Augusta's Sin

Story Info
Wife gets her first double penetration.
3.1k words
4.18
226.4k
59
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am a twenty-nine-year old stay at home mom with a two-year old daughter.

My husband Glen has a good job as a roofer and is able to provide us with a comfortable lifestyle.

We live in a two-story brick house in an older residential part of town. Most of our neighbors are long time residents.

My name is Augusta and I come from a Portuguese background. I stand 5' 6" and weigh an ample 165 pounds, twenty-five of which I put on while pregnant and never lost.

I have shoulder length black hair and fill my 38D bras to overflowing. I am a "natural" girl, only trimming the dark triangle covering my pussy. I have a well-rounded ass that tempts many men to fantasize about what it would be like to fuck.

Our next-door neighbor is a retired gentleman name Chuck. Chuck is a widower and lives in his big house alone.

Chuck is a friendly guy and we have had many talks over the back yard fence. In the summer Chuck is constantly giving me fresh vegetables out of his garden and in the fall he is generous with his homemade wine.

Whenever I have a chance I like to sunbath in the yard witch gets the full afternoon sun. I put Samantha in her playpen in the shade and sprawl out on a blanket with the boombox blaring.

I have a skimpy string bikini that provides the absolute minimum coverage. If I am lying on my stomach my entire ass is bare and on my back only my nipples are hidden. It is far too risqué to wear in public but in the backyard I am only visible from Chuck's yard.

Chuck will stand at the fence for over an hour "talking" to me, but I know he is wondering what it would be like to screw my ass?

As I said Chuck is a friendly guy, we are constantly joking and kidding around but that was as far as it went until that Wednesday afternoon in June.

It was an unusually hot June and the temperature was in the eighties by noon. As the central air in the house was not working I had opted to walk about the house in the nude.

Being nude in the house was not uncommon for me. If I was alone I would often close all the shades and do my housework in comfort.

Sam was down for her nap and I was polishing furniture when there was a light knock on the backdoor.

I looked through the kitchen and could see Chuck standing outside. I would have to go upstairs to get my robe and I didn't want to disturb Samantha.

I thought it was time for Chuck to learn he was living next to a closet nudist so I went to answer the door naked.

I opened the door and Chuck got an eyeful. He could see everything, and I mean everything!

My bare breasts were less than two feet in front of him with a rivulet of perspiration trickling down my cleavage.

"Hi Chuck." I said as if nothing was out of the ordinary.

Momentarily Chuck regained his composure, "Hi Gussie. I just wondered if you wanted to come over to my place to cool off but it looks like you're O.K."

I didn't want to stand at the open door naked, "C'mon in." I invited my neighbor.

Chuck entered the kitchen and I quickly closed the door behind him.

"Like a cold beer?" I asked.

It was only eleven in the morning but it was already very hot.

I went to the fridge and got out two cold Budweiser's. I handed one to Chuck and twisted the top off of mine.

Chuck was still uncomfortable with my nudity while I surprisingly was quite at ease while he scanned my naked body.

"Would you like me to put something on?" I asked.

"Wha...Oh no, it's O.K." Chuck quickly answered.

"Let's go sit in the living room." I suggested.

Chuck sat on the sofa and I sat in the easy chair opposite him. I sat with my knees apart enough so he could get a good view of my furry pussy.

"God, it's so hot." I started the conversation.

Chuck and I made small talk for about fifteen minutes. All of which he never took his eyes off my bare tits or inviting pussy. The bulge in his shorts told me what he was thinking.

"You'd like to fuck me wouldn't you?" I blurted out.

The question and my using the "F" word shocked Chuck

"No, it's O.K." I reassured him. "Glen and I have done some swinging with friends before."

It was true, not long after we were married Glen and I had gone on a dirty weekend with my brother and his wife. We had stayed in a quaint bed and breakfast in Maine and fucked all weekend. We had swapped partners and actually I think we fucked John and Marie more than we did each other.

"Well you do look very tempting." Chuck admitted.

"Let's do it here on the couch, I don't want to disturb Sam." I suggested.

As Chuck stood to remove his clothes I took his place on the couch.

Chuck yanked down his shorts and underwear at the same time allowing his cock to spring out. For an older guy he was well hung sporting a good eight inches of rock hard cock.

"Come here, let me suck that for you." I volunteered.

Chuck approached me with his hard-on in his hand. I took it from him and lowered my mouth over it.

I could feel his cock throbbing with his heartbeat as my lips sealed around his shaft. My tongue lightly caressed the underside of his meat more in a teasing manner than a true effort to get him off.

It worked as he lurched forward driving his cock deeper into my throat. I started to gag but repositioned my head on his cock until I was more comfortable.

My hand was closed around the base of his cock and I began a steady rhythm of working him in and out of my mouth while tugging on his cock.

"Oh shit Gussie, where did you learn to suck cock like that?" Chuck moaned.

