Audrey's Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dockett
Dockett
97 Followers

She twisted my other nipple and yanked on it at the same time, hard and sharp, and then I was coming, unable to hold it back, shaking, tits throbbing, bucking back against Dina's cock, a roaring in my ears, sound dimming as if I was underwater, convulsing in Dina's grip as I lost all control of my body, bouncing and helpless, impaled on her cock as her daughter snapped photos of the dumb whore whose nipple she was toying with.

I don't know how long I quivered on Dina's cock like that, mewling and moaning like some cheap stripper or pornstar. I don't remember it, not all of it. But the next thing I knew Dina had let go of my hair and, with a final little shove at the end to remind me whose cock I had just come on, she slapped my ass and pushed me off her.

"So is this where you go for your three day spa trips?" Jennifer snapped another picture as I stumbled to the floor. She eyed her mother. "Are you a lesbian?"

Dina tinkled a laugh. "Can you see me putting up with that kind of drama, sweetheart? But you would not believe the wonders it does for the soul having some tight little bitch eat your pussy while another tongues your ass."

The blood finally stopped chugging in my ears, and in its place shame washed over me. It had all been for show, I tried to convince myself. It didn't mean anything. But even to me the excuses sounded feeble.

"Mm. Dan never ate me out."

"Men." Dina flapped a hand and I felt a sudden pressure as her foot settled between my shoulders blades. She shoved, and I bent forward and down, sprawling in a kneel in front of Jennifer. "Sweetheart, ask my daughter if you can taste her pussy."

With a trembling gaze I looked up through the sweat slicked strays of my hair at Jennifer. Why were they doing this? Hadn't I humiliated myself enough? Dina's foot shifted to my lower back, and I shuddered as the heel of one of her pumps settled on the pucker of my asshole. "Go, on, tell my daughter how much you want to eat her out or I'll shove my heel into that tight little thing you call an asshole and fuck you on it."

"Please," I said, hating myself with every word, "may I taste your pussy, Ms.?"

Dina tinkled a laugh. "Doesn't she ask nicely?"

Jennifer frowned down at me, teeth chewing her lip. "Fuck it." She said suddenly. Her hand clamped on the top of my head to support her weight as she reached under her miniskirt and slid off her panties, "fuck it, fuck it, fuck it." She stepped out of them and then her hand was fisting in my hair, forcing my face between her legs. She was already wet, cunt slick under my tongue as I began to lap and kiss and suckle at her, tongue darting between the folds of her pussy.

"Fuck." Jennifer's voice was strangled. "What a fucking queer."

"Isn't she just?" Dina's foot rested on my ass, a proud owner. Her heel pricked my asshole as she pushed me deeper into her daughter's pussy. "She's an especially good little cunt-lapping bitch."

Jennifer's fingers flexed in my hair as my tongue found her clit. "Is she paid to do this?"

"Oh, who knows. I doubt it."

I whimpered into Jennifer's pussy. Didn't they know I was here, that I could hear them? I was still a person, wasn't I? Not just a piece of meat to be fucked and then used to eat pussy.

Dina seemed to mistake my whimper for one of enjoyment. "There, there," she cooed. "I know you're hungry, kitten. Eat my daughter's pussy well enough and I may even let you taste mine before I throat fuck you."

I cried out as her heel poked at my asshole to punctuate what she'd said. I redoubled my licking, tongue a blur, desperately kissing and sucking her daughter's clit. Her fingers twisted in my hair as I ate her out, clamping down every time I found an especially sensitive spot. Her breathing turned ragged and she began to rub my face up and down on her cunt like it was a sex toy. Her breath hitched, and she crushed my face between her legs, hips rolling as she groaned and came. I took it without protest or crying out. Please let this be it. Let it be over.

Jennifer shuddered a last time, and pulled my head away. My mouth was wet with her, and I knew it had smeared across my chin. Dina's heel continued to play with my pucker, tip rolling against the lubed ring of muscle, and I shuddered violently, almost falling to the floor again. "Aren't you going to thank my daughter, slut?"

