Audrey walked back in while processing what she had just read. This was a chance for her to finally escape her daily humiliation, and to finally be able to work again. But what kind of work was it going to be? Was it actually better than what she was enduring now? She sat on her sofa and considered her options.

One week later

"Students, I am Dr Monroe. Welcome to this sexual education class. I will be helping miss Saunders in teaching you everything you need to know about female anatomy and sexuality. You are welcome to ask any question you want, at any time. I will now explain how this class is going to work."

A man in his sixties, Dr Monroe was a respected sexologist that had studied his subject for many years. He had agreed to come every week and South Lake School to set up this special class with Audrey, as an experiment.

Audrey was wearing a long white dress, and standing behind the doctor, on his left. She was looking at the young men with apprehension and letting Dr Monroe introduce the lesson.

The students were all sitting on the floor, so they could all be close enough to see properly. There was only one desk in the classroom, just behind Dr Monroe.

"Miss Saunders has agreed to use her body as a model for the lesson. You will be able to see her in detail. The remote I am currently holding is linked to a chip that allows me to control the various levels of miss Saunders' sexual response. It will allow us, through this lesson, to observe and comment the various states of arousal a woman can go through. But first, we will begin with a presentation of female body. As you will undoubtedly all agree, miss Saunders will make for a perfect model."

The students were all silent, waiting for the lesson to begin. They had been chosen on several criterion, and most had little to no experience with women. Some had never seen one naked before, or only in pictures. At the far end of the class, there was the headmaster. He had requested to be present for this lesson, saying he wanted ensure it went smoothly, being the first of its kind. Doctor Monroe concluded his introductory speech :

"Miss Saunders, please step forward and let us begin the lesson."

He moved to the side, and let Audrey walk toward the class. She slid the straps of her dress with her fingers down her shoulders, and pulled down the small zip that was on her back. The dress fell to the floor and revealed her naked body. For the purpose of the class, she hadn't been wearing any underwear, and was now standing with only her shoes and her glasses. As always, her sex was freshly shaven. She stood there shyly, as the young men stared her down silently, all of them bent slightly forward.

"First of all, we will begin with a presentation of female genitalia. Miss Saunders, please sit on the desk."

Audrey moved to the desk and sat on its edge, facing the class. She turned to the doctor, who nodded at her. Turning back to face the class, she parted her legs so that the students could see her sex. She heard the doctor say "I will let you make the introductions." She breathed in and started. Pointing with her index towards the corresponding parts, she spoke :

"This is my vulva. It is constitued of several parts. These are my outer labias". She spread them open slightly. "And these are the inner labias." She also spread them with her fingers. "Here is my clitoris. And this, below, is the entrance of my vagina."

She was doing her best to remain natural and professional. It was very humiliating for her to describe to the whole class -and her headmaster- all the details of her womanhood. But after what she had gone through with her class, being with these shy and respectful students was a huge improvement over her previous situation, so she had decided to make the best of this opportunity, even if this was still humiliating. A hand raised among the students :

"What's the clitoris for?"

"When it is stimulated properly, it gives the woman a lot of pleasure."

Dr Monroe interrupted :

"We will get to this in a moment. For now, I'd like you to pay attention to miss Saunders' breasts, and especially her nipples. She will now let each of you touch them to get a feel of them."

Audrey stood up and walked closer to the students. Blushing a little, she sat on her knees before the enthralled young men. They silently approached her, and timidly started groping her breasts, one after the other.

Her cheeks became bright red as she felt all these people devouring her naked body with their lustful eyes, touching her from all around. Some were groping her breasts from behind, some softly, some more firmly. Through her humiliation, deep inside, she was becoming very aroused. She could already feel a slight wetness between her legs.

Once all the students got their turn, they pulled away from her. The young woman stood up, and walked back near Dr Monroe, who spoke to the class :

"As you have likely all noticed, miss Saunders' nipples became progressively harder as you all touched her. This is one of the signs of female arousal ; by playing with her breasts, you made her more turned on."

Audrey was embarrassed both by the fact that she was aroused by the young men groping her breasts, and by the fact that the doctor was pointing it out. But it was part of the lesson and she had been briefed. Dr Monroe called Audrey, and together they pulled of a large cloth in the corner of the classroom that was covering an obstetric table, quite similar to the one Audrey had used at her trial. Together they moved the wheeled table to the center and locked it in position once it was close enough to the students. Audrey sat on it, and lifted her feet to set them in the footrests, getting in a spread eagle position that gave the class a clear view of her opened sex.

Doctor Monroe approached her, and said to the class :

"Now we will see if you notice anything different from before."

With his fingers, he parted Audrey's labias. She twitched slightly when she felt his cold fingers on her sex. Hands raised :

"Her clitoris is a little bigger!"

"Her vulva seems to be a bit moist..."