I didn't want him to come yet as I needed his cock in me, fucking me. Without warning I pulled him out of my mouth.

"Fuck me, now!" I demanded laying back on the couch with my legs spread open.

Chuck mounted me right away wanting to get his stimulated cock back into my warm, wet body. My cunt welcomed him eagerly as he slid into place. I wrapped my legs around his ass and drew him as deep into me as possible.

We were locked together like two dogs in heat and I was not going to release my neighbor until I had enjoyed my orgasm.

Chuck was in me bare cock, which might present a problem. Glen and I had been fucking unprotected for the last couple of months in a halfhearted attempt to get me pregnant. So far he had missed the mark. Now with another potent man in me bare cock it could just happen?

"Mmmmm! That feels good Chuck." I moaned as he filled my void.

Slowly we began that primal practice of procreation.

Chuck's cock slid in and out of my channel as if it had been custom made for me. My pelvic muscles contracted as my hips gyrated tugging his buried cock in an orbit around his balls.

I gazed into my lover's eyes and we kissed.

"Do it!" I demanded, "Come in me."

Chuck accepted my dare with delight, driving his cock into my cervix with all his ability. I knew he was about to blast my scavenging fallopian tubes with his seed.

He had triggered the drive to breed deep within me and I felt my orgasm welling up. I wanted his sperm and I wanted it now!

We climaxed in perfect synchronism, my cunt spasming and Chuck's cum gushing into me to quell the flame he had ignited.

"Oh fuck, yes, yes, yes!" I groaned as my world spun out of control.

"That was great!" I congratulated my new found lover after the waves of thrills had subsided.

"That was the best piece of ass I have had since I was twenty." Chuck smiled.

"I think we should do it again sometime?" I winked.

Chuck left a happy man that afternoon leaving me with a belly full of his sperm.

It was a couple of weeks later when Chuck called on the phone. I had seen him a few times in the yard but we had not spoken since that hot afternoon on my couch.

"I have a good friend here that wants to meet you." He said, "Can you come over for a while?"

"Is it O.K. if I bring Sam?" I asked.

"Sure." Chuck replied.

I wondered who this mystery friend was that Chuck was so anxious for me to meet? It was the middle of the afternoon and a mild day so I was dressed in a cotton sundress that was cute but not provocative.

I brushed my hair, touched up my face and grabbed Sam and headed next door.

Chuck greeted me at the front door and welcomed me in.

Sitting on his couch was a rugged looking man of about the same age as Chuck.

"This is John, an old friend of mine." Chuck introduced the stranger.

John stood and we shook hands, John's eyes checking me out.

Sam followed Chuck out to the kitchen as he went to get me a beer.

"Chuck tells me you're quite a girl?" John remarked.

I immediately wondered how much Chuck had told his friend about our relationship?

"Chuck's a great guy." I answered noncommittal.

Chuck returned with my beer.

"I told John how much you like cock." Chuck said.

I was humiliated, my face turned deep red, he had told John about us fucking!

"John was wondering if he could try you out?" Chuck continued.

My neighbor was soliciting me to fuck his buddy!

"How about we tag-team you?" Chuck persisted.

Two guys together? My mind flashed back to the weekend fucking my brother and Glen together.

It had been a wild time, one fresh cock after another bringing me to orgasm after orgasm.

"Let me out Sam in your bed for a nap first." I answered.

It took about fifteen minutes for Sam to drift off. Carefully I tucked her in and place a pillow on each side of her so she wouldn't roll off the bed.

Then I slipped off my dress.

I pranced back into Chuck's parlor in my bra and panties where my two lovers were waiting for me.

"Very nice!" John murmured gazing at my overflowing bra.

"Who wants to go first?" I brazenly asked taking my place on the couch.

Chuck deferred to his guest. John approached me with is cock in his hand. Both guys had stripped down to their underwear while I was putting Sam to bed.

John was holding a good size erection that I knew I was going to get a lot of pleasure from.

"Chuck says you're a terrific cocksucker?" John said, as his cock got closer to my face.

I reached out and took his cock into my hand. I could feel it throbbing in anticipation of entering me. I opened my mouth wide and took him into my head.

My lips sealed around John's shaft and my cheeks sunk in as I formed the wet vacuum of a cocksucker's mouth. My left hand cupped his balls while my right hand gripped the base of his cock controlling its depth in my throat.

John had a unique cock inasmuch as the head was a smaller diameter than the shaft. I had sucked enough cocks to recognize each one had its own "personality". Strangely I found myself wondering what it would feel like in my ass?

John was responding nicely to my tongue, his hips lurching back and forth as his cock slid between my lips. I was allowing him to go deep with the head of his cock entering my windpipe not quite enough to trigger my gag reflex.

I had found if the head of the cock is well into my throat when it ejaculates most of the cum slides right down my throat without assaulting my taste buds. I was ready to take his load.

It must have been a while since John had seen any action as he climaxed quickly. A few grunts and groans and I felt his cum sliding down my throat.