In the mirror I caught my reflection: kneeling before Jennifer, tits popped out, Dina's foot resting proudly on my ass, face wet with tears, makeup smeared. I looked up helplessly as best I could with the hand still fisted in my hair. Just say it. Don't mean it. Just say the words. "Thank you for letting me taste your pussy, Ms."

"Oh, I didn't believe that." Dina's heel jabbed, and I cried out at the sudden sting. "Be specific."

"Please," How pathetic I sounded. But it didn't matter. They were only words. Let it be over. "Thank you Ms, thank you for letting me eat you out, thank you for letting this whore taste your pussy."

"See?" Dina purred. The tip of her heel wiggled back and forth, opening my sphincter. "That wasn't so hard."

Jennifer's cheeks were still flushed with a rosy afterglow as she looked down at my upturned face. Something twisted in her face, callous and contemptuous, and she pushed me away. "Get off me, bitch."

She let go of my hair, and Dina's foot shifted, heel levering me so I had to bend forward onto my elbows to keep away from it stabbing into me. Jennifer tugged down her skirt and moved to stand beside her mother behind me. "Shit mom, you weren't kidding about your heel, were you?"

Dina chuckled. "Want to really see what a dumb little bitch she is?"

She leaned her weight forward, and I screwed my eyes shut. No more. Please. Hadn't I been a good girl? Hadn't I licked her daughter's pussy well enough? But she only kept leaning until my whole body was forced down and my cheek was pressed flat against the ground, waves of shame at the humiliation of it rolling through me.

"Keep that ass up," Dina snapped. "And spread your legs, I want my daughter to see how wet you are."

Jennifer laughed in disbelief as I did as she said, arching my spine and pushing my legs apart. "She's actually wet from this, isn't she?"

"Mhm. That's what it's like to be a whore."

Jennifer kicked the inside of my thigh. "Ask us to let you play with yourself."

No. No, no, no. I couldn't do that. Not like this, not with Dina's heel probing the tightness of my asshole. Please. I'll eat you out again. Anything. Anything but this.

Jennifer kicked the inside of my thigh again. "Do it, bitch."

"Please," I whimpered. "Please let me play with myself, Ms."

"I don't know." Jennifer's voice was smug. "You don't sound convinced."

"Please let me play with my stupid little cunt," I said, the words spilling out of me, not caring how pathetic and mewling they sounded. Say the words. Don't mean them. "I need to touch it. I'm so wet, please let me play with myself while you fuck my ass."

In the mirror Dina grinned. "Now that's better, isn't it? You just had to ask nicely, hon."

I reached beneath myself and found my pussy with my fingers. Shit. They hadn't been lying. I was wet, soaked, sopping. I moaned as I began to rub myself, sliding up and down my slit as my clit poked at my hand, a shudder tearing through me every time I brushed the sensitive cluster of nerves. Warmth blossomed in my stomach. It would be so easy for Dina to lean forward and push her heel in me. It would hurt, but God would it feel incredible, violating me, reminding me how worthless I was. In the mirror I could see them both standing over me, sneering down at the whore offering up her ass to be sodomized. A guttural moan ripped itself from me, my hips jerking back against Dina's heel. I closed my eyes, trying to push back the wave of shame and heat but feeling it rising in me anyway.

In the mirror I saw Jennifer walk out from behind me and go to a rack on the wall. She came back and squatted in front of me. She grabbed my hair and yanked my head back, lifting the whole front of my body with it like a ragdoll, and reached under to tear my blouse further open, dragging my tits all the way out. I flinched as she slapped one, then the other, then reached for a pair of clothespins she'd gotten from the rack.

Pain exploded through me as she clipped one to each nipple. I shuddered and squealed, but she slapped me across the face hard enough to make my ears ring. "Don't stop playing with yourself, dumb fuck," she said callously. "Diddle that stupid little twat of yours. And I don't think you get to come until I tell you you can."

I tried to answer, but my thoughts were far away, mind filled with a haze of pain and lust. My head lolled in Jennifer's grip, makeup smeared across my cheeks and her juices still on my chin. The pain from the clips was intense, points of fire that felt as though my tits would burst. But the tide I'd felt starting to build before she'd clipped my nipples was now a roaring surge. My hips jerked against Dina's heel as I rubbed my clit furiously.