"True, and true," replied the doctor. "When a woman becomes excited, her clitoris grows, and her vagina secretes a lubricating fluid that is meant to help the penetration. Now for the sake of this demonstration, I will need miss Saunders to stay still, so I will tie her hands and ankles to the armrests and legrests."

Once he did so, he pulled the remote he had slid in his pocket and showed it to the class.

"As you can see, it is on level zero and as such, it's not currently functional. Miss Saunders' current arousal is entirely natural. But for this demonstration, I will use the remote to allow you to observe the various effects of her growing arousal, without any external stimulation."

The students bent forward to get as close as they could to the young teacher's exposed sex.

"I'll now set the remote to one. As you see, it doesn't change anything since it corresponds to the level of arousal she was already in."

Doctor Monroe pressed his index softly against Audrey's clitoris, which made her twitch again as she didn't expect the doctor's touch.

"Notice her reaction when I touch her clitoris. It will become more and more sensitive."

He then pulled a small ruler from his pocked and pressed it softly against Audrey's sex, and measured her clitoris.

"It is now measuring 0.6 centimeters. We will observe how it grows. Also, pay attention to the abundance of miss Saunders' lubricating fluids, which will increase with her excitement."

Having her intimate anatomy observed so closely by the pupils, and her growing arousal being clinically monitored in front of them was very embarrassing, but Audrey played her part as a model. She noticed Mr Williams, the headmaster, had also moved closer, though he remained behind the students.

Doctor Monroe walked to the bag he had left near his desk, and pulled a bivalved speculum.

"This will allow you all to observe the inside of miss Saunders' vagina, and also monitor more easily her secretions."

Holding her labias parted, he delicately inserted the device, which slid in quite easily as Audrey's vagina was already lubricated, and opened it. The two blades spread and kept Audrey's vaginal cavity wide open. The speculum contained a small light that allowed the students to see the inside of her sex in great detail.

"I haven't touched the remote, and you can already notice miss Saunders' clitoris has become bigger." He briefly pressed his ruler against the pulsating clitoris. "0.9 centimeters. We can tell she is getting more and more aroused, and we can only assume this is because we are all watching her. Being exposed like this, showing her whole body and even the inside of her sex to all of us is very exciting for her. Isn't this true, miss Saunders?"

Her cheeks became bright red, and she replied shyly :

"I... guess so."

"This is not the object of this class, but I'll just say that you need to learn what gets a woman excited if you want to be able to satisfy her. As we can all see, miss Saunders likes being vulnerable and exposed. I'll now push the device to level two."

As soon as he did, Audrey's body twitched, and the students noticed her clitoris growing bigger.

"1.1cm. Oh, and look at her juices now."

The students watched as Audrey's juices began flowing out of her opened vagina and along the speculum, before dropping on the floor. One of the students raised his hand :

"What do her juices taste like?"

"Now that's a good question, young man, and there's one good way to find out. Those who want to taste miss Saunders' juices, you can move forward. You will briefly insert a finger inside her vagina, just enough to coat it with her juices, and you can then taste them. If this is all right with miss Saunders, of course."

He turned to her :

"Do you agree to let the students insert their finger inside you and taste your love juices?"

"Okay..." she let out in a soft moan. Her pleasure was already growing without anyone touching her, she felt like letting go.

Audrey watched silently as most of the students lined up before her. One after the other, bent between her spread legs, they slid their index or sometimes their middle finger inside her, and tasted the juices of her pleasure. As humiliating as it was, it was turning her on more and more. She looked at the young men licking their glistening fingers, sometimes closing their eyes to better savor the sweet taste of the delicious young woman. She could feel her pleasure growing every time an innocent finger rubbed the sensitive walls of her intimate cavity. Once they were all done, for the second time, doctor Monroe caressed Audrey's clitoris with his index. This surprised her, and she jumped a little, letting out a short moan in the process.

"You see, her clitoris is now much more sensitive. The repeated penetration of your fingers intensified her sensations. Let's carry on to the next level of the remote. This will push miss Saunders into a high level of sexual craving, and she might begin to move uncontrollably."

He turned the knob on his remote, and Audrey instantly began to spasm slightly, her legs trembling a little. Her juices began to flow even more intensely, broadening the wet spot on the floor beneath her. Blocking her moving pelvis with one of his hands, Dr Monroe measured her clitoris once again.

"1.3 cm. This is about as big as it will grow. It is now at the peak of its sensitivity. Observe."

As soon as he touched her clitoris with the tip of his index, Audrey let out a short but loud moan.

"She is now so excited and her clitoris is so sensitive that she can no longer repress her screams of pleasure."

The students watched, captivated, as Dr Monroe began a rapid circular motion with his index on Audrey's clitoris, still holding her pelvis in place. She began to moan loudly, this time emptying her lungs and arching her back. He stopped and removed the speculum that was holding her dripping vagina opened, and then continued his quick circular motion. Audrey screamed louder and louder, making small and rapid thrusts with her pelvis against the doctor's hand, to increase the effect of the stimulation. Dr Monroe commented :

"You can see that she is now close to orgasm. When a woman is already aroused, you can make her orgasm with just the tip of your index. Notice how her vagina contracts regularly, as if it was trying to breathe. Pleasure is building inside her and she can't control her body anymore, she will do anything to get more pleasure. Look."