I finished off by pulling his cock out of my mouth and taking the last spurt right in my face. I licked his knob clean and squeegee the naughty cum into my mouth with my finger.

I swallowed and opened my mouth wide to show John his sperm was safely in my stomach.

Chuck was stroking his hard-on watching me eating his friend's cum.

"O.K., my turn!" I said looking at Chuck's ready cock and lying back on the couch.

Chuck came over and mounted me, his cock sliding into my hungry hole.

It felt good to have him in me again. I hadn't realized it but I had missed his beautiful cock pleasuring my greedy cunt.

"Oh yes Baby, fuck me!" I moaned as he filled me with his meat.

Earlier that day I had been doing some mental calculating about my period wondering if and when I might become pregnant. According to my calculations I should be in the midst of ovulation now. What a day to be getting fucked by not one but two men, neither my husband!

Chuck's cock had fallen into a steady rhythm sliding in and out of me ever widening hole. God I loved the way he fucked me!

I contracted my pelvic muscles squeezing his meat in my cunt, "Fuck me hard!" I begged.

Chuck granted my wish as he neared his climax, slamming his cock into me like he was trying to kill the devil within me.

I did not submit but challenged him driving my hips upwards to meet his brutal thrusts.

He could hold back no longer, he groaned pitifully and stiffened as I felt his seed spilling into my womb.

Chuck withdrew his spent cock from my saturated cunt to allow John to use it. John's cock was re-energized and slid into my still excited pussy like a hot knife sliding into butter.

I wrapped my legs around John's trunk taking his prisoner in my sloppy pit.

"Fuck me you dirty bastard, cum in me!" I provoked him.

The tingling in my pussy started again where it had stopped when Chuck withdrew from me. I knew with John's fresh cock I would be able to achieve orgasm.

Wrapping my arms around John's neck I pulled my face up and kissed him, my tongue forcing its way into his mouth and jousting with his.

He responded by driving his stiff cock into me until it touched the entry of my cervix.

"Give me a baby!" I moaned in his ear.

The second flood of jism entered my cunt blending with Chuck's seed. The sensation of yet another man's sperm assaulting my defenseless womb ignited my climax.

My toes curled, my back arched as my hips rose to meet the deluge of semen rapidly filling me. Stars burst in an imaginary galaxy of a rainbow milky way, "Oh fuck, yes, fuck yes!" I screamed as my passion snatched my senses.

My mouth was open screaming my ecstasy when Chuck filled it with his semi-erect cock. For the first time in my life I had two cocks in me at the same time.

"Aaaaaaaaaarrrrgh!" I gagged as my orgasm begins to subside.

John withdraws from my saturated fuck hole with strings of cum trailing from the head of his cock to my sloppy pussy lips.

I was busy managing Chuck's cock in my mouth when I felt John's tongue touch my clit; he was going down on me!

John's tongue began slurping my crack like a hungry dog as he devoured the cream pie he and Chuck had created.

When John had finished refreshing my cunt Chuck moved his cock to my refurbished fuck hole.

As he fucked me he rolled us over off the couch and onto the carpet. I was on top of Chuck now riding his like a cowgirl.

I felt John behind me, separating my ass cheeks with his hand while his other hand guided his cockhead to my sphincter.

John spit on his finger and rubbed is saliva into my tight butt hole loosening it up.

"Oh my God, he's going to fuck my ass!" I thought.

John's cock forced its way into my rear entrance as my cunt slid up and down on Chuck's pole. I was being double penetrated.

I moaned in delight as John filled my bowels with his meat. Such a huge cock fully in my ass was an uncomfortable but strangely unusual sensation.

My body trembled as the two cocks fueled the inferno they had ignited within me.

It was a fascinating sensation having two cocks in me at the same time. Each time I moved the cocks inside of me would move independent of each other causing chills to go up my spine. Only my thin membrane separated the two men.

Chuck had a firm grip on my shoulders as he drove up into me. John's cock was pounding me down onto his friend's meat. I was in seventh heaven

"Oh yes guys, fuck me!" I whimpered.

I was beyond caring, if I got pregnant, if I was a dirty cheating slut, I just wanted the two cock in me to go on fucking me forever.

"Fuck my filthy asshole!" I encouraged John, "Fill my cunt Chuck."

The cocks started thrashing in me with renewed vigor.

Chuck blew his load first, his hot cum spurting up into my ravenous cunt, his cock stirring it into my baby maker.

Chuck was till soaking my pussy with his sticky jism as John blasted a mega load of cum up into my rectum.

It was too much as my whole body trembled as a cataclysmic orgasm racked m body. It was unlike any orgasm I had ever experienced, two cocks exploding in me simultaneously launching me like an Apollo rocket into orbit.

"Oh sweet Jesus!" I screamed as my world went black.

Samantha's little brother Charles is a constant reminder of that afternoon when I was two men's whore.