No. God no. Please. I couldn't come like this, I couldn't. This couldn't be happening. "Please," I whimpered, "please may I come, Ms?"

Jennifer tapped her chin with a finger. "No, I don't think so, bitch."

I panted, barely able think past the pain and need, desperately trying to keep the crushing weight of my orgasm at bay. "Please," I sobbed, too far gone for anything more coherent. "Please, I need to come so bad, please let me come."

Jennifer laughed. She took out her phone, the camera's light flicking on as she started recording. "Use my name, dumb fuck."

"Please Ms. Jennifer, let me come, let me come for you, Ms. Jennifer, I need it, I need to come. I know I'm a whore. Let me come for you, let this whore come for you Ms. Jennifer."

Behind her phone Jennifer's mouth twisted in a grin. "What do you think, ma? Should we let her?"

"Mm." Dina's voice was a throaty purr. "Why would we?"

I whimpered, fingers sliding up and down my pussy, trying not to touch my clit, but even the merest brush agony. My whole body was aflame. "Please," I moaned. "I've been a good whore, I have, please, I'll do anything Ms. Jennifer, I'll lick your pussy again, just let me come, please let this worthless whore come, please please please-"

Jennifer's grin widened. "That's better. Come, and thank us as you do."

I sobbed for breath, my hand speeding up on my clit, and then I was coming for a second time, asshole clenching around the tip of Dina's heel, jerking spasmodically on it, nipples aflame, squealing and moaning and thanking Jennifer, thanking Dina, thanking them for letting me come, thanking them for using me, thanking them for making me their whore and showing me my place. Jennifer spat in my face and I thanked her, thanked her as I arched my back like a dog, thanked her again and again as she recorded it all, recorded the whore coming on all fours like a bitch in heat.

My throat was hoarse by the time I stopped, every muscle twitching uselessly, my body only held up by Jennifer's fist in my hair. She reached under me and yanked the clips free of my nipples, prickling sensation rushing back into them. She let go of my hair and I collapsed to the floor. She stood and snapped her fingers to where she'd tossed her panties earlier. "Get those."

I spasmed weakly as Dina took her foot off me. My nipples were raw and numb as I crawled over to Jennifer's panties and brought them back to her. She clamped her hand on my head again, leaning her weight on it as she raised a foot. "Put them on."

Meekly, I did as she said, sliding them up her legs. When I was done with that she spat in my face one more time for good measure. Dina laughed and from across the room tossed her skirt at me. "Like mother like daughter."

I kneeled in front of her and helped her slide into her skirt as she stuffed her strap on back into her purse. "Tell Audrey I don't care if you're her assistant or not." She patted me on the cheek. "I never knew my daughter had all this in her. We need to spend more quality time together."

She moved to the door. Jennifer grinned at me, snapped a final picture on her phone, and followed her mother out of the dressing room.

Slowly, I picked myself up. I tugged my skirt back down, pushed my tits back into my bra and buttoned the blouse back up. Using the mirror I finger combed my hair and tried to wipe away the dried moisture on my lips and chin. That taste of it lingered on my tongue. My makeup was unsalvageable, but I did my best. When all that was done I opened the door of the dressing room, silently closed it behind me as I stepped out. Though it had felt like hours, the store looked no different than it had when I first crossed it.

I made my way to the dressing room, and then up the stairs to the hall. My boss's door was ajar. I clip clopped over to it, stepped in, and came to a sudden stop. Audrey was still behind her desk, but along the side of the room stood Kelly, absurd breasts on full display under her white jacket as she filed contracts into a drawer.

Audrey looked up from what she was doing. She arched an eyebrow. "Dina left?"

I nodded weakly, still staring at Kelly. What was she doing here? "A few minutes ago."

"Good." Audrey arched an eyebrow at me as she looked me up and down, taking in my tousled hair and disheveled clothes. Her nose curled at the smear of my makeup. "Kelly is filling in for you. Go take her place on the showroom."

She looked back down at her desk without waiting for an answer. Along the wall Kelly took a step forward, then darted a glance at Audrey, and stopped. Her eyes met mine, silently pleading.

It wasn't my choice, she mouthed, I'm so sorry.

Dockett
Dockett
97 Followers
12