He released his hold on her lower belly, and removed his finger from her clitoris, then put it right below her vagina, pointing towards it. Audrey instantly and without thinking, began to adjust her position, trying lower her crotch to get the doctor's finger inside her. Once she succeeded, she closed her eyes and began moving up and down wildly, and kept moaning as she felt the doctor's finger penetrating her.

"You see? Her whole body is now working towards one goal : having more sexual pleasure. Her mind is practically disconnected. I'll show you."

While still fingering Audrey, Dr Monroe asked her :

"Can you tell me the current date?"

She opened her eyes and stared at the ceiling, trying to focus. After a few seconds, she answered :

"I don't knoooow..."

Her last syllable turned into a trembling and intense moan as she kept engulfing the doctor's index inside her womanhood.

"As I was saying, she can no longer think clearly. The closer she gets to orgasm, the less aware she becomes. I think we won't need to use the last level of the remote, as she is already on the verge of orgasm. Miss Saunders, will you let one of these young men bring you to orgasm?"

"Yesss...!"

"Great. Which one of you would like to make miss Saunders come?"

All hands raised. The doctor randomly chose one of the young men.

"You. Come to her. What's your name?"

"Josh, sir."

"Miss Saunders, how would you like to reach your orgasm? Would you rather have Josh finger your vagina, or caress your clitoris?"

Between two loud exhalations, she managed to answer :

"Rub my clit! Please!"

Her eyes firmly closed, she moved her head from side to side. The sweat on her body made her breast shine slightly, while they bounced from her uncontrolled movements. Her sublime body along with her innocent pleas captivated everyone around her as if she were some divinity filling the room with her feminine glory.

The young man approached timidly, and moved his right hand towards the young teacher's pulsating sex. He began rubbing her clitoris with his index and his middle finger, imitating the doctor's quick circular motion. Audrey stopped screaming, and inhaled as much air as she could, arching her back. She remained like this for a couple of seconds, while the young man kept stimulating her eagerly, fascinated by the effect he had on the beautiful woman. Finally, she burst into a powerful orgasm. The doctor gently pulled the young man's hand back. He, too, had become hypnotized by the sexual display ; he cleared his throat and spoke loudly, trying to cover Audrey's screams of release :

"Miss Saunders is now in the middle of an orgasm. I will now set the device to it's maximum level, so she can remain in this state long enough for me to comment."

As Dr Monroe turned the knob to level four, Audrey's sensations became even more powerful, overwhelming. Only the chip could bring her such powerful orgasms.

"Notice how her body is convulsing. You can see her clitoris has retracted, and her vagina is contracting regularly and more intensely than before, along with her anus."

Like everyone else in the room, the doctor himself had to fight the natural urges that were threatening to overpower him. It was hard to watch this beautiful young woman going through a full body orgasm, and remain still and neutral.

"This is the most intense physical pleasure a woman can feel. You must learn to appreciate it. See the wiggling motion of her body ; she's trying to accompany the waves of her orgasm. Look at her vagina and how it contracts regularly. With each contraction, a new wave of pleasure is sent throughout her whole body, and with her squirming motions you can visualize each wave as it spreads all the way to her extremities."

As he spoke, Audrey began squirting, which startled some of the students, as some of her juices landed on them.

"Don't worry, young men. This happens to some women. When they experience intense sexual pleasure, they sometimes squirt. This is also called female ejaculation. The liquid is different from the lubricant you tasted earlier, it's actually rather tasteless and odorless, more like water. Do some of you want to taste it?"

Most of the hands raised. As Audrey kept riding the mind numbing waves of her orgasm, the doctor walked to his desk and grabbed an empty glass, then moved back to the young woman and placed it beneath her sex. Her juices vigorously gushed inside the glass with each contraction of her vagina, some even spattering back at her, and filled it in seconds. The doctor passed it to one of the students, and they took small sips one after the other, as they watched Audrey drown in her pleasure. Finally, Dr Monroe, turned the knob back to level zero, and the young teacher's orgasm stopped. She breathed heavily as juices were still flowing from her contracting womanhood. Audrey slowly caught her breath while looking at the young men tasting and drinking her own feminine juices. The doctor spoke :

"This concludes our lesson. If anyone still has questions, now would be the time to ask them."

One hand raised.

"Miss Saunders, do you squirt every time you have an orgasm?"

Audrey took a few seconds to gather her strength. Her orgasm had washed away all her resources and had left her panting. She took a deep breath before answering :

"Well... Not always. It usually happens when I come using a dildo or when I'm stimulated by the chip. It has happened quite often lately." Another hand raised. "Yes?"

Tribad
Tribad
576 Followers